Toby Torro Ch. 04

Story Info
The adventure continues.
1.8k words
82.3k
31
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
513 Followers

the best chapter yet! *happy sighs*

*

Toby sat on his parents' bed, appreciating how dark their room was suddenly. Because in his pants, his dick was raging, forcing the material to tent up very terribly. And he didn't want to face that right now.

He'd masturbated while his sister masturbated, him watching her as he came.

He'd had his cock sucked, and thoroughly, deep throated even. But by his sister.

And he'd finally come face to face with a pussy, the most beautiful cunt he'd ever seen. Again, his sister was there.

Toby sat and contemplated all of this.

And this, he thought, was all on FRIDAY!

His older sister Rebecca had sent him in here to think about "things". He wasn't sure what she thought he'd figure out. He'd already tried to tell her that they were both sick, that they needed help. That maybe she needed his help more, because she kept acting like all of this was nothing. Like they weren't disturbed individuals by having sexual relations with siblings!

Toby held his head in his hands. He was so confused. On the one hand, he was living the fantasy so many guys live. A hot chick kept getting him into sexual scenarios, and he'd cum twice now, really hard, as well as getting to taste a really sweet pussy. What was not to like?

Well maybe the fact that the hot chick was his SISTER! The other side of him cried out.

A silhouette in the door made him look up. It was her again, Rebecca. He could still smell the scent of her pussy on his face, even though she'd cleaned him off. He lifted his head and looked at her, eyes sad at his confusion.

"Oh, poor Toby," she whispered, moving towards him. She was wearing a T-shirt that went to just above her pussy. "Don't be sad, baby."

Rebecca came to him, putting her hands on his head and holding him close to her belly. Toby hugged her, trying hard not to cry. It just seemed the wrong time to do it, to give in to childish tears. She patted his hair, stroking him. Then she pulled him to his feet.

Saying nothing, Rebecca lifted the blankets of their parents' beautiful bed and slipped under them. She patted the spot next to her and opened her arms. Toby sank onto the bed, just wanting to be held, wanting someone else to make sense of this terrible mess in his brain.

Rebecca held him close, snuggling lower until she was face level with him. She stared at him in the darkness, pushing his dark bangs out of his eyes. Then, surprisingly, she leaned forward and kissed him.

The kiss was sweet. It was tender and loving. It was the way a girl would kiss a boy she really cared for. Toby returned it, letting Rebecca's lips and mouth set the speed and tone of the kiss. He was new at this, new at everything. And though he knew he should be stopping her, everything Rebecca did seemed perfect and right. Her kisses were what he wanted, and he pulled her closer, pressing her smaller body hard against his chest.

Soon he was breathless. Rebecca's lips parted and he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. She gasped as he moved a hand carefully against her breast, cupping it through the T-shirt. She put hers over his, showing him how she liked to be squeezed. He did as she showed him, kissing her hotly. Then he moved his mouth to her cheek, her chin, and then her neck.

Lifting himself up somewhat, Toby lowered his hands and pulled his sister's shirt off. She was naked now, next to him. He pulled her body slightly and moved her beneath him. Then he was on his knees, taking his own shirt off.

Toby knew exactly where this was going. But unlike all of the other events of the day, he felt in control of this one. He dropped his shirt onto the floor next to the bed and undid his pants, then pushed them to his ankles and kicked them off.

Rebecca seemed unsure suddenly of what was going on. She seemed like she was about to say no to Toby, to put her hands up and push him off of her. He didn't let her have the chance.

Toby dropped his mouth to Rebecca's, kissing her tenderly again, bringing back that passion they had just shared in the earlier kisses. He started again to cup her breast, loving the feel of her naked flesh in his palm. He delicately kissed her chin, her neck, moving lower and lower. At last, his mouth was brushing across her full round breasts. Her hands were tangled in his hair as he put his mouth to her nipple, and Rebecca cried out, gasping at the heat of his lips and tongue. Toby flicked over her nipple, then slowly put his teeth to it.

He'd seen his sister touching herself by the pool, massaging her breasts with suntan oil. He knew what she liked and intended to give it to her. With his fingers, he tugged at one of her nipples while his mouth sought and claimed the other. Rebecca pushed her head back into the pillow, tossing it side to side as Toby pleased her breasts with tugs and pinches. He pulled at her nipples, making her wince in pain. He watched her face, then had to kiss her. Putting his lips to hers, he pushed her thighs apart with one hand, cupping her sex. Her pussy felt different from this angle. But it was still wet, still swollen. He shoved two fingers hard inside her slick sex and began to pump them. And he kissed her, his sister's lips rising to meet his if he tried to pull away.

Then, it was time.

He moved his body over hers completely, his longer length pressing against her naked flesh. And Toby looked into Rebecca's eyes. She had the look of someone unsure of themselves, of what they were doing and how they got to be in this exact situation. He hadn't been sure earlier when she had asked to see his cock, or when she asked him into the bathroom while she was showering. But he'd gone ahead and done it anyway. Now it was her turn to give in to him, to his needs.

And he needed her. Toby needed Rebecca so badly. He needed to put his cock into her, to slide it up inside her so badly. She put her hands on his chest as if to push him away and she began to make a gasp sound, an objection. He silenced her immediately with more kisses. She slid her hands down to his hips and tried to push him away there. He took her wrists and put them above her head, holding them there in one hand while his other hand maneuvered his cock to her sex.

Rebecca bit her bottom lip, her face a look of worry and concern. Toby looked down between their bodies, looking to where they were about to join. He parted her sex with his thumb, then moved his cock head to between her pussy lips.

He pushed. No, not there. He slid slightly and pushed again. Not there either. He slid once more to the side, and found the smallest bit of give. There!

Toby forced his cock hard and fast into his sister's cunt. He felt her sexy folds and hot flesh enveloping him. Nothing in all his life had felt so perfect. So right. So 'meant to be', as this moment.

Rebecca cried out, squirming in his grip and trying to pull her hands away. Toby put his lips against hers, making soft sounds against her mouth. Then they were kissing, tenderly again, lover to lover. He released her hands as he pushed his cock all the way inside her cunt. Rebecca put her small fingers into Toby's hair and pulled him close. He ran a hand down her side to her thigh, lifting her leg to wrap around his hip. It gave him even more room and he thrust harder, making his sister cry out in pain.

He was big. He could feel her skin and muscles objecting to his size. But he didn't care. He needed this, so badly. He began to thrust, tonguing his sister's mouth as he firmly fucked her tight cunt.

Toby rose up and down with his hips, grinding hard into Rebecca's crotch. He would cum soon, he knew. But he wanted to enjoy it as long as it lasted.

He pushed up on his hands, one on either side of Rebecca's dark hair. And he stared at her in the half darkness while he fucked her. She closed her eyes, writhing and squirming beneath him. Was this what women looked like when they enjoyed themselves, he wondered.

She seemed to sense his eyes on her face, and she looked up at him. Her eyes were wet with tears. He dropped his mouth to her cheeks, kissing every tear that dropped. Whatever she had expected to have happen, this wasn't it, he could tell. But what did she think would happen? Walking around the house naked. Asking to see his dick, telling him it was a great piece of work. Shoving her pussy in his face?

Toby fucked her harder, and kissed her the same. He gripped her tightly, wrapping his arms around her body. Her large breasts were mashed against his chest, and he could feel her body shaking and trembling.

He buried his face in her hair, in her neck, losing control. He was sweating so much.

Then Toby was cumming. He felt himself spurting up inside his sister's pussy, coating her and then squirting out around the places their bodies met. He continued to pump and thrust into her cunt, filling her up as he cried out. And soon after he began to cum, Rebecca also began to convulse. She screamed out his name and that made him pump faster, harder. She clawed at him and he could feel her cunt muscles gripping him, milking him. She beat her hands on his chest and struggled to get away. But Toby continued to fuck her, his sister, all through her orgasm, willing his cock to stay hard enough to really get her off.

Then they were done. He collapsed ontop of her and held her close. He rolled slightly onto his side, wrapping his legs around hers and between hers, not letting her go. He nuzzled her hair and kissed her ear.

Rebecca hugged her brother, and Toby smiled at her as she met his eyes.

"So that's what it's like to fuck?" he asked.

"No," she said, surprising him as she tucked his bangs out of his face again. "That's what it's like to make love..."

DireLilith
DireLilith
513 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

All of these were wonderful!! I loved them very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

all 4 were great, hurry up with 5678..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I just finished the 4th story & I loved all 4 of them YOUR stories did just what they were intended to do...THEY WERE A TURN ON!!I DISAGREE WITH WHOEVER SAID THAT YOUR LAST (#4) WAS UNREALISTIC... SIMPLY BECAUSE OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ... She Came & every since Ive loved giving oral... The only fault i find with your writing is that you write (TO SLOW ) LOL (-: ... I am ready for; #5,#6,#7,&#8...PLEASE KEEP WRITING & thank you FOR SHARING WITH US... Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Memories

This story reminded me of my teen years but sadly me and my sister never got past the "showing" stage. She liked to watch me mastirbate but she'd never take her panties off. What a bummer that was. lol I really enjoyed reading reading this and it did get me excited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

I thought the series was great. Very... lovely.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toby Torro Series Info

Similar Stories

Porn Shoot with My Sister Alicia will do anything to save the house, even her brother!in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Roommates Brother & sister have to share a bed.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories