Todd & Melina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down into my sister's eyes. I felt the unappeasable hatred in them, the furious, impotent anger at her helplessness mixed in.

"How does that feel, Sis? How does your brother's cock feel inside your sweet ass?" I said to my sister. "How do you like being fucked by me, by your brother... yesss, that's right, that's ME fucking your hot little asshole, isn't it?" I taunted my sister with words, matching them to my strokes as I slid deep into Liz's back passage.

I leaned forward and sucked my sister's right nipple into my mouth, tasting her flesh, letting my tongue roll around it. I moved my mouth to the other nipple, sucking hard on it as if I could feed from it. As my mouth explored my sister's large breasts, I again remembered spying on Liz.

"Ohh, yeah.... Remember the day I watched you, Liz? Remember the day that stud fucked you, and conceived Todd?" Liz's eyes were flat with hatred, but she listened. "Yeah, it looked so good, watching that stud fuck you. I would think about that, about watching that, as I grew up. Oh yeah, I can see it now, even with my own cock up your ass, Sis. Yeah, take that cock, bitch! Take it like you took that stud's cock in the basement!" The taunting words had the added effect of bringing me to the brink again. I felt the pressure build up, and did not try to delay or hold back my orgasm.

"Unnh! Take it bitch! Take my cum!" I gasped. The pleasure was intense, although I did not have a lot of liquids to go with it. When I could feel myself back in reality, I was gasping for air.

I pulled out of my sister, and was almost hurled out of the way by Todd. His condom-covered cock was rock-hard and eager for action. He wasted no time mounting Liz, and pushing his cock into his mother's violated ass. Tears flowed from my sister's eyes as her son rammed his cockmeat into her stretched derriere. Her screams into her gag continued unabated, having never really stopped during her anal ordeal.

"Oh, that was so fucking hot to watch." Melina whispered to me. She was watching Todd now, who had developed his own steady rhythm of buttfucking his mother. After several minutes of pumping her in the face-to-face position, Todd rolled Liz over again and slid his meat back into upturned rear. After long moments of steady pumping, he suddenly pulled his cock out and ripped the condom off.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he groaned in pleasure as long ropes of thick jism decorated the sexy globes Liz's asscheeks and the small of her back. "OHHH, YEAAAHH!!!!" he exclaimed again.

Melina had collected my soiled, well-used and filled condom and placed it in a ziploc bag. She now reached over and secured Todd's rubber, adding it to her collection.

A silence filled the room as Liz was allowed to slump down onto the bed. She lay on her side, softly sobbing. Todd grabbed the washcloth I had used earlier and wiped off his cock, then wiped his spunk off his mother's ass.

"You know, Mom," the teenaged stud said, "you're a pretty good piece of ass, and you've always been a looker. I should've fucked your brains out a long time ago." Liz did not respond, but lay silently. Todd had returned to his playful self, his demeanor much more calm and relaxed. I also felt much more calm, less angry.

Todd was lying in a spoon position with Liz, pushing his groin against her ass. He had reached over her and was fondling his mother's breasts, but then allowed his hands to explore her body. His cock was hardening again, the vigor of youth recovering and recharging quickly despite his recent orgasm. The teen stud looked down between their bodies and slid his cock up into his mother's hands, which were still taped together. Instinctively, her hand closed on his organ. She did not try to let it go, but held it firmly in her hand as Todd kissed her neck.

"Hey, guys!" Todd called out to us. "I think I could go one more round here."

"Help yourself." Melina said. "But I have some stuff to do, so I'll leave you to it." My wife got up and walked slowly into the other room.

I watched. It lasted over half an hour, and was incredible to see.

At first, Todd slipped his cock into his mother's cunt from the spoon position. He pumped her slowly for a while, then rose up and turned Liz onto her back beneath him. She seemed almost cooperative, and made no sound.

Todd continued pumping Liz, but after a few moments he withdrew and got up. He found the jelly and smeared a large amount on his cock, then squeezed the tube right into Liz's cunthole.

"Ah, that's much better." Todd sighed as he re-entered Liz. His thrusts made much wetter sounds, and he moved much more easily. As I watched, Todd fucked his mother with a steady rhythm, pumping his cock with very long strokes, taking his time. His mouth often found Liz's breasts or her neck. It was as if he was giving her something to really remember him by.

Melina came back with some clothing, which she lay out on the other bed just as Todd was climaxing into his mother. She went through Liz's purse thoroughly while Todd lay in a heap on Liz, catching his breath. When he stood up, my wife knelt before my nephew and took his wet cock into her mouth, again cleaning it up of Todd and Liz's combined juices.

"Don, why don't you go take a shower real quick, hmm?" Melina said. I didn't want to leave, but Melina's eyes insisted.

When I returned a few minutes later, Todd and Melina were both kneeling at the base of the bed, deeply kissing. Their faces were slobbery wet, I noticed. Liz's legs were spread wide not far from them. She was not moving, just looking up at the ceiling.

"Okay," Melina said, "time to end this show. Todd, you know what to do." The handsome teenager nodded. Melina eased up onto the bed, her eyes the same level as Liz's, and just inches away.

"Here's the program, bitch." Melina said, quietly and evenly. "Todd is going to untie you, and let you out. There are some clothes here you can wear to get to your room. If you scream, Todd will kill you right here on this bed. If you say anything to anyone about this, I will swear before God and any court that we were in the other room, and that Todd was fucking me while my husband watched us. The police around here are already going to believe us over you, anyway. Now get out, you God-damned whore, and don't you ever bother any of us again."

I heard more than saw Melina hawk and spit. It hit Elizabeth in the face, between the cheekbone and right eye. My wife got up from the bed, led me into our room, and closed and locked the adjoining door on our side. Five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Melina opened it. Todd was alone in his room.

Part 23 - Denouement

Supper at the hotel restaurant was absolutely delicious. Laura had joined us. Melina was as happy as I had seen her in months. She was almost jovial.

We headed to the bar and lounge, and found a table to sit around. It wasn't crowded at all. As we sipped our drinks, Laura revealed some early results of the tests.

"You're all in good health. It will take a while for the blood work to reveal any real issues of the drugs, but there are no obvious after-effects." Laura said.

"Now, for the 'other' results." Laura said, obviously meaning the semen samples. "Melina, you're just fine, no problems with your reproductive cycle that I can see. Don, your sperm count is slightly lower than average, but not drastically so. We will follow up and see if that is normal, or if the numbers improve over time. Todd, you're semen sample was above average. Way above average. I had to check it twice to be sure. Again, we want to follow up on that."

"So," Melina said. "You're telling me that my chances of getting pregnant with Todd child are much better than with Don or someone else, because of his, er-- virility?"

"Probably not." Laura said. Seeing the look on our faces, she continued. "Let me explain. First, Melina, you are not likely to become pregnant this cycle because it is very late in your cycle for impregnation. You're P-M-S-ing right now, in fact."

"Second, and more important, however is this: When Todd ejaculated into you, he released a huge biochemical mixture inside your system. Any waiting egg was more likely destroyed by that chemical barrage than fertilized." Laura turned to Todd. "This would be the case with any woman whom you've ejaculated inside of."

"In other words," Todd said, "there are no little Todds running around right now."

"Not likely, Todd, " Laura replied, "but there is another situation to think of."

She continued, "There is a theory, which I am an adherent of, and am trying to obtain supporting proof, that the sperm of different men compete with each other. They can recognize another man's sperm, and they will kill it. It's fairly complicated, biochemically, but if you, Todd, were to ejaculate inside someone, and another man had ejaculated or would later ejaculate inside the same woman, the ensuing 'sperm war' might allow you to not overpower the egg, and to fertilize it."

"Maybe that's how Todd's father, if Todd takes after him, impregnated Liz." I said. "Maybe she had intercourse with someone else soon before or after the guy."

"That's very likely." Laura said. "And from what I've seen of your sister, I'd put nothing past her. Nothing."

"So," Melina interjected, "why don't you and I go to the powder room, Laura, and you can tell me how to get my eggs properly fertilized." The women left together.

"Wow." Todd said. "They sure didn't teach us that stuff in Sex Ed in high school!" I grunted an agreement. The waiter brought us fresh drinks. "Er, I didn't order this." I said.

"It's the courtesy of the gentleman at the bar." the waiter said. Looking up, Todd and I saw Nathan, Ned's dad, approaching the table. Todd immediately assumed a hard look, but I was curious to hear what the guy had to say.

"Gentlemen, may I join you for a moment?" Nathan asked.

"Certainly." I said, quickly overriding anything Todd might've replied with.

Nathan sat down. He took a swallow of his drink, then another, apparently trying to marshal his thoughts.

"First, I want to apologize to both of you for Ned's actions." Nathan said. I could see that he was in pain. "I just cannot understand why he would do what he did."

"I don't think any of us do, to be honest." I said. "But it wasn't your fault."

"I should've seen his flaw." Nathan said. He exhaled. "Todd, I also have something to tell you, if I may see you privately for a moment."

"You can say it right here." Todd said. "You can say it in front of Uncle Don."

"Okay." Nathan said. "Since there is nothing I can do for Ned here, I'm going to be leaving tonight."

"Er... okay." Todd said. I was thinking the same thing: what are we missing, here? Why would the guy bother telling us this?

"I'm sorry," Nathan said, "I didn't mean it like that. Todd... I'm leaving for good, is what I mean. I'm leaving Elizabeth. I called a lawyer this afternoon, another lawyer, not that slimeball she sleeps with behind my back. I'm going home and starting divorce proceedings immediately."

"Oh." Todd said. "Does she know?"

"No. I haven't seen her since lunch." Nathan said. "Her luggage must still be in the car; it's not in the room. I've rented a car, and I am driving home."

We sat silently for a moment. Nathan took a swallow of his drink.

"I've been thinking about this for months. I should've done it years ago." Nathan said, a bit of warmth trickling into his voice. "Even on this vacation, she disappeared half the time, probably sleeping with some stranger. I'm in debt up to my eyeballs because of her, and this last incident is just the final straw."

"You don't have to explain to me." Todd said.

"I won't be at the house, but I am going to fight for it in court." Nathan continued. "You may continue to live there, and I'll do what I can to help you with college expenses, but I must warn you that there is not a lot there, if I'm to work out of this debt."

"Don't worry about that." Todd said.

"I know that you and I have never had a strong relationship, Todd. I know that I'm not your father. But if you ever need any help, you can call on me."

"Thanks." Todd said a bit shortly, considering the gesture Nathan was making.

Nathan took a long swallow of his drink, and turned to me. "I know that Liz really hates you, and I don't blame you if that feeling is mutual. But I want you to know that I've never felt the way about you or Melina that she does. I've never hated you at all."

I offered my hand, and the man shook it, as if it were a lifeline. "I understand, and it's the same with me." I said.

Nathan finished his drink. "Well, then, I'll say goodbye." I shook his hand again. "Good luck, Todd." he said. Todd shook the proffered hand politely.

Some time later, Melina and Laura returned. Laura said goodnight, giving me a kiss right on the mouth, which Melina teased me about all the way to the elevator.

Back in our room, Melina said "Come to the patio." She got a cigar and we all headed out. Once seated, and with the cigar lit, my wife asked, "How did you know about that DVD? And how did you know what Liz's plan was?"

"Ah, yes." I said. "Well, last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had an epiphany, from which I understood everything.

"Do you remember Ned's notebook entries? Something like 'Made the dvd for M and hid it.', and also 'M wouldn't be happy if I got a disease from her.'. I was as confused as you were for a while. Well, last night I realized that the 'M' did not stand for 'Melina', but stood for 'Mom'." A light of understanding went on in Melina's and Todd's eyes as I continued.

"First, let me take you back to while we were packing at the cabin. You had told me on the cellphone that Ned was working on his computer and had made a phone call. I suspected the phone call was to Liz. The email showed clearly that she had some complicity in this, even though I don't think she realized the direction Ned was taking, trying to kill Todd and such."

"Anyway, I realized in the dark last night that Ned had made something, probably a CD-ROM or DVD, and that he was going to hide it. He apparently suspected that we were onto him, and wanted to make sure this DVD wasn't found by us, or the police, but could be found by the right person, the person he was making it for. Obviously, Liz was the 'M' he was making the disc for, not you, Melina."

"But, I reasoned, if Ned did think we were onto him, where could he hide the disc? Earlier, I had asked Todd about his and Ned's luggage while we were packing. Sure enough, he said both sets were new, and a gift from his mother. So, I thought he might have been able to hide it in Todd's luggage."

"Wow." said Melina. "This is getting deep." Her cigar glowed in the dark as she took a big puff.

"And there was more." I said. "If there are secret compartments in the luggage of both boys, that would indicate that Liz and Ned had a pre-arranged plan between them."

"Maybe we should tell Lieutenant Maxwell about that. Maybe she can pin something on Liz from that."

"I doubt it," I said, "unless Ned or Liz confesses. Ned won't speak of his mother, now the lawyer's involved. And besides... I went and took the evidence myself. Todd's buddy 'Slick' will have a field day with that one." Todd laughed at my use of his nickname for the shyster.

"So, lying there in the dark last night, I wasn't certain, but was reasonably sure that there was a disc hidden somewhere in Todd's luggage, that Liz knew where to find it, and that she wanted it for some purpose."

I paused, catching my breath and taking a swallow of my Coca-Cola. The smoke from Melina's cigar wafted over to me.

"Go on." she said.

"Well, Ned's purpose of a physical blow up between myself and Todd might be good for him, but served Liz no purpose. What would her motive be? Her lodestone? Was she seeking to discredit me, or perhaps you, Melina, in some way? Well, even a disk of Melina and Todd fucking wouldn't be too much."

"And then, I thought of our parents, and everything made sense. Liz knew what Ned was up to, if not Ned's reasons. Liz knew if she sent our parents a disc of you and Todd having sex, with me watching and wanking to it, the disgrace to me would more than equal the disgrace to her when I snitched on her for fucking in the basement. Furthermore, and I don't know this, but maybe the shock of it would kill one or both of them, and Liz would lay claim to half the estate. The money which, I suspect, she needs right badly right about now."

"I got up before you two, and did a little search of Todd's luggage. It's a lot easier for me to find it, knowing generally what I was looking for, than for the police, who never thought to look where that DVD was hiding."

"Liz, of course, thought that she would make Todd come stay with her and Nathan, or at least have some chance to get to Todd's luggage. I figured that I might try to make it easy for her, since Todd wasn't cooperating," I said, looking over at Todd, who grinned back at me, "so, when Todd had Liz come up to the room, that is why I asked him to step into the bathroom for a moment and leave Liz alone. I wanted to make it really easy for her. Sure enough, she went right for the luggage and gave herself away. Then I suggested the reason, and her facial expression was enough for me."

"Good job." Melina said. She got up and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm glad I married such a brilliant man."

Part 24 - Curtain

At six a.m., a loud banging on the door awakened us.

I was lying on my back, my left arm around Melina. She was wearing her big t-shirt and nothing else. Her head was on my left shoulder, her chest and abdomen pressed to my side, her left leg over mine and between my legs.

Todd was in his room. After Melina had made it plain that there would be no sex, we watched some TV. Todd was lost in thought most of the evening, which didn't surprise me after all that had happened to him and his family in three short days. He finally went to his room to sleep.

I looked through the peephole to see the lovely countenance of Lieutenant Maxwell. As I opened the door, she asked, "Can we come in? I have some urgent news." The young blonde policewoman who had searched our car accompanied her. Also, an older man with a German Shepherd dog on a leash was there.

"Hold on." I said. "Melina, are you dressed."

"Yes." my wife replied. She had thrown on some gym shorts and slid her feet into her slides. She looked good, even in her just-awakened state, and Detective Maxwell was all but staring in admiration at her.

"Where's Todd?" Britt asked, just as Todd appeared in the doorway between rooms. He was wearing only his tight gym shorts, obviously on purpose to let Britt Maxwell get a good look at his "package." Both Britt and the younger woman noticed, very much so. The dog seemed unimpressed.

"I'm sorry to disturb you," Britt said, "but I have a couple of things. First, some very bad news: Ned has escaped from the hospital."

"Shit!" said Todd, "have you found him yet?"

"No." said Britt. He's disappeared completely. We've been searching for an hour, and I have APBs out for him."

"Is his mother aware of this?" I asked.

"She is gone, also." Britt said. "As is her husband."

"He's probably back at home by now." I said. "He told us last night that he was leaving."

"Check up on that. Call the local police there to check." Britt said to the uniformed girl, who hurried out the door.

"There is another matter." Britt said. "Professor Heinz did another inventory of the drugs Ned took, and two of the red pills are missing. We had the dog search Ned's belongings, but they are not there. We'd like to have the dog sniff your luggage, in case Ned hid the pills there. This is not under the previous warrant, however."