Todd's Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple find they like helping a friend.
6.4k words
4.44
63.9k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner should be ready by around six thirty honey" I told my wife Laura over the phone. She was at work cocooned in her office at the investment firm she works at. It was a day off for me and I liked to make a hot dinner for her on days like this, it made me feel less guilty about staying home watching TV while she slaved her ass off.

"Ok babes, there's nothing much going on so I should get out of here on time today. I suppose Alex will be joining us again?"

My buddy Alex was hanging out with us a lot lately. He split up with his common law wife last year and the guy took it pretty badly. I was worried about him for awhile but he seems to be coming around now. We took him under our wing to get him through the bad times and told him he could always pop over whenever he was feeling lonely. For the first three months all he could talk about was that skank and how much he missed her and he couldn't live without her. Now he barely mentions her but we can tell the guy is lonely.

"Yeah he's coming by after his shift, don't worry we won't be a couple of drunks by the time you get home"

Laura laughed. "Well that will be a refreshing change of pace, we might actually have coherent conversation over dinner tonight!"

Alex and I both work at the airport; we repair avionics on those big passenger jets. The pay is great but sometimes we pull odd hours. The company we work for has contracts with most of the major airlines and there always has to be technicians on hand at all hours of the day or night, so we work rotating shifts. I enjoy the work, it's challenging and most of the people I work with are great.

At quarter to five Alex rang to doorbell then let himself in like he usually did. "Hey Todd, boy am I glad to get outta there today!" He put the six pack he brought with him in the fridge, minus the one he tossed to me and cracked one open himself. I closed the oven door, set the timer then joined him in the den to watch the baseball highlights.

We sipped our beers and talked casually about work. Laura hates sitting idly by while we talk shop so we took the opportunity while we had the chance. Alex was telling me about the obnoxious note some co-pilot left taped to the console of the plane he worked on, telling us how to do our job. We had a good laugh, but then Alex went silent for a couple of minutes.

"Hey uh, what do you know about those escort service places? How does that work?" He kept his eyes on the TV while he spoke, clearly a little nervous to ask.

"What, those agencies that leave the fliers around the business class lounges? I'm not sure, I guess they are a step up from picking up a hooker from a street corner. It looks expensive though. Why?"

"I might...look into that"

I chuckled but I knew he was serious. I was hoping he would come around and want to start dating soon but this took me a bit by surprise. The more I thought about it the more I couldn't find anything wrong with the idea though. Maybe that's what he needs to get back in the game so to speak.

"It's been awhile since you've gotten any action hasn't it? Well maybe it's not a terrible idea, just don't get yourself into any shady situations though ok buddy?"

Alex grinned at me "I just have to get some before I forget what it looks like, you know man?"

We laughed and turned our attention back to the TV.

A short time later Laura came home, stopping into the den to say hi and to give me a quick kiss. My wife is 36 years old, around five foot eight and has just the right curves to make heads turn on the beach. We first met at the gym but lately we've let that slide and frankly I like her with a little more softness under her skin. She tends to dress conservatively for work in a way that downplays her D-cup breasts but she purposely has a few outfits to show off the goods. I should mention she is very comfortable about her body and that confidence makes her that much sexier. She has long wavy brown hair to just past her shoulders which she sometimes wears up in a bun. When she's not working she usually wears a t-shirt and jeans that makes her bust really evident. We once ran into one of her clients by chance out shopping and I could swear the dudes jaw hit the floor when he saw her.

I'm about five years older than her. We met about six years ago and got married about a year after that. I'm six feet tall and my work keeps me pretty trim but I could probably also benefit from some more gym time.

Alex on the other hand admits he's slightly pudgier than he'd like, but honestly the guy is not bad looking at all. He's 38, slightly shorter than me at around five foot ten and he tends to dress nice when he's not working. Polo shirts and slacks are his mainstay.

Laura excused herself to change out of her work clothes while I pulled dinner out of the oven.

We ate and talked about our days. As usual after work my wife had changed into a loose t-shirt and track pants, and also as usual her bra was now long gone. Laura told us a humorous story her co-worker had told that day about their daughter's disastrous first date ever. Every time she laughed Laura's breasts would jiggle noticeably under the loose fabric of her t-shirt. From the corner of my eye I caught Alex taking a quick glance. I don't know why I never noticed him do that before, has he been eyeing my wife all these months?

After dinner we retired to the den and watched TV, the three of us hanging out like old friends. I sat next to my wife on the sofa while Alex stretched out in the leather armchair next to us with his feet propped up on the ottoman.

As we sat in silence watching one of Laura's crime dramas I couldn't help but stare at her, some thought was stirring in my head but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. At one point my wife must've noticed me out of the corner of her eye because she turned and looked at me, cocking her head as if to silently say "what?". I just nodded and chuckled. Alex kept watching the show, oblivious. I knew now what I was thinking but it was so crazy that it could never happen. Still, I felt my heartbeat pick up a little when it became clear in my head.

At around 9:40 pm I announced I needed to head to bed, I had to be up at 4:30 the next morning to make it in for my shift. Laura said she just wanted to see the end of her show.

"Me too, then I am headed home" announced Alex.

I climbed the stairs, brushed my teeth, crawled into bed and turned out my light. As I lay there waiting to fall asleep I thought about Alex and his physical dry spell. I felt truly bad for the guy, he'd had a rough year and he deserved better. Then I thought about him looking at my wife like that over dinner. It makes sense, the guy is horny, he didn't mean anything by it, he just couldn't help himself. I wasn't mad or anything, why wasn't I mad?

At around 10:15 I heard Laura come in the room and get ready for bed. She crawled in, topless and in my old boxers she liked to sleep in. I felt her warm breasts press against my arm as she leaned in to kiss me goodnight.

"Alex on his way home?"

"Yeah, the poor guy" she chuckled.

"Why do you say that?" As if there aren't a few possible reasons to have pity on the guy.

"Well we chatted a bit when the show was over, he asked me if I thought it would be creepy of him if he saw a hooker" Laura chuckled again.

"Oh he told you about that? Really!" I was caught off guard that he would have mentioned that to her. I guess we really have become quite comfortable around each other these last few months. I don't think Laura and I have ever had a friend quite this close to us since we were married. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him it wasn't creepy if he needed it, but it is a little sleazy. I think it's completely unnecessary for a guy like him to pay for it, he's quite capable of attracting suitable women on his own"

"Yeah I think so too, but I think maybe he's just not ready to get involved in anything. I think he just needs a good fuck without any strings"

"Well I suppose so, still there has to be a better way"

"Yeah, a better way" I trailed off.

"Goodnight honey" My wife whispered as she turned over into her pillow to sleep"

"Goodnight"

The next day I got up and left for work, my sleeping wife was a warm naked ball wrapped up in blankets. I wanted crawl over and ravage her but I couldn't. I needed to get moving and she needed her sleep. Maybe tonight.

My whole shift I kept thinking about how sexy my wife was, how she could still turn me on with only a look, and how she can tease when she wants to. I was horny, and I knew why. I was thinking about my wife with my friend. And why not? He had needs and my wife was his good friend who happened to have a pussy. I'd let him borrow my golf clubs, why not my wife, right? It seemed like I was trying to convince myself. More and more I was surprised I was even thinking this way, why did I seem to want this? I was baffled.

On my way home from work I stopped and picked up some wine and a couple of nice cuts of beef from the butcher. My evening plan was to get my wife tipsy, cook her a nice meal and get in some quality time hopefully ending in near de-hydration and exhaustion. I wasn't going to mention Alex at all, he was working tonight so I knew he wouldn't come knocking. I wasn't even sure I ever wanted to mention these thoughts to my wife ever.

Laura texted me that she would be a bit late getting home from her office which was fine, I needed a bit more time to get dinner ready. She came home about forty-five minutes later than she usually does, and she had shopping bags. I laughed and she stuck her tongue out at me.

Her sass melted off her face when she smelled dinner and saw the candle-lit table for two awaiting her. She grinned and gave me a huge kiss. "Baby, it's like you read my mind! Be right back!" And she disappeared up to the bedroom with her shopping bags.

I poured us each a generous glass of wine, set down our plates and sat and waited for my wife to emerge.

It wasn't long when she came back down the stairs wearing a grin and the sexiest lingerie I think I've ever seen on her. She had on a black sheer body suit with a plunging V neckline down to almost her navel which exposed her gorgeous cleavage. The material was transparent enough that I could easily see her beautiful areolas surrounding pert nipples which strained the thin fabric. She was also wearing mid-thigh stockings made of the same material which accented the shape of her legs nicely. She knows I'm a sucker for stockings. She had also taken the time to apply fresh makeup including the red shade of lipstick I nicknamed 'cock-sucking crimson' when she wore it on a date night with me once.

"What do you think?" she giggled and spinning.

"Fantastic!" I exclaimed "In fact let's skipped the dinner and head back upstairs" I said only half-jokingly. My cock was already finding my jeans too confining.

She winked and sat down at the table. "No look at this meal you made baby, and wine, this is perfect. You don't mind if I sit and eat in my new outfit do you?

"I smiled "of course not.

We ate and drank wine and made goo-goo eyes at each other like teenagers. Seeing her sit there in that sexy outfit while we laughed and got silly made me love her even more. After dinner we took our glasses to the den and sat next to each other on the sofa. At some point she turned and leaned sideways against the armrest, putting one stocking foot along on my cock and smiled coyly, taking a sip of wine.

I took her other foot in my hand and kissed my way up her leg, leaning over until was I was on top of her, still kissing up her torso, over a heaving breast and finding her lips as we locked on each other passionately. Somehow her glass of wine found the side table before she was able to spill it and her legs wrapped around my waist. She reached down and unzipped my jeans, feeling under the layers until she had my now rigid cock in her hand.

We made out like this for what felt like an hour but I am sure it was only minutes. I was ready to take her in every way possible but suddenly she stopped and got up off the sofa.

"We need to take this upstairs but first, where is your phone? I want you to snap a couple of pictures before you tear this off me" She said chuckling.

I was in full agreement and hurried to grab my phone. Laura stood and posed with her hands on her hips, then leaned forward for another one, her arms pressing her tits together to exaggerate her cleavage. I zoomed in for another one and got a close up of her breasts. Her nipples poking up against the fabric and very much visible though the sheer material.

Laura grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. The next sixty minutes were a sweaty blur, but it was obvious that we both had a lot of sexual tension to work out. Her bodysuit made it off but her stockings stayed on, and that's how she was splayed out naked, panting and on top of me when the fateful conversation started.

I kissed my wife as she slid off me and curled up under my arm. "Thank you." she said as she smiled softly.

"No thank you, I've been thinking of you all day."

She moaned appreciatively then her eyes opened "Oh! Those pictures, lets see how they turned out!"

I reached over to the nightstand where my phone was quickly forgotten once we had made it to the bed. I tapped open the camera roll and we looked at her pictures. They were hot! Her lipstick was smeared slightly in the sexiest way and you could see the wanton lust throughout her body as she posed. These photos smouldered!

"that's a nice one." she said of the close up of her breasts.

"You are amazing!"

"I bet Alex would love to see that!" She laughed before I could even process her words.

My brain stumbled for a moment. "What? You think?" I managed to mumble.

"You mean you haven't noticed how he's been eye-humping my tits for the last four weeks?" Laura giggled again and then saw the confused look on my face. "Oh I mean, it's harmless babes he just hasn't been with a woman for awhile and I think it teases him a bit to be around us. Around me. Maybe a bit." She paused and then with a tentative voice said "And uh, maybe I shouldn't have encouraged it"

"You encouraged it? How?"

"Listen don't get upset, we're friends it's harmless but I may have brushed my boobs up against his arm once or twice on purpose. Oh and I bent over in front of him knowing he could probably see down my tee shirt but I don't know for sure if he saw."

I had a lump in my throat and my cock noticeably stirred when I heard that.

Laura continued while tracing her finger over my chest. "Last night I gave him a long hug goodnight, he held it pretty long I think he liked feeling my braless boobs against him. Listen I won't let it happen again, we don't want to confuse the poor guy any more. We should help find him a girl"

I listened to her breathing, I could tell she felt guilty, that she had said too much. I gave her a squeeze under my arm and kissed her forehead. "Think I should send him this picture?" I asked.

Laura was quiet for a moment then she grinned. "Yeah!"

My heart leapt, then it struck me "Was this your plan all along, why you wanted me to take pictures?"

My wife visibly blushed. "Well the thought crossed my mind while I was shopping, but really it was for you sweetheart." She paused for a moment "But if you want to share..." She let the sentence trail off.

Suddenly the reality washed over me. "If we send this to him, what do you want to happen? And will this jeopardize our friendship with him?"

"Babes, they are only tits, I am sure he seen lots of tits. Maybe he'll jerk off to them or maybe he won't. Maybe he'll just get a laugh out of it. I really don't think tits are going to kill our friendship with him." She made a good point.

Before I thought about it too much I tapped my phone, my heart racing as I texted Alex a close up of my wife's boobs in see-through lingerie. *Laura thought you'd like this view* I messaged with it.

Laura let out a little squeal and blushed. My cock was already hard and there was nothing I wanted more that moment than to take my naughty wife again! She rolled on her back, practically drawing my hips toward her spread legs magically, and we fucked again like newlyweds.

Awhile later I was awoken by my phone's notification buzz. I looked at the clock, it was 1:23am, Alex was certainly off work and home. I picked up my phone and read the simple response: 'HOLY SHIT!'

I thought about responding but didn't know for sure what to say. Also it was late and I had to be up for work soon, I'll deal with it in the morning. I went back to sleep with a smile.

The next morning, I was at work, it was almost break time. I hadn't had a chance to talk to Laura about last night, she was still asleep when I left. I hadn't heard any more from Alex either so I was thinking about what I could text him over break. Should I acknowledge the picture I sent him or pretend nothing happened? I had a small knot in my stomach.

Before I got to the break room my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was Laura. "Alex just texted me and asked if that was really me, I told him yes :-)" I smiled to myself, relieved that I didn't have to face questions from Alex, but also nervous about how this was going to go over between the three of us. Maybe this was a mistake.

"He is still texting me, I'll fill you in tonight. Love you!" That was the last I heard from my wife until she got home from the office that evening.

I got up off the sofa when I heard her come in the door. She kicked her shoes off then gave me a huge kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Welcome home babes" I said. "Have a good day?"

"It was interesting" she replied. "I'll tell you over dinner"

My wife showed me the text conversation and told me how it kept her distracted most of the afternoon.

"He asked if he could see them in person" she giggled as we got to that point in their conversation. "Should we let him? I told him I'd have to ask you."

I could hear the blood rush through my ears as the situation dawned on me. "Yeah, I think that'd be ok."

My wife gave me an evil grin. "Yeah I thought so too." She paused then continued "It seems kind of cruel though."

"How do you mean?"

"Well don't you think for a guy who hasn't gotten laid in so long it might torture him a bit?" Once again my wife made a good point.

"Well he's lucky to have such understanding friends, are you suggesting something else?" I was thinking it too but I wanted to hear my wife say it to make sure we were thinking the same thing.

"Baby would it be so terrible if I gave him some release with my hand? I think he really needs it and he's been such a good friend to us, I feel like it's right thing to do to ease his suffering."

I swallowed hard and nodded, my heart racing. "Ok, when?"

"The next night you are working evenings and he isn't, when is that?"

I checked my work schedule on my phone "Looks like Thursday."

"Ok, I'll set it up, thank you honey, I love you!" She kissed me and ran off with her phone, clearly jubilant. This was almost working out too good to be true. A couple of days ago I never would have considered my wife jerking off another guy, but here we were, and I was excited for it to happen! Today was Tuesday, it was going to be a long couple of days until Thursday.

Later that night Laura came into the den "It's done." she giggled. "He's seems pretty surprised you are going along with it, but he's looking forward to coming over on Thursday."

"Oh I bet he is!" I laughed with a slight bit of apprehension.

"When I asked him if he wanted some help with his problem I thought maybe I scared him away, he didn't text me back for a few minutes, but then he seemed to get really excited about it."

My wife kissed me sweetly and trundled out of the room with a satisfied smirk on her face.

12