Together Again

Story Info
Lovers reunite.
885 words
2.65
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been almost two months since he saw her. He could not help the desire that was burning deep within him. His shaft throbbed uncontrollably as he drove to meet his lover. He'd been driving for over an hour and his overpowering lust made it almost uncomfortable.

He saw her car as he pulled into the drive. His heart raced as he closed the door to his SUV and walked to the door. The door opened even before he knocked...she had been watching, waiting for him to arrive. As soon as the door closed behind him, her arms were around his neck, her lips and tongue found he mouth. With eyes closed they savored the taste of each other.

Her hands slid down his back and begin to pull his shirt over his head. He complied by lifting his arms, making the shirt easy to remove. She then went for the button of his jeans, swiftly undoing it and opening the zipper. In one motion she slid down his jeans and boxers exposing his harden manhood. He stepped out of his clothing and her tongue darted out and licked his tip as she stood up.

Again her arms went around his neck. His arms wrapped around her waist, but only briefly. His hands began to roam her body. As his hands moved down, past her waist, over the curve of her butt, and to the bottom of the t-shirt she was wearing, he was delighted to find she had on nothing under it. His shaft leaped with excitement.

Slowly he backed her to the edge of the bed and gently lay her down with her legs over the edge. He began to kiss his way down her body. He purposely made his progress slow and methodical. Her legs parted, opening herself to him as he reached his goal. His tongue brushed against her outer lips causing her to gasp. He settled between her legs, his mouth covering her. He inhaled her sent and explored her with his tongue. He gently held her in place as her hips begin to rotate as she made love to his mouth while his tongue delved into her wetness. Her moans of pleasure became to grow in frequency and volume. He felt her hand rest on his head and held him where his mouth and tongue would be focused on her clit. He played with her, making long slow licks across her clit then gently sucking it into his mouth. Each time he did this she would trust herself a little harder into his face. This continued until she let out a loud moan and her body was rocked by a series of tremors. He felt her womanhood come alive and pulsate as orgasm over took her.

He pulled away from her and eased his way up her body. Until now he had put all his efforts into pleasing her, but now his own lust had to be appeased. Her orgasm hadn't quite subsided when she felt his shaft touch her opening. Her hips involuntarily rose trying to position him so that he could enter her. In doing this her lips slid up and down the length of his shaft covering it the wetness that her body continued to produce. She reached for him, taking hold of his hardness and pulled him into her. At the same time her other hand found his butt, pulling him in. She could feel how hard he was and wanted him deep inside her.

He needed no encouragement. As soon as his tip found it's mark he entered her fully with a single thrust. The sudden invasion caused her to gasp. Her legs spread a little wider to take his girth. Her hands cupped his ass and she bit into his shoulder as he repeatedly drove his shaft into her. This was no slow easy love making. It was raw passionate sex between two lust driven people. He was so hard and loved her so deeply she cried out. Each time he withdrew only the tip remained inside her so each inward thrust was like the very first, filling her completely, touching the very core of her.

No words were spoken between them. The only sounds were their sounds of passion and the bed rocking from the force of their love. She could feel him harden even more and she knew he was close. She tried to hold off her own orgasm so they could climax together, but she could not. The wave of ecstasy swept over her and she cried out yet again. Her womanhood pulsed around his shaft, gripping the releasing, milking him and suddenly sending him over the edge. With one final deep thrust he too came. She felt him explode and his warm seed filled her.

For what seemed like forever they held each other, recovering. Both bodies continued to throb and the occasional tremor would rock one body then the other. She kissed his neck and as their senses returned, their eyes met. The look of pure love showed in both.

He rolled off of her and they wrapped up with each other under the comforter. They spent the next half hour or so gently kissing one another, their tongues exploring the other's mouth. Then, they slept.