Together Forever

Story Info
His soulmate is mortal: will she choose to stay forever?
2.1k words
4.43
30k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demitrius silently entered Lynette's apartment and remained unseen in the shadows. He watched Lynette as she cleaned the kitchen after her evening meal. One at a time she rinsed the dishes and placed them in the rack to dry. He continued to observe silently as she wiped the stove and counter.

As she turned around, he changed vantage points to stay hidden. Lynette was completely unaware of the vampire's presence. She went to her bedroom to change into her nightclothes when she finished cleaning. While Lynette was dressing, Demitrius positioned himself casually on the sofa, making himself look as though he had always been there.

Lynette nearly screamed when she emerged from her bedroom and saw Demitrius on the sofa. She gasped loudly and grabbed the door frame to steady herself.

"How long have you been here?" She asked once she caught her breath,

"Long enough." Demitrius replied casually.

The light reflected in his dark green eyes and highlighted his features. Lynette could hardly keep from thinking about how good he looked. She knew that he could read her thoughts. He'd done it several times already, usually catching her off-guard. She sighed quietly and walked over to him, dragging her hand across his chest as she moved around the side of the sofa.

He took her hand in his and gently kissed it. A smile danced across his lips as he looked into her eyes. Never in his two hundred thirteen years of existence had he loved a mortal woman as he loved Lynette. He was very tempted to change her in order to be with her forever in the literal sense of the word, but she was not ready and he would never force her to do something like that against her will.

"How many times must I tell you to let me know when you're coming over. You know how much I hate when you just appear." She scolded, making an attempt to sound serious.

:"Would you like an exact number or a good estimate?" He responded with a coy smile.

Lynette glared at him for the smart-ass response, but couldn't help breaking into a smile. Demitrius was a trickster of sorts by nature. He loved all kinds of fun and was always quick with a witty comment or joke. Whenever she was sad or depressed, Lynette could always count on him to cheer her up.

"I'm just playing my darling." He said softy when he saw the look on her face.

"I know you are sweetheart." She replied.

She often wondered how she was able to claim such a handsome man like Demitrius as her own. Lynette didn't consider herself to be of supermodel standard though many people told her that she was pretty. Most of the time she didn't believe them.

After her last relationship she didn't think that she would ever be able to trust men again. However, that soon changed when her friends dragged her to the club to "make her forget the cheating bastard." At least that was what their excuse was. As soon as she saw Demitrius something about him made her trust him completely. He intrigued her. He had this aura of sorts around him that seemed to draw people near.

Lynette spent most of the evening watching him. Eventually he came up to her and introduced himself. From there the rest is history. She didn't find out until several dates later about his true nature. For some reason it didn't surprise her as much as she thought it would. It was as if she always knew he was a vampire.

Demitrius's gentle nibbles on her wrist brought her back to reality. She gazed into his eyes and sighed. There was no doubt that she loved him, but to be with him for eternity was to difficult to think about.

:"I'd give you a penny for your thoughts if I had one." He said with a sly smile.

Lynette shook her head slightly. She sat on the edge of the sofa and leaned over Demitrius.

"If you wanted you could read my thoughts. I was only thinking about you." She said softly.

Demitrius's eyes flashed red for a split second. He remembered that he had not fed for several days. His fangs slid down into position as he thought about how sweet Lynette's blood tasted. Tonight would be very enjoyable; he had it all planned out.

He moved over a little to allow Lynette more room to sit. She happily accepted. She leaned down and gently kissed his forehead. He responded with a playful growl that send delightful shivers along Lynette's spine.

Very gently he moved the hair from the side of her neck with a finger, allowing his nail to trail across her soft skin. She quickly inhaled as he touched her. She knew what he was about to do. It didn't bother her though, in fact she really enjoyed it when he fed. The experience was very erotic.

Lynette held her breath in anticipation as Demitrius wrapped an arm around her and leaned in. He softly kissed her neck, teasing her. Extending his fangs fully, he growled seductively and bit the spot he had just kissed.

Lynette gasped as the tiny flash of pain quickly became pleasure. Her eyes half-closed and she tried to concentrate on breathing normally. It was difficult, however, and her breath caught in her throat. Sensing this, Demitrius chuckled in his mind as he licked the blood from her pale neck.

He released his hold on her and leaned back against the arm of the sofa. His arm remained supporting Lynette as she recovered. Her eyes blurred and refused to focus for several moments. Her breathing was deep but steady.

"Are you ok my dear?" He asked when he saw her empty expression.

"I... I'm fine." She replied as she fully returned to normal.

Demitrius moved his arm and changed positions. Lynette turned to face him and realized that she was very wet. She blushed before noticing that Demitrius was also aroused. He smiled softly as Lynette gazed into his eyes.

She leaned closer to him and kissed him deeply. Their tongues danced together as his hands roamed over her back. He broke from the embrace and stood. Lynette looked up at him with a puzzled look on her face.

The look instantly disappeared as Demitrius swept her into his strong arms. She loved his strength. Truly there was no mortal man who could pick her up like that. Clasping her hands around his neck, Lynette steadied herself as she was carried to the bedroom.

Very gently, he laid her on the bed. He was barely able to contain the smile that danced across his lips. He could still taste her blood. He secretly hoped that she would agree to be with him forever. Lynette gazed into his beautiful, clear green eyes, wondering what he was planning.

Each evening Demitrius fed, there was always some sort of other pleasures to finish it. Lynette lay comfortably against the pile of pillows. As she drifted into deep thought about what the evening would hold, she was brought back to reality by Demitrius gently trailing his fingernails along her neck, over her shoulders, down her arms, then back to her shoulders and down her chest.

The chills raced along her spine at his light touch. She inhaled deeply as her skin was awakened by his skillful caresses. How could anyone not love a man who knew how to please a woman so well? Demitrius's caresses continued over the rest of her body, and down her legs, skipping the spots she was most ticklish.

Lynette was almost completely immobilized by his attentions. She was vaguely aware as he unbuttoned her night shirt and opened it. He slipped first one, then the other arm free. She was now fully exposed. Another playful smile danced on Demitrius's lips as he traced a line from Lynette's knee up the inside of her thigh with a single fingernail, causing her to squirm a little.

A soft moan escaped her lips as the vampire teased her relentlessly. She felt so hot inside and longed for his touch to go deeper. Teasing her even more, he traced her swollen lips and toyed with her clit. Her breaths became more rapid as Demitrius continued to play.

He dipped a single finger into her wetness and brought it to his lips to savor her taste. His tongue licked the pungent juices seductively. A sigh of pleasure escaped his lips as he tasted her. Once clean, his finger found her wetness again, going deep inside her. Very gently it was joined by another. In a slow rhythm, his fingers moved in and out. His thumb carefully massaged her clit.

Her hips moved in time with his motions, meeting each thrust of his fingers. A wave of heat coursed through her body as she neared climax. Demitrius moved faster, adding a bit more pressure with his thumb. She gasped and moaned as the pleasure surged through her.

Demitrius pulled his fingers out and licked her juices from them.

"Very nice." He said seductively.

He leaned down and lapped at her dripping juices. Lynette squirmed as his tongue tickled her super-sensitive clit. He reached up and toyed a little with her left nipple. He lifted his head and smiled. Standing up he moved to the side of the bed.

Lynette lay breathing heavily. Demitrius brushed her dark hair from her forehead. She looked at him and wondered what he was thinking. His soft hands caressed her cheeks. The moved down her neck and over her chest to her breasts.

He gently cupped each one and fondled it. Her nipples received his attentions and responded. They were like small, pink pebbles when he returns to massaging her soft breasts. He sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over her.

His green eyes sparkled as he lowered himself to kiss her deeply. His tongue danced with hers. They broke the embrace. Demitrius moved down to suckle on her breast. His tongue played with each one in turn. Once again, Lynette felt the heat starting to build between her legs.

Sitting up, Demitrius unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, revealing his well-toned muscles. Lynette turned her head to watch him, wondering what he was going to do next. She quickly found out when Demitrius took off his pants, taking his confining briefs with them.

His penis stood at full attention as he turned back to face her. Crawling to the foot of the bed, he looked like a cat about to pounce. He licked up the inside of her thigh and then did the same to the other, before spreading apart her legs.

Moving up, he rubbed the head of his penis up and down her wet slit. Lynette moaned, then gasped when he suddenly entered her hot pussy. She wrapped her legs around his lower back to allow him to go deeper.

Slowly, he began moving in and out. He pulled out almost fully, then drove it back in. His pace quickened as Lynette began to pant. She did her best to match his pace with her hips.

Soon she felt the warmth course through her body. Demitrius felt his balls begin to tense in preparation to release.

"Do you want to be with me forever?" He asked between breaths.

"Yes..." Lynette moaned as another orgasm surged through her.

Her hot pussy massaged his penis as the spasms of pleasure raced over her. Demitrius's penis shuddered and then erupted as he reached his climax. He pulled out quickly and shot his cum all over her stomach.

They took a few moments to catch their breath. Lynette sat up, propping herself with her hands behind her. Demitrius gazed into her eyes and smiled.

"Are you sure about your decision?" He asked.

"Yes. I want to be with you forever." She replied.

He moved a few stray hairs from the side of her neck and gazed into her sparkling eyes, his emotions running rampant through him. He was very sure she was his true soul mate, but understood that only she could make that choice. She stared back, her gaze appearing to penetrate his soul, and smiled.

There was no turning back now. This was the moment in which her life would forever change. They sat, not wanting the moment to end. After a short time, Lynette broke contact, tilting her head to the side. Demitrius grinned with full understanding.

He leaned forward immediately, pulling her closer. Fully extending his fangs, he bit the warm, soft flesh. He was unable to contain a wide grin as he thought about the fun he would have as the years became centuries with Lynette by his side.