Toby Torro Ch. 02

Story Info
His sister figures out why he gets so horny.
2.3k words
135.6k
23
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers

The blood drained from Toby's face as he stared at his sister. She was leaning one shoulder against the door jam in the bathroom, a towel tightly wrapped around her chest and hanging down to her thighs, watching him. And she must have been the one to produce the towel he now held in his hands.

Fuck!, his young perverted mind cried out. My sister knows I just choked my chicken while she masturbated by the pool My pants are around my knees and I can't hide the fucking half hard-on I've got!

But all he said was "Uh..."

"Yeah, whatever!" she said, snickering as she turned on her heel and headed back down the hallway of their parent's house. "Clean yourself up, kid. We need to talk. I'll be in the kitchen."

Toby stood there for a few moments more before sheepishly beginning to wipe at the spot of cum on his thigh. The one his sister had so "graciously" pointed out when she caught him spying on her.

What am I going to do now? he wondered. The college student thought hard, trying to find some sort of excuse for what he'd just done. But he couldn't. Would hormones and school stress justify the fact he'd just snuck into the bathroom and watched his sister, who thought she was alone, masturbate by the family pool?

No, there was no explaining this.

Finally, Toby got up the courage to join his sister in the kitchen. She pulled a chair out from the small dining table and motioned to it. Toby knew she meant for him to sit there, so he did, head hung low. He watched the curve of her legs from under his bangs, hating how she was acting. Like he was still her baby brother.

Rebecca moved around the kitchen, gathering up the things she would need to make some espresso. She was so comfortable in their parents' home, Toby wondered if she would ever move out. And he thought he ought to start considering doing that himself, after what had just happened. How could he stay here, so full of shame? Even now, as he watched his sister stand on tip toe to reach a high shelf, he felt his cock stir in his pants. He gulped. He thought his sister was sexy. He was obviously sick, twisted, disturbed! How could she ever forgive --

"It's totally natural, you know," Rebecca said, turning to face her brother.

What?? He thought wildly.

"What happened. Totally normal. I mean, I'm hot, you're a perv..."

Then he realized she was teasing him. He dared to lift his head and meet her eyes. They twinkled with a shine that matched her gorgeous smile.

Oh if she only knew what he thought when he saw that smile now. Nothing was ever going to be the same for Toby, not after what he'd seen. He'd had every voyeur's fantasy, played out in living colour before his eyes. Too bad it had been with his older sister!

"Oh don't look so terrible! You look like a really lost puppy, Toby! Forget it!"

Forget it? The way she'd pulled her bikini off, massaged and sucked her own nipples, fingered herself on the deck chair with not one but two fingers? How could he forget any of that? And why would he?

Toby's feelings rebelled inside him as his sister sat down at the table and the espresso machine chugged away in the background. He could hear her talking but all he could think about was the pout of her lips when she had touched herself. It wouldn't leave his mind!

"Toby? Are you listening?"

"Uh..."

"Geezus, you'd think you'd never had sex before!"

"Umm..."

Toby gulped. Rebecca stared at him, mouth slightly dropping open more and more. Her blue eyes widened and she tucked a lock of thick brown hair behind her ear.

"You mean you've never...?"

Toby couldn't answer. He hadn't exactly prepared himself to talk about his sex life with his own sister.

Rebecca was obviously taken aback.

"Holy fuck," she whispered. "No wonder..."

"No wonder what?" Toby said in his defense.

"Well no wonder you were masturbating in the bathroom like that. I mean, have you even seen a pussy, Toby? Cripes, you were probably totally freaked out!"

He raised an eyebrow. She was showing...sympathy for him? What the hell?

"Oh you poor thing," Rebecca said, standing up to go to her brother and take his head in her arms. She held him close and Toby lost his breath. Her breasts, those massive mammaries he'd just seen her sucking, were pressed against his cheek. Mere terry cloth towel separated him. He pushed the heels of his palms against his crotch, trying to force his cock to go down, but it was harder than ever. He kept his hands over it as best he could.

Rebecca looked down.

"Wow, Toby. You're really excited!"

She laughed and went to the cupboard to get herself a cup.

Toby wasn't sure how she could act so nonchalant about all of this. Wasn't what he'd done a really terrible thing? Practically illegal? Rebecca didn't seem to think it was so bad.

Toby cleared his throat and thanked his sister as she put a mug of frothy goodness infront of him. He sipped at it and licked his lips to clean them, watching as she moved around the kitchen. The sway of her ass in the towel was driving him crazy. If he kept watching her, his hard-on would never go down.

"It just doesn't stop, does it?" Rebecca giggled at him, standing near his chair.

"What doesn't stop?" He asked.

"Your dick!"

Toby gulped, staring at his cup and trying to ignore the close proximity of his sister's naked skin. That towel would come off so easily, he knew. Part of him prayed it wouldn't, but another part prayed to those silent gods of perversion that it would.

"Let me see it!"

Toby spit espresso all over the table, coughing. Then he whipped his head up to look at his sister. The smile on her face was genuine, and she was quite serious.

"Come on, we're sister and brother. Let me see it, Toby."

She sipped innocently from her cup, blinking at him.

How could he say no?

Toby wiped at his face then slowly peeled his pants back, letting his raging hard-on out of his clothes. It felt better, released now. But the skin was so taut, the cock so engorged with blood. It didn't get any better when Rebecca put her cup on a counter and knelt down to take a closer look.

"That's what I thought," she said quietly, studying it. "Your cock is one hell of a piece of work, Toby. Did you know that?"

How would he know that?

"Uh," he sputtered.

"Well I bet you never look at other guys."

"Hell no!" he said loudly.

"Oh don't be such a prude. Gay men are just men enjoying having sex and relationships with men instead of women. It's not bad, homosexuality. I bet you think lesbians are cool, huh!"

He stared at his sister as some deep part of his brain processed that. Imagine...This beautiful creature, Rebecca, a lesbian...naked and masturbating another woman!

His cock bounced with a life of it's own.

"Haha did you see that?" Rebecca said, poking Toby's dick with a finger. "It moves so much!"

Toby gulped. Then, he lost all his breath as Rebecca reached out and touched his dick, taking it in one hand carefully and beginning to stroke it.

"Do you masturbate a lot? Just, I'm wondering because it's so big," she said, trying to explain as her hand stroked up the shaft.

"I...guess?" was all he could say.

The blood drained from his brain, from all of his extremities, flowing instinctively to his penis as his sister's hand moved up and down slowly. Rebecca ran her thumb over the knobby end of Toby's dick, rubbing it in the precum. Then, Toby watched as she pulled her hand off and licked her thumb.

His sister was tasting his cum.

Toby almost fainted, his head dropping back and his eyes rolling dangerously into the back of his head. He would have lost all consciousness except that he could feel his sister's nails digging into his thigh. That brought him back from the brink of blackness just in time to see her rise up and take his cockhead into her mouth.

He watched, and felt, Rebecca as she swirled her tongue around the sharp rim of his dick. She flicked her tongue over his cock, shuffling on her knees and pushing his thighs apart so she could have a better position. She moved her head lower on his penis, and he could feel the heat of her wet mouth penetrating every inch of his tight flesh.

"Rebecca, stop," he croaked.

She looked up at him, her face close to his suddenly.

"No. I think you need this. I think it's time you really found out about sex, about your body, about everything. Get your head out of your fucking books, Toby, and watch me suck your cock."

Her voice was dark, sultry, different than he had ever heard it before. He struggled to breath as she went back to work.

Rebecca could have been the worst cocksucker in the world. Toby would never have known it. She swallowed his dick whole, forcing it to the back of her throat. He could feel his dickhead pushing against her tonsils, then pushing past them. Rebecca gulped, and he felt her mouth and tongue convulse around his thickness. He groaned, knowing he'd explode very soon.

She pulled off and looked him in the eyes, a wicked glint shining out at him.

"That's called deepthroating," she purred. Then she was back to work.

Rebecca deepthroated Toby a few more times, then stopped and looked up at him.

"I want to watch you," she said.

He blinked at her.

"I want you to grab yourself and stroke yourself. Show me how you do it, Toby," she smiled at him.

Toby gulped again, his mouth dry as he gripped the base of his cock. Could he masturbate like that infront of his sister? His cock was slick with her saliva, and he just imagined what she had been doing to him. That made stroking himself with long firm strokes very easy. Rebecca moved in closer.

"Put your hand on my head," she instructed him. He did as he was told, gripping her around the curve at the back of her skull.

"Now put your cock into my mouth," she whispered. He could feel her hot breath on his wet dickhead. "And tell me to suck it, bitch."

Toby almost fainted again. The new feeling of having anyone's mouth on his penis was one thing. Having that person be his older hot sister was another. And now she wanted him to call her bitch? To pretty much mimic forcing her to suck his tool?

Holy fuck, Toby wondered, what fucking pill did someone slip me when I wasn't looking??

He maneuvered his cockhead to Rebecca's open mouth, thrilling as it bounced against her bottom lip. Then he took a deep breath and spoke in his deepest, voice, surprised at the pure lust he could hear coming from his mouth.

"Suck my fucking dick, bitch," he slowly purred out.

With his hand on the back of Rebecca's head, Toby forced his sister's mouth over his cock. She opened wide, and he knew what she wanted. He continued to push her head down, struggling not to lose control as his cock went all the way to the back of her throat. She left it there for a moment, then began to pull back. Toby didn't release his grip on her head. He'd seen enough pornos to know what to do now. He held her hair in his fingers, in a tight surely painful fist, and let Rebecca only come so far off his cock. And he watched, sitting back in the kitchen chair, as he pushed her head back down on his cock.

Rebecca bobbed expertly up and down, pretty much doing it herself. The point was, though, to let Toby feel in control. And he surprisingly felt so in control of the moment. He could feel his load coming, feel himself about to explode. He held it back, knowing this was the longest he'd ever held back an orgasm. But finally, it was time and he couldn't hold it any longer.

Desperate, unsure what to do, he gripped his sister's dark hair even tighter and forced her hard down on his cock. She struggled, batting at his thighs. But he held her firmly.

Toby exploded into her mouth, the cum bypassing her tongue altogether and heading straight down her throat. He pumped upward, crying out as he pulsed inside her hot wet and tight mouth. She kept struggling and he kept cumming, her flailing hands and twisting head turning him on more.

"Fuck! FUCK!" he screamed in the kitchen of their parents' house.

At last, he was done. Rebecca stopped struggling so much and he released her, half worried she'd belt him one. But she didn't. She grinned at him, licking her lips and swallowing.

"So," she said, smiling and getting to her feet again. "You like it rough."

He wasn't sure what she meant. But right now, Toby wouldn't have been able to write his name on a piece of paper if someone had asked. This was just...too hot!

Standing before him, Rebecca smiled, once again holding her cup of espresso. She waited quietly while Toby slowly recovered himself. Then she put her empty cup on the counter and dropped her towel.

She was naked underneath. Toby could see the excited goosebumps on her skin. His cock bounced and he was surprised that he was able to move at all.

"Well, I'm going to go have a shower," Rebecca purred.

She began to walk down the hall, away from Toby. He sat still, unsure what to do next. Then he shrugged and reached for his cup of espresso.

"Feel free to come join me!" Rebecca called out. And Toby froze in place.

DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Super exciting! Red hot fantasy!

This just keeps getting better! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

My only complaint was that it is one page long. But, DAMN, what a page it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Teacher's pet

I have four sisters but none ever taught me the finer arts ;lucky guy . Great story , do continue .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Solid from begining to end.

It's an absolute pleasure reading your stories the're solid from begining to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Keep it going! Your writing is wonderful.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Porn Shoot with My Sister Alicia will do anything to save the house, even her brother!in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories