Together Now, Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
Internet couple's first meeting.
895 words
3
4.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to suck my cock, determined to keep me hard for the next round. She still had her blindfold on, so she was still unaware of the surprise. As soon as she was satisfied with the results, Sarah took her mouth off of my cock and crawled up to give me a very passionate kiss. Then she turned around and straddled me, while grabbing my cock, guided it into her tight pussy. It afforded me an excellent view of her perfect ass. It was perfectly round, tight, and just the right size that I love so much. She road me slowly, feeling every inch of my hard cock. Her pussy was fantastically tight and wet.

Sarah had a great rhythm going, rising up so just the last inch or so was still in her, then sliding down my cock until it felt my balls were going to be sucked in.

Then she surprised me by asking me to bend my legs up a little. I had no idea why, until I saw her stick her finger in her mouth and got it wet. Sarah reached down under her pussy and slid her finger into my ass.

That gave me the idea, and after getting my finger all slick, I shoved my finger into her virgin ass. She did not even flinch, so she must have played around with her ass hole before... Sarah rode me harder, sliding up and down my pole, and sliding her finger even deeper in me.

Suddenly she cried out as her first orgasm of the night hit her full force. I felt her juices flowing down my balls, and I guess she noticed it too, because she took her free hand and started rubbing my balls. Dang this woman could fuck. She had 2 more orgasms and then I felt my load ready to explode.

"God I'm cumming!" I yelled.

She moaned and said to fill her pussy with my cum. I felt like I would never stop cumming. Exhausted, Sarah climbed off my cock , but managed to lick it clean before she fell back, drained.

"Keep the blindfold on for another moment," I told her. I got up and left the room quietly. I came back a moment later, and quietly connected the Video Camera to my system. I then took the blindfold off her. We fell into a deep kiss, tongues everywhere.

I asked her if she wanted to see how the video came out and she said sure. As soon as I pressed play, she had this bewildered look on her. She watched as the camera moved about to room, to get the best angles.

""How did you do that?" She asked. I didn't I said. She looked at me totally confused.

"My friend Sherry did," I informed her. "She was here filming us."

Sarah was stunned speechless. "She is not still here, is she? Sarah asked. I chuckled and told her no, I sent her away. She looked relieved, but still wary. After a short while, and many passionate kisses, we headed off to the shower. First she washed me, starting with my hair. It felt amazing to be pampered like this. Sarah was very meticulous in her washing of me, not missing a single inch. I had to laugh when she washed my toes, for I am extremely ticklish there. Then I bathed her, hoping I was as thorough as she was. I spent extra time on her pussy and ass, for I planned on spending a lot of time there very soon. Then we dried each other off. She said she was going to put some lotion on, and I told her I would apply it for her, if she wished.

" No thank you" she replied. "I want it to be a surprise for you." Lotion as a surprise. Now I am curious.

"All right, if you say so." I headed to the kitchen to get us something to drink and a snack for energy. As I was returning to the bedroom, I caught a whiff of her body lotion. Now I have always had a thing for coconut. Ever since I was a child. A sexy summer smell. Suntanned, bikini clad women.

"You remembered!" I exclaimed. I am still amazed at what this woman remembers about our many conversations.

"Of course, silly. I remember all the things you told me turn you on. So, I picked this special lotion up at the toy store before I left."

"Really? What other things did you pick up there?"

"Oh, just a few surprises. One more for now, and the rest for later. Now close your eyes. I will tell you when you may open them." Could I be any more curious? She stayed in the bathroom for almost ten minutes before I heard the door open.

"All right, you may open your eyes now", she said. I did, and was totally knocked over. From the top, she had on a blond wig with pigtails tied with red ribbons. Then Sarah had on a school girl outfit, that looked quite authentic. She laughed when she saw my expression and then told me that since I was going to take her "cherry" (ass), then she thought she should look the part.

My heart skipped a beat as I anticipated the good times ahead.