Together for Ever Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband's actions start afternoon of public lust for wife.
2.8k words
4.48
28k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apip
Apip
1 Followers

This is my first time writing any thing since I left school many moons ago. And I can tell you back then it wasn't stories like this!!

I hope you enjoy and would welcome you're thoughts and views.

They had had a great afternoon together. Spending time with his wife was always some thing that Mark loved to do, but could never work out why he enjoyed so much. Even if there was no conversation, or if they were talking about insignificant things in the world, he just loved being in her presence. Some times he would look at her and would wonder what it was that gave them such a bond, what was it that made them so strong together.

They had been married for nearly a year. They had meet a few years before that at a conference. There was no immediate attraction between them apart from Mark's usual appreciation in the female of the species, but over the course of the day, they had started to talk, and realized how much they had in common, and exchanged phone numbers no maybe meet up one day. They bumped into each other at the bar of the hotel a few hours later, where they carried on getting to know one another, and ending up waking up with each other the following morning.

He also found her incredible sexy. He loved the shape of her body, her legs were perfect, and they led up to an amazing behind, that was again perfect. He loved it when she wore her skirt like today, not only because it showed off her body, but every now and again when she moved her legs he would be able to follow the gap between them and catch a glimpse of her knickers, and knowing, that just behind the thin piece of fabric was her soft smooth pussy, that only a few hours before he was enjoying with his mouth.

"Pardon," he said, realizing that he was been spoken to.

"I was asking if you would like another drink," Said Gina, "Anyway what were you thinking about; you looked miles away?"

"Football," he said with a grin.

She then knew instantly what was on his mind due to the cheeky smile across his face.

Her mind too then jumped back to the early encounter, that had brought her to new heights in her orgasm. Her mind flashed images of the twisted entanglement of their bodies together. She felt her pussy tingle slightly, as if it too were having flashbacks.

She stood up and walked across the bar, He watched her work her way through the other customers. He was watching her legs as they seemed to glide her across the floor, and as she went round the bar, that sadly sheltered her legs from his view his prying eyes, so he moved them up to her pert breasts. They were something else. Something that teenage boys talk about, something that grown men wish their wives had. They were not huge and in your face, but they made their presence known. They were like the rest of his wife ... Perfect.

Whilst she was standing at the bar she could see him looking at her, and this made her feel great, and the look in his eyes made her feel very horny.

She saw him mouth the words, "I love you."

He was sat there trying to lip read what she was saying in reply, and he couldn't make it out at first, then she said it slowly, and he focused on her every lip movement.

"I want you to fuck me."

His stomach was attacked by a swarm of butterflies, and his cock twitched with excitement, as he sat there with open mouthed, looking at this beautiful creature that had just asked, across a crowed bar that she wanted to be fucked by him.

She walked back to the table with the drinks and a grin, and placed the glasses on the table and sat down. And asked, "So, are you going to fuck me then?"

He wanted to have the upper hand on her for a little while, so sat back and thought for a moment.

"I think that I may want you to do a few things before I could say either way," he replied, "I want you to get up and go to the toilets and remove you knickers and bring them back to me."

Gina felt her pussy dampen as she heard the words, and knew from that moment, it was going to be a memorable night.

"Will that be all?" she asked.

"For now."

She stood up and adjusted her skirt, and was about to start her journey, when he took her hand and moved her head down to his, and told her that she was not to touch herself whilst she was there.

The walk seemed like it was taking forever. She could feel his eyes watching her, and she knew that he was sitting there with an erection under the table, and all these things together were getting her very, very wet.

She made it to the toilet door, and there was the usual queue to get into a cubicle, and she waited with her heart in her mouth and her body buzzing with anticipation as if every one knew why she was there. Finally after a short wait a door opened, and she walked in and closed it, taking a moment to collect her thoughts.

When she was feeling a little more stable she pulled her dress up and placed her thumbs on the elastic of her G string, and slowly worked it down over her hips. The fabric that lay across her pussy was reluctant to be parted from the soft skin, as it has been bonded with her sexual juices. As she moved it down further she could feel her clit exposing itself with anticipation. She stepped out of her G-String, and scrunched it into her hand. She wanted to touch herself so desperately, to feel the loving warmth of her own body, but remembered not to as she had been instructed.

She checked herself in the mirror as she left the toilet, and apart from being a little flustered, looked very sexy tonight. She walked out into the bar, and headed back to the table. She could almost feel her juices running down the inside of her thigh. She looked up to catch his eyes as she wanted to be watched as she crossed the room towards him and know that she had her damp G-String in her hand. But he wasn't there, she couldn't see him at the table. A panic set in; she looked around the bar, but there was no sign of him, then she looked back at their table where some strangers were making themselves comfy, and started to wonder where he had gone.

Her phone bleeped 'message received'. She opened it and read, "moved tables as found a sofa for us. let U know where I am in 1 min. 4 now just sit on the bar stool beside you. P".

She looked around trying to catch sight of where he is. If he could see her, so she must be able to see him. But as hard as she looked there was no sign of him, so sat down as instructed on the bar stool.

Her phone bleeped again. "Did you take them off?"

"Yes, where are you?" she sent back in her text.

"Where are they?"

"In my hand, WHERE ARE YOU?"

As he sat back in the sofa that was a welcome alternative to the hard chairs they had been sat in since they arrived, he watched his wife, looking at her in a longing lustful way. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, but wanted to tease her just a little bit more.

"Turn round towards the big mirror, and look at the sofa in the corner next to it. BUT don't come over."

She swung the stool round so that she was now facing him, and mouthed the words "You Bastard", followed by a naughty grin.

Beep. She hurriedly looked at her phone "Open your legs, I want to see your pussy"

What, is he mad?

The pub was busy enough, and people may see, but yet she thought she would be able to turn the table and have him in her hand if she did this. She looked around to see who may be able to see. There were a few at the bar, a waitress with a tray walking past, and luckily no other seats by the sofa where he was sitting.

She slowly opened her legs, whilst still looking around to make sure no one was looking, and thought about how naughty and sexy she felt.

He looked down in amazement at the fact that out of a roomful of people, he was the only one who knew that this sexy female was showing her pussy to her husband. He looked at he soft skin surrounding her pussy and longed to be between her legs pleasuring her with his mouth.

Her legs slowly closed, and his phone beeped. Message received. "Your soaking wife is coming over to you now, and wants revenge".

His hard cock twitched once again, this time in anticipation.

As she got to the table she leant over, took his hand and placed her G-string in his hand; as she did, his nose filled with the sweet smell of her, and he wished to be able to take her there and then.

"I can't believe you asked me to do that?" Gina said as she sat down next to the man who had just had her go to the toilet and remove her G-String and then sit in the middle of the bar and expose herself to him.

She looked around and saw that there was no one that would have seen, much to her relief. And then she felt her pussy throbbing with ecstasy and in need of being touched, and it didn't matter by whom at the moment, all she wanted was to cum. But she had to hold out as now she wanted to see him teased and to take control of the situation.

"Did you like that? Did you like seeing my pussy in public?"

"Yes I did, you looked fantastic, I could just make out your soft lips, and I wanted to be there in between your legs, satisfying your needs," Mark replied as if he were asking for his dying wish to be fulfilled.

And this was close to the truth. He would have done anything to be down there, faced with his lover's wet pussy, and erect clit in front of him.

Letting Gina know this was his first mistake.

"Have you any idea how wet I am, and I haven't even touched myself," Gina said, in a statement voice rather than a question, "I was walking through the bar and I could feel my pussy juice running down the inside of my thigh."

Mark's mind was now racing, his imagination was running wild, as he could tell in the tone of her voice that she had something planned.

She asked him to hand over the G- String which was clasped tightly in his hand. Reluctantly he handed it over, and watched as Gina moved her legs around so that they were facing him, but still below the table. She then lifted up her skirt just a little, took the G-Sting, put in between her legs, and proceeded to wipe her juices up from her leg and pussy, all the time not taking her eyes of Mark, as he watches in disbelief.

He was frustrated as he couldn't actually see. His only view point was her hand up her skirt, and the occasional look of pleasure on her face. This he imagined happened every time the damp material rubbed past her clit.

As she manoeuvred her hand out from her skirt he could see the fabric of the G-String glistening with her juices, and the air filled with her sweet scent that he picked up, making his butterflies start up again. She then moved up and sat next to him, she opened his trouser pocket and placed the G-String in. He could feel her fingertips glide past his throbbing cock, and then against his, by now, aching balls.

Then he felt the moisture from the soaking G-String his balls soaking its way through. He trembled at the feeling of her warmth against his balls. He had flash backs again to the last time he had felt her warm juices against this sensitive part of his body.

She then removed her hand, placed her finger to her mouth and inserted it between her lips in the same way he had seen her do so often with his cock. She had a look of delight on her face, teasing him even more as he wants to taste her. She took her finger out and excused herself from the table.

Mark sat there stunned, and wondering what to expect next. After a while his phone bleeped, message received "just come all over the place in the toilets". That was nearly enough for him to explode right there and then 'Bleep' again "No paper, or pants and I'm soaking, need you to lick me clean".

He sat there for a moment, wondering if she was serious. I mean how could a guy get into the girls' toilet, without either getting arrested or beaten up. As he picked his beer up, Beep, "NOW!"

Shit! She was serious, and very by the sound of it. He got up from the table and asked some guys to keep an eye on their drinks and table. He made his way to the toilets and walked through the door that led to both the men's and ladies'. He got near to the door for the ladies', and hovered outside, trying to hear if there was any one in there, other than his naughty wife. As his head neared the door for a closer listen it was flung open and nearly floored him. The girl that had left looked at him with disgust, as if he were some pervert.

He stammered the words, "I'm just looking for my wife," thinking quickly, "she wasn't feeling well, and came to the toilets a while back. Do you know if there's any one in there?"

The girl looked at him, thought, 'He looks honest enough,' poked her head round the door and asked, "Is there any one in there with a missing husband?"

He backed this up with, "Darling are you in there? You said you weren't well and you've been gone ages."

With that the girl left, and he opened the door fully to check the coast was clear. As his eyes ran along the cubicle doors, he saw one that was closed; he ran to it, and tapped on the door.

"Where have you been?" a harsh voice came from behind the door, "I had to have another orgasm whilst I was waiting for you and I'm in a real mess here."

As she finished her sentence the door lock clicked, he pushed the door open, squeezed in and turned to close and lock the door.

What he saw when he turned round was one of the sexiest sights he'd seen. His wife was on the top of the part of the toilet that holds the water, and her legs were wide open, with her feet on the toilet seat. Her pussy was indeed soaking, probably the wettest he had ever seen her. Usually there would have been sex and oral so it would soak up her love juices, but today there had been none of that, just her getting wetter and wetter.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" demanded Gina.

And with that he sat on the toilet with his legs down the back, moved his head in towards her wet hole, feeling the heel from her shoes dig into his back, he moved his mouth in without hesitation, licking every part of her pussy for all he was worth, making sure he didn't miss a drop of her, savouring every scent as he did so. She started to move her hips as another orgasm started to fire over her, and he held his mouth to her open hole waiting to taste more of her sweet juices. As he did, she let go a huge orgasm. He held his mouth there for as long as he could without breathing and then he felt her hand on the back of his head pulling his hair back.

"That's enough for you, for now. Go back to the bar and I'll be there in a minute."

He opened the door, checked that the coast was clear for him to make his exit, and made his way back to the table. As he sat there waiting for her return his mind was thinking about what had happened. He was so engrossed in his flash backs, and the taste of Gina in his mouth, that he didn't acknowledge the waitress clearing the table.

Chapter 2 to be along shortly.

Apip
Apip
1 Followers