Together Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers

Daniel cupped her breast in his palm and thumbed her hardened nipple, slowing his thrusts until he was grinding against her. He pressed his hand between her shoulder blades and brought her breasts to his lips. Emma combed her fingers through his hair as he sucked one tightened peak into his mouth. She sighed and watched his lips move over her, fascinated by the way her moist nipple gleamed in the moonlight.

He licked her nipple, lapping at her with long, slow strokes. He moved his attention to her other breast, suckling softly. He nipped at her and she whimpered deep in her throat.

Emma curved her hands over his broad shoulders, holding on tight. She dug her toes into the dewy grass and lifted herself off his cock. Her eyes remained on his as she slowly lowered herself back down his length. She relished his deep groan and repeated the movement, smiling when his concentration broke.

"You're going to make me come, honey. Hold on." He wrapped his arms around her and leaned back on the bench. His pace increased as he pumped away inside her.

Emma cradled his neck and kissed his lips, jolting against him with each fevered thrust. Her insides warmed and her cheeks grew hot. The pressure built inside her until her belly tightened and her muscles tensed. She met his eyes and let go, moaning loudly as pleasure sparked inside her. Her body shook violently. Her fingertips dug into his shoulders.

Daniel clenched his jaw and watched her come. "Oh Christ, Em, I've missed seeing that." He gripped her waist and held her gaze, pushing her down on his cock as he shoved his hips upwards. She knew he wouldn't last long. A vein stood out in his neck. His eyes were half-closed, his attention remaining intently on her. He tensed beneath her and came hard, his limbs trembling with the effort. A long groan tore from him. He pulled her mouth down to his and kissed her deeply as the last tremors left him.

Emma leaned her forehead against his and tried to gather her senses. Their breaths took a moment to slow. She could feel the rapid beat of her heart.

Daniel was the first to move and break the sensual spell surrounding them. He cupped her chin in his palm and pressed a soft peck on her lips. "I'm taking you back to my hotel room tonight. We've got a lot of lost time to make up for." He kissed each nipple farewell and tugged her bra into place.

Nerves stirred in her belly. He was still inside her, their bodies connected. Emma struggled to meet his gaze. "I can't, Daniel. Someone's waiting for me at home. He'll be upset if I'm not there when he wakes in the morning."

"He?" Daniel smoothed her dress over her breasts and closed the zipper at her back. "You met someone?"

"Not exactly." She nibbled her lower lip and fought desperately for the best way to explain. "He's very important to me, though."

His features hardened. He lifted her up briefly so he could tuck himself back into his pants. She almost cried out at the sudden separation. Daniel zipped his fly and buckled his belt. He sent her an accusing stare, his eyes glittering in the darkness. "What's his name?"

Emma drew a breath and gathered her courage. "James."

His lips lifted in a derisive smile. "My middle name. How sweet."

"You don't understand."

He clasped her cheeks in his hands. "Make me, Emma." There was a hint of desperation in his tone.

She hated this, hated the way it made him feel. It was time to get it over with, let him know the truth so he could decide what to do with it. "He's your son, Daniel. Our son."

He shook his head in bewilderment. His mouth opened, but no sound came out. A multitude of expressions crossed his face.

"He's five months old." Emma struggled to fill the awkward silence. She traced his lips with her fingertips, hoping with all her heart he'd try and forgive her. "I wouldn't let anyone tell you about him while you were gone. We couldn't come and visit, you couldn't come back. I didn't want to put you through the torture. I showed him photos of you instead and talked about you all the time. He recognises your picture now." Emma knew she'd started to ramble. She gulped back the emotion rising inside her and stroked Daniel's hair from his forehead. "I'm so sorry. So very sorry. I was stupid and impulsive. I wouldn't be surprised if you never forgive me."

Daniel blinked and focused on her. It was a lot to take in. She could see him trying to make sense of it all. "I can't...it's too much. I can't get my head around the idea right now, but I will. I want to."

Emma's mouth turned upward in a tentative smile. She looked at him through tear-filled eyes.

"We've got a lot to talk about," he said. He let out a heavy breath. "A hell of a lot, Emma. I want to meet him, figure this out between you and me. I'm angry, confused...God, I don't even know how I feel about this." He urged her off his lap and moved to stand. "The only thing I'm sure about is the way I feel about you."

Emma rearranged her dress and braced herself, waiting to see how he'd end their encounter. Moonlight sprinkled through the trees, glittering over his dark hair and his charcoal suit. His gaze travelled over her. She heard the deep breath he took. He reached out for her in the dim light, his expression unsure but determined. She sobbed with relief and stepped into his open arms, sighing when they closed around her.

Her racing heart slowed as her cheek came to rest against his chest.

It would take time to make things right between them again, that much she knew for sure - but it would be all right.

Everything always had been with Daniel around.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers
12