Together Forever Ch. 03

Story Info
Lynette gives Demetrius a birthday surprise.
3.5k words
4.54
14.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynette looked through the racks and stands of sexy outfits. She searched for something that would be just right as a present for Demitrius's birthday. She wanted something that wasn't too sluttish but also something that would really make him hot for her. She picked up a red corset from the rack and held it up to see it better. Hmm... this might work she thought to herself as she looked over the corset and its attached g-string.

She put it back to continue her search. Another outfit caught her eye in the quiet shop. It was deep purple with a touch of black lace trim. It had an open bust and was crotch-less. Lynette checked the tag. The size was right and it was on sale. Perfect. she thought to herself. She smiled; knowing how much Demitrius would enjoy it.

Lynette glanced around the rest of the store. Some of the toys caught her eye, and she made a little mental note of them, in case she decided to try one later. She moved on to the section of oils, lotions, and other kinds of lube. She picked up one that had scents of lavender and jasmine. Part of her gift included a nice massage.

She paid for her items and told the cashier to "have a nice evening" as she left. Demitrius looked at her curiously when she quickly hid the package behind her back as she returned.

"You will find out soon my love." She told him as she hurried away to hide it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Demitrius's birthday had finally arrived. It wasn't the typical human birthday, he'd abandoned that idea long ago when he was changed. Now he celebrates the day of his entrance into the nocturnal world. Lynette couldn't wait to give him his present. She'd been planning it for over a month.

Demitrius left for his hunt early just as Lynette instructed. He couldn't wait to find out what she had planned. However, he knew better than to ask. Lynette wouldn't answer if he did. He patrolled the park where he and Lynette usually hunted, taking his time and examining every one. There were many people still relaxing at the park because it was not long after the sunset.

Meanwhile, Lynette began to set up her gift. She took out the box of candles from the closet and set them around the rooms. The flames flickered nicely and gave off a very nice glow as she lit them. On the mantle, Lynette set up the oil warmer, a few drops of lavender oil floated on the bit of water contained in the little bowl.

Lynette looked around to make sure she hadn't missed anything. "Step one, check." She said softly to herself as she dug through a pile of CDs. She found the one she was looking for and put it into the player. She adjusted the volume to the setting she thought would be best and then turned it off. Demitrius wasn't due back for about another twenty minutes. That was plenty of time for Lynette to finish setting up her surprise.

She went to the bedroom and dug out the outfit and oil from their hiding spot. Demitrius could have easily found them if he looked, but he hadn't touched them. She smiled and took a deep breath as she removed the clothes she was currently wearing and tossed them into a pile in the corner.

Lynette held up the outfit and looked at it one last time before putting it on. She felt strange wearing it. It was something that she had never done before, but she knew that it would please Demitrius. She stood in front of the full-length mirror that hung on the back of the bedroom door. A moment of self-consciousness washed over her.

"What am I doing?" She whispered to herself.

Lynette took another deep breath and turned from the mirror. She went to the living room and set herself up on the sofa in a sexy position to wait for Demitrius. The wait seemed to last forever. She kept wondering what she was doing and whether or not she should be doing it at all. A gentle knock at the door quickly brought her back to reality. She took one last deep breath and released it slowly.

"Come in." She called out seductively

The door opened slowly. Demitrius entered and paused, the candles and scent of lavender piqued his curiosity.

"Hello." He said slowly

"Hi sweetheart." Lynette responded, trying to sound innocent.

Demitrius walked over to her, his cock already starting to come to life. His eyes opened wide when he saw her lying on the sofa. He stood there for a moment, blinking and speechless, for a few moments.

"Umm.... wow." He mumbled.

"Do I look ok?" Lynette asked him with a slight touch of self-consciousness in her tone.

"Yes!" Demitrius replied almost too enthusiastically before calming himself, "You look very good."

Lynette smiled and blushed. She was very nervous but she wasn't sure why. So far, everything was going the way she had planned it. She sat up as gracefully as she could, doing her best to arouse Demitrius. It was working; the increasing bulge in his pants was proof.

She purred softly as she noticed the results. She stood as seductively as she could and stepped closer to him. She gently caressed the side of his face and walked around him slowly, allowing her fingers to follow behind along his jaw. Demitrius turned his head to watch Lynette as she moved around him.

"Just what are you planning?" He asked

Lynette only smiled at him. She let her hand trail lightly down his chest and over his stomach to rest briefly on the increasing bulge before withdrawing to her side. She kissed the tip of her index finger and pressed it to his lips. A devilish grin played over her lips as she ran through her plot in her mind.

Demitrius eyed her curiously. She was already driving him insane and the evening had only just begun. His pants were slowly becoming increasingly uncomfortable as his arousal grew. He hoped that Lynette wouldn't keep him waiting for too long. Lynette's expression made him wonder even more about what she had planned for his surprise.

Taking him by the wrist, Lynette guided him to their bedroom. She instructed him to remove his shirt; smiling as he did as he was told. Her eyes slowly scanned over his bare chest, taking note of every feature of his well-toned muscles.

"Remove the rest." She told him seductively.

Demitrius obliged and deposited the rest of his clothing where his shirt lay. He stood before her, completely nude, wondering what she was planning to do next. Lynette stepped closer to him, swaying her hips just a little extra as she moved. He blinked, not sure if he should say something as he watched her.

Lynette trailed her fingernails lightly over his bare chest, sending little shivers throughout his body. The tips of her nails continued their path over his body. They skimmed his shoulders then moved down his arms before returning to his chest. They then continued downward over his stomach and stopped just before his semi-hard cock.

Lynette wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked it a couple times just to tease him. Demitrius moaned softly at the unexpected attention and the sudden stop to such. Lynette snickered quietly to herself. She lightly ran her fingers along the length of his shaft, trying to drive him crazy.

He eyed her lustfully. Whatever she had planned, she had better get to it soon. he thought to himself as Lynette continued the torment. Demitrius growled playfully at her. Lynette shot him and equally playful glare and purred seductively back at him.

"Calm yourself my dear. I promise I won't disappoint you." She said to him in a sexy tone.

Demitrius nodded at her, still eying her curiously. He trusted her completely and couldn't wait to find out the rest of her plans. His eyes scanned her body again. The deep, royal purple was a pleasant contrast against her pale skin. It made her appear to glow. Wow he thought to himself.

He snapped instantly back to reality when Lynette spoke to him and teased his hardening cock a bit more.

"I want you to lie on your stomach, on the bed." She told him, trying to sound dominant.

Demitrius did as he was told. The pillows had already been arranged so his head would rest comfortably. He crossed his arms under the pillows and rested his head on top.

"Just relax and don't worry about a thing." Lynette told him softly with a hint of devilish playfulness in her voice.

He didn't reply. Demitrius closed his eyes and breathed deeply, allowing his muscles to relax. Lynette watched him for a few moments as she warmed the oil in her hands. She slowly climbed onto the bed beside him. Demitrius turned his head to look at her.

Lynette smiled warmly at him and rested a hand on his lower back. Lovingly, she rubbed his skin, causing him to sigh deeply. Opening the bottle of oil, she switched it to her dominant hand and held it up side down over him. She squeezed the bottle gently, letting the drops fall all over his back.

Demitrius twitched as the first, few cool drops touched his skin. He allowed himself to relax more and almost melt into the bed as Lynette began to massage him. The drops of oil warmed quickly as they were spread over his skin.

The oil was first gently worked into his skin as Lynette started on the small knots at the surface. Once they were gone, she began to work deeper. Her skilled fingers found the hidden knots and carefully untied them. Demitrius purred softly as Lynette worked on him, melting away the stress. He partially closed his eyes, thoroughly enjoying the attention.

When all the knots were gone, Lynette once again picked up the bottle of oil. She applied a few drops into the palm of her hand and set the bottle aside. She raised her hands closer to her face and deeply breathed in the scent of the lavender before continuing with the massage.

Lynette pressed her oiled palms against Demitrius's buttocks. He purred again, the sound quickly turning into a playful growl as Lynette worked the oil in. Innocently, she dragged a finger down between his firm mounds. She smiled devilishly at his reaction to her touch as her finger skimmed his tight, little hole.

She allowed her finger to continue farther down and graze the backside of his balls. Demitrius released another soft, purring moan. He enjoyed the new attention he was beginning to receive. The volume increased slightly as he felt Lynette cup her hand around his balls and give them a little squeeze.

His manhood started to come alive as the attentions continued. It grew and hardened uncomfortably beneath him as Lynette played. She went back to massaging him, moving down his to legs. His skin glistened from the candlelight reflecting in the oil spread over his skin. Lynette gazed adoringly at him for a moment. Each time she looked at him, she knew that her choice was the right one; she belonged with him.

Lynette reached under Demitrius and lightly stroked his growing manhood. She shifted her position on the side of the bed and encouraged him to turn over. He was somewhat reluctant. The massage had been so relaxing that his muscles didn't want to solidify in order to move him. He turned slowly onto his back, fully exposing himself to her.

While Demitrius turned over, Lynette stood and moved to the foot of the bed. She locked eyes with him as she bent at the waist to take a few items that she had placed under the bed, making sure to show off the cleavage her bodice gave just to taunt him. Demitrius growled playfully at her as he watched. The way the outfit looked on her was driving him more than insane with desire.

Lynette winked devilishly at him as she held up a set of wrist and ankle cuffs for him to see. He purred approvingly at her. Seductively, she began to attach them, making sure that they weren't too tight. She pulled his legs apart, tying the cords to the rings on the restraints. Lynette moved around the side of the bed to tie his wrists, letting her fingernails lightly trail along his hardened shaft.

"Don't you look yummy?" She told him once she had finished and returned to the foot of the bed, "So yummy, I could just eat you up."

She looked at him lying there spread eagle and completely at her mercy. Lynette was pleased with the way that things were going.

"I think that I forgot something." She said to herself, just loud enough for Demitrius to hear.

He looked at her curiously as she bent down to rummage through her little box of treasures.

"Ah, here it is." She said as she held up a blindfold for him to see.

Lynette moved slowly to the side of the bed to place the blindfold over his eyes. Demitrius smiled as the blindfold was gently tied behind his head, blocking out all sight. He tried to see out of any possible little space, but there were none. He would just have to rely on his other senses.

"There, that's better." Lynette whispered playfully into his ear when she finished.

She trailed her fingernails lightly over the bare flesh of his chest. Demitrius twitched at the first, unexpected touch. He calmed quickly and let his remaining senses take over. He tried to follow her movements with his ears, but it was difficult. Lynette moved like a cat stalking a mouse, silent and stealthy.

Demitrius jumped again as he felt Lynette's touch move lightly down his leg. Lynette laughed softly to herself. She was very much enjoying having Demitrius at her mercy. Demitrius turned his head to the side in an attempt to hear her movements better.

He felt the foot of the bed sink down as Lynette climbed onto it. Slowly, she crawled towards him. Demitrius inhaled quickly when he felt Lynette's breath on his manhood. Lynette leaned closer. Using the tip of her tongue, she traced a thin line from the base to the tip of his firm shaft.

Continuing with her cat-like grace, she slowly moved farther up his body. She allowed her hard little nipples to lightly brush his skin. Demitrius purred softly as he lay motionless, trying to anticipate Lynette's next move. However, Lynette intended to keep him guessing. After all, that was the best part.

She made her way higher up his body, slowly and seductively. He breath brushed over his lips as she leaned in close to kiss him. Her tongue parted his lips and slid in between them to dance slowly with his. As she kissed him, Lynette teased the tip of his hard cock with her wet slit, rubbing it slowly against him.

Demitrius tried to lift his hips in an attempt to gain entrance. The ties on his ankles kept him from moving very far. Lynette ignored his attempt and continued to tease him, sliding her slit up and down his shaft, covering it in her juices. His cock slid easily between her lips, the tip gently massaging her clit.

Lynette moaned softly as the building sensations raced from her clit and spread throughout her body. She leaned down to kiss him again as she raised her hips to position his tip at her entrance. Demitrius tried again to lift his hips and gain entry. Lynette allowed him to enter just a little bit.

Demitrius moaned as his tip was wrapped in Lynette's warm, wet folds. She teased him more. She let his tip within and pulled it out, over and over, each time taking just a little more inside. She moaned softly as she felt him inside her.

Demitrius tried to raise his arms to run his hands along her back, forgetting about the restraints. A growl of disappointment escaped his throat as he was quickly reminded that he couldn't touch her. He moved his fingers, silently hoping that some part of her would be close enough to touch.

Lynette leaned forward, placing her hand in his as she sank down, taking all of him deep into her. Their fingers entwined as Lynette slowly began rocking her hips back and forth. She rode his shaft in long, slow strokes while her inner walls gripped him tightly. Demitrius allowed himself to get lost in the sensations and concentrate on Lynette's actions.

Lynette released Demitrius's hands as her pace quickened. Supporting herself with her left, Lynette began to play with her clit with her right hand. She moaned a bit louder than she normally would have. She wanted to make sure that Demitrius was enjoying every bit of the evening.

She stopped rubbing her clit as she neared climax. Her pace increased as she rode Demitrius and brought him close. He moaned with her as he tried to match her pace. Lynette began to tingle all over as the pleasure built. She gripped his shaft as tightly as she could with her inner walls.

Reaching behind her, she cupped her hand around his balls and felt them tense slightly in preparation to release his hot seed deep within her. She moaned as the tingled intensified. Lynette was so close to the edge. Each thrust pushed her closer.

Suddenly her entire body tensed as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her walls contracted on Demitrius's hard shaft within her, milking it. Demitrius exploded, releasing streams of his hot seed. Lynette collapsed onto him as the waves subsided, his softening cock still inside.

Lynette brushed the blindfold from his eyes and untied his wrists so Demitrius could hold her. He smiled and held her close. Several moments passed as they lay there together. Lynette closed her eyes as she laid her head on his chest.

The desire for blood nagged at the back of her mind. She did her best to ignore it, but it was strong. She didn't want to go out and hunt. A quiet growl rumbled in her throat as her fangs slid into position against her will. Demitrius turned his head and gently kissed Lynette's forehead.

"Have you fed yet this evening?" He whispered softly.

"No..." Lynette replied, her face showing signs of guilt.

Demitrius smiled and gently stoked her hair, kissing her head again. He knew that Lynette was still unsure of herself and didn't like to hunt alone. He laughed softly to himself.

"You need to feed." He said to her as he turned his head to the side, offering his neck to her. "Take from me."

Lynette tried to resist, but couldn't. She changed positions to something more comfortable and leaned in toward his neck. The world around her seemed to disappear as her hunger took full control. She was unaware of anything except what was before her.

The scent of his blood grew stronger as she moved closer. She could see the tiny movements as the blood was pushed through the vein. Very gently, she bit him, her fangs easily penetrating his flesh. Demitrius held her tight, reassuring her as she drank.

The seconds felt like minutes, and the minutes like hours to Lynette as she fed. His blood splashed over her tongue as she drank. It tasted nothing like any she'd had before. It was sweeter, yet there was something else that she couldn't describe.

Lynette swooned, the potency of the blood overwhelming her. She released her hold and fell onto him. She was barely aware of Demitrius's arms tightening around her or the soft kisses he placed on her head. She heard him whisper "I love you." as her eyes closed for a few moments.

In her mind, Lynette replied "I love you too" but didn't know if the words escaped her lips. Slowly, Lynette began to regain awareness of her surroundings. Her breathing returned to normal. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Demitrius smiling down at her.

"I should have warned you. I thought you would have been able to handle it." He said softly.

Lynette looked up at him curiously, not sure what he meant.

"The only time you drank from me was when I made you. I didn't know how your body would respond." He responded to her unspoken question.

Lynette looked deep into his sparkling eyes and smiled. A small nod from her was all that Demitrius needed to know that she understood. He held her close while she recovered. It seemed like hours passed as he held her, gazing into her eyes as she gazed into his, yet it was only minutes.

"I love you." Demitrius whispered to her as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.