Todd & Melina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if it isn't my little shithead voyeur of a brother and his whore of a wife." Liz said, her eyes burning into me. I stared back, just as unyielding.

"Liz. What a surprise." I replied, my voice sarcastic and mocking. "I see that your language has not improved with your aging. No wonder you're having to cut vacation short to come bail out your son."

"I should have realized that leaving my sons with you was a mistake." Liz said, returning fire. "Being childless, you wouldn't know how to take care of them. Todd, Charles has told me that you have refused to listen to his instructions--"

"I take it," Laura said, rising for the second time from her chair with anger, "that you're Don's sister, Elizabeth?"

"I am." Liz said. "Although the title of 'Don's sister' is disgusting." Not giving Laura time to go further, Liz turned to Britt and said "What have you done with my son? I want to see him. Now."

"Your son, Madam," Brittany Maxwell said, her arms crossed in front of her "is under arrest, and has been submitted to the Medical School Hospital, where he will remain under observation. You will not be permitted to see him without a court order authorizing it." The detective added maliciously, "The earliest that will be is Monday morning."

"Is he okay? Is Ned all right?" I heard Nathan's voice venture forth, timidly, anxiously concerned about his son.

"Yes, sir, he is fine. He's resting under the doctor's care." Britt said, her voice less tense. "He is receiving the best medical care possible."

"He damn well better be." Liz growled. "Charles, are you protecting my son from this inept policewoman?" My sister was not making any friends with the local constabulary, I noted.

"I have advised the police that Ned is my client, and they may not interrogate him without me present. I have been in discussions with Detective Maxwell about the case. We should discuss it further in private, as soon as possible." Charles replied, his toothy smile set like a rock into his face. I could see why he and Liz would have an affair. They probably didn't make love; they just oozed together into one slimy ball.

"Good." Liz said. "I'm going to have your badge for this persecution of my son." Britt smirked, but said nothing.

"You've arrived here from France very quickly, Liz." I said, hurling the words at my sister, to get her attention. She turned to face me. "How did you hear of this 'unfortunate' situation so soon?" I asked.

"I received a phone call from a friend, and Nathan and I immediately took a flight back. Fortunately, one was available only an hour after the phone call. We've just arrived, and I'm tired. Nathan, go ahead and check us into the hotel." Nathan left quickly, obviously desirous to be out of the room as quickly as possible.

"Come, Charles, let's go. Todd, come with me."

"No." said Todd.

"What? What did you say?" Liz said.

"I'm not coming with you." Todd said.

"Son, come along. We have to talk." Liz ordered. Todd stood up, as if to obey.

"Mom, it would be a very good idea if you got out of here, right now. I'm not coming with you. I have nothing to say to you right now."

"Why--" Liz stopped, noticing me staring at her. "What are you looking at, dumbass?"

"You." I replied evenly. "I believe it's a very good idea to keep you firmly in my sight while you're anywhere around us." These words were the first to have an effect on my sister.

"Charles, let's go." Liz strode out, as regal as a queen, with the slimy lawyer oozing along behind her.

"Are you okay, Todd?" Melina asked solicitously. Todd had a look of disgust, sadness, anger, and pain all wrapped into one young face.

"I will be, Aunt Melina." he said. For the first time, Todd had slipped, lost control. Such was the awful effect that Liz had on everyone around her.

Part 22 - The Plot Revealed

We sat in our hotel room. It was almost 3 p.m.

We had gone over the plan for the last hour. Todd seemed unsure, but Melina kept him in line. Per the plan, Todd had called Liz on his cellphone and said that he was willing to talk to her in his room. She had agreed, saying she would be there at three o'clock.

"Gentlemen, to the success of our plan." Melina had said some minutes ago, handing us each a glass of champagne. We toasted and drank silently. Melina poured another round.

As we waited, I felt the anger inside me growing. Melina mentioned all the pain that Liz had caused us, caused Todd, caused Ned, caused everyone. Her voice seemed to drone on as I sat, the anger intensifying. Todd was even more agitated, needing no more encouragement to follow the plan. Melina kept telling him to control himself until Liz arrived.

Just after three, we heard the knock on Todd's door. I quickly secured myself behind the curtain. Melina shut the door between rooms, remaining in our room.

Todd let Liz in. He was wearing only gym shorts, as was I. She came in, swinging her large purse. She sat on the bed as Todd paced the room. The argument was not long in coming. Liz was furious, saying that Todd needed to stand with the family in their hour of need. Todd replied that Ned deserved what he was getting. Liz replied that it didn't matter. Ned needed his family. They must all stick together. Todd replied that he didn't feel like he wanted to be part of that family.

As they went round and round, Todd's anger increased. I was afraid he wouldn't stick to the plan. I wanted to jump out from behind the curtain, as my own anger boiled. But I held back.

Finally, Todd said the cue words. "I have to piss. I'll be back in a second." He went into the restroom, slamming the door hard and loudly behind him.

Liz sprang into action. Kneeling between the beds, she quickly hoisted Todd's main bag onto the bed. She felt for the compartment between the wheels. Finding it empty, she swore, then began unzipping the bag, feeling around inside the edges.

I stepped out of the curtains.

"What are you doing, Liz?" I asked. My sister looked up at me, her face showing nothing but pure fury and hatred, mirroring my own features.

"Spying on me, you little shit?" she charged venomously.

"It wouldn't be the first time I've spied on you, would it now?" I said, driving the verbal dagger into her and maliciously twisting it. The bitter hatred on Liz's face turned even uglier, if that were possible.

"You fucking little prick!" she yelled.

"So, Liz, what are you looking for? This?" I asked. I held up the flat jewel case containing the DVD.

"Why you-- Give me that!" Liz charged for it. In my fury, my hand swept out, backhanding her. I made solid connection with her cheek, and my blow sent her reeling to the bed.

Todd came out of the bathroom and Melina popped through the door. Liz looked around, in shock.

"You know what this is, don't you Liz?" I said, holding up the DVD, the venom in my voice a reflection of the rage inside me. "You had Ned make this."

"Why?" It was Melina's voice. I kept my eyes fixed on my sister, directing the answer to her.

"You were going to send this to Mom and Dad, weren't you Liz?" I said, the ultimate test of my theory. The look on Liz's face, the momentary shock of recognition, told me that I was right.

"Yessss..." I hissed. "You were going to send this to our parents. You fucking bitch!"

"What's on it?" Melina asked.

"The night before last, in the cabin." I replied. "Ned had hidden cameras around. Remember how he had the lights on, candles lit?" Melina's face darkened as she realized the plot. Todd's face was already a mask of pure wrath and loathing.

"She was going to send this to Mom and Dad. To make them feel the same way about you and me that they felt about her all those years ago, when she got pregnant with Todd. She wanted them to see Todd balling you, with me watching in the background. She wanted them to see our sinful ways."

I turned to Liz. "Of course, this might have given one or both of them heart attacks, but you didn't care about that, did you Liz? Only about your revenge, revenge for all the Bible verses they read you when they found out about your sinful ways." My words, and the reminders of religion, had the desired effect upon Liz, driving my sister to the level of rage I was feeling.

"You BASTARD!" Liz said, springing up and rushing me. She was not fast enough. Todd had moved like lightning. He had her in his grip, then threw her to the bed. Duct tape suddenly appeared, the sound of tape ripping filled the air. By the time I blinked twice, Liz had been trussed up, her hands taped behind her, her mouth covered with duct tape and stuffed with her son's underwear, which Todd had removed with unbelievable speed. Liz was on her shoulders and knees, her shapely ass high in the air. Todd stood naked by the bed, looking over at Melina.

Part 23 - Revenge, Dished Hot, Served Cold

My wife calmly approached the bed. She half lay down, so that her face was close to Liz's. Liz's face was beet red, and she appeared to be screaming into her gag.

"Well, Liz, it was bad enough having to listen to your insults all these years. But what I can't forgive is what you have done to Ned. That poor, sweet boy is now in a psycho ward because of your hatred. Worse, Ned tried to frame Todd for rape. Ned himself has raped several girls. That is really, really despicable."

"And, Liz," Melina said, venom in her voice, her gray eyes steely with indignation, and purpose, "I hold you personally responsible for that."

Liz had quieted down, and her eyes had widened in fear. She knew, as we all did, what Melina was going to say next.

"I think it's time that you experience what those poor girls had to endure. And who better to give you that experience than your own son... " Melina's face broke into a malicious smile, "...and your own brother." Melina said. She turned to Todd, putting her plan into final motion.

"Do her."

Todd leaned over his mother and ripped off her jacket, buttons popping and flying out. Liz was wearing only an underwire bra, which supported her large breasts. Todd quickly and expertly unsnapped the bra, and my sister's nipples came into view.

My sister struggled as her son stripped her. She was shaking, trembling with fear. As Todd ripped her skirt away, the odor of urine hit us. The crotch of her stockings was soaked. Liz was pissing on herself with fear.

"My God, Mom, you've pissed all over yourself! You're such a filthy whore!" Todd said angrily. The teen stud reached down and ripped a hole in the wet crotch, exposing his mother's cunt to our view.

Melina came over and handed me a dampened washcloth as Todd pushed Liz onto her side, then got on the bad and dragged her up to him, turning her further so that she was on her back.. He was sitting on her face, his massive low-hanging balls striking her forehead, his enormous cock lying over her nose and above her mouth, chin and neck.

I moved up and grabbed Liz's legs, pushing them back against heavy resistance. Todd reached over and grabbed his mother's ankles and yanked them back, spreading her legs wide. I used the washcloth to clean Liz's cunt, then knelt down.

"MMMMFffffff" I heard Liz scream into her gag as I began to eat my sister's pussy. The fury inside me still raged. I licked roughly at Liz's clit, then sucked it into my mouth hard, not quite biting. Liz squirmed, but her son's grip was too strong.

Despite the slight pissy taste, Liz's cunt actually tasted very good. As I continued to lick, probing her depths with my fingers, she began to get wet, purely as a defensive mechanism. I slurped up the juices and drove my tongue deep into her cunthole.

I could've continued eating Liz all day, but Melina tapped me on the shoulder. "I think she's ready now." my wife said. I stood up and backed away as Todd moved around. Melina and I watched the well-hung teen mount his mother.

"Yeah, did Uncle Don get you wet for me, Mom? Did you like feeling your brother's tongue on your slit, bitch?" Todd gasped. He was dryhumping Liz, the gyrations of his ass matching his mother's as she squirmed to avoid being impaled on his nine inch rod. Finally, Todd reached between them, forced the helmeted head of his cock into his mother's slit. He drove his ass forward, and began to commit rape.

"MMMMMMGGGGGG!" Liz screamed into her gag as she was brutally impaled by her son's throbbing weapon of lust. Todd buried his cock to the hilt in Liz's pussy, then withdrew and slammed in again. He began to fuck his mother with deep, powerful strokes, channelling all of the fury of his strong, teen body into every thrust.

"Oh yeah, Mom, take my cock!" Todd grunted. The room became filled with the wet smacks and slurps of Liz's cunt around Todd's pistoning prick, the slaps of his big balls on her sweet ass, and their groins slapping together. I was mesmerized, captivated by the sight, and I was enjoying it immensely. Liz's moans into her gag were muted, barely noticeable.

As we watched Todd fuck Liz, Melina was slowly stroking my cock. My wife kept whispering to me how much I needed to fuck my sister as Todd was doing, to avenge myself for all the years of Liz's torture. My mind was fogged with rage.

"I think this whore is liking this!" Todd gasped. He pulled out, grabbed Liz, and forced her over onto her hands and shoulders again. He slid behind her and sank his cock back into her sopping cunt, then began pumping in and out of his mother with a smooth, steady rhythm.

"Oh yeaahhhhh, that's good... god, that's good!" Todd hissed. Liz's moans into the gag softened slightly. The sound of Todd's taut abdomen and groin smacking his mother's fine ass with each hard stroke was sheer pleasure just to listen to. For the next several minutes, I heard Melina and myself encouraging Todd, urging him on.

Todd suddenly grunted "Uhh, I'm coming... can't hold back... gonna blow.. UHHH!!!" He slammed into his mother hard for several strokes, then grabbed her hips in his iron grip and pulled his mother's ass tightly to his groin. He was climaxing. Despite his orgasm this morning, he still shot a huge load of semen against Liz's cervix. They collapsed together, Todd on top of Liz, kissing her neck and back as he breathed heavily.

"Okay, Uncle Don, come get some sloppy seconds." Todd commanded as he got up off the bed. "You should be used to my sloppy seconds by now." he added, reminding me of the night in the cabin, a night that now seemed far away.

Eagerly I eased up behind my sister. My cock was aching painfully with the need and desire to fuck this bitch and obtain the relief of an orgasm deep inside her.

As my hands grasped Liz's hips, she began struggling fiercely. Todd came over onto the bed. He sat down on his mother's head again, his balls against the base of her neck, and held her hips in place as I walked my cock into her sperm-filled cunt.

"MMMGGGGG!" Liz screamed into her gag, furiously trying to free herself as my cock probed deep into her. I moaned, the feeling of my bare, unsheathed cock sliding into a hot, slick cunt for the first time in more than eight years overpowering me. It was wonderful, even if it was sloppy seconds, and even if it was my bitch sister's hole. I began to pump, slowly at first, marvelling in the sensations I had so nearly forgotten about. The slick wet heat seemed to deeply penetrate my skin, almost burning me. I leaned over Liz, my weight keeping her in place and allowing Todd to get off the bed. I whispered into my sister's ear as I balled her.

"How do you like your brother's cock inside your nasty hole, bitch? Huh?" I taunted Liz, my fury and hatred pounding in my head, even as ecstasy coursed through my loins. "Do you like feeling your little brother porking you with my dirty cock? Oh yeah, babe, it feels so nasty in there, with your own son's sperm already in there. Mmmmm".

I glanced back over my shoulder out of the corner of my eye, and I got a surprise. Melina was sitting in the chair again, but instead of watching us, she was sucking Todd's big cock! I saw my wife licking my nephew clean of my sister's juices and his remaining semen.

"Mmmm, very tasty." Melina said. She sucked and licked Todd's prick, cajoling it back to hardness. The sight of my wife fellating my handsome, young, better-hung nephew made me livid with jealousy. I began to slam my cock harder into my sister, driving myself into her with all the furious power I could muster. I heard Liz scream into her gag again and again.

The memory of watching Liz fuck that stud, Todd's father, in the basement suddenly filled my mind. I let the visions play in my head, now feeling for myself the hot, wet deliciousness that guy was feeling that day. The recollections of that first voyeuristic experience brought me to the height of ecstasy. I pumped furiously, climbing Liz all the way.

"I'm going to come in your cunt, Liz! I'm going to pump my cum into your filthy hole, you whore! You want it? Do you want to feel your brother's sperm splashing against your filthy cervix? Huh? Ohhhh... UHHH!!!!"

I just let it go, not trying to hold back. I came inside my sister's cunt. I felt my jets of semen blasting into her. Additionally, the furious energy drained from my body, seemingly following my seed deep into Liz's womanhood.

As I stroked a few last times, I looked down. I saw my sister's brown, tightly shut asshole. It looked so inviting, so delicious there, between Liz's sexy asscheeks. I realized that I was still hard, and that my erection was not going away. I knew what I wanted to do, and felt another, different surge of energy renewing inside my body.

"Melina, get me a rubber and some jelly." I said. Todd produced the jelly instantly, which I began smearing on Liz's asshole. Todd grinned as he realized what I was going to do.

Melina was kneeling on the floor beside me. I felt her suck my cock into her mouth, then lick up my sister's juices, my semen, and Todd's spunk that had leaked out onto my balls. After cleaning me thoroughly, Melina slid her mouth over my cockhead, and I felt the condom being orally rolled onto my meat. I was ready.

Liz realized what I was doing, and tried desperately to squirm away. Todd simply pushed her head into the bed with his hand, her cheek pressed deeply into the mattress. The pressure on her neck must have been excruciating, but I didn't care.

I pushed a jelly-coated finger into Liz's sphincter. A guttural, primal scream of pain erupted from my sister's throat, but was caught in the gag. I slid the finger in and out, working jelly into her tight asshole.

"Yeah, Uncle Don. Do it. Fuck Mom in the ass!" Todd said. His eyes were bright with lust, and the desire to see me take my sister's ass. I did not disappoint him. I moved my cockhead to my sister's anal bud.

The scream only seemed earsplitting in my mind. Liz's throaty sound of pain and anger was masked. I saw my cockhead press against the unyielding hole, then suddenly pop in! I pushed deeper, working my way inside, into my sister's bowels, until I had nearly my whole cock inside.

Pulling out, I began pumping back and forth. It was incredibly tight right at the ring guarding the entrance, then seemed to open up as I got deeper. Getting a good rhythm, I buttfucked Liz with all the power I could muster.

"God, that looks hot!" Melina said, intently watching me sodomize my sister. "Ohhhhh, wow." I was too intent on the pleasure I was feeling to really notice my wife, to see her absorbing every detail of what was happening, her eyes riveted to Liz's stretched, filled asshole.

Todd was stroking his cock, his furious eyes drinking in the sight. He was obviously enjoying the sight, and I knew that he wanted very much to follow me into his mother's hot little back passage. It would be soon, as I felt my nut rising.

"Turn her over", I said. Todd twisted Liz with harsh power, until she was lying on her back. I lifted my sister's limp legs, draped them over my shoulders, and mounted her. I found her anal opening again, gaping now, and slid my cock back inside. The angle was different, but the experience no less pleasurable.