Toeing the Line

Story Info
Androgynous guy gives footjob to male co-worker.
1.1k words
4.52
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dashing to the exercise room Cy was the first to toe the line for morning calisthenics even though he was only an intern. Everyone in the office loved morning calisthenics since it consisted of nothing more than standing on a line for five seconds and bending over to touch your toes once. They could return to their workstations with a completely undeserved sense of accomplishment. In reality it was just a staff meeting that strangely took place in the gym and where everyone took their shoes off. Brian, the owner probably thought it was hip and edgy to have a shoeless staff meeting. Not all of his eccentricities were charming and some of them were downright obnoxious.

Cy again went sockless. You might have said he was an exhibitionist if participation hadn't been mandatory. The floor of the exercise room was a soft foam that your feet seemed to sink into. He loved walking on it barefoot and being barefoot in general. It showed off one of his best features. Somewhere in the universe there was a princess with the feet of an eighteen year old boy and she was weeping. Back in our world Cy planted his perfectly feminine feet on the soft spongy gym floor and drummed his meticulously pedicured toes on the white line that ran the length of the room in front of the mirrored wall.

He didn't mind showing them off. The thought kind of aroused him. He'd often been mistaken for a girl and having the tiny feet of a geisha didn't help with the confusion. What's more they seemed to have a weird almost hypnotic effect on some men. Sending them into lustful fits of delirium.

One week prior in fact a shoe salesman at the mall tickled his instep while he was buying boots. The salesman's powerful hands cradled Cy's foot with the tenderness and care you'd show while picking up a newborn baby or a priceless antique vase as he delivered his best prepared pitch for the new fall line. Cy had begun to caress his bottom lip with his pinkie finger as he often did in these sorts of situations. It was waxy and smooth from the lip balm and rubbing it he perceived the faint scent strawberries.

The salesman leaned in closer as if to suggest that the lightly cushioned fabric insoles of the boots were somehow a tightly held secret, his face now so near that Cy could feel the man's breath on the sole of his foot. He wiggled his toes and as the salesman's words passed between them the dull fluorescent shoe shop lights momentarily skipped across his glossy nails glimmering like five stars in a distant constellation. As if in the deepest trance the salesman brushed his lips ever so gently across the tips of Cy's toes and the stubble of the man's neatly trimmed beard lightly brushed along the length of his instep. Cy's face reddened slightly as he held back a giggle, "that tickled" he said.

On another occasion as he sat a his workstation faithfully trudging through the day's assignment, Cy noticed Ted, one of the programmers intently eyeing the space underneath his desk. He had been wearing flip-flops that day and orange nail polish that seemed to catch Ted's attention from the start of morning calisthenics. With his legs crossed he was idly twirling his sandal back and forth on his big toe by one of the straps, almost letting it fall to the floor while Ted just sat there staring seemingly spellbound.

That's when He noticed that Ted had taken one hand from his keyboard and placed it on his lap and had begun rhythmically squeezing his crotch somewhat inconspicuously. Cy let his dangling flip-flop finally drop. He stretched out his leg and groped around under his desk for it, grasping blindly with his toes. That appeared to excite Ted who seemed rather unconcerned with the possibility of being caught. Then quite mysteriously and almost as immediately as it began Ted snapped out of it, put his hand back on his keyboard, turned to his screen and continued working as if nothing had ever happened.

Cy stood patiently waiting for the rest of the staff to arrive. First through the door was Ted who approached him grinning in an uncharacteristically animated fashion even for someone with such a generally cheery disposition.

"Did you forget?" he said. "Brian's breakfast, duh-doy!" Cy cried. The staff meeting is at the restaurant on the corner today. Late to work and missing a free meal at the same time, nice move he thought.

"Why are you here?" Cy asked. "I left my phone on the desk last night" Ted said now only half grinning as the phone slipped from his hand and landed on the floor between them. A burst of bright blue neon radiated from the screen and at once Cy noticed that he'd forgotten to turn on the exercise room lights and then he heard the sounds of panting and moaning as a pornographic video began to play on the phone's screen.

Ted coolly knelt to one knee and reached for the phone but just before his fingers touched it Cy stepped on it. "Now I see why you wanted this so bad." Without speaking Ted seized Cy's ankles forcefully and at once Cy found himself on his back sinking into the soft spongy exercise room floor as Ted madly sucked and licked the toes of Cy's right foot, lapping at them like a thirsty dog while he struggled with his zipper and belt buckle.

Cy settled himself on his elbows and laughed, placed the balls of his feet together and wrapped his toes around Ted's now exposed erect cock and with an almost eerily unnatural dexterity began stroking it while drumming his toes along the length of its shaft. Ted looked down in astonishment and lowered his hands but stopped before touching Cy's feet if as he'd experience a pleasure so intense it left him powerless to move, "oh, God!" he gasped as Cy rolled the head of Ted's cock between his big toes over and over, kneading it like a ball of soft clay until a sticky stream of cum escaped its tip landing on Cy's cheek and dribbling into the corner of his mouth. Cy covered the head of Ted's cock with the ball of his foot and another burst of cum gushed between his toes running down to his heel and dripping onto the exercise room floor.

Carefully wiping the ejaculate from his cheek with his index finger and greedily sucking it clean Cy leaned in close to Ted and kissed him tenderly. "Yummy" he said. "Oh, no, the meeting!" and with that Cy sprang up and dashed past Ted and out the door. Ted stayed there for a moment on his knees looking down at his flaccid cock and the puddle of sticky semen quickly drying on the black exercise foam flooring. He glanced over his shoulder but all he saw as the gym door slowly swung shut were Cy's cummy footprints leading out the doorway and down the hall.