Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd went back downstairs to the spring fling celebration. He saw Powell and Zach at the refreshment table, and both of them were drinking again. The party was still in full swing. He approached his buddies and reached for a beer himself. He said nothing as he began drinking it down as if parched. He stared at Zach and Powell but they weren't saying a word. It was as if it was a dream... as if what happened couldn't have been real. Todd had flashes of what had happened upstairs, but only bits and pieces of it were coming back to him. *I must have done wayyyy too many drugs * he thought to himself.

Todd tried to go on with the party like nothing had ever happened. No one went upstairs to check on Marty, much to his relief. He hoped she wouldn't wake up and come looking for him. What in the world would he say? He drank more beer, trying to put her and those tears of hers from his mind.

The party went on until the wee hours of the morning. Finally everyone started leaving as the excitement started dwindling. The Frat house was wreck, with beer bottles and trash everywhere. Todd was pretty much passed out on the couch at that point. He wouldn't even have known his own name if he had been asked.

Marty's eyes opened. She looked around the room and tried to sit up. Her body didn't want to cooperate with her. Her limbs seemed to be made of Jello. She kept trying to fight the ropes at her wrists and sit up, but it was no use.

Kevin had started getting worried about his date. Hours had passed since he had taken Marty upstairs, and pretty much all the party-goers had left the Frat house. He decided to head up to his room to check on her. When he got there, he saw she was tied up to the bed. His room was a mess as though some sort of struggle had gone on in there. "Marty, ohhh my God! What happened?" he asked, as he untied her hands. He saw raw torn skin where the rope had cut into the flesh. He was horrified because clearly something awful had happened to Marty right here in his bedroom.

Tears streamed down Marty's cheeks. "Rape." She choked out the one word. She couldn't bring herself to speak those names yet even though she remembered all of it, including how they wouldn't stop even as she begged them.

Tears came to Kevin's eyes when Marty spoke that single word. He hadn't really known her long, but he was Megan's younger brother. Megan and Marty were roommates, so he had invited her to attend the Spring Fling with him. He couldn't believe something this awful had happened to his date... and he felt totally responsible.

"Ohhh, Marty..... oh God... I better get you to a hospital," Kevin spoke as he tenderly gathered her in his arms.

She weighed next to nothing as he carefully carried her down the stairs. Everyone downstairs was passed out, so no one even noticed when Kevin carried Marty out the door and placed her into his car. He drove her to the hospital, wondering who could have committed this horrible crime.

Marty knew for now she was safe with Kevin. He was a good guy, a really good guy. If only she could fall in love with a guy like him; someone who wouldn't treat her like a piece of trash. On the ride to the hospital, she was quiet. She knew once there, they would ask her so many questions.

"You're going to be okay, Marty," Kevin spoke as they arrived at the hospital and he gently lifted her out of the car. He carried her inside and said to a nurse, "Please help... this woman has been raped."

A nurse directed Kevin to a room and he gently lay Marty down on an exam table. "Marty, I gotta go in the hallway... so they can examine you... and make sure you're okay. I won't leave... I promise," Kevin said he gave Marty's small hand a gentle squeeze.

After Kevin left, the nurse paged Marty's doctor. A few minutes later, Dr. Larry Wolek came in the room. He had cared for Marty ever since she had been diagnosed with Lupus. He thought of Marty as his own daughter, so it tore him up inside when he saw Marty's state. He looked at the rope burns on her wrists and told the nurse to apply some bandages to the torn and bloody wounds.

"Marty ~ sweetheart, what happened?" he asked her gently.

"I-I went to a party...the Spring Fling. I went with Kevin Buchanan," Marty said as it all began spilling out. "I wanted to have a good time..and this guy...there's this guy Todd; I rejected him because he doesn't like me.... not for real, not like you really care for a person. So he kept trying to mess with me, but I thought I finally got rid of him after a drinking contest. And I think I was dancing. I don't know how much I drank, but Kevin told me to sleep it off in his room; that it would be okay and that I should sleep. Kevin left and I fell asleep. Todd, and these two guys Zach and Powell came in...."

"They were harassing me, and wouldn't let me go. They-they tied me to the bed and then...." she choked out. "They..."

Larry listened as rage went through him at all this beautiful young woman had went through. "Did they rape you, Marty? Please... you have to let us know ... we need to check you out, to see if you are okay. And we need to tell the police exactly what they did to you, so they can be arrested," Larry encouraged.

Marty nodded slowly. "They tied me down and each...each of them...raped me," she choked out, as tears spilled down her cheeks. She explained in detail what each of them did to her.

"Marty, listen to me. None of this is your fault. You have done absolutely nothing wrong," Larry told his patient. "But the police are going to need to be called. There will be questioning. The men who hurt you will be arrested. They belong behind bars."

"First of all, you will have to let me examine you. Are you going to be okay with that?" Larry asked, hating to put her through that, but he needed to collect evidence as well as check to make sure she hadn't been injured from the rape.

Larry turned to the nurse and said, "Go get me a rape kit please."

Marty nodded her head. "It---It's okay," she said softly. "You can do that." She wanted nothing more than for this to be over, so she could go home to her house and sleep. She wanted to wake up and be okay. But she'd never be okay again. Never.

As gently as possible, Dr Wolek examined Marty with the nurse present. Luckily, he discovered there wasn't much damage internally. She had been ravaged, but she would eventually heal. He did however take pictures of the many bruises on her inner thighs, along with her wounded wrists.

After the examination was over, Larry helped Marty cover up with a warm blanket. "Marty, you're going to be okay," he said softly. "We just need to do a few blood tests... then get you into a room so you can rest."

"Okay," Marty said. Rest sounded good to her. She deeply needed that rest. She wanted to sleep safely, and she wanted to sleep without being disturbed, although she was certain nightmares would plague her.

After the blood had been drawn, Marty was taken to a hospital room where she could rest. She hadn't been there long when the police arrived to question her. "Take it easy on her, she's been through a lot," Larry insisted.

Bo Buchanan began asking Marty questions. "You say Todd Manning raped you? Along with Zach Rosen and Powell Lord III?" asked Bo. "Can you tell us in your own words exactly what happened?"

Marty reconfirmed her story, telling Bo Buchanan exactly what had happened. After she was finished, the police knew that Todd, Zach and Powell were her rapists. She remembered every detail very clearly as she told Bo everything.

Bo wrote all the details down and then promised Marty that the three men would be put behind bars. He then left Marty alone in her hospital room so she could get some rest. Kevin waited outside in the hallway, wanting to remain close, yet knowing Marty was in dire need of some rest.

After the cops left, Marty dozed off to sleep. Todd and his buddies were going to be put behind bars for their terrible actions. She was so glad that he would soon be arrested and prayed that he would then be out of her life once and for all.

Less than a half hour later, the police raided the Frat house and Todd, Zach and Powell were arrested. "What did I do?" Todd demanded as they slapped the cuffs on him. He could barely remember what had happened the night before, and in his twisted memory, he thought that he and Marty had made love.

Todd got thrown into jail after a degrading strip search. "What the hell??? What did I do?" he demanded, but no one would tell him. They just looked at him like he was a cold-blooded killer or something.

Finally, Bo Buchanan came to his cell. "You know why you're here, don't you, Manning?" Bo asked.

"No, why?"

"You're under arrest for the rape of Marty Saybrooke," Bo stated.

"Marty? No, I --- I didn't rape her. We were dating... sort of. Anyway, she wanted it. Ask her!" Todd said as he pressed himself up against the bars.

"That's not what she said. She said you and your frat buddies tied her to a bed and raped her," Bo spoke.

"That's not how it happened. I need a lawyer!" Todd yelled. After he got his phone call, Todd called his dad. He told a very angry Peter Manning that he had been framed in a rape charge. His dad promised him the best lawyer money could by.

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Larry had gotten Marty's blood test results. He was worried about her Lupus as it was apparent she had been drinking which could cause a flare-up in her symptoms. He was shocked when he read her test results. He went to her hospital room right away, carrying her file in his hand.

"Marty, I need to talk to you...." he began. "Your test results are back... and I have some shocking news."

"According the the blood work we did, you are pregnant," he stated. "I think it's best if we did an ultrasound right away. We want to make sure the baby is okay, considering you were raped."

12