Todd, Fuck Your Mother. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out an unintended groan. My husband, who had been nodding off, jumped, then turned up the volume on the television.

As he did I unbuttoned the straps of my sun-dress, exposing my braless breasts. Todd captured and rolled an erect nipple between his fingers. Electric bolts were firing in my swollen sex.

Pamela unbuckled Todd's shorts, hauled out his cock. He wasn't wearing underwear.

Leaning back I spread my legs and Todd slid his hand down my torso, dragged his fingers across my clitoris and the folds of my labia, angled two fingers forward, said, "Families should always be happy to open, let each other explore their most private parts," and moved them into my sex.

Pam, who saw her father stretching for the refrigerator, got up, handed him a beer, pulling off her panties on the return trip.

Eyes closed, I dropped my head back and, savoring the fingers pumping in and out of my pussy, drove my sex into Todd's hand in a series of short jerky motions.

Todd ran a third finger up and down my labia, gliding on the cream spilling from my slippery pussy, then moved that finger inside, employed a twisting motion, reduced me to jello. My eyes open and glassy, breathing through my mouth, I dabbed my dry lips with my tongue. Todd rotated his hand so its heel sat on my clit. I rocked my hips on it, bit my lip, fought the urge to moan.

My husband, his voice woozy, said, "Time for a pit stop and another six pack. Can I get anyone something?"

Snapping back to reality I said, "Yes dear, a glass of sparkling water with ice and a slice of lemon."

As he stumbled down the hall Pamela threw off the blanket, dropped to her knees, swallowed Todd, bathed his cock-head with her tongue then, sucking and swirling, pushed down until he reached the back of her mouth. I moved the hair from her face, providing an unobstructed view of her frantically bobbing head.

We heard thumping footsteps. Pamela paused, her lips stretched on his cock-head, plunged back down one last time, then pivoted onto the love seat, pulling the afghan over our laps.

Staggering, my husband handed me the glass of water - no lemon, no ice - spilled some, took two steps, fell backwards into his chair, became immediately engrossed by two guys pretending to punch each other.

Pamela said, "Let me dab it up Mom," got up, leaned over me, pressed her panties to the minimal spillage while her tongue invaded and ravaged my mouth, then said, "Mom, why don't you sit in Todd's lap while the couch dries.''

I said, "Do you mind honey?"

Eyes aflame, Todd said, "No, slide right on," and lifted the blanket. I pulled my dress up in the back, moved over, and my daughter holding him to my pussy lips, lowered myself onto his cock, my pussy lips enveloping his thick hot meat, going deeper and deeper until I was sitting on him.

His hands on my hips, he rocked into me, drove his cock deep, said, "Dad, could you turn it up? I couldn't hear the Bella twins."

As the Bella's talked my son covered my clit with two fingers, rolled it against my body, licked my ear, nipped my shoulder.

I squiggled my lithe body; my core worked my son's hard instrument.

I coddled his balls, imagined the pre-cum spilling inside me.

A match ended, entry music, another one began, we fucked.

It was a slow fuck, a masterful fuck, bodies grinding into each other, small motions that built up the heat in imperceptible steps, warm, then smoldering, glowing embers, small flame, red flame, blue one, white hot.

My husband started snoring.

My daughter's hand replaced mine on Todd's balls and, voice low and seductive, said, "Think about it Mom, Todd's fat fecund balls full of cum. Soon they'll tighten, retreat into his body, explode, fill his mother's hot nasty cunt with gallons of hot nasty cum."

Todd thrust into me. I raised my hips, drove into him. Breathing quickened, juice gushed, muscles spasmed and tightened, I clamped my legs together trapping Todd's hand, and emitting a single hard grunt that covered my whines and whimpers Todd came, flooding me with hot incestual seed. Sheets of color filled my mind and I came, babbling and chirping my joy.

My husband jumped at the noise and, after a second to orient himself, said in a slurred voice, "Are you okay Todd?"

Catching his breath Todd said, "Yes sir. I fell asleep. I was dreaming I was caught in the hot tight warm crevice of a fiery volcano, felt it squeezing in on me, but still it was soft and warm and good. Then there was this explosion, all this white hot magma was ejected. I must have cried out, woke myself up. I hope I didn't disturb anyone."

I said, "No, we're fine, but it's getting late. Pam, you getting sleepy?"

"I am Mom, would you mind giving me a ride to my place."

"Not at all, Todd care to come along?"

"Love to Mom."

I turned to my husband, who was already drifting back to sleep - he'd see the rest of the event in re-runs - and said, "We may visit awhile with Naomi, don't wait up."

* * * * *

When we got outside Milla and William were cuddled on their front porch swing.

She said, "Hey neighbor, where are you heading this late at night?"

"Pam and her roommate Naomi rented a place for the summer and next school year, Todd will be moving in with them. We're heading that way now. William, what are your plans?"

"Also heading for college, but I'll be living at home."

Milla said, "He takes the most excellent care of his mother."

Todd and Pam said, "Every child should."