Together, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rach013
Rach013
1 Followers

You humor me and push your cock all the way into me, you slide in as far as you can until you bottom out in me. I yelp out in surprise, but instead of trying to squirm away, I wiggle into it and try and make you go deeper. I love the way you make it hurt. Its not a major painful hurt, but its a deep loving hurt. You pull back till just the head of your cock is inside me, then push back in. I look you deeply in the eyes as my nails gig into your back. As if that lights something inside you, you pick up the pace and start to pound again. I reach down and play with my clit and moan as you pound harder into my pussy. You lean down to kiss me and I kiss you back, very passionately. I suck lightly on your tongue and on your lower lip. I love the way your cock feels in my pussy. I push down on the top of my clit so that it pushes against your cock. As you slide in and out of me, I can feel every vein, and the well defined ridge. The muscles in my pussy tighten even more around you and I try and play a game with you. I try to tighten my pussy so much that it pushes you out of me. You really seem to enjoy that, and I can only assume that it feels like a virgin pussy. Making myself so tight for you and feeling your cock struggle to remain in my pussy just make me hotter.

I begin to tease my clit by running my fingers in circles over it, pinching it, and pressing on it hard. I slide my legs down from your shoulders and wrap them around your back. This causes you to burry yourself inside me and doesn't let you back out. You roll your hips from side to side, making me scream out in passion. Suddenly you pull back and out of me all together, leaving me frustrated, and feeling very empty. I watch you, waiting to see what you will do next.

Sitting back on your knees, you tell me to lay on my stomach. Without disturbing you, I quickly roll over. I lay face down spread eagle. I feel you lean forward and start to kiss the back of my neck, and moan when I feel you nipping at it. I feel you leaning forward even more and suddenly realize what your doing. The last time we were together, you found out that I always keep a pair of handcuffs at the headboard of my bed. Once I realized what you were looking for, I try to make it difficult for you. I try to distract you by raising my ass up and trying to push you back, but that only succeeds in burying your cock in my pussy, thus getting a better handle on me. I try and roll sideways, but you counter that by poking me harder with your cock. I try and push myself up with my arms and you just pull them out from under me and put them above my head. Somehow you find the cuffs, wrap them around a pole in my headboard, and though im trying to fight you, you get my hands in the cuffs and secure them. I hear you chuckle to yourself as you realize im helpless to go anywhere. Im bound to my own headboard.

I feel you lean back and start to run your hands over my back. I relax at your touch and you start to massage my back. I sigh softly and feel your lips on my neck again, licking and sucking, moving towards my shoulders. I melt with your touch and leave my body open for anything. I feel you dragging your tongue in circles over my back, moving them down my spine, and then off to a side over my ribcage. It tickles so much but feels so good. It seems like hours that you play with my back. You even stop long enough to run your hands over my ass and down between my legs to playfully poke a finger into my pussy. Im still dripping wet, and your finger just reminds me of how empty I feel.

I feel you moving around and suddenly I don't feel you on the bed at all. There is a brief moment of panic, but then its ok when I hear your voice. You tell me how beautiful I look splayed out on the bed, my hair all over the place, tattoo on the back of my neck that you just cant stop licking. I hear something open, but I cant place the sound. I feel something drip onto my back in a slow stream. Its not cold, and its not hot. You drip a little more on my upper back and start to rub it in with one hand. I can smell it and realize its the vanilla scented body oil. You must have gotten it from the bathroom. I feel you dripping it onto my upper back, the stream becoming a little more by the time you reach my lower back, and then I feel it running between my ass cheeks and then to my pussy.

I feel the hand that was originally rubbing the oil into my back, now massaging my ass cheeks. I hear you close the cap of the bottle, and feel both hands return to my body. I feel them slide so easily over my back, then to my ass, slowly pulling my cheeks apart, then pressing them back together. I can feel a very slick hand slide between my legs and play with my oil slicked pussy. I moan in delight as you try and twist my clit in your oily fingers. The sensations im feeling are maddening. I start to rock my hips trying to ride with the rhythm of your fingers. I feel your chest on my back and I wiggle it up to you, trying to make sure your coated with oil too.

Your hand positions your cock between my legs, and gets it nice and oiled by fucking the space between my pussy and my legs. I can feel the ridge of your cock brushing against my pussy lips, and all I can do is moan. My only instinct it to try and raise my hips to give you better access to my pussy, but every time I do, you just push my hips back down. You reposition yourself and rub your cock all the way from my clit to my ass, and back to my clit again, teasing me. I arch my back to push my pussy up at you. I feel your cock at the opening to my pussy and feel you start to push in, then you pull back out. This time, you poke just the well oiled head in. I try everything I can to impale myself on your cock, but it doesn't work. You pull the head out and rub it around some more. You do that several times and im going crazy. I want you inside me so badly.

Next you place it at my asshole. You circle your cock around my asshole and slowly start to push into me. I relax my back and I relax my ass and let you slowly push it in. The first few seconds hurt so badly, but once the head is in, you stop for a seconds to let me get used to you being back there. Im rolling my hips upward, trying to get you deeper into me, and you push in a little further. I grunt and groan, fighting against the cuffs that hold me a prisoner to my bed. With all the might I have I lunge upwards to meet you and shove your cock all the way into my ass, and I scream out.

You start thrusting, slowly at first, and as I relax you move faster and faster. I feel as though im about to be split into two, but I want you so badly that I don't care. I do the best I can to meet your thrusts half way. My pussy is sopping wet and I feel an orgasm building as your fucking my ass. I hear your grunts and groans and it just gets me more worked up. You thrust into me and grind your hips against my ass and then pull back, then push back in hard and grind some more. Im breathing so hard, and every muscle in my back is taught. This orgasm that's building seems to be coming from the depths of my body.

I feel your balls slapping against my pussy and slowly starting to move up closer to your body, and getting tighter. Im pulling hard on the headboard and the handcuffs, rolling my hips upward, which rubs my clit on the bed. I loose it when you shove in hard, I scream out and my body begins to quake with a massive orgasm. Every muscle in my body feels like its on fire and I can do nothing but scream with pleasure. I feel your cock grow and get twice as hard. I know your about to cum and I want your cum in my ass. Despite my own continuing orgasm I thrust back to meet you, I feel you getting closer and closer. Finally I feel you thrust in deep and grind against me. As your body tenses against mine I feel you explode inside me, filling me up with your cum. It feels hot and slick inside me, and makes you slide so easily in and out of my ass. One last lunge deep into my ass and we both collapse onto the bed out of sheer exhaustion, with you still on top of, and inside me. You pull out slowly and reach for the key to the handcuffs, letting me free from my restraints. You curl up behind me and hold me close. You whisper sweet nothings in my ear and we drift off to dream together with the oil and sweat of our lovemaking still on our skin.

Rach013
Rach013
1 Followers
12