Together Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynette remembers a previous evening.
3k words
4.41
19.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks had passed since Lynette's first step into the world of the immortal. Demitrius was very patient with her as he taught her all the necessities. She was learning quickly and becoming everything he knew she would. Her ability to hunt was excellent, however, not yet perfect.

"I don't know what happened. He was such an easy target." Lynette said softly to Demitrius as they headed back to the apartment after a night of not-so-perfect hunting.

His green eyes sparkled as they caught the faint light of the moon as he turned his head to look at her. The disappointment Lynette felt was not only evident in her tone of voice, but in her actions as well. Her step wasn't as light and her eyes didn't seem to have their usual sparkle.

They moved silently through the park, hand in hand, for a little while. Lynette trying to figure out what went wrong, while Demitrius tried to find a way to make her feel better. He stopped walking suddenly and turned to face her. He wrapped his strong, yet gentle, arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug.

He didn't say anything as he held her lovingly. No words were necessary for the moment. The connection of their souls said all that was needed. Lynette wrapped her arms around him and buried her head into his shoulder. She did her best to contain the soft sobs that threatened to escape. Her shoulders heaved as she silently cried to herself.

Demitrius gently rubbed his hand over her back, trying to soothe her. He knew how hard it could be to miss an easy target, especially when you were just learning. He bent his head down and softly kissed the top of her head.

"I love you." He whispered to her, "It doesn't matter if you miss an easy hit. All that matters is that you are here with me."

Lynette looked up at him, her eyes wet from her tears. For a moment, she did not speak, but instead gazed into his eyes and searched out his comforting soul. A small smile began to form across her lips. She knew that his words were true. After all, she did have eternity to perfect her hunting skills. Every time she stared deeply into his eyes, she fell deeper in love with him. She knew in her heart that her decision to be with him forever was the right one.

"Thank you." She whispered softly in reply

She didn't need to say anything more; the silent understanding of unspoken words said all that was important. Demitrius wiped away her tears and pulled her into another warm, loving hug. He kissed her head again, inhaling the faint scent of her hair.

Demitrius could always find a way to cheer her up that's one of the reasons she loved him as she did. No other man could possibly do for her the things that he did, especially in the bedroom. Memories of the previous evening of passion began to flood through her mind.

She had just returned from an evening spent hunting alone. She opened the door to discover the entire apartment illuminated by the soft glow of candlelight. Demitrius was lounging on the sofa shirtless and wearing the tight pants he knew drove her crazy. He sipped at a glass of wyne and watched Lynette as she slowly moved down the front hallway. His eyes had a devilish sparkle in them as she approached.

A good feed had always excited her and this eve was no exception. She had barely been able to contain the approving moan when she saw what he wore. Demitrius smiled as Lynette moved around the sofa to face him.

"What have I done to deserve this?" She asked softly in a slightly playful tone.

Demitrius only smiled and opened his arms to her. Lynette accepted the offer and stepped closer. He wrapped them lovingly around her and kissed her deeply.

"Nothing special, my dear. I just felt like doing something nice for you." He said with a sly wink as he broke the embrace.

Lynette looked at him curiously. She knew for sure that he was up to something. That look in his eyes spoiled his attempt to play innocent. She kissed him gently on the forehead and trailed her hands over his bare chest. A soft purr echoed in her throat. She highly approved of Demitrius' choice of evening attire.

Her hands continued to explore him, the tips of her fingers gliding over the smooth skin. They worked their way over his chest, pausing for a moment to play with his nipples before moving downward over his stomach. Continuing along their path, her hands roamed over his hips and down either side of his legs. All this attention was starting to arouse Demitrius. A slight bulge in his pants made it clear.

Lynette purred again as she noticed the results of her skills. Her fingertips very softly brushed over the growing lump. Demitrius growled playfully at her touch.

"Just what are you planning?" Lynette asked him seductively.

Demitrius only chuckled devilishly as he sat up, inviting her to sit beside him. Lynette pretended to be hesitant, she enjoyed this little game. Unconsciously, she pulled back her hair, revealing most of the bare flesh of her neck. Upon seeing the look in his eyes, she acted as though she hadn't done anything.

There was a hunger in his eyes, not blood lust, but a hunger for Lynette. The pressure from his pants was almost becoming unbearable. He sat for a moment, just looking at her, before moving closer. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as he inched closer. Lynette shivered slightly at his touch. She wasn't afraid of what he would do, she was just a little anxious. Though she didn't know exactly what he was planning, she knew it would be like nothing else.

Demitrius gently pulled her to him and kissed her. His tongue found its way between her lips to dance with hers. His skilled hands roamed over her back, massaging a few spots here and there. Releasing her from the kiss, he moved to nibble gently on her ear before softly kissing her neck.

Lynette's eyes half-closed as he teased her. Though she was already wet from her evening, Demitrius was making her drip. Her panties were almost completely soaked and the night had only just begun. Demitrius continued to kiss her pale neck, occasionally allowing a single fang to graze across her skin. She shivered each time she felt the sharp tip of his fang moving over her flesh.

Demitrius's hands moved from her back to her breasts. The thin shirt that she wore revealed her hard, little nipples as the peeked out from beneath her black lace bra. Lynette's eyes opened for a brief moment as Demitrius worked his fingers under the edge of her shirt then partially closed again as his fingers started to burrow under the edge of her bra.

A purr echoed in her throat and soon turned into a hungry growl as his fingers slipped under and played with her firm breasts. A devilish smile played across his lips as he lifted her shirt. Demitrius could smell Lynette's desire for him. It was driving him almost completely insane. He wanted to rip her clothes from her body and take her right there, but he resisted. There was something else he had planned.

Lynette was about to lose all control as Demitrius fondled her. She raised her arms above her head to allow him to remove her shirt. With one swift movement, he unfastened her bra and slid the straps from her soft shoulders, tossing it to the floor where her shirt lay.

His lips lightly brushed her shoulders as he kissed the soft flesh. Shivers raced up and down Lynette's spine as he tickled her sensitive skin. She could barely stand it any longer. Her eyes flickered with her desire for him. She growled softly again.

She moved her deft hands to his pants and quickly unfastened them. Demitrius released a sigh as the pressure was finally released from his hard cock. Lynette's skilled fingers slid under the elastic of his boxers and wrapped around him, pulling him out. He moaned softly as she played with his manhood.

Leaning toward him, Lynette flicked at his nipples with the tip of her tongue. She knew how much he enjoyed it. Taking each in turn, she sucked them into her mouth. Demitrius moaned again as she gently bit each one. Her hand slowly moved up and down his shaft. He moved his hands over her back and unzipped her skirt.

They paused from the teasing just long enough to remove the remaining clothes from each other. Demitrius trailed his fingers over Lynette's entire body, pausing between her legs to test the hot wetness that was there. Lynette laid back against the arm of the sofa, giving him easier access to her. He accepted the offer and dipped his fingers deeper.

Lynette closed her eyes and moaned softly. A devilish smile crossed over his lips as he took his fingers from within her and brought them to his mouth. Demitrius inhaled deeply, taking in her scent first before licking her juices from them. His other hand moved to explore her, rubbing ever so gently over the hard, little bud above her swelling lips.

Her moans increased in volume as he explored her. His fingers filled her and tickled the sensitive areas deep within. Lynette bucked her hips to meet each thrust of his skilled fingers. As she was about to go over the edge, he stopped. He had other plans and didn't want her to climax before he was done.

She lay panting for a moment, before sending Demitrius a very confused look.

"Don't worry my dear. I have many more things in store for you." He said seductively.

Lynette only blinked several times, wondering what he meant and knowing that it wouldn't be very long before she found out. In one swift motion, Demitrius stood and moved beside her. Before she could say anything, he scooped her into his arms and carried her to their bedroom.

He gently set her on the bed and stepped back. Even though she didn't believe it, he thought that she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He smiled, knowing his decision to change her was right. Love was odd like that sometimes. He returned to reality and stepped closer to her.

She opened her arms to him, pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss. One hand slid down and wrapped around his hard penis. Demitrius moaned as she teased him. Her hand moved up and down slowly, but firmly, brushing the sensitive spots. Her other hand cupped and carefully, yet gently, squeezed his balls.

The pace of his breathing increased, as he became even more aroused. He penis hardened even more and lengthened in her hand. Lynette purred seductively as she continued to stroke him. Demitrius moaned as he neared climax. Sensing this, Lynette stopped just before he exploded.

He looked into her eyes; his own pleading silently for her to finish what she had started. Lynette gazed back, her eyes telling him that there were other plans. His objection subsided as he pushed her backward so that she was now lying on the bed with her legs hanging over the side. She let out a small squeak as she fell back.

She saw the fire rage in his eyes and smiled. Demitrius bent over her, gently stretching her arms over her head and holding them there. He began to tease her slit with the tip of his cock. It slid easily along as it became covered with her juices. Lynette moaned softly and attempted to raise her hips to him.

Demitrius growled devilishly and continued to toy with her hot slit. He pushed into her just a little, teasing her still more. Lynette moaned, begging him wordlessly to go farther. He looked deep into her eyes and smiled, slowly acknowledging her request. She tried to lift herself to meet hum, feeling him slide into her and fill her. He took his time entering her. He wanted her to feel every bit of him moving inside.

He smiled as he pushed deeper. She moaned softly yet again as she felt his hardness penetrate her deeper and deeper. Demitrius paused for a moment once he was completely inside, letting Lynette enjoy the sensation of being filled. She gripped him tightly with the inner walls, enjoying the way she felt as they became one.

Demitrius began to gradually withdraw, her juices making it easy. Only a little of him remained inside her before he thrust deep into her once again. He moved in a steady rhythm, pushing into her as far as possible. Lynette tried to meet each thrust with her hips. His pace began to increase as his excitement grew.

Just before he released, he stopped. He stepped back, bit by bit pulling out of her and releasing her arms. With a playful sparkle in his eyes he knelt before her. Gently, he spread her legs further apart as he leaned closer to her. He could smell her arousal and watched as a trickle of her juices made its way down her slit.

Demitrius carefully lapped at the drip. He pushed his tongue into her hot slit, drinking all that she had to offer. Lynette squirmed as he started to play with her hard little clit, using the tip of his tongue very skillfully. Her breathing increased as the sensations intensified.

Continuing to tease her sensitive spots, Demitrius began to insert a finger into the hot tunnel. Lynette bucked as he touched her sensitive areas. She as getting very close to climaxing. He slowed as he noticed and withdrew his finger, spreading her juices down her slit and over her tight backside.

His finger spiraled around the tight little hole, the circles decreasing in size until they reached the center. Very gently, he pressed his fingertip into the tiny opening. The muscles slowly parted as he continued the steady, yet gently, pressure. Lynette gasped as his finger slipped inside.

Demitrius paused making sure that Lynette was comfortable. He gradually started to move his finger in and out. She purred approvingly as he played with her. He then began to press another finger into her, stretching her more. Again, Lynette moaned her approval.

A playful smile danced over his lips as he spread her legs wider apart. He slid his tip along her dripping slit, making her moan again and press against him. Lynette needed release soon. His teasing and the new sensations were making her crazy. Demitrius continued to torment her, letting himself enter her for only a moment before pulling out.

Lynette's moans were laced with yearning for release. She moved against him, trying to take more of him into her dripping pussy. He decided it was time and thrust hard into her, filling her. His fingers continued their work stretching her rear in preparation for the remainder of his plan.

Lynette was getting very close to climaxing. She did her best to meet each of his thrusts. He always felt so good. As the intense waves washed over her Demitrius pulled out. He too was close, but not yet ready. Her juices poured from her, covering his hardness.

He took his fingers from her and caught some of Lynette's juices on them. He smeared them over her backside again. Lynette gasped as she felt him press his tip at the tiny hole. Ever so carefully, he started to push himself into her.

Once again, the muscles began to part as he continued the pressure. Lynette gasped loudly as his tip opened her.

"Are you okay?" He asked as his tip penetrated through the tight ring.

"Uh huh..." Lynette moaned in reply.

Demitrius waited for her to adjust before trying to move farther. Lynette started to push back against him, gradually taking more of him inside. Demitrius moaned as her tightness nearly sent him over the edge. Inch by inch, he slid into her until he was fully inside. He waited again for Lynette to adjust.

She purred as he filled her. It was truly a different feeling, but a very good one. Demitrius reached around and dipped two fingers into her hot slit. Lynette pushed back against him, thoroughly and delightfully filled. He knew that she was fine and began to move in and out of her rear.

He started slowly while his fingers teased her clit and g-spot. He pace soon increased as they both neared climax. He pounded into her hard, his balls slapping against his fingers. The tight grip on his cock was like nothing he had ever felt before. His fingers moved faster, bringing her even closer.

Lynette moaned loudly as a second, more intense, orgasm raced through her body. She milked his hardness, taking him over the edge with her. Streams of his hot cum shot into her as he thrust hard one last time. He moaned as he released himself into her.

Exhausted, they remained like that for a few moments. Demitrius moved slowly, his softening cock pulling from her, to the bed. Lynette climbed beside him, blinking and breathing heavily. The lay like that, wrapped in each other's arms as the sun began its ascent over the horizon.

Lynette returned to the present as she realized the Demitrius was softly calling her name. For the first time since that evening's hunt, she smiled. Demitrius held her close, knowing that all would be all right as he saw her face.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked playfully.

"Last night." Lynette replied seductively.

She broke from his embrace and bounced a couple steps toward their home, pausing to look over her shoulder and wink. Demitrius smiled, his mind already trying to find a way to top what he had done, as he caught up to her.