Todd & Melina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't wake her up." I said. Todd's shorts were tented at the sight of my unconscious wife on the bed, and I had an urge to tease him some more.

"Let me show you something." I whispered, getting onto the bed next to my wife. My heart was thumping in my chest as I began slowly unbuttoning Melina's shirt. When it fell open, I pulled the cloth away from her breasts, exposing them to my nephew's eyes.

"My God." Todd said. He came to the side of the bed, reached down, and gently squeezed Melina's left breast. She didn't move. He rubbed her teat a bit more, then rolled the areola in his strong fingers. Her nipples hardened, but I watched Melina's eyes. They didn't open, and her breath was still deep and slow and regular.

Without asking, Todd then reached down and began sliding Melina's bikini bottom out from under her ass. I didn't speak, scared to death that Melina might wake up, and also excited to watch this teen boy taking off her panties. It was like a fantasy movie, but I knew I'd have to stop it soon. If Melina woke up right now, she'd be furious with me.

Todd slid Melina's bikini down her legs, then off. When I saw her labes, I gasped. My wife's pubic hair has always been very thick and tightly bunched, and she kept it fairly trim. Even a few hours ago, when I had been eating her, it had not been trimmed. I suddenly understood why she'd taken so long to get ready this afternoon!

She had shaved most of it, her labes smooth, and very swollen. A "runway", a patch of thick hair was left above her pussy. So that was why she took so long to get dressed this afternoon!

Mesmerized by Melina's pussy, I'd forgotten about Todd. I looked up as he was taking her right foot into his hand. He removed the mule, then, to my shock, he began kissing Melina's foot. His mouth trailed down to her heel and he sucked it, then back up to her toes, sucking each one. Then he went to her other foot, orally worshipping it, also. He must've caught my gaze as I stared at him.

"She's been driving me crazy with these legs all night." Todd explained. He didn't apologize or stop, however. I made a "shh" sign with my finger over my lips, as I really didn't want Melina to awaken at this moment. My heart was in my throat. Todd took it as a sign to continue, however. As I watched, he slid his shorts over his ass and let them drop down his legs, and his cock sprang out. I gasped at the sight.

It was huge. It was the thickness that stunned me, which made it look not that long. As Todd began rubbing Melina's feet against his cock, I looked over at her face, panic-stricken. Melina was still fast asleep, and looking back to Todd, I saw that his cock was longer than my wife's sexy foot pressed against it. "My god, how big is that thing?" I asked.

"Nine inches." Todd replied, too wrapped up in his task to realize what he'd been asked, and who asked it. He'd answered automatically. Todd was pressing Melina's feet together, and pumping his cock between them. The huge helmet of his cockhead was pistoning back and forth, thrusting forward from her feet. His massive balls were swaying beneath his cock. One of his balls looked the size of both of mine.

I wanted to speak out, make him stop, but was scared of waking up Melina. One look on Todd's flushed face, also, showed me that he was too into it to stop. I couldn't breathe. It was all happening so fast. Control was totally lost.

"Geez, I've been wanting to fucking do this since I laid eyes on these legs." Todd gasped as he continued to use Melina's feet to masturbate himself, pumping his cock faster between them. Her legs were straight out, the insteps of her feet sandwiching Todd's huge organ. My own cock was aching, and I dared not touch it. Todd's cock was a deep red, almost purple, and the head seemed to swell right in front of my eyes. Two big, clear drops of fluid formed from his piss-slit, then dropped off onto the bed. Suddenly Todd gasped.

With a hard thrust of his ass, Todd climaxed. A long rope of milky-white jism jetted out over Melina's body. It landed on her exposed abdomen, her taut belly, and between her breasts. One huge glob floated up and splashed right onto the corner of my wife's mouth! Another long ribbon shot out, coating Melina's right hip and along the inside of her thigh. A couple of drops landed just over her pubic bush.

Several more bursts of semen coated Melina's legs and feet. Todd's load had been enormous, but I hardly noticed. I was watching her face. To my shock, when the glob of semen had hit her mouth, her tongue slid out and licked it up! The shock that she might be awake almost blinded me, but she didn't move any further, and her eyes remained closed.

Todd had staggered with the force of his climax, almost collapsing, but he regained himself. He began rubbing his jism into the skin of Melina's feet, and up her ankles and legs, making them glow in the lamplight. I finally came to my senses, and made a motion toward the door for Todd to leave.

"Thanks, Uncle Donny." he whispered as he pulled his pants up, tucking in his softening, but still huge cock. "That was really great! I don't know why, but I've been wanted to do that since Ned mentioned it this afternoon." He said no more, but staggered out, and I wondered if his climax or alcohol was contributing more to the effect.

I looked back at my wife. What had I done? I had to get her cleaned up. I rushed for a towel, soaked it in water, and began trying to clean up the mess. I cleaned Melina's feet, then up her legs, then started wiping up the big spots of Todd's semen that I could see. I was still unable to truly believe what I had let happen. The end of the bed had several heavy spots, and I tried to wipe them off. I could get it off her skin, but struggled with the drops on her shirt. As I wiped a drop off her neck, she mumbled, and I feared that she was waking up.

I turned off the lamp and lay back down next to her. The image of Todd fucking my wife's feet blasted through my head. I'd really screwed up, letting Todd do that, but it was done. And it had been the most exciting thing I'd witnessed since college days That image was shoved aside in my mind, replaced by the thought of Todd with Melina as I reached down and grabbed my cock out of my underwear. Thirty seconds later, my own geyser of sperm shot upwards, not nearly in the quantity or quality of Todd's blasts, but the intensity of the pleasure left me drained, and I fell asleep.

(To be continued...)