Together We Became Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

We had breakfast deliver to our room and Marline just had to flash to room service waiter. She came out of the bathroom wearing only her pink thong bikini bottom as I was tipping the waiter and calmly said good morning to him, just like she was use to showing her titties to strangers. Of course I had to fuck her after he left and the breakfast was cold when we got around to eating it. I told her next time to wait until after we ate our meal before she flashed the waiter. She laughed and said OK.

Marline and I looked down at the beach from the balcony and there wear already half-a-dozen thongs on the beach. She said let's go and she put on her top and it covered her nipples and not much else and I put on my black jogging shorts for her. We grabbed our towels, drinks, suntan lotion, and room key and headed to the beach.

The water was perfect and I felt more comfortable in my black shorts than I thought I would. Marline said she was also enjoying herself and said the sun felt good on her bare behind. We used half a bottle of lotion while we were down there but around noon we got hungry and headed to our room to shower, cool off, and to change into something for lunch. They were having grilled hamburgers by the pool so I just put on a t-shirt over my black shorts and Marline put on just her white and purple gauze halter dress, you know, the one the wind had so much fun with a couple months back.

The only thing exciting happening around the pool that afternoon was when Marline and I were eating out hamburgers at a poolside table, I noticed a man I the pool looking under our table. Since it was a glass top table, I was able to look through it and see that Marlines dress was high up on her thighs. Her legs were cross and I couldn't see anything but since the guy in the pool was in the water, he was low and could possibly see a little pussy from his angle. I spoke softly to Marline and told her not to look but it looked like she had an admirer in the pool and he looked like he was trying to look up her dress. She didn't turn her head but I did see her glance at him sideways through her sunglasses.

She smiled and asked if she should give him a show. I asked if she had purposely showed anyone her pussy yet. She said she hadn't but had thought about doing it a few times and was interested in giving it a try. I told her that it was up to her. But if she did, I would be willing to fuck her ass tonight. She smiled and said, "That sounds delightful and, yes I did bring the lube along just incase I felt like it. So dear, get ready to enjoy the show." She then slowly uncrossed her legs and spread her knees about a foot and sat still about a minute while taking her last bite of her hamburger. She then finished off her drink while looking straight at him, smiled at him and spread her legs even wider as she slid to the front of her chair and slowly stood up and walked to the edge of the pool right above him with her legs still spread and asked him if he liked what he saw. I heard him say it was beautiful and she told him thank you and turn and walked back to me holding out her hand and telling to take her to our room and fuck her in the ass. While she was standing above him with her legs spread, I took her picture from behind.

Marline pulled her dress off in the hallway ten doors from our room and tossed it across her shoulder as we finished our walk to the room. I stopped and took a picture of her like that too. I was hoping someone would open a door and see her like that but no such luck. I opened our door and started to undress. I dropped my shorts and my dick was already hard and sticking straight out. Marline returned from the bathroom carrying the lube in her hand. She smiled and said, "I love seeing you like that, I don't think I will even get tired of seeing your beautiful hard 7 inches. It makes my mouth water and my pussy wet every time I see it hard like that. Now put some lube on that thing and stick it in my ass, please!" How could I refuse a request like that?

The next morning we went down for breakfast with Marline wearing just a black silk nightgown with thin spaghetti straps. It was very low cut and a lot of her breast showed but no nipple, unless she bent over, and it went down to about three inches below her ass. I was surprised no body said anything to us about it. On the way back to the room, she let one of the straps slip down off her shoulder, letting one entire tit come out just before we got to the elevator. She remained like that almost all the way to the room. But a few door from the room, she slid the other strap over and let the dress slide down her body to the floor where she left. She said, "Would you mind picking that up for me dear. It seems to have slipped off. It seems like I've been having a problem lately with my clothes staying on."

Oh My God. I Love This Lady!

After making a mess of the bed, we had decided it was time to go to the beach when we heard thunder. I looked out the windows and the sky was turning black and the wind was blowing. We check on the weather and it was forecasted to rain all day but clearing tonight. So we decide to return to bed. I turned around and Marline was holding the lube in her hand. "I had fun earlier, lets do it again." She said.

That evening Marline put on her black lace outfit and then we when to the beachside snack-bar for dinner. The waitress that served us earlier wasn't there. We had a waiter this time and he gave us good service. Personally, I think he kept coming around to see Marline's nipples which were easily noticeable though the black lace. After eating, we hung around the bar on the back patio for awhile, drinking soft drinks, we don't touch any kind of alcoholic beverage, and doing a little dancing. Marline was the center of attention and she knew it. She was enjoying the hell out of it. In that black lace outfit she was wearing, everyone could see and were looking at her nipples and the crack of her ass. When I danced with her, I was constantly feeling up her breast and rubbing her ass as everyone watched. Marline finally told me that I was making her very horny and that she needed to be fucked.

It had quit raining so I took her down to the beach and walked back to the hotel. But somewhere along the way, Marline pulled me to a darken sand dune and pulled down my shorts and started to suck me off. Then she pulled off her shorts and pushed me down on the sand and straddled me. She wanted to be fuck and she was not going to be denied. She grabbed my hard-on, lined it up and dropped down on it. She nearly knocked the breath out of me as she drove it in hard. It didn't take long for us both to cum. We brushed off what sand we could and got dressed to some clapping of hands in the dark somewhere.

The next morning, she decided it was time for the yellow g-string and told me I could wear either the black or blue shorts today but that she hoped I would choose the blue ones. I chose blue. She threw on a black open crochet cover-up I hadn't seen before to go down for breakfast. The cover-up was just above mid-thigh length. During breakfast, she told me she was hoping to get a chance to wear the black cover-up with nothing under in public sometime this week. I told her I would love to see that. She said that if she did, to not forget the camera. (I had forgotten to bring it to breakfast yesterday when she wore the black silk nightgown.) She claims that is why she was going to have to wear it again to breakfast one day this week.

The sun was feeling good when we made it to the beach, she didn't even look around when she lifted the cover-up off her body. She looked fantastic in that very tiny g-string. I noticed the bottoms just covered her slit. I'm glad she keeps her pussy completely bald now or there would be hair showing everywhere. She started shaving soon after we noticed the girls were bald in those first videos we watched and I was having trouble with her muff when I ate her pussy. She suggested shaving it off one day after I ate her out. I shaved it for her and when I ate her pussy again later, she said it felt a lot more sensitive and she liked it a lot better and that she would never let it grow back again.

Anyhow, while she was standing there, I pulled out the camera and started taking pictures of her in her little g-string on a public beach. Then she asked if I wanted some with the suit wet. I told her that was a dumb question. She giggled and headed for the water with me closed behind taking pictures of her lovely ass. She dipped down few seconds and stood up. Holy Shit! You might as well say she was naked. I quickly snapped off a few pictures of her wet. I still can't believe this is my wife who couple years ago began to go braless for the fist time and now you might as well say she was naked in public!

She said, "Well, what do you think? Is it see-thru enough?"

"Well," I said, "If you think that you looking like you are naked is see-thru enough, well then I guess it is."

"Do you mine if I continue to wear it or would it be better if I go put on the pink thong again?" She asked.

I told her I didn't mine if she didn't. I said that she was the one on display not me.

She looked down at my now wet blue shorts, smiled and said, "Well, you are a bit more on display than you were yesterday and I like what I'm seeing." I looked down and my light blue shorts were wet and semi see-thru. I could make out my dark short hairs and the wet material was molded around my semi-erection. Then Marline said that she couldn't wait to see me in my wet white shorts before we left here.

By the end of the day, I was totally comfortable in my thin jogging shorts. Even getting wet and being seen in them didn't bother me anymore. In fact I began to enjoy letting the ladies see me wet and exposed in them. A lot of them smiled as they passed by me but none, girls or guys, said anything good or bad to me because I was with my wife in her wet suit. The guy's eyes were on her anyway so they didn't even see me.

When we left the beach that afternoon, after Marline slipped into her cover-up, I suggested she remove her wet suit and wear the dress only like she talked about. She smiled and said good idea and quickly removed her suit and put it in the now empty cooler. I then surprised her by suggesting we walk the long way back to our room by way of the beach snack bar. I then took a few pictures of her wearing only the beach cover-up in the afternoon sunlight. I could make out her nipples and ass crack easily through the open crochet material. We walked along the beach passing others walking in the sands in the afternoon sunlight. Marline entered the snack bar by the beach entrance like it was no big deal but when she turned around to face me, her nipples gave her away. They were hard and pointy and one of them was pushing though one of the holes. She looked down to see what I was looking at and smiled at me but left it along.

We found a place to sit and the same waitress from the other night was there. She smiled as she said, "Hello again, how long are you two here for?" Marline said a couple more days and the waitress said, "I wish I had the guts to dress as daring as you do. Don't get me wrong, I not complaining at all. The other night you came in here wear a sheer top and underwear. I know they were underwear because I have some just like them and have thought of wearing them out alone like you did but I just haven't had the guts to do it yet, but I will one day soon because you showed me it could be done without any real problems. But tonight you surprised me a bit, I never expected anyone to come in here in just a cover-up. Many girls come in her with nothing on under their sundresses; I know I have a few times. But in just a cover-up, you got guts girl!

Marline smiled and said, "No, it's not just guts. I'm becoming quite an exhibitionist. Just today all I wore in the beach was a sheer g-string. It was completely see-thru when wet. It looked like I was naked on a public beach and I loved it. What to see my suit?" The girl said yes, so Marline removed it from the cooler and handed it to the girl. The girl said she had seen pictures of suits like this but had never seen one in person. She held it up and said that it defiantly was sheer and that she liked it but could never wear one as she handed it back to my wife. Marline put it away as the waitress took our order.

When the waitress returned with our order, she said that she had heard that there was another pretty girl here last night wearing nothing but a sheer black lace halter and short-shorts outfit and that she dance very provocatively out on the patio with her man and that he was feeling her up in front of everyone. She said that one of the waiters said all the guys had hard-ons and that she wished she could have been her to see it all.

Marline smiled and said, "I'm sorry you weren't her to see that but I had a lot of fun doing it."

The girl's mouth was wide open, "It was you?' she asked. 'Guilty' Marline said. They had a good laugh before the waitress went back to work.

After eating we said bye to the waitress and left by the brightly lit front door. I stopped way back and took a picture of Marline standing under the bright lights with a couple of waiters and male customers staring at her near nudity. I got a waiter to take a picture on me, Marline, our favorite waitress, and the waiter from the night before. I then got the waitress to take one of Marline facing the waiter while I was behind her reaching around and grabbing her tits in front of him. Everyone got a good laugh at that one.

We finally left and walked hand in hand down the sidewalk. Marline said she was really getting into this near nude in public thing but was beginning to think that maybe she was about to go too far and maybe get arrested. I told her not to worry about it that I would stop her if she got too crazy. She stopped to kiss and hug me. I reached around and hugged her then reached down and reached under her short cover-up and grabbed some bare ass. She went, "Ooh, I like that when you do that to me in public."

We wore the same suits the next day. Same things happen that day as the day before except I was totally at easy in my wet blue suit. Marline said that since tomorrow was our last full day there, we would be wearing out white suits tomorrow. I am actually looking forward to wearing white and getting it wet in public now.

The next morning, Marline put on that black silk dress again for breakfast and I remembered to take along the camera. I took a few on the way to breakfast. Mainly Marline lifting her dress showing she was pantiless under it, in the hallway outside our room, in the elevator, and in the lobby next to the front desk with a receptionist in the picture. I also got one of her eating with one strap down and a breast out. Then some of her one the way back to the room. One is her walking out of the restaurant with a tit out and dress lifted a bit flashing me her pussy, another walking into the elevator lifting her dress up past her waist, another in the elevator with both straps down and both tits exposed as the dress was slipping past her waist, and then another real quick with the dress around her feet.

When the elevator doors opened up, there stood three business men in their suits. Marline smiled at them and said 'Hi' as she walked past them. I quickly took a picture as she walked nude past them and then picked up her dress. The guys turned and watched as she walked naked down the hall to our room. I ran past her and got a picture of the men watching my wife's bare ass with big smiles on their faces. She also had a big smile on her face. She finally got someone she didn't know to see her walking naked in public and I had the pictures to prove it. I opened the door and she went straight to the bed and got on all fours. I knew what she wanted.

A couple hours later, we were on the beach in our white suits. Marline looked fantastic in her white suit, in contrast to her shoulder length dark hair and tanned skin. Her nipples were easily seen though her sheer white top, but the top on this suit was smaller than the yellow top. The top was just barely wide enough to cover her nipples. It couldn't have been more than two inches wide at the bottom of her breast where the string that wrapped around her was. Like last time, I took a few pictures of her in her suit while it was dry and then we got it wet. She looked so happy in her totally see-thru suit. I was happy for her. She had told me earlier she wanted some pictures of me in my white shorts too, dry and wet. She had already taken a couple while I was dry, so I gave her the camera and got my suit wet. "Oh my' she said, "You look almost naked in those wet white shorts. I can see you dick and balls nicely, it is much better viewing than those blue ones." I could feel my dick getting hard now knowing that I would be on display in these shorts. Marline walked up and gave me the camera and told me to hurry and go put it back with our stuff and to come back and join her.

I ran up to our stuff and put the camera away and ran back to join her. The waters of the gulf were very calm that day. I've seen bigger waves on the lake back home than there was here today. I got back to Marline and immediately noticed she had her g-string bottoms around her neck. We were in about chest deep water for me and Marline put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist and told me she wanted me to fuck her right now in the ocean. She said she had been thinking about it all week and since this was our last day she wanted to do it now.

I knew we were hidden from view by the water and nobody really near us, so I lowered my shorts and worked my quickly hardening dick into her hot pussy. Doing it in water is a completely different experience, everybody needed to try it at least once on their lives, and it will be well worth it! In a few minutes I was cumming deep inside my wife's hot pussy. We got her suit back on and headed to our towels just as six teenage girls headed our way.

They all stopped dead in their tracks as Marline and I walked across their path just fifteen feet from them. All six stood there with their mouths wide open staring at me. If I hadn't just fucked Marline, I would have been sporting a nice hard-on for them to look at. Just as we reached our towels, Marline turn towards them and said, "Is there something wrong girls, haven't you seen an almost naked man before? He looks pretty good doesn't he? If you would like a closer look come on over here." They stood still for a few seconds then one of the girls moved and headed our way, then another, and then another, finally all were walking toward us.

Marline turned me around to face them. All six set of eyes went directly to my dick, still quite visible through my wet shorts. Marline said, "Well, what do you think of his see-thru shorts. I asked him to wear them for me and since he loves me so much he did. I'm so proud of my big man, and I do mean big man. He is over seven inches long when hard. I don't think he can get hard for you now, because you see, he just fucked me out there not 15 minutes ago and it takes a man a little while to get hard again." At this point Marline reached out and started to rub my dick. I could feel a tingling in my dick I knew that if my crazy wife didn't stop soon, I would be getting hard again real soon. Especially with six sets of horny teenage eyes looking at my dick.

Then I heard Marline say, "Oh my, it might be your lucky day girls, I can feel him beginning to get hard again." As she said that, she pulled down the front of my shorts completely exposing my dick and balls to the girls. She wrapped her hand around my dick and began to stroke me for them. In a couple minutes I had a full erection. My lovely, horny, crazy wife was giving me a hand job for young teenage strangers. I could tell she was getting off on this exhibition. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them. I was getting close fast and I think Marline knew this because she got on her knees in front of me and after my first shot erupted from the head of my dick, she wrapped her mouth around it and swallowed it all. When she was done, she looked at the girls and said, "I hope you didn't mind but I hate wasting a good load of cum. You girls have a nice day. Bye now." As she stood up, she pulled up my shorts too.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers