Together As One

Story Info
You share a romantic evening at the beach.
1.6k words
4.47
14.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mzvampyre
mzvampyre
2 Followers

It was a long day at work. As I walk out to my car, I notice a long white box with a yellow ribbon sitting on the hood. When I open the box, I see a dozen yellow roses with a card that says "I will pick you up at 8". I fumble for my keys, smiling the whole time and wondering what surprise I will experience at 8. As I pull in to my driveway, I don't even remember the drive home because you occupied my every thought.

While I run a hot bath, I search my closet for something to wear. I decide on my hunter green long crushed velvet dress with slits up both of the legs. I grab my pearl necklace and earrings. Then I pick out my black panties and bra with my black heels. I slip in to the hot bath, baby oil soaking in to my skin while the scent of vanilla candles burning fill the air. I sip on a cold beer as I lie back and relax in the hot water. I do not even realize that an hour just passes so quickly. After I dry off, I massage my skin with my vanilla lotion then spray my vanilla perfume on my neck, arms and chest. I take my time getting dressed; trying to occupy my mind because I am nervous as hell. After dressing, I put my hair up in a bun and put on my makeup.

Then the doorbell rings. I am slipping my shoes on as I answer the door. I stand in amazement when I see a man standing in a black suit with a dozen more yellow roses in his arms. As he gives me the roses, he states that my car awaits. He leads me to a long black stretch limousine with dark tinted windows. As he opens the door for me, I see you sitting on the seat with the biggest grin on your face. You grab my hand and help me in to the car. I sit close to you and lay my head on your chest and you ask me what I think so far. As I gaze in to your eyes, my only response is that I am truly amazed at your romanticism.

As we drive to our unknown destination, you open the moon roof. We lie in each other's arm gazing at the stars. Then you lean over and we share the most passionate and tender kiss. You have filled my heart and soul with so much emotion that I will treasure forever. The limousine comes to a stop and the door opens a few seconds later. You step out of the car and blindfold my eyes before you help me out. You softly lead me to our destination and remove my blindfold once we reach the place. Tears fill my eyes as I look around at what you have arranged.

A table for two with candles and one yellow rose as the centerpiece. A man stands off to the side playing a violin while the sound of waves are crashing against the shore. I look around and notice that we are on a pier. You pull out my chair for me and as I sit down, you gently kiss my neck. The waiter arrives with a bottle of champagne. He fills the glasses and we make a toast to an unforgettable night. Then he brings out the main entree. Rare prime rib that is moist and juicy.

Each bite just melts in your mouth and your mouth waters for more. Half way through dinner, I place my hand on your thigh. I can feel the thickness of your muscle. I slide my hand back and forth, subconsciously teasing you. I watch you devour your last bite of prime rib, then you lick your lips. Your warm, moist tongue gently moving over your luscious red lips. The waiter clears our dishes and a few moments later, he disappears with the violinist. We are totally alone.

Your fingers interlock with mine. The candlelight dancing in your eyes. You softly whisper to me that it is time for dessert and you disappear under the table. I feel your hands moving up my legs and resting on my knees. You gently spread my knees apart. I feel your breath between my thighs. Then a cool breeze blows and I feel the extent of my wetness. I feel your fingers slide up my thighs to remove my panties. Gently sliding them down my hips as I wiggle around to help you out. You slide them down past my knees to my ankles and your hands lift my feet to remove the panties.

Your warm moist tongue licking my skin from my ankle to my thigh. Your hands once again spreading my knees apart and I feel your breath getting closer and closer to my pussy. I slide my hips down in the chair and grab your head to move you in to me. Your hands grab my hips as your tongue enters between my moist warm wet lips. Gently licking and sucking. Your tounge tickling and teasing my clit, then you insert your fingers deep inside of me. I grab your hair and pull you in deeper and closer.

"Faster" I moan loudly as I lay my head back to gaze at the stars. Your tongue moving rapidly back and forth, tasting every drop of my sweet essence. "Oh my God" I scream as I cum very hard. Your tongue then moves down and penetrates inside of me to suck up my juices. My body still quivering from the intense orgasm. Sweat beading on my face. My mouth is so dry, I lick my lips. You slowly rise up to face me. Your lips meet mine very passionately. Your tongue deeply exploring my mouth. Your lips embracing mine.

You grab my hands as you stand up and lead me to the end of the pier. I notice some blankets lying on the ground. I feel your arms resting around my waist and my dress slowly rising above my knees, to my thighs and you remove it slowly over my head. Your hands gently slide my bra straps over my shoulders then your frustrated fingers trying to release the hooks in the back. I feel your lips on my neck and then my bra is unhooked. Your lips move to mine as I feel your hands move around and gently massage my breasts.

My nipples hardening with your touch and the cool ocean breeze. I quickly unbutton your shirt and slide it down your arms., exposing your hairy chest. I run my fingernails down your chest as I take your nipple in my mouth. Feeling it get harder with every suck of my lips. My hands reach between your legs to feel your hardness. I firmly rub back and forth, feeling your hardness increase with my every touch. I unzip your pants and drop to my knees. I slowly slide them down your hips, releasing your confinement. Can you get any harder baby? Your cock is so thick and hard, I can feel the heat against my cheek.

I begin to tease with butterfly kisses, then with my tongue. Starting at the base and slowly, wetly working my way to the tip. I feel your hands running through my hair and every now and then grabbing it tightly. You can't stand the teasing any longer. You drop to your knees and embrace my body in your arms. Gently biting on my neck while climbing on top of me as we lie down. I feel the heat of your skin against mine, the hardness of your cock against my body. I feel your lips around my nipple, sucking then gently nibbling. I run my fingernails up and down your back getting deeper as you take me to ecstasy. I spread my legs apart to take you inside of me. I feel your cock resting between my lips but not yet entering inside of me as if to tease.

I loudly moan as I feel you enter inside of me very hard but slowly. Moving your shaft in and out very slowly at first. Your rhythm and speed increase and I scream out loud in ecstasy. I have never been a quiet one! I feel you getting deeper and moving in circles. Our bodies sweating profusely but the ocean breeze cools us. You penetrate harder and faster then look in my eyes and ask me how I want it. I scream out harder, faster, deeper. I like it that way baby. Do it, pound me lover, go deeper, faster.

You tell me that you can't last much longer because I feel so good to you. So warm and wet. You want to cum inside of me. You look in my eyes once again and I feel your finger rubbing my clit. You want me to cum with you. I move my hips back and forth as you move in and out of me, your finger still rubbing my clit. That's it, baby. I am gonna cum. Are you ready? Take me now lover. You look in my eyes and our bodies intensely orgasm at the same time as we both scream out loudly. Our muscles twitching from the intensity.

You rest your head between my breasts as you remain inside of me. Our fingers interlocked, our respiration slowly decreasing. The ocean breeze blowing over our sweating bodies. We lie silent and in each other's arms. The moonlight glistening on our bodies and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore. Silence fills the night air as the stars shine so brightly in the dark blue sky. The feel of our hearts beating as one, we lie joined together as one.

mzvampyre
mzvampyre
2 Followers