Together We Became Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
Marline and Norman venture into exhibitionism.
6.2k words
4.56
26.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

Hi! Marline here, I've never tried writing a story before but I'll give it my best shot. Plus Norman will be helping me get it right.

If you remember part one, we had left Panama City Beach and were heading home. I really was naked in the front seat of our car and all my clothes were locked in the trunk and if I need to put something on all I had was Norman's large white tank top. I knew it would be big on me, since he is 6 ft and 200 lbs and I am 5'4 inches and 105 lbs., but had no idea how long it would be on me and how much it would show or cover up, but then at that time I really didn't care. I was still on my high of having just walked naked down the hallway from our 7th floor room to the elevator, gone down the elevator (by myself), and walked across a crowded lobby of a busy beach hotel, and out the main doors to my husband waiting for me in our car.

We had been driving a few minutes when he informed me we would probably have to stop at some motel near Atlanta since we had gotten a late start and he didn't know yet if we could find one where I could safely get to a room while I was still naked.

Well, I guess we were lucky, we found a 'Quality Inn' where we could park right by our room. The door was only 20 ft. from the car. So I was able to remain nude easily. But I did have to put on Norman's tank-top twice. Once when I had to pee and we stopped at an interstate rest area. And another time when we got gas, I had to pee again so I went into the store in just that tank-top to pay for the gas and pee. The shirt wasn't short by any standard. It came around my mid-thigh but the arm holes came down nearly to my waist. I knew by tits would easily be seen if I leaned forward any at all. And, yes, I did lean forward a few times. On the way back to the car, Ray was standing outside the drivers' door holding his camera. I pushed the shirt together between my breasts and flashed him my tits and then lifted the front of the shirt to my waist and flashed him and anybody else looking my pussy and my entirely bare lower region.

We left early the next morning and I wore the shirt as we drove through the drive-thru of 'McDonald's while getting breakfast. The shirt came off before we got out of the parking lot and stayed off until we got to our house, except for another bathroom break. I put the shirt on because one of the nicest men I know, Mr. French, was cutting the grass in his front yard next door. He is about 45 and in pretty good shape for his age. He was looking pretty good that afternoon, he was shirtless and wearing some tight cut-off jeans while cutting his grass. I surprised myself when I wondered if he was wearing any underwear or not under his tight cut-offs. I said hi to him and gave him a wave, making sure I gave him a good side view.

Three days later I got a phone call from Amanda. She and I made arrangements for us to come visit them in three weeks. She said she was sending me directions to their place by e-mail. I checked and there it was so I printed it out. And then I looked it up on the "Rand McNally' map program Norman uses a lot to get his directions for his deliveries and printed out a map to use. I showed Norman the map and directions when he got home that night and he said he was already looking forward to that weekend. He said he got hard every time he thought of me possibly playing with Ray's dick. I told him I had thought about that too and was nervous and excited about holding another man's dick in my hands besides his, plus I wanted to see Amanda playing with his dick too. He smiled and said he was looking forward to that too!

Then Norman asked just how far I was willing to go if Ray and Amanda wanted to have sex with us. I told him, "I have been running different scenarios in my head since I talked to Amanda this morning and I still wasn't sure if I was willing to fuck Ray or not. I think I wouldn't mind sucking him off in front of you as long as Amanda was sucking you off. I think it would be cool to watch you get a blow job."

He told me that he really wasn't interested in fucking anyone but me but that he though it would be cool to let them watch us fuck and that he would love to watch a real live couple fucking in front of us. He said he was sure that watching a live couple fuck would be ten times more exciting than watching a couple fuck on video. I told that I agreed that would be cool to watch and that we might even get it on right beside them.

Those three weeks waiting seemed to take forever. Norman even dared me a couple times to wear a dress to work a couple times during those three weeks, something I had never done since I began working there. But it was exciting since I was totally naked under my dress. The first dress was dark blue and road just above my knees. The second dress was a tight red dress that rode about 6 inches above my knees, again I naked underneath. People could tell I was braless under my red dress and a couple made comments about my headlights being bright. I just laughed it off but I was really enjoying the attention I got. I now plan on wearing dresses to work at least one day a week from now on and I also start wearing a lot more of my tight tops to work also. As long as the bosses don't complain about my bralessness, I'll continue to go to work braless and pantiless too! I know Norman will like it. He said he overheard a few of the other guys talking about the changes in my attire lately and they all seemed to like it. Especially the braless tits and pointed nipples.

The morning we left to go to Amanda and Ray's farm, I wore my cut-off wife-beater tank top which I cut off some more since the car washing episode. It now rides right at the bottoms of my breast; if it rides up just three inches you now can see my nipples. I also wore my recently re-altered jean cut-offs. I removed both rear pockets, leaving a couple holes where the brass rivets were, plus I got some sandpaper and wore them down until the white strings started spreading apart right where my ass cheeks would be when I sat down. Plus I washed them a few times to give them a lot of frayed edges. I definitely looked like cheap trash in this outfit and I enjoyed wearing it into a couple convenient stores on the way down there. I flashed both male clerks a tit while they rang up my purchases. All I need to do is innocently reach up and scratch behind my neck with one arm to bring a tit into view, it's real easy!

When we arrived, I called Amanda just before we got there so she could come up to the road and open the gate for us. All she seemed to be wearing was a large man's blue work shirt, mostly unbuttoned. She drove up to the gate in an ATV. I knew I wanted to ride that thing while I was there, and naked too! She said Ray had just gone into town to pick up some steaks to grill later. We followed her to her house and as soon as we stopped, she took off her shirt and said to make ourselves comfortable. I was naked in less than 5 seconds. I tossed my shorts and shirt on the backseat of the car. They had a cute two bedroom log cabin surrounded by some apple and peach trees. I would have enjoyed a fresh peach but they weren't ready yet. We went out by the pool and got into a couple hammocks in the shade while we waited for Ray. He showed up about 30 minutes later.

Ray and Norman got all manly and got the grill going while Amanda and I went inside to get the potato salad and baked beans ready. Amanda asked me if Norman and I had even had any experience with other couples. I told her we never had and that this exhibition thing was only a recent thing in our lives. I told her that the week in Panama Beach was the first time anybody but Norman had ever seen me naked and that I liked it so much, I almost went overboard. She asked what I meant, so I told her about the amateur strip contest and my enjoying being naked in public so much, that I even walked out of the hotel naked that morning. She thought that was hilarious and said that she had heard people talking how somebody had walked out of the hotel naked but didn't know it was me.

I then asked her if she and Ray had ever been intimate with another couple. She said that they had but only with one other couple, some good friends at college. I then asked her if she had any intentions of trying to seduce my husband. She told me that she had no intentions but if something did happen, just how far were we willing to go. I told her that we had talked about that and we would probably do almost anything with them but screw. She smiled at me and then said, "Then oral sex would be allowed then?" I told her that we both would enjoy oral sex.

After a great steak dinner, we all got into the pool and chilled out. That is until Norman's dick got hard against my ass as he held me in front of him while holding my tits as we talked to Amanda and Ray. Well, Ray was holding Amanda too, tits and all. Finally Amanda said, "Excuse me you two, I've got something hard sticking me in the ass and I need to do something about it."

I said, "I've got the same problem over here, and if you don't care, I'm going to turn around and take care of it right now in your pool." Amanda said that I had a good idea and if I didn't care she would take care of her problem in the pool right beside me. I told her to go ahead I would enjoy her company. So I fucked Norman while she fucked Ray, not five feet from us. That was an exhilarating experience!

After a short rest, I asked Ray and Amanda if I could ride their ATV. I said it has been years since I've been on one and when Amanda showed up at the gate on it, it brought back fun memories. Amanda said, "Sure, if you want, I'll show you around the property."

I told her she didn't have to; I was just planning on running up and down the road a bit. We walked over to the ATV and she told me to please be careful because there were a lot of low branches on the peach and apple trees. I cranked it up and eased down the road until I got familiar with it and then opened it up a bit. What I immediately notice was how good the wind felt on my naked body. Living out here and riding naked in the sun and wind amongst nature all the time is sometime I could really get enjoy. I road all the way up to the gate the second trip up the road and noticed a trail beside the fence to the right so I took it. What I didn't think about was that the fence paralleled the road and in a few spots there were no bushes to hide my nakedness from passing cars and a couple did pass before the trial turned to the right and followed the fence line away from the road. I rode down the fence line a bit and just had to turn around and run down beside the road again. Only one car pasted by this time and I looked right at the guy as he looked at me as he drove by. What a rush!

I rode back to the house and told everybody about my little exposure and they all got a laugh out of it. Amanda said, "Yea, every once in awhile I feel the need to take the ride. But once as I approached the road, a county deputy's car drove by. Now I am more careful when I ride the fence line.

Later that evening, while watching a sexy movie they had, I think it was 'Lady Chatterley's Lovers' I was enjoying looking at the two hard dicks in the room when I decided I need to suck on one. I asked Amanda, "Would mine if I sucked on one of these cocks in front of you?" She asked which one. I told her I really didn't care but I really wanted a hard cock in my mouth and I had only suck on that one, pointing at Norman, in my entire life.

Then Amanda suggested, "Then how about we suck on them both, you started with this one, grabbing her husbands', and I'll started with yours, then every minute or so we swap cocks until they both give us there cum." I said I liked her idea.

I got off the couch I was sitting and kissed my husband and said enjoy yourself and he said, "Oh I will, I will! You too have fun too." I told him I planned to.

We had to two guys sit near each other so they could watch both of us suck cock. Then I got between Ray's legs and took him in my hands. He was about the same size as Norman so I knew I could fit him in my mouth with no problem. It felt strange but exciting holding an unfamiliar cock in my hands. I leaned over and kissed his head. It felt nice and hot against my lips as I then licked around the head and then opened my mouth and took as much of him in as I could. I looked to my right and Norman was looking at me smiling. Yes, I loved that man! We ended swapping dicks four times. Norman shot his load in my mouth. It was huge! I had trouble swallowing it all. He has never shot that much cum at one time in my mouth. I was still sucking my husband dry when I heard Ray groan and let go into Amanda's mouth.

I got up and sat in my husbands' lap as we watched Amanda finish Ray off. I told her that looked good and would she mine if I swallowed one of his loads. She said, "Do with him as you will, but remember I will be doing the same to your husband." I told her she had a deal! I watched the rest of the movie sitting in my hubbies lap. Then we went to bed where he gave me a good fucking to the sounds of fucking coming from across the hall.

I woke up early like I normally do and smelled coffee being made and headed to the kitchen after a pause at the bathroom. I guess Ray didn't hear me coming into the kitchen, since was barefooted and still naked. He was sitting at the kitchen table nude and looking at his laptop and slowly stroking his dick. When I asked him what he was looking at, he jumped. "Oh nothing," he said, "I was just reading some stories online." I asked what website and he told me 'Literotica.' I told him I had never been on that site before and he showed it to me and I told him I would definitely check it out when I got back home. And I did and I love it!

He poured us both a cup of coffee and we grabbed a couple donuts and went outside on the patio. We chatted about this and that and I made sure he had a good look at my pussy while we talked. I had managed to get seated just right so the morning sun was shining between my spread legs, directly on my pussy. Every once in a while I would reach down and lightly stroke it. Then Ray made a great suggestion when he said, "That pussy of yours looks good enough to eat and I since I love to eat pussy and I would love it if you would let me make you cum." I spread my legs wide and told him to go for it.

What a way to start a morning! He had just got a good start when Norman walked outside with a cup of coffee. He stood there a few seconds watching Ray licking my pussy and smiled and threw a kiss at me. I said to him, "Good morning dear, what a beautiful morning!" I noticed his dick starting to grow, which gave me another idea. I said to him, "Honey, how about you come stand right here next to me so I can suck on that lovely dick of yours while you watch Ray eat my pussy!" He was there in no time but Ray was doing such I good job, I came less than a minute later. I then pulled the cushion off my lounge chair and put it down on the deck and had Norman lie flat on it and straddled him impaling myself on his now fully hard dick and had Ray come over so I could suck him off. I really wanted to swallow his cum. This was my first chance of doing two men at once and didn't want to miss my chance. I have thought about doing this some day ever since I first seen it in that first video right after our wedding but have never mentioned it to Norman. Every girl needs a secret fantasy, Right?

Surprisingly we all came about the same time. I then heard clapping. Amanda was watching us and said, "It looked like ya'll were having fun, now I know what I'm going to be doing later on today." About three hours later, Amanda got her wish in the middle of the living room while I watched and played with myself.

Amanda must have worn those guys out; both of them soon fell asleep on the recliners. Amanda said she was all sweaty and wanted to know if I would like to join her in their outdoor shower. I hadn't noticed a shower outdoors anywhere and told her to lead the way. She grabbed a couple towels and we when out the back door and off the patio and turned left. Just behind the flowering trellis full of veining roses, was the shower. It was attached to the house and had hot and cold water coming from a larger shower head and the water landed on 9 foot square concrete pad. On the side of the house next to the shower was a shelf with shampoos and soaps. I was going to have to get Norman to get us one put in. But with our neighbor so close, we would have to put up some walls so they can't see us.

Amanda asked me if I would be willing to wash her if she washed me. I had never touched another naked girl before in my life but I wasn't opposed to the idea and told her it would be fine. It felt nice standing in the sun taking a shower and just standing there and letting someone else do the washing was nice. Then while I was washing her she asked me if I had ever made love to another girl. I was actually a bit embarrassed by her question and told her, "No. I've never even thought about kissing a girl before and you are the first female I have even touched, how about you?"

She said, "I have only been with one girl before and that was the couple that Ray and I had sex with." She then continued, "It was a one time thing and we were all a little drunk at the time or else I may never would have tried it but I seem to remember that it wasn't that bad and that now I am beginning to have thoughts of trying it again but not being drunk this time. And if you are willing, I would like to try it again with you and don't worry, I'll take the lead and if it gets too much just tell me to stop."

I looked closely at her tits I was absentmindedly rubbing them as she talked to me. I noticed how soft and warm they were, know I know why men like playing with them so much. I could feel myself becoming interested at the thought of having sex with woman. The last video Norman brought home had some lesbian scenes in them and it didn't turn me off. Deep inside I knew I had to at least give it a try before I made judgment on lesbian sex, so I told Amanda I would be willing to give it a try as long as she didn't tell Norman about it. I wanted to do that. She agreed.

After she rinsed the soap off, she put her arms around me and pulled me to her under the falling water and kissed me. Her lips were so soft and feeling her bare breast against mine for the first time was a feeling I'll always remember. I feverishly returned her kiss. We must have kissed five minutes; I know I was panting when we finally stopped kissing and filling up each others body. We dried off and she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. That girl knows how to eat pussy; I came twice in short order. Then I went down on her determined to do my best. I knew what I liked done to me so I did what I liked to her. It wasn't long before she squealed and nearly crushed my head with her thighs. The next thing I knew she flooded my face with her juices; I first thought she had peed on me. After catching her breath, she said, "For a girl that has never eaten pussy, my goodness, you are a natural babe, and that is the best I have ever had!"

I told her that it had been fun doing it too and that I would be willing to lick her slit whenever we got the chance to. She agreed and then asked, "When are you going to tell Norman?"

I said, "I'll tell him tonight in bed. NO WAIT! I want to have Norman fuck me tonight right beside you while Ray was fucking you right next to me. So maybe you and I could surprise them both by making out right in front of them and when they are good and hard, we could stop and tell them to fuck us."

Amanda smiled and said, "I love it! We get them all nice and horny and then we let them have their way with us!"

That evening we were able to get them into their bedroom for other reasons and then Amanda and I just started making out. My husbands face was priceless! We kissed and sucked on each others tits for about five minutes. And when we noticed they both were sporting nice hard-ons, Amanda and I got side-by-side on all fours on the bed and told our guys to start fucking. While we getting it from behind, both of our husbands played with both of our asses and fingered both of our assholes.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers
12