Together

Story Info
Master & pet meet to explore their boundaries.
2.7k words
3.85
19.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snowmomma
Snowmomma
19 Followers

The door opens and I freeze for a second. I know it's you, I've been waiting for you after all. But my stomach still jumps, my breath catches and all I can think is... it's you. My eyes rove over the body I've only seen before in pictures, on cam. Reality is here, big and handsome. It's several minutes before I realize you're talking to me while I have been obsessively staring. "What? Sorry, I was a bit distracted..."

"I said Hello," Your eyes sparkle at me as you laugh at my befuddlement, "You look wonderful." I can feel myself blush at the compliment. I've known you for nearly 2 years now and yet it's the first time we've been face to face. I can't hold myself back another second and launch myself at you, kissing you, touching every inch my hands can reach. We stand like that absorbed in each other for several long minutes before you remind me the door is still standing open. Whoops!

I shut the door but just as I'm about to turn back around to you, your arms come around my waist. My bones seem to melt away at the touch of your lips on my neck, my secret weakness... but then you know all my secrets, don't you? I close my eyes and revel in the feeling. You work your hands just under my shirt, thumbs stroking the soft skin of my stomach. Meanwhile your mouth has wandered from the back of my neck to nibble at my earlobe. I try to turn around, I want the feeling of you under my hands. "No, my pet. Relax. Be still." I stop my fidgeting, moving only to lift my arms so you can slide my shirt off. The gasp escaping my lips is the only sound in the room as your hands move up my stomach to cup my lace covered breasts.

Your hands squeeze gently at first and then your thumbs and fingers move towards the tip to caress my nipples. The sensation causes me to arch my back, pressing my breasts into your hands. Your mouth ceases its nibbling at my ear to travel down my back stopping only long enough to unhook my bra. Which of course means your hands are free to seek out the skin hiding behind the lace. It's not long before the bra follows my shirt to the floor. In the interim, your mouth, having covered my back in tiny bites, leaves my skin long enough for your hands to grasp my hips and turn me to face you. We've barely started and yet I can hardly see straight. My hands clutch at your shoulders when your talented lips find my stomach and proceed to travel upward to lavish attention on my breasts. My nipples, already hard, seem to tighten more under the touch of your teeth. At the sound of my moan, you smile.

You take my hand and lead me over to stand by the bed. Which is a good thing since I was sure my knees would collapse out from under me soon. I put my hands to my waist to peel off my jeans when you stop me yet again, your hands replacing mine. As soon as the jeans are off you bury your face in my crotch, rubbing me thru my thong. My hands run through your hair, grabbing handfuls to hold you tight against me. I frantically try to remove the last barrier of cloth but once more you stop me. "No, leave it on," you order, "I want you on your hands and knees on the bed with that big round ass facing me." I hurry to comply, falling easily into my role. I've waited so long for you to master me. My pussy throbbing at the thought.

When I'm in position I wait for your touch... but there's nothing. After a few moments I look back over my shoulder to see what's going on. You're standing behind me... staring, as apparently entranced at the sight before you as I had been when you first walked in the door. A tingle runs thru me at the thought of how I'm displaying myself for you. An eternity passes and finally you touch me. Your hands smooth over the curve of my ass moments before I feel your lips. Something low inside me tightens at the feeling of your teeth nibbling my flesh. I quickly go from patient anticipation to shameless begging. I promise you things I'm not sure are physically possible if you'll just fuck me with the hard cock I know is hiding behind your clothes.

I look back at you again and when I see you tugging off your own clothes I turn to help you. Anything to get my hands on you again... but, again you stop me. I groan in frustration as I go back to my position on the bed, the need to have you inside me becoming a physical ache. My linguistic skills nonexistent, I whimper my thanks as you move my thong to the side and place the tip of your cock at the entrance to my pussy. It takes a few minutes for me to comprehend that you're not moving. You're just teasing me. When I move myself back against you I find that you're holding my hips in place, not allowing me to impale myself on that big cock.

"Please, please, please, please, please..." a litany of pleading escapes my lips, nearly incomprehensible. The oh-so-pleased laugh I hear in response makes me scream in frustrated need. FINALLY you enter me, driving every thought from my head. I can only feel how your shaft fills me up, stretching my pussy inch by slow tortorous inch. You hold yourself inside me for what seems an eternity before moving in slow, even thrusts. My back arches as I can feel myself on the brink of orgasm, the slow speed keeping me from my goal. I want it faster and harder but I know by this point that if I try to take control you'll only deny me so I wait. You reach one hand low under me to rub around and over my clit as you move faster, harder into me. My body shivers, my hands clenching at the sheets. In no time I come, screaming my satisfaction. I could gladly collapse at this point into a puddle of contentment but you have other plans for me.

You drag your cock out of me slowly wringing yet another moan from my mouth and nudge it up against my ass. Next thing I know you're pushing that monster into my ass. It feels almost as though you'll split me in two but after a bit I relax and begin to truly enjoy the unique sensation. With the fingers of one hand I manipulate my breasts, rolling and pinching my sensitive nipples. I thrust my ass back against you, forcing you even deeper. Your big hard cock plunging in and out, each time just a bit quicker. Again I find myself lost in the feeling of you fucking me. The hand at my nipples moves to my clit just seconds before you bring me to my second orgasm. My body pulsing around you pushes you over the edge and I feel your hot cum filling my ass.

Exhausted at this point I declare, "If your intent was to drive me to madness.... I believe you've so far pushed me to the brink." We fall asleep together sated for the moment. I awaken some time later to the feeling of handcuffs going around my wrists. "What's going on?" I ask, a bit anxious at the sudden turn of events.

"Oh, this and that. You'll see, my pet. No more questions," You respond. A blindfold covers my eyes. My handcuffed wrists are pulled over my head and attached to the headboard. At some point I realize you've removed my thong, leaving me completely nude. One by one you restrain my spread legs to the corners of the bed. I wait, in the dark, in the silence. I can hear you moving around but I can't make out what you're doing. I hear the flick of a lighter and a crackle as something catches fire.

"Master?!" I ask uneasily. I can only guess at what it is but since I saw the candles in your bag, I'm fairly sure of what is to come next though it is new to me.

"Shhh... my pet," You respond, "Trust in your Master." All is silence again until something hits my skin, running from the topside of my left breast towards my shoulder. It's hot but not so much as to burn. Another drip on my right breast, then a trail of drops in between. The warmth has me breathing faster but I'm not worried anymore. It feels good, a sharp dot of pain cooling quickly. I gasp, my back arching as instead of just a drip, you pour some of the hot wax on my right nipple which spreads to cover my areola as well. I hardly have time to relax before you give my other nipple the same treatment. The sensations so new to me have my whole body tingling. You leave a trail this time starting between my breasts and leading down to my belly. You cover me in drips and swirls, occasionally using your finger to spread it as though painting.

Eventually you tire of this and continue your movement downward. Over my hips... drip; down my thighs... drip, drip. At first you skip over my pussy but soon your path turns upward again. The thought hits me that I'm so relieved I followed your preliminary orders and had shaved myself completely smooth. You pour out some of the wax onto the mound of my pussy. I yell out, the sensitive skin making the sharp sting more painful. But then you blow on it to cool it down, the combined sensations send a shiver down my spine. I bow my body upwards, trying to make contact with your mouth but you're no longer within reach.

Long minutes pass silently... I have time to wonder what you're doing. Then a yelp escapes me as you press a piece of ice against the wax covering my left nipple. You swirl it around making sure the wax is completely hard before slowly peeling it off my skin. The wax covering my right nipple is also cooled with the ice before being peeled off. Both nipples are hard and tight... and very sensitive after the intense handling. You peel off each little drip covering my breasts, following each time with the ice. Before moving on to my belly you take my right nipple in your mouth, biting then soothing with your tongue. You repeat this torment on my left breast as well until a moan escapes me.

Once you hear the sound you stop and resume peeling. Every drip and swirl on my skin is painstakingly removed and then my skin cooled with the ice. Unbelievably I realize I'm so turned on I'm on the verge of begging you to fuck me. At last you have removed all of it except the pool of wax covering my pussy. Again the ice is placed over the wax, moving in circles before you peel the remaining wax off. Then you run the ice down my lips, wringing a cry from me as you slip in between to rub it over my clit. The feeling, though cold, is so sharp and intense I could almost come just from it alone. And then it's gone. "Oh, please Master, please, please, please..."

"What, my pet? What do you want?" By now I'm writhing on the bed, arms and legs pulling against their bonds.

"Please fuck me, Master!" At my reply there is no verbal response from you. Your mouth is quickly buried between my legs. Your tongue licks long strokes up and down my pussy and dances over my clit. One finger edges inside me, pressing up against my g-spot. The combination brings me, my whole body shaking. "Yes, yes. Oh god, yes!" I cry. You slide up my body to lie full length against me, undoing my restraints at the same time. I curl myself against you, still quivering, rubbing myself against the fingers you have resting on my clit.

Eventually, once I am still, you get up. You pull me forward, up off the bed, to stand beside you before turning me around. "Get back on the bed, hands and knees just as before, pet." I hesitate just long enough for you to discern my reluctance, a sharp slap to my backside gets me moving quickly. As apprehensive as I am about what is to happen, I am also eager for more. I feel your hands on my ass, spreading it wide before inserting something cool and smooth.

"Wh-what is that?" I ask.

"Didn't I tell you no more questions?! I will tell you what you need to know, slave! Now, will you obey me or will I have to punish you?" you yell back at me.

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry. I'll be quiet." You leave the object in my ass, the strange feeling has my mind working, I can't imagine what it is. You climb onto the bed and position yourself in front of me. With one hand behind my head you push me down towards you until I feel your cock touching my lips. I immediately begin salivating with the need to taste you. I love the taste of cum and can't wait to bring you with my mouth.

I lick the head then wrap my lips just about the tip. I suck on your hard cock a few times and then let it pop out so I can run my tongue down the entire length of you. My lips start at the base and place a short sucking kiss on the side. I then proceed to leave a series of similar kisses at intervals up the side. When I reach the tip I again wrap my lips around you but this time I let your huge cock slide inch-by-inch into my mouth. Before long you fill my mouth and my throat relaxes to let you slide even farther in. Your enormous size makes it difficult but I persevere until my lips are wrapped around the base of your cock. I draw myself upwards, sucking as I do so, until just the tip remains before plunging down on you again.

My hands, at last free to explore, stroke the soft skin of your balls. Gently scraping my nails over your skin, I move my hands lower, behind your balls, down to your ass. Running little circles around your tight hole, I delight in hearing how your breathing quickens, small gasps escaping your mouth at times. I throw myself completely into sucking your cock. One of your hands comes to rest on the back of my head. I love that you're again taking control of me. I let your hand guide my pace, telling me how fast to slide my mouth up and down your shaft. At one point you hold my head down on you for a longer time. I don't struggle even though I desperately need to breathe. The pleasure I'm giving you has me so excited.

It's not long after that I feel you swelling thicker and harder in my mouth, so incredibly large I can hardly believe it. You thrust up against my mouth a couple of times before releasing your wonderful cum. My sucking continues, albeit a bit gentler, being sure to catch every drop. I savor the taste in my mouth as your orgasm subsides.

Your hands reach out and undo the blindfold around my eyes. I glance back, still curious as to what you put in my ass. I can see now that it was a candle... a long white taper that is still imbedded. Then your hands tug on my arms, drawing my attention back to you. As I move close to you, we kiss. Lips and teeth playing gently at each other. I get up off the bed, removing the taper and cleaning myself before snuggling back with you on the bed. My head on your chest and one leg across your hips, I'm nearly asleep when I hear you say, "Very good, my pet. Just wait until tomorrow..."

*

**Please send me any comments or feedback about my work. Constructive criticism is always welcome.**

Snowmomma
Snowmomma
19 Followers