Together Forever

Story Info
Years of fantasies will be exposed between bro and sis.
2.8k words
4.3
46.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyB27
SexyB27
49 Followers

Practice had been long and drawn out and she only had a few hours until she had to get ready and go to school. Running track was extremely tiring but Brit loved the burn it gave her in my lungs and legs. She fell over onto my bed knowing that she'd have to go take a shower soon but not wanting to move right at that second. After laying motionlessly she reluctantly stood up. Brit was eighteen and in her freshman year of college and knew that she couldn't afford to be late to another class. Brit began to undress and reached for her towel. Jake, her brother knocked on her bedroom door.

"Hey Brit you need a ride to school later?" He said opening my door and freezing before she could reply.

Brit quickly wrapped myself in her towel.

"Yeah. That'd be great." She replied making her way past him and down the hall towards the bathroom. "Can we stop and get something to eat on the way? I'm STARVING!" She said turning back to my brother.

"Sure, but you're buying."

Brit stuck her tongue out at her brother like She had so many times before while they were growing up. He stuck his out in response as she closed the door while glaring at him. She hadn't noticed it but her brother had gotten hard from seeing his little sister fully exposed.

Jake was 19, only a year older than his sister and in his sophomore year of college. They attended the same college but rarely saw each other. Brit ran track and had practice almost everyday. Jake was the school quarterback, but he was extremely modest. He had brought their school to be the best in the state, but he hated it whenever anyone commented about him being great. He was about 6'5" and had perfect skin; not to tan but not entirely pale. His had was a bush of dirty-blonde curls that lay atop his head, and he's eyes faded from a light blue on the outside to a deep blue as it neared the black pupil, they always reminded his sister of the ocean. Many girls had told Brit that they could get lost in eyes like his and, though she hated to admit it, she was one of them. His jaw line was perfectly chiseled without being obnoxious and his smile seemed to light up whatever room he was in. His body was fit without being dramatically big like the guys on steroid commercials, and no matter what shirt he wore it would always cling to his muscled mid-section.

Brit focused a lot on school and had only ever dated one person. She was still a virgin, but she never worried about it much knowing that it would happen sooner or later.

She finished my shower and wrapped back up in her towel, heading back into her room. After getting dressed she ran down the stairs into her living room.

"Hey doofus! Hurry up!" She called back up the stairs

"Oh shut up!" Her brother yelled back down.

Brit was again oblivious to her brother's actions, but as soon as she'd closed the door he was in his room rubbing his fully erect cock. He had cum many times to thoughts of his sister and longed for the weekends that they would spend together just hanging out. Their parents were divorced and they're mother left on weekends to go see her new boyfriend so they stayed home on weekends when Jake didn't have a game and Brit didn't have a meet. They would sit around the house and watch movies, play board games, break into one of their many wrestling matches that usually ended in Both of them dying of laughter because the other had tickled them to the point where they felt like they might pee themselves, or they would simply sit and talk for hours on end. Jake and his sister had always been very close and he had definitely not been blind to the stunning and beautiful woman that his sister had grown into.

Brit was 5'4" and amazingly fit. Her skin was perfectly tanned like her brothers but that was about their only similarity. Brit's eyes were a beautiful shade of green and her hair the perfect shade of brown to fully complement her eyes. She had long, toned legs that drew the attention of practically every guy that crossed pathes with her... Including her brother. She has seen her brother look at her before bit never minded it too much. To be honest she kind of enjoyed the attention.

They lived about 35 minutes from their college and rode together pretty much all of the time, they only went in separate vehicles when one of them had to leave early or when they went out with friends. They arrived on campus with 5 minutes before Brit's next class. So she rushed off after thanking her brother for the ride. She mad it to her class right on time and let out a sigh of relief. The class and practice both seemed to fly by and she soon found herself waiting by her brothers car as she watched him run over in his t-shirt and gym shorts, still sweating from practice. He plopped down in the car, panting and dripping with sweat. His sister climbed into the passenger seat and they set off towards their home.

They plopped down on their couch when they got home, both exhausted from practice, and started to decide on a movie. They picked a classic that they watched probably more times then the average "adult" ought to watch, The Lion King. The went through the entire triology and when the last movie ended they sat and talked.

"So you know the running back, Josh?" Jake asked his sister.

"Kinda. Why?"

"Well he was asking about you. He asked if you were single and I told him yes, then he asked if you might be interested in him."

"Well what did you say?!" Brit demanded, kind of angry kind of curious.

"I told him I didn't know... So?" He asked expectantly.

"So what?"

"So do you like him? What else would I mean?!"

"I don't know! I barely know the guy! Why would he even ask you that?!?! He's only talked to me like twice!"

"Come on sis can you blame him? Your pretty fucking sexy!"

"What?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean like that." He apologized, his blue eyes dimming with regret.

"No! It's not what you said it's just that I don't see it. I don't mind you complementing me." She smiled. "I actually kinda like it."

"Well it's true! You've grown into a pretty damn fine human being! Everything from your face to your legs; your toned stomach, perfect tan, and, excuse me for admitting, but even your tits are wonderful! Hell if I wasn't your brother then..." Jake stopped knowing that she should get the picture.

"Then what?" She batted her eyes at him and darted expectantly.

"Then I'd be all over you too." He admitted.

"Oh," She blushed. "Jake have you... Have you ever, you know, thought about me like when you, you know." She said motioning to his cock.

His cock had started to harden when he started talking about his sister's wonderful body. He cleared his throat.

"Well to be perfectly honest, yes. I mean how could I not? Your fucking gorgeous and you're always walking around her in those tight ass running clothes." He paused. " But only a couple of times." He lied and Brit blushed.

Brit wouldn't have admitted it at the time but hearing her brother admit that made her just that much hotter. What her brother didn't know was that for the past couple of years she too had fantasied about her brother.

Her brother saw her blush and scouted a little closer to her, putting his arm around her.

"Hey any guy would be lucky to be with a girl like you." He said smiling.

Brit looked up at her brother and a small price of hair fell from behind her ear onto her beautiful face. Jake reached up and brushe it back behind his sister's ear, holding his hand on her check for a moment longer then what seemed appropriate for a brother and sister. He stayed staring at his sister as he lauded his hand back onto his lap. He kept think about how amazingly gorgeous his sister had become, or had she just always been this gorgeous? Brit began to move closer to him, his smile slowly fading as he meet his sister's lips with his own. Their kiss was gentle and they could have stayed like that forever. They broke the kiss for just a second then clashed together with more force. Jake scoped up his sister and set her down so she was sitting sideways on his lap, right over his stiffening shaft. They both knew that this was probably wrong but in that moment nothing could feel more right.

Brit wrapped her arms around her brother's neck and pushed her fingers up into her brother's hair. Jake put his hands on his littler sister's waist and began to gently rub his sister's sides and back.They broke the kiss, both of them panting heavily.

"Jake?" Brit asked meeting her brother's gaze.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked worried that he'd done something wrong.

"I've thought about you too... You know when I..." She stopped and motioned toward her soaked pussy. She's never been so wet, but then again she'd never kissed anyone as passionately as she was kissing her big brother.

All he could do was smile. The girl he'd grown up with, the girl that he'd fantasized about for as long as I could remember just admitted that she pictures him when she made herself cum. The thought made his cock twitch and his sister could feel his hard, hungry member under her butt. She smiled back at him and again their lips came together for a lustful and hungry kiss.

Their hands wandered more freely now, Brit's hands running all over her brother's torso and Jake's hand running over her sides and stomach before find her seemingly perfect breasts. They began to undress each other. They pulled each other's shirts off and Jake pulled his sister's tight shorts off of her, leaving her to sit on his lap in nothing but her sports bra and a pair of underwear. He turned and fell over onto the couch ISO that he was laying down, all the while pulling his little sister so she was laying on top of him. Jake lifted his hips and began pulling his gym shorts down with one hand as he kept the other hand on her firm butt too keep her from falling. Kicking his shorts off he collapsed back down onto the couch. Brit slid one of her hands down over her brother's stomach and onto the budge in his dark grey boxers. She began to massage her brother's hard member and was rewarded with her brother's moans.

Skillfully he flipped them so he was on top, but Brit kept her hand firmly against his hard cock massaging it like she had done it a million times. Her brother pulled her sports bra off causing Brit to let go of his hard cock with much disappointment from her brother, but her hand was quickly back in place causing his cock to twitch with excitement.

He quickly pushed his mouth onto his sister perfect tit and sucked her nipple into his mouth, messaging it with his tongue and rubbing his hands all over his sister's small body. Jack let his hand find his sister's young pussy and began to rub it through the thin fabric of her underwear, causing his sister to moan. He let his hands move to the waist line of her underwear and pull them down in one swift motion, and she kicked them off the rest of the way. His hands found her sweet pussy again and she wiggles her hips in pleasure.it was then that Jake realized the pressure building in his abdomen. He worried for a second and then remembered his first time having sex and how he was able to continue long after he came... And to be completely honest he liked when he was able to cum numerous times and feel the height of his climaxes again and again, so he decided not to hold back. Brit continued to message her big brother rock hard cock, unaware that he was about to explode. Jake's body tensed and his hips began to shake. He shot load after load of his sticky seed onto the grey fabric of his boxers. It seeped through onto his little sister's hand and he rolled onto his side when his climax had slowed and pulled his boxers off and threw them onto the floor, hearing them smack down and a bit of his cum flew out of them and splattered the floor. He then rolled back over onto his sweet little sister, his cock pushing through her lips and rubbing against her sensitive clit as the kissed deeply.

It only took a few minutes for the stimulation to bring Brit to an extreme climax. They broke their kiss as her body began to shake with the sensation, he continued to move his cock around on her clit, worsening her climax to the point where it felt like she might pass out.

"STOP!" She whimpered though deep breathes as she pushed her brother cock off of her clit to keep him from worsening her orgasm anymore.

As her orgasm subsided Brit met her brother's lips once again. He moved back on top of her, this time with her cock at her tight, virgin opening. Her juices coated his head that lay just inside of her lips. He broke the kiss.

"May I?" He asked looking into his sister's eyes. She looked beautiful laying there looking up at her brother the way she was. He never wanted to forget this image, and he wouldn't to this very day.

"Just... Just please be gentle. I'm still a virgin." She revealed.

This knew realization pushed him over the edge. If there was any chance of stopping their act of incest it flew out the window when Jake realized that Brit wanted him (her BIG BROTHER!) to take her cherry and be the first one to enter her tight passage.

He meet her for a soft, loving kiss as he slowly pushed into her tight pussy. He felt some resistance and pushed a little harder. When the resistance was gone he knew that he had broken her hymen and she was no longer a virgin.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed digging her nails into her brother's shoulders.

"It's ok. Just relax. If not you'll just make it worse." Jake informed his sister.

He felt he relax just slightly but knew that it would still hurt her. As he bottomed out he stopped allowing his newly un-virgined sister to adjust to being filled. She was incredibly tight and he wondered whether his patience would allow for him to stay still much longer.

"OH FUCK JAKE! You're SO BIG and It feels SOOO GOOD, but it hurts at the same time! Just give me one second to get comfortably please?" She begged.

"Don't worry sis take as long as you need." He smiled at her.

She closed her eyes and moved her hip just a little to get used to the feeling. After what felt like an eternity opened her eyes and puller her brother close so she could whisper in his ear.

"Fuck me!" She whispered. "Fuck me the way that you've fantasized about!"

That was all it took and Jake slowly pulled his cock out of his sister's tight, hot pussy and the slid it back in, still being gentle, and froze for a second. He continued this getting ever so slightly faster and harder with each thrust. They stayed like this for what seemed like ages and they both began to feel that all-too-familiar pressure that comes before an orgasm. Without thinking Jake continued to now slam into his sister's pussy. Reaching their orgasms with great intensity. Brit felt her big brother shoot off load after load of his cum into her pussy without messing up the rythem of their thrusts.

As they both came down from there climaxes Jake stopped his thrusts and kept him self buried in his sister's tight cunt, letting their actions sink in.

"OH SHIT! Brit I'm SOO sorry!" He said, his beautiful blue eyes flickering with fear.

"For what silly? Making me cum harder then I ever have in my life?!" She giggled.

"No... I shouldn't have cum in you like that! I wasn't thinking!"

"I'll tell you what... How about you just make it up to me by doing it again and again for the rest of our lives?"

"Really?!" He smiled.

"Yeah! And I'm thinking you start on that right away!!"

SexyB27
SexyB27
49 Followers