Together to Learn Ch. 05

Story Info
College nerds explore their sexuality.
5.7k words
4.71
58.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is an adult story. If you are not a legal adult in your jurisdiction, please do not continue. If frank depictions of human sexuality offend you, please do not continue. Otherwise, please enjoy.

Chapter 5: Oral

With one hand Jenny pulled the hem of her nightgown up over her stomach as the fingers of her other moved quickly to find her clitoris. A month ago she would never have dreamed that she would be the type to masturbate almost daily, and sometimes three or four times in a day. She also never believed she would have shaved off her pubic hair, but she had done that earlier that evening.

It had all come about when Pam, a friend she'd made in her freshman year at Smallville College, had come to her and said that it was time she and some of her friends learned what sex was all about. When Jenny had asked Pam what she meant, Pam had replied that they were now all 21, all still virgins, and none had done much more than kiss a member of the opposite sex. While they may have technical knowledge, they didn't have actual experience, and it was time they got some. They would keep it fairly clinical, at least at the beginning, and learn what so many of the other students at Smallville actually knew.

Jenny's movements became more deliberate. Her clitoris was hardening and becoming erect, poking out from under its hood. She circled the nerve-laden nubbin, teasing it to even greater hardness.

Jenny sat up and pulled the white linen nightgown over her head and deposited it next to her bed. She returned one hand to her clitoris and with her other hand tugged alternately at her dusky pink nipples. They were as hard and erect as her clitoris. She glanced down at her breasts. They weren't particularly large - 34 B - but they were nicely shaped and, when she was standing, stood out from her chest with no sag at all. Their areolas, however, were large - covering nearly a third of each breast. She noticed how they had grown darker as she teased the nipples in their center. The skin of her breasts was pale - skin that normally only saw the sun when it peaked in the bathroom window in the morning The areolas, normally pink, had darkened to a dusky rose, the nipples another shade darker. She bent her head down toward her right nipple, straining to lick the nipple she pushed toward her mouth. Her tongue barely reached it - just skimming over its tip, tantalizing rather than satisfying its urge to be stroked and sucked.

"Ok," she thought to herself, "start tapping." This was a pleasure that Jenny had discovered by accident one night when just before she left for college the first time. She had picked up a romance novel that someone left in the Laundromat. The story was a little interesting, so she'd brought it home with her. Later that night, while she was reading before going to sleep, she had discovered one of the reasons so many women read these books. It was smutty. The author described the heroine making love with roguish man pictured on the cover. It wasn't pornographic - there wasn't any "his rock hard cock pistoned into the soft wet folds of her quim" kind of language like in the magazine one of her high school girlfriends had stolen from her brother - but it was explicit and it had excited her. A little later the heroine had been accidentally slapped between her legs with a dog's leash - and she'd liked it! Wondering what it would have felt like, Jenny had gently slapped herself - and liked it. She had experimented a bit, slapping harder and then softer. Finally, she had focused directly on her clitoris. She found that tapping it gently but firmly and persistently produced the greatest pleasure and inevitably led to a very satisfying orgasm. Now it was one of her favorite ways to finish herself off.

As she tapped Jenny thought back to that first night. They'd all gotten together at Pam's house, and taken off their clothes, and then they looked at Alan and how he reacted to stimulation. And then it was a girl's turn and she had volunteered. She didn't know why - something had just come over her and she wanted the experience and she had also figured if she didn't like it then it would be good to be over with it first. And then they had started looking at her and touching her and she was excited and had asked Alan to tap her clitoris and he did and she had an orgasm and then, right after, another one because he hadn't stopped tapping.

So she tapped away, the sensations growing, feeling the orgasm approaching and then she was there and her orgasm swept through her like a wave at the beach and it was carrying her along and touching every part of her body and it was so good, so good. She tried to remember to keep tapping, but just after the orgasm started she had grabbed the pillow lying next to her and hugged it to herself tightly, imagining at first that it was Larry she was embracing, and then everybody like they had that first night and then it was over and she was calm and relaxed and her mind drifted around her pleasure and her thoughts about what she had been experiencing.

First of all, she thought, I do really care about these people. Pam I've known since the first day of college. She really is a friend. And she thought all this up! And I knew Amy, but not like I do now. And Alan was like her brother, but one, she giggled to herself, that she wouldn't mind committing incest with. Mitsy had lived across the hall from her freshman year. She always had guys chase after her when she first came to Smallville, but she never had done much about it and after the first semester nobody really paid much attention to her. Still, she could come up with some wild ideas now and then, even if she never acted them out. At least, not until the last few weeks. When she'd stripped off her clothes that one night after they came back from New Sun Grove and demanded they all start masturbating, Jenny admitted to herself, she was a little shocked.

And Larry.

There was something special about Larry. Maybe it was the way he'd kissed her and touched her the other night. Maybe it was the way he just kind of paid attention to her when she talked. She felt a little flutter in her stomach. Maybe he'd be the one...if they got that far...

Anyway, Jenny thought, they'd certainly had an interesting night. And now they were all shaved down there, even the guys. She cast her thoughts back over the events of the evening.

They had all gotten together at Pam's, like they had pretty regularly for the last few weeks. Since Pam lived off campus in her own apartment it was more discreet. If they'd been carrying on like this in the dorms, even in the suites where everyone had her own room, the whole world would have known. Now it just looked like a group that hung around a lot together anyway was just doing more of the same. No one had any idea.

When they got there and everyone had something to eat and drink, Pam had started the discussion.

"Ok, last week we all went away from here knowing we had to do some thinking. We've been intimate - not completely in some people's books, but pretty completely in my mind. Now we have to decide if we're going to go any further. I want to go further, but I have to feel safe about it - emotionally. I think you all pretty much feel that way too. So what are we going to do?"

"Well," said Mitsy, "I don't think signing a form or anything like that is going to do it. We're not some little club or anything. But I'll say this - before we started all of this I was kind of afraid of my sexuality. I mean, I always felt I was a sexual being, but everything I was taught growing up and heard from my friends made me afraid of what I would feel. And then Pam and I saw that show, and started talking about it, and then we all got together, and well, I'm not so afraid any more. I want to learn more. I want to know you all better. So I'll make this commitment to all of you. I will always care about you. I will be your friend. And I will explore my sexuality with you. I'll do it safely, and discreetly. This will be our experience, ours alone. I won't tell anyone else what we are doing, beyond saying we are friends and like to do things with each other like go to the movies."

"That's pretty strong," said Alan. "Do you really mean all that?"

"Yes, I do," replied Mitsy. "You've all become very special to me and I think we can really learn a lot about sex together. And if I know you feel the same way and are making the same commitment as I am than I'm ready to try just about everything that I've heard about or thought about and I know I'll still be safe."

"She's right," said Amy, quietly. "I feel the same way Mitsy does. We've been friends for a few years now, but the last month or so has been really special and I think we've got a bond. And I'll make the same commitment. I want to find out more about sex and how I react to it and how we all do. And I'll care about all of you. And I know if we all make the commitment than, emotionally at least, I have nothing to worry about. As for birth control and STD's and all that, I think we're pretty smart. I've already been to student health and talked to them about it. Since we're all virgins and I'm pretty sure none of us have done anything that would expose us to an STD, and we're going to be faithful to each other, then I think we're ok on that front. And if the guys use condoms and we use diaphragms or go on the pill or something else for women, then pregnancy shouldn't be a big issue. Stuff always fails, but I know we'll be careful. So I'm in if the rest of you are."

"Ok," said Alan, "I'm getting the point. I guess I feel pretty much the same way. This is kind of special. I never thought I'd have an experience like this - hell, I never thought I'd get to be with a woman at all until a lot later in life - like maybe someone I met at my parents' church and our parents set us up and we were both kind of losers but it would work out. And now we've done all this, and I've found out that women really do like sex and that you have some of the same kind of feelings I do. So I'll make the same commitment."

"Me too," said Larry. "What Alan said. I care about all of you and this is really special. And I want to be part of it. So I commit to care about you and be discreet and all of that."

"Ok, you know I want to be part of it, I've already said it," said Pam. "This was my idea and it's gone further than I thought it would but I know it's good. And I think it will be good for all of us. So I commit to all of you as well."

Then they were all looking at Jenny. She remembered the thoughts that had run through her mind when that happened. She liked these people, but she was still a little scared about how much she liked sex. But, this was probably a pretty safe way to explore that, and these people were special to her. So, she had said, "I'll make the commitment too. I'm still afraid. I like what we've done so much. And I still masturbate all the time and I never did, so much, before. But I think we can work it out, or I can work it out, so I want to be part of all this."

Then they'd all looked around a little sheepishly. They knew that something unusual and something that would change their lives was happening.

"Well then," said Larry, "What are we going to try tonight?"

"Umm," said Mitsy "I had an idea. It's kind of a physical symbol of our commitment. It's nothing extreme, and it's not going to change you forever or anything and nobody else will be able to see it, except maybe in the gym or something, but it will be, for at least a while, a sign of our commitment. And I think it will be kind of sexy, too."

"So, what are you talking about?" asked Pam.

"You gave me the idea that first night," Mitsy replied. "You know how you, umm, well, trim yourself? I've been kind of thinking about that since that night, and I think if we all shaved ourselves it would be sexy and it would be a sign of that commitment."

"You want to shave me?" asked Alan. "My pubes?"

"Yes," said Mitsy. "I think if we're all shaved it will be sexy and it will be a sign of our commitment."

"So how are we going to do it?" asked Pam. "I've got scissors, but I only have one or two razors left and I know it's better if they're sharp."

"Jenny and I can make a razor and shaving cream run," said Mitsy. "We'll be right back - you guys get ready." Jenny looked at Mitsy like she was a little crazy, but got up and left with her.

The rest of them got busy. They set up the massage table to lie on while they were being shaved and then got a big stack of towels and washrags. Pam found some bowls to hold the hot water. Then she found a couple of pair of scissors and some combs. She could hardly believe what was about to happen in her house.

While they were waiting for Mitsy and Jenny to return, they disrobed and, under Pam's direction, began clipping each other's pubic hair. She paired up with Alan, and Amy with Larry.

"Ok, guys first," Pam said. Alan got on the table and leaned back on his elbows. Larry spread a beach towel over the recliner and sat down. "Amy," she said, "it's kind of like when you get a haircut. Use the comb to hold the hair away from the skin, and then carefully clip. The room soon became quiet, the only sound being the snip of the scissors. In a few minutes Alan and Larry's pubic hair had been reduced to stubble. They switched places, Amy on the chair and Pam on the table.

"Hey," said Alan. "You're already shaved. What kind of a sign is this for you?"

Pam looked up at him. "I'm not shaved all the way," she said. "Cut off the hair there at the top."

Alan proceeded, very gently. Soon the few blonde curls that made up the triangle of hair that adorned Pam's plump mons had been reduced to stubble.

Larry was proceeding less quickly with Amy. Her pubic hair was black, coarse and dense and covered her thighs, the lower part of her belly and her groin completely. Larry combed and snipped carefully, slowly exposing the pale white skin of Amy's thighs and belly. He was carefully clipping hair from the pink lips of Amy's pubis when Jenny and Mitsy returned with a bag of disposable razors and shaving cream for delicate skin.

Jenny and Mitsy undressed and Alan and Pam were soon ministering to them. It was not long before their brown and red curls joined those of their friends.

"All right, Pam," said Mitsy. "Since you're experienced at this, maybe you should be the barber. Who wants to be first?"

"I'll go," said Larry. "Just be careful, Pam."

"I have every intention to be," she said. Actually, she was a little nervous. It was one thing to shave herself - she knew her nooks and crannies, knew how the hair grew. With Alan it was going to be different - and especially on his testicles.

"All right," Pam said. "I need hot water and a washrag." Jenny went to the kitchen sink and returned with a large bowl of steaming water. "Let me help," she said.

"Ok, get him nice and wet and then rub the shave cream in."

Jenny dipped a washrag in the steaming water and wrung it out. Gently she washed around Larry's penis, and then up and over it and around his testicles. Larry slowly started to get erect. She reached under his testicles and washed around his perineum. Then she took the can of shave cream she and Mitsy had bought, shook it gently, and sprayed a blob of it onto her hand.

"Oh gee," she had thought. "I'm going to touch him again." She took a deep breath and massaged the white cream into Larry's pubis, upper thighs and perineum. She dispensed a bit more of the shaving foam into her hand and gently rubbed it over Larry's testicles. He was fully erect when she was finished.

Pam pulled the guard off the razor and gently began to shave Larry. She worked steadily but carefully, with short, sure strokes. Between strokes she rinsed the razor in the bowl of warm water. Soon his groin was naked as the day he was born. Pam then turned to his testicles, stretching the skin taught and gently stroking the razor over the stubble. Larry held his breath. He had lost his erection.

"Ok, clean him up," Pam said to Jenny.

Jenny dipped the washrag in the warm water again and gently wiped the remnants of shave cream from Larry. He was pink and smooth. His erection began to return as Jenny ran the rag up his perineum, over his balls and then, with her fist wrapped around his penis, gently but firmly up and over its head.

"Now me," said Mitsy. She climbed up on the table and spread her legs. The tip of her inch long clitoris was just peaking from between her labia, framed by the orangey-red stubble that remained on her labia and mons. Alan brought a fresh bowl of hot water and gently washed her, and then rubbed the shaving cream over and around her mons. Soon the white foam covered her, only the tip of her clitoris, now more erect, emerging pinkly from the white cream.

Pam chose a new razor and gently began working on Mitsy. She began across the pad of her mons, quickly scraping it clean. Then she shaved the hair from Mitsy's inner thighs and along her perineum. Mitsy's clitoris was visible throughout this ministration. Finally Pam worked on her labia, stretching them gently and delicately removing the last vestiges of hair that grew along them. When she finished Alan cleaned Mitsy. As Jenny had done with Larry's penis, he finished with a little extra attention to her now blatantly erect clitoris. It really was almost as big as Pam's little finger, he noticed. He rubbed it gently and Mitsy shivered from the little zings of pleasure that ran through her.

Jenny had gone next, followed by Alan and Amy. Then it was Pam's turn. Mitsy did the honors, quickly removing the stubble from Pam's mons and touching up the other areas. After Alan had cleaned her up, she went to her room and returned with a hand mirror. They passed it around, each examining her or himself. There was a lot of pink skin between their legs.

"Now what?" asked Amy.

"We could taste each other," said Jenny. She remembered that she had blushed furiously, not believing what she had just said. But as she said it, she also remembered, there was a fierce throbbing coming from between her legs.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked.

Jenny was beet red. "You know," she giggled. "Taste each other - there."

"Oh..." The room was quiet.

"Let's do it," said Mitsy. "We'll get in a circle, all of us together at once. We'll all be joined together at once. We'll all experience a new kind of sexuality all at once."

"Well, it sounds ok," said Jenny. "But there's only two guys. Girls are going to have to get together again."

"It doesn't matter," said Pam. "It's part of our exploring. And anyway," she stammered, "it was kind of nice when Mitsy and I were together. So just try it."

"But, how do we pick?" Jenny asked.

"Well, since Mitsy and I were together last time, it's your and Amy's turn to go. And it will really be three of us, at least because to make the circle work one of you will be in line with one of us."

"Oh," said Jenny. She hadn't been so sure of this, and she had been hoping that she'd get to go with Larry. That, she figured, would now have to wait.

"All right, then, how do we do this?" asked Alan.

"Well," said Mitsy, "we just have to alternate. I guess one on their back, the next kneeling over, the next underneath and so on. Just get down on the floor and we'll figure it out."

Jenny thought about how they must have looked. Four naked women and two naked men. Alan had gotten on his back, and Pam positioned herself on hands and knees between his legs. Her large breasts dangled from her chest, the nipple of the left one threatening to caress the tip of Alan's erection. Larry had then gotten on his back, and scootched himself up between Pam's legs. Then Mitsy had pulled him around a little bit, so they all would end up in a circle. She poised herself over him.

12