Todd & Melina Ch. 05

Story Info
The ultimate twist, & revenge is served.
11.6k words
4.44
86.4k
28
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those who have not read Chapters 1-4 should do so for the first parts of this story, as well as for background information. Chapter 2 is now fixed, and entitled "Ch 02". Thanks, Literotica guys!

For readers who might be interested in this plotline, the Ultimate Twist and answers to the issues are in this chapter. But there IS sex in here, so keep reading!

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional, and any resemblance to actual characters is purely coincidental. The author of this story does not condone rape, nor the use of drugs to incapacitate other persons for illicit purposes.

Part 19 - Legalities

I was in agony.

I had not worked out in several days, and it was showing. Sweat poured off of me. I looked at Todd and Melina, who seemed unfazed by their exertions.

We were in the hotel's gym room, putting their equipment to good use. Todd was using his workout to show off for Melina. My wife, however, was thoroughly into her workout with the intensity of effort she gives anything and everything that she does.

I had awakened Todd and Melina earlier as they slept in their spoon position. Melina reached back and stroked Todd's hair, then leaned her head back to let him kiss her. Her exposed neck looked graceful and sensuous as my teenage nephew gently kissed her lips, then kissed her more deeply. Just as he began to feel her up, however, Melina broke the kiss and slithered out of his arms.

"Let's go work out, boys." she said. Pinching my hip, she said "You definitely need to get down there with us."

And so here I was, half dead, as I watched my lovely wife work out, feeling somewhat ashamed that she was doing so much more than I was, but not ashamed enough to try harder.

After working out, we were showering, shaving, and other toiletries when the phone rang. Melina answered, then a moment later told us that Laura was meeting us in the dining room for breakfast at 7:00. Melina was wearing the same white pullover blouse and black slacks from yesterday, but she was wearing high-heel sandals with thin straps, showing off her feet. She also was wearing an appropriate amount of makeup, and she looked very good.

Dr. Laura Fredricson met us as promised. She looked stunning. She was wearing an off-white dress that clung to her sensational body. The hem only ran halfway down to her thighs. My prediction about her legs proved true. They were gorgeous, long and shapely. Laura was wearing a pair of high heel slides, the off-white color matching her dress. Her feet were every bit as elegant and sexy as Melina's, perhaps more so. I tried to think of anything I could to stop my stirring cock from becoming a raging erection. However, I followed Laura down the buffet line, and the sight of the clingy dress outlining her marvelous asscheeks was too much. I think she noticed my discomfort, also.

As we ate, I noticed that my wife was very hungry. She ate quite a bit from the buffet, and drank a lot of juices and water. During the breakfast, Laura outlined what our physicals would be like and what they were going to do. It was mostly blood work, but Laura was going to give Melina a full gynecological exam, and Todd and I were going to have to produce semen samples.

We arrived at Laura's office half an hour later, where Lieutenant Brittany Maxwell was waiting for us. The police detective also looked very good this morning. She was wearing a very light tan blouse and a darker tan skirt, and a pair of Candie's slides with a tan strap. Her legs were athletic, but I certainly would've had no problem staring at them for a while.

As we sat down, Britt's aide, the young guy who took my statements the day before, called her to the telephone. She flashed a smile and walked out of the room.

"I think she was smiling at you, Todd." my wife said to my nephew, perhaps teasing him.

"No, at you." Todd said. Melina looked as if Todd were teasing her back, so he added, "I'm pretty sure, and I think she dressed that way for your benefit, too." Melina's face showed surprise, then became thoughtful, but she registered no other emotion.

Britt came back in. "We've talked with Ned several times during the night, but we haven't gotten much further. At times he's cooperative, at times he gets very resistant."

"First: He readily admits to trying to create a scenario where Todd would have sex with Melina. First with Don's approval, then he was going to give Don one of those red pills, the anger pills, and hope that Don harmed Todd, or vice versa."

"Second: Todd, Ned really hates you. He babbled on for hours about how you were always verbally and physically abusing him at home, and that you would take girls away from him." Todd rolled his eyes. "I don't think you're actually to blame," Britt added, "as he said everyone at high school picked on him and beat him up."

"I think he's way exaggerating the physical abuse." Todd said. "But he was a scrawny geek in school, and sure, everyone picked on him. He brought a bit of it on himself, too."

"I understand," said Britt, "but I just don't understand why he snapped. We've taken blood samples to see if he's been taking drugs, but the prelims show nothing, and I suspect we won't find much of anything."

"Now," Britt continued, "comes the other part. I brought up the email you gave me, Melina. I also tried discussing Ned's mother with him, asking if she was involved in any way with his activities. Whenever I did, he became angry, glared at me, and wouldn't say anything. He did say once that she was the only person that loved him and wasn't mean to him, but when I came back to that, he clammed up again."

Suddenly, the door to Laura's office burst open. A tall, slender man walked in. He was wearing a dark gray suit, white shirt and silk tie, and carried a black briefcase. His black hair was slicked back, and his forced, set smile revealed brilliantly white teeth, almost too much so. He was handsome, but had a slick, oily look to him that bespoke of a snake-oil salesman.

We were all shocked by his entrance, but I whispered to Melina "I'll bet he's a lawyer."

Britt was already frowning at the man. Laura had risen at his entrance, angry that the privacy her closed office door entailed had been so abruptly and brutally breached. I thought I heard Todd slightly groan.

"My name is Charles Jefferson Worthingdon The Third," he announced, in a half-English accent, "of the Sommes, Worthingdon and Williams law firm."

Melina pinched my leg, and we both suppressed smiles as the shyster continued. "I am the family attorney of Ned and Todd's parents, and I am here representing the interests of young Ned and young Todd."

"Not my interests, Slick." said Todd.

"And just who has hired you to represent these interests?" said Detective Maxwell.

"The mother of these young men." said the shyster.

"Lieutenant Maxwell--" began Todd, but the lawyer interrupted him.

"Todd, I must instruct you to say no more at this time."

"Fuck off, Slick." Todd said, standing up to confront the man. Todd said his words slowly, with absolute clarity. "Lieutenant Maxwell, this man does not represent my interests. I will fully cooperate with you and answer any--"

"Todd, be silent." the man practically shouted.

"--questions that you may ask. I waive all rights to remain silent." Todd finished, ignoring Mr. Charles Jefferson Worthingdon The Third.

"Thank you, Todd." Lieutenant Maxwell said loudly and clearly. "I understand."

"Detective, you will ask Ned no further questions without me present." the lawyer said. "And I demand that you furnish me with all notes of any conversations with Ned and Todd to this point in time."

"You heard what Todd said, before these witnesses." Britt replied. "You don't represent him in any way."

"Furthermore," Laura interjected, "you'll make no demands of any kind in my office. Now get out, or I'll have you arrested for trespassing."

"Let's go to my office, Mr. Worthingdon The Third." Britt Maxwell said, mockingly. They left the room. Suddenly, Todd got up, walking about with his nose in the air.

"I'm Mr. Slob Worthlessdom The Third, asshole premiere." Todd said. We all began laughing. "I demand that you bow before me." Todd continued his antics, and had us near tears with laughter. Then Todd's humor abruptly left him.

"That bastard." Todd said. "How much do you think Mom's paying him for his services?"

"About a half hour, every so often?" I guessed. Laura looked shocked and Melina emitted a grunt, which for her passed as a short laugh.

"You catch on fast, Uncle Don." Todd said, with a huge grin on his face. "Ya know, I'm beginning to think you're not as dumb as Mom always said you were."

"Okay, let's get these physicals started." Laura said. "I have a clinic in this building. It's not really suited for this, but it'll do." She put on her lab coat over her dress. "Melina, shall we go now?"

Part 20 - The Physical

Laura was personally handling Melina's physical. A male nurse was assigned to me for my physical. Todd got a female nurse. She looked to be of Nordic extraction, with a plain face and light blonde hair. Todd has all the luck, I thought to myself.

The nurse told me to let him know when I had to piss, then began taking blood samples, blood pressure, all the height and weight measurements, all the while getting me to drink water. After a half hour, I told him I needed to go. He handed me a clear plastic cup, about the size of a small drink cup, which I went into the restroom and filled, then returned it to him. He poured the contents into a bottle, sealed it, and had me return the remainder to the bathroom. When I got back, he had another clear plastic cup waiting.

"This is for your semen sample." he said. "Dr. Fredricson said not to fill it until she arrived personally with some instructions. My part of the exam is over, so I'll run these to the hospital lab."

"Thanks." I said. I sat in the room in my paper apron for another half hour. Finally, Dr. Laura Fredricson entered. She was not wearing the lab coat. Looking at her magnificent legs, I didn't really notice that she locked the door.

"Hello, Don." she said. Her eyes were twinkling. "How was my nurse?"

"He was fine, I guess." I said.

"Good. He's fairly new, but promising." She picked up the cup. "Take off the napkin." she said. With some hesitation at disrobing in front of a woman that wasn't my wife, I stood and slid the paper off me. Laura looked me up-and-down as I stood naked before her.

"I always wanted to see what the man Melina married was like." Laura said in a low, husky voice. "You know, she was a student of mine when you were in school. She was very special to me, and I can see that she chose a good husband. I'm glad for that."

I thought that Dr. Fredricson would tell me to masturbate to climax and catch the semen in the cup. I was confused by her words, and my confusion grew as she stepped right in front of me, just inches away. With her high heels on, I had to look up to see into her eyes. They were dark and mysterious, but still had that twinkle in them. The smell of her perfume wafted into my nose, affecting me. Arousing me.

"It's time for your semen sample. I wanted you to wait, so that I could do it myself." I was shocked, and even more so when I felt Laura's warm hand close around my half-hard cock!

"Uhhh," I gasped, "uh.. ah..."

"Just relax." she said. Laura began to masturbate me in her long, elegant hand. Ripples of intense pleasure spread through my entire groin. My cock quickly grew fully hard, the skin stretched almost painfully taut.

"Not bad." Laura said. "Not bad at all. Nice and thick, and very, very hard. Melina must enjoy your cock." This was hardly professional conduct, but what was I going to do? "I'll tell you a secret, Don." Laura said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Size does matter, but hardness matters, also. A lot. Many women like a very hard cock. I know I do." Her hand was jacking me off with long strokes. The intense pleasure was rocking me, and I knew it wouldn't be long. For a moment, Laura watched my cock in her hand as she masturbated me, then she looked into my eyes.

"Think of something hot, Don." she said, her austere, regal face just inches from mine, her lips so inviting. "Think of a good fantasy."

"I don't need to." I said, finding my voice. "All I have to do... ohhh... is look at your legs and feet." Laura's face seemed to light up at the compliment. She backed off slightly, still holding my cock, posing her leg sexily.

"Do you like my legs? My feet?" she said huskily, the sexuality of her voice ringing in my ears.

"Ohhh, yeah. So gorgeous." I said. "I ...unh... don't think even my wife's are that fine. God, you're beautiful, Laura... ohhh... all of you."

"Mmm, you're very sweet." Laura said, nearing me again. "I'm going to ask Melina if I can borrow you for a night." Surely she was joking, but she moved her mouth forward, as if to kiss me. I felt her lips touch mine. The shock was overpowered by the thrill of tasting Laura for the first time.

I reached up with my left hand and slid it around Laura's neck to the back of her head. Gently pulling her to me, I kissed the beautiful, older woman firmly. She didn't resist. I slid my tongue into Laura's mouth, tasting her sweetness. A tingling wave of pleasure shot through my body, all the way through my groin, down to my toes. Kissing Melina was wonderful, but I had never felt this kind of sensation from a kiss before.

Laura continued stroking my cock, more urgently, as we made out for long minutes. Her mouth sucked on my tongue, as if trying to swallow it. As her left hand jacked me, her right hand was exploring my balls and groin area. My right hand had slid up to her left shoulder as we kissed, and I kept her pulled tightly to me.

"Mmmm," Laura moaned into my mouth, then pressed her lips harder against mine, letting her tongue circle mine in slow orbits. I didn't think it was possible to deepen a kiss, but renewed warmth and passion seared through my very soul. I felt my cock began to twitch. Laura broke the kiss and looked down, quickly finding the cup. Her hand began masturbating me harder and faster, until it was flying up and down my shaft so fast that I could barely see it.

With a gasp, I suddenly felt weak-kneed as my cock pulsed. A long ribbon of semen splattered against the side of the cup, followed by another. I held on to Laura, for support this time, as my balls emptied their contents. My load was enough to cover the bottom of the cup

"Oh my God." I gasped as I recovered. "That was the most intense kiss I've ever felt. Do you collect all your semen samples that way?"

"No." Laura said, with a smile, looking me straight in the eye. "You're the first I've ever done that with. Mmm, very nice sample." She moved to the table, poured some of the semen into a vial, and put some drops of liquid in with them. Then she put some plastic saran-wrap like stuff around the top of the cup, sealing the remainder of the sample inside.

"Get dressed." Laura said. As I quickly put on my clothes, she asked, "Shall we go see how the nurse is doing with Todd?"

A moment later we went down the hall and into a small, dark room. Laura slid a panel sideways a couple of inches. As I crowded against her, Laura pushed her ass back into my groin. Looking through the slit, we saw Todd sitting on the stool. The blonde girl was kneeling before him, sucking his huge, erect cock. She couldn't get much more than the head of his nine-inch monster into her mouth, but her hand stroked the long, thick shaft to add to his pleasure. Todd's tool was dark red and taut, an indicator that he was about to blow his load

"Damn, just as I feared." Laura whispered. "I told her not to suck him, just to masturbate him." Just then, we heard Todd moan faintly, then begin to climax into the cup. The girl jacked him off fiercely. Long, thick ropes of jism painted the sides of the cup. The quantity was much more than I had ejaculated just moments before. And Todd was not finished. I wondered if he was going to fill that cup to the brim!

As Laura stared at Todd's climax, I gently kissed her neck. She turned her face, and our lips met again. Finally she pushed against me, forcing me to give her room. She closed the panel. She kissed me once more, then backed away, saying "It's not the time for us yet, baby." As I followed her into the hallway, my mind was racing with confusion, some guilt, and also... hope.

I went to the bathroom and washed up, especially my face, looking for telltale signs of lipstick. There were none, and I was relieved. Despite the fact that Melina had enjoyed two young men beside myself over the last two days, I didn't know how she would feel about me making out with her gynecologist.

I found out when we arrived back at the office. Only Melina was there. My wife's gray eyes had a brilliant twinkle to them.

"Did you give the semen sample?" she asked as I sat down beside her.

"Yes, I did." I said.

"Did Dr. Fredricson take the sample?" Melina pressed. I felt myself blushing.

"She did, and very efficiently, too, I might add." I replied.

"I'll bet. With legs like hers, I'll bet it didn't take you long." Melina's voice was playful and mocking. I realized that she might have watched, just as Laura and I saw Todd have his sample taken.

"No, it didn't," I confess, then added, "and the kiss she laid on me didn't slow things down, either."

"That she laid on you?" Melina said. "That's not what I saw."

"Well, she did start it." I said, a bit sullenly.

Melina leaned over and kissed my cheek. "It's okay, sweetie. She told me she was going to do that. And besides, it was kind of exciting watching you with another woman."

"You liked it?" I asked, turning to her.

"Well," Melina said, her eyes looking at the ceiling playfully. "I was a bit jealous, too, so don't start thinking you have license or anything." Our eyes met, and we shared a laugh, Melina's more of a flirtatious giggle.

Part 21 - She Arrives

The clock read eleven a.m. It was getting hot and hazy outside. At that moment, the door to the office burst open, and she walked in.

My sister Elizabeth, eight years my senior, was wearing a black skirt and jacket with thin gray pinstripes, and apparently no blouse underneath. A gold necklace adorned her slender neck. Her thin brown hair was straight and a bit unkempt. She looked as if she'd been traveling. Sheer black stockings outlined her shapely, graceful legs, and her avant-garde fashion black pumps added a touch of severity.

She strode into the room as if she owned it, with a haughty sneer on her face. She was a very attractive woman for any age, and especially for the late thirties that she was. She was not tall, and her body was more compact, a shapely, sexy hourglass, with large breasts, a fairly trim tummy, slightly wide hips that signalled motherhood, a nice ass and the aforementioned shapely legs. The eyeglasses that she wore were thin wire ovals. One might have thought of her as a schoolteacher, or a secretary. I, of course, knew much better. And the look in her eye told me that she was looking to make things ugly.

Barely noticed behind her, the lawyer followed her into the room. Another man, an older version of Ned, also came in. He was Ned's father, Nathan. It had been a while since I had seen him. He was losing his light brown hair. His face looked haggard and drawn. Detective Maxwell brought up the rear. She had a gleam in her bright blue eyes, but I couldn't determine if it was anger or amusement.

"Hello, Todd." Liz said, leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Todd did not return the pleasantry. Nathan took up a position in the corner.