Together Ch. 01

Story Info
Stephanie wants her best friend, Mark.
1k words
4.2
23.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember, we have gone though everything with each other: new additions to our families, divorces, broken bones, holidays, bad grades, puberty, and even broken hearts. Some how we always managed to jump back onto our feet and survive- just like the Beatles song "With a Little Help from My Friends."

We're now 18 and lately Mark is the only thing on my mind. I can't concentrate on homework, I've day dreamed through classes, and can't seem to even get interested in my regular TV programs. I keep trying to tell myself that I shouldn't think of him like this, that he's my best friend and just that...but I can't help it.

I sit here in Biology class, thinking of him without his shirt on, wearing his swimming shorts and wet all over. He has an awesome body and an even better tan! And his smile! WOW! He could be a model!

"Gosh Steph," I tell myself as a shiver runs down my spine, "get it together!" But the only thing I can think of is getting it on with Mark. To feel his lips on mine, to have his arms hold me tight, and to know that he wants me. To feel his hard warm body next to mine yearning for the moment when we would become one.

SIGH! I really got to get him off my mind. He's coming over tonight to do some studying and for our traditional "Friday Movie Night." How could I face him with these thoughts of mine!?! Yeah. Yeah. I know I should just tell him and then jump his bones... but what if he doesn't feel the same as me? I don't want to lose him if he didn't.

So the few hours before he comes over I should try to get Mark out of my mind. However, it seems the more that I try, the more I actually do think of him. I remember over and over a conversation that we had about relationships and sex. Yeah...we talk about everything. But at the time, the conversation didn't seem so captivating. We had discussed what turned us on and what didn't. We talked about the forever issue about size and whether it mattered or not. We talked about oral and anal sex and even about masturbation. I guess it's good to know what he likes etc... if I ever get to use that information.

He told me that he loves oral sex and that making a girl cum that way really turns him on. We even discussed the use of toys, not that either of us had used any. Mark had also told me that he can cum twice in a one hour period-and just thinking about that made me shiver again.

The one sexual experience I had was with a guy who thought kissing was foreplay and his climax was the only important thing on the planet. Needless to say, I never got to experience the wonderful feeling of a personal orgasm.

Oh golly. I'm getting hot and wet right here in Biology, just thinking of having an orgasm. Thinking of Mark bringing me to such pleasure sent another chill up and down my spine. Maybe I should say something to him tonight. What I wouldn't give to have his six inch long, three inch think (yes he even told me his size) dick in me working me towards a screaming, spine tingling, breath taking orgasm. I let out a soft moan right there in class, luckily everyone else was in their own dream world to even notice.

On my way home I set my mind to telling Mark about how I felt. Now I just needed the right atmosphere to do it in. I made plans of what to do and how to do it when Mark got there in about 3 hours from now. I was so deep in my thoughts and plans that I almost forgot it was my turn to pick out the movie. What should I pick? It has to be something suitable for a night of confessions. I stopped at the video store on my way home and looked for just the right title and found it. Actually I rented 2 movies "Empire Records" and "My Best Friend's Wedding" which just came out. When I got home I rummaged through the family video collection and found one other to add to the selection, "When Harry Met Sally." All having sexual innuendoes and Best Friends falling in love. I couldn't miss with a selection like this.

Then I went upstairs and cleaned up my room, lighting fragrant candles so they'd make it smell nice. Then I removed my desk chair, so the only other place to sit would be on the bed or the floor. Then I went and took a nice long hot shower and shaved - everything. That was something else Mark had said he liked, clean shaven girls with no hair around their pussy lips. As I shaved I slowly dipped a finger into my wet tunnel and rhythmically pushed it in and out until I felt so good that I almost fell over. Then I remembered the time and hurried to finish my shower.

As I got out and dried off I realized how lucky I was this weekend. Usually during our Friday nights my parents would be home watching their own rented movies down in the living room. But this weekend they were gone to celebrate their anniversary.

Now what to wear?? Something that Mark would like, something to catch his attention. I racked my brain and finally remembered what he had said: a tight low cut shirt with shorts. Usually I wear boxers and a loose tee shirt (he had said he liked me in boxers), but what the hell...lets wear a tight shirt with the boxers, and lets see what he thinks.

After getting dressed and doing my hair, I ordered the pizza and sat ready for Mark to show up...any minute now. Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! The minutes seem to slowly pass, and I was getting more and more nervous as the time went by. It didn't help that I was constantly thinking of what I was going to tell Mark or even how for that matter. Then, just as I was thinking about us up in my bed in all sort of kinky positions, there was a knock at the front door.

Mark was here.