Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd drank his water, sitting on a bench in the hallway next to Sam. "So, we get sentenced and that's it?" Todd asked Sam.

"Yes, the judge will call you to the stand, then give you his sentence. After that, you carry out your time, but if you're on good behavior, you have the chance of parole," replied Sam.

"Still won't get out soon enough to see my baby," Todd grumbled as he caught sight of Marty and his sister on a nearby bench on the other side of the hallway.

"I'm sorry, Todd. I'm just hoping the judge will go easy on you. It wasn't easy for you to say all the things you spoke of today in the courtroom," said Sam as he lay his hand on Todd's shoulder.

"Yeah, well, my father has disowned me now," said Todd. "But that's okay, I never wanted to speak to that jerk again anyway."

"Good for you, Todd. You don't need someone like him in your life," Sam spoke.

After drinking the ice water, Todd used the restroom and then went for a short walk down the hallway. He figured it would be his last hour or so of freedom (or almost-freedom) and he didn't want to waste it. If only he could be spending it with Marty... but sadly she wasn't even speaking him.

"Todd, it's time," Sam said as he saw Todd staring out a window, just watching the trees sway in the breeze.

"Yeah, I feel like I'm going to my death," said Todd as he and Sam walked back into the courtroom together.

"You'll survive this, Todd... just stay strong."

Once they had returned to the courtroom, the judge called Todd, Zach, and Powell up to the stand for their sentencing.

Everyone in the courtroom seemed to be waiting anxiously as the judge prepared to speak. Marty wondered, *Will the judge go easy on them? What will he do or say?* There was complete silence in the courtroom as the three accused were called forward.

After the three men had stepped to the bench, the judge started handing out the sentences.

"Todd Manning, I hereby sentence you to ten years of time in Statesville Prison with no possibility of parole for 5 years."

"Zach Rosen, I hereby sentence you to ten years of time in Statesville Prison with no possiblity of parole for 5 years."

"Powell Lord the III, I hereby sentence you to 3 months in Statesville Prison, with no possibility of parole for 1 month."

"What?" Todd gasped, looking at Powell with disgust. "That totally isn't fair! Zach and I get TEN years and this little pansy only gets three months? What the fuck?"

"Quiet, Mr. Manning. Calm yourself or you will be charged with contempt of court," warned the judge.

The guard came forward and slapped some cuffs on the three men. Todd tried not show any emotion as he was lead from the courtroom, then out to a policecar to be transported to the prison. Zach and Powell went with him, so they too could carry out their sentences.

"If you ask me, the whole thing is a crock of shit," Zach complained as they were riding in the police car to the prison. "Powell must have gotten a break cause he got on the stand and started crying for his mommy. I mean, here you told about your father's ASS RAPE of you and you didn't even get a break."

"Shut up, Zach," Todd hissed with a scowl.

12