Together We Became Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting dark when we left and Norman surprised me by driving home naked, a first for Norman and the first time we were both naked going down the highway.

About halfway home, Norman asked me what I would have done if he and Ray had swapped pussies back and forth like we did their dicks. I told him I hadn't thought about that but that if Ray had suggested it and if he when along with it, I would have had to let him fuck me because you would have been fucking Amanda and fair is fair. Plus at that time, I was so horny; I would have let anybody fuck me as long as you were there.

He said that Ray actually did suggest swapping with hand motions but that it was too late, because he came just seconds after the suggestion but that later the told Ray that next time he would possibility be willing to. Norman saying that Ray was willing to fuck me surprised me a bit but deep inside I liked the idea and told Norman, "Well, next time you are fucking me next to him, you make the suggestion! If you want to see him fucking me then by all means let him, I'll go along with you wish. It would be interesting having a strange cock in my pussy. Who knows, I might even like it.

Amanda and I talked a few times that week about our weekend and she said that she had forgot to mentioned that her and Ray had booked a cruise in about six months and after our weekend, she wanted to know if we wanted to come along. I told her I would have to ask and see if Norman wanted to because he had said he wasn't too impressed with our honeymoon cruise. But then she said that theirs will be a very special cruise. I told her the cruise we went on was fun but nothing really special about it. Then she asked, "Was it a nude cruise?"

I said, "A what cruise?"

She said, "A nude cruise. You know a cruise where you can walk around the ship naked. Swim in the pools naked. Sunbathe naked. And so on."

I said, "OK, I'm ready, where do I sign up?" We both broke up laughing.

I mentioned it to Norman, he liked it, we found out when it was, and booked a room! This will be fun! At least I won't be packing many clothes.

The next weekend, Norman asked if I wanted to help him was the car again, I had just noticed Mr. French starting to cut his grass again and he was wearing his cut-offs again, so I told him yes and that I would be right out. I dug out my cut-off wife-beater and trashy cut-offs to wear and to get wet in. I'm sure Mr. French will like the visual show I'm planning in my head to give him.

Well, more than once my wet top rode up give Mr. French a look at my bare titties and I made sure to let him get good looks at my ass hanging out of those tight shorts too. I seen him rub his crotch a couple times as he looked at me and I'm sure Mrs. French is going to have a good morning once he finishes cutting the grass. To really get him going, when he made a pass next to the hedges between our properties, I walked over, wet top and all, and asked how he and his wife were doing. He did a good job of looking into my eyes as we talked, but every one in awhile he would look down at my wet top and my titties. I couldn't blame him that was why I stood there in my wet top. I wanted to do something nice for him; I wanted him to get a good look.

We did make it back out to Ray and Amanda's house a few times again and I did end up fucking Ray twice the very next visit while I watched my loving husband give it to Amanda. The fourth visit Amanda brought out some lube and a big 12 inch dildo and started using it on me and before I knew it, Norman lubed up and got in my ass and Ray fucked my pussy. DAMN! Having all three holed filled at the same time was one hell of an experience. I definitely was looking forward to doing that again and I did it a couple months later only this time, Ray took my ass while Norman got my pussy. Oh by the way, I used the dildo on Amanda too while the guys filled her two other holes.

Before you know it, the time for the cruise was upon us. We rented a large van for our trip to 'New Orleans' to catch the cruise ship and on the trip down. Amanda and I wore strapless dresses, we rode down topless, flashing practically every truck we pasted, it was a blast.

Norman and I did pack light. Since neither of us brought any underwear, we both needed only one large suitcase and we shared a garment bag and he carried on our care-on bag. Amanda and I both wore very short, strapless sundresses and sandals onto the ship. Some how we ended up on the same deck just five rooms apart. Norman and I upgraded from out honeymoon. On our honeymoon, we had an inside cabin on a lower deck; but this time we splurged a bit and got a room on an upper deck with a balcony. As soon as I got out on the balcony, I knew I would be naked out there a lot and I told Norman I wanted to be fucked over the rail before we even left port. He was smiling and said I was reading his mind. He flipped up the back of my dress and started fingering my pussy. I was wet and ready in no time. I was leaning over the rail and occasionally seeing other people leaning over too. I wondered if anybody else was getting fucked too.

Amanda and Ray knocked on out door soon after we finished. I cleaned up a bit but soon felt my hubby's cum leaking down the insides of my legs as we explored the ship. It made me feel dirty and naughty, I liked it. I notice that there were quite a few women that were scantily dressed like Amanda and I and I figured most of them were also pantiless. This was going to be one interesting and fun cruise.

In our room were letters giving the guidelines when and where we could be nude. It said that once we had left any port and the ship's captain gave the all clear announcement, we could be nude, but it suggested we always carry a towel with us because they did not want anybody to sit on any of the ships' furniture bare assed. We were also asked to wear some type of clothing to the main dinning rooms while eating. There were a few more rules, but I won't go into them.

It was enjoyable going up and down all the steps around the ship and knowing people could look up my very short dress and see my just fucked pussy and not have to worry about someone complaining about seeing my bare ass. I got to see a lot of pussy and bare asses myself that day, as did Norman, it looked like most of the women were wearing short dresses and it looked like they didn't mind showing their asses either. It wasn't long before I noticed he and Ray were sporting nice size bulges in their shorts, as were many other men. Amanda and I were making it a game trying to find the biggest bulge. We also kept our men hard by playing with them everywhere we went, plus we kept pulling up out dresses and rubbing out bare asses against their bulges just to keep them hard. Of course that meant that other men were seeing out bare asses but that was what we were her for, right?

I won't bore you with all the daily routine but Amanda and I basically ran around the ship naked except for a colorful tropical pattern sheer sarong wrapped around or hips. We didn't need to carry a towel around because we wore the sarong.

I wore little sundresses or halter dresses to dinner at night and then to the shows, comedy clubs, or dancing later. I did bring along a couple sexy little club dresses to dance in late at night. But my far my favorite dress was the sexy long dress I brought along to wear on formal night. It was a sheer, black floor length number with gold highlights throughout it. It was very a deep plunge halter, all the way to my waist. And totally backless, about one inch of my ass crack was visible and the leg slit was all the way up to my right hip. It was sheer enough that a person could easily see I was completely naked under it. I hope one day I can get a chance to wear this dress somewhere else in a crowd of people.

On the two shore excursions we went on, I wore only thin halter tops and little skirts that just covered my ass. I got more than a passing glance from the locals and passengers from other cruise ships, as I walked through the towns shopping.

Oh, and we did take turns sleeping in each others cabins. No one even cared we walked down the halls naked going from one cabin to the other. Some of those long afternoons we took 'naps', the two guys taking a nap with one of the girls or the two girls napping with one guy. Amanda and I even got a couple chances to take naps alone. (Wink, wink!)

I had fun dancing with many other guys in the clubs, with Norman's approval and I had my ass, tits, and pussy felt up countless times while he watched. I also had my hands around many erections as we danced but never used any of those nice hard dicks. Although, one very large dick did perk my interest and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about how that big thing would have felt in my pussy. But common sense and my fears of sexually transmitted diseases won out. I could only dream about what it could have felt like. I guess I will just have to buy me a plastic monster like Amanda has when I want to be stretched and stuffed.

That cruise was just over a year ago. It's till hard for me to believe the changes I've made over the past few years, going from a shy, conservative girl to a liberated, uninhibited, exhibitionistic woman. When I got married I would never even consider going without a bra or panties and now I hardly ever wear them. I think I only own one or two bras and it's been awhile since I've even seen them. I still wear panties once in a while but only as outer garments, like my denim boy-cut panties I wear as hot shorts. I have also worn a thong or g-string panty as a swim suit bottom when we go to a public beach along with one of my cut-off t-shirts as a top. I did just receive my 'Wicked Weasel' swimsuit order in the mail and am dying to wear them on a public beach. I'm sure my sheer swimwear will make an impression on that beach, especially once it gets wet. Norman prefers to wear some thin boxer-brief type underwear to the beach instead of mans bikini swimwear. He said that if his stomach was hard and flat, he would wear them for me. But since his truck driving job has given him a pudgy stomach, those boxer-briefs look better on him. I must agree with him, especially when they are wet. They mold nicely to his package!

Norman just told me that he was planning on inviting a couple of fellow drivers over for bar-b-q Saturday and that he hoped I would wear my trashy shorts and short tops for them. I told him I had no problem with that and then I asked him with a big smile on my face, "How long do I have to leave them on?"

12