Todd and Marty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair was finishing up with the hospital when John came and found her.

"Hey," she said. "Everyone is fine."

"I talked to the nurse that was there when Hope was checked and she said another nurse was taking care of Starr."

John nodded, so glad everyone was okay. "Blair, about earlier... I'm so sorry we got interrupted..." he said, drawing her into his arms. His lips moved to hers in a long passionate kiss as he slid a hand into her robe to fondle her. "If I could, I would go back to more," he said as he gazed into her eyes.

In the kitchen, the boys were gorging themselves on the ice cream. They had already eaten half a full tub between them. Suddenly Sammy burped. "My tummy hurts," he whined.

Blair moved her body against John's. "I like the sound of that," she said in a sexy voice.

"But the boys are up... OH MY GOD, I left them to get ice cream; they've probably turned my kitchen upside down!"

John chuckled. "You're probably right. They've probably eaten half the kitchen by now," he said teasingly. "They are growing boys."

"Mommy, my tummy has frog in it," Sammy said to Blair as he wandered out of the kitchen, his face all smeared with chocolate ice cream.

Jack was still in the kitchen, eating what remained of the ice cream. "Now there's more for me," he said as he dug his spoon into the icy treat.

Blair sighed. "Oh dear, I think they have eaten half my kitchen. I'm going to clean up Sammy and see if I can do something about his tummy. Will you check on Jack?" she asked John.

"Sure," said John, watching Blair disappear with Sammy into the bathroom. He walked into the kitchen, seeing Jack half-lying on the bar, eating the chocolate ice cream. "What are you doing?" John asked, a half-smirk on his face.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm eating ice cream. Mom said I could," Jack said defensively.

"Don't you think you've had enough now?"

"I suppose," Jack said, grudgingly dropping the spoon. "But don't tell mom how much I ate, okay?"

"I won't tell if you don't," John laughed.

Blair got Sammy cleaned up and did all she could for his tummy. She stayed right beside him as he tried to fall asleep again. Next time she'd be certain to give the boys the ice cream herself.