Together—You and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers

At last, Amy spoke.

"Oh, God...Please, tell me you're not gay..."

"No, I'm not gay," Dean said with a chuckle.

He looked into her eyes again and said, "Each morning you're given a clean sheet of paper, Amy. It's up to you to write upon it in beautiful script or block letters with a crayon."

Amy looked at the clock above the mantle. "It's getting late. Perhaps I'd better go," she said softly.

"You're welcome to spend the night if you want," Dean said.

"Dean!" she exclaimed. "I'm not that type of girl! We don't even know each other yet."

"Oh no, no, no, not like that. I didn't mean sleep with me! Oh crap, I'm sorry if you thought, ah, you know. I meant you could stay here if you don't want to run back to your place since it's so late."

"It's tempting," Amy said, "but I don't have anything to sleep in. I'd better just go."

"You could use one of my shirts. And I've got some heavy white socks you can use to keep your toes warm. I have plenty of brand-new toothbrushes in the bathroom," Dean said.

"And where are you planning on sleeping?" Amy asked.

"I have a spare room. I'll sleep in there. Amy, there's a lock on the master bedroom door if that would make you feel safer."

"I am tired," Amy admitted.

"That settles it then. Let me go and put everything you need in the bathroom."

Dean got up and went down the hall to his room while Amy sat on the sofa thinking about what she just decided to do.

"Let me know if there's something else you might need," Dean said when he came back.

Amy walked down the hallway and disappeared. Several minutes passed, and she returned, still wearing her dress.

"That's a silk shirt! I can't wear one of your best silk shirts to bed."

"Why not?"

Amy thought to herself for several seconds and then sat down on the sofa; she turned her back to Dean.

"Would you mind unzipping me then? There's a small hook at the top you have to open first."

Dean found the hook and opened it. A small white zipper hid beneath the material. He pulled the zipper down as far as it would go, exposing her bare back. Amy held her dress up, covering her breasts.

"Will you do my bra, too?"

Dean's fingers gently released the clasp.

"Your hands are warm."

Amy held her clothes up as she walked back to the bathroom. Dean could see the waistband of her sheer pantyhose poking out from the open back of her dress, and a pair of white panties hiding underneath. Several minutes passed, then Amy emerged from the bathroom. Dean's blue silk shirt was long enough to cover her all the way down to her knees. Her legs had just a tint of tan to them as remnants of summer were quickly fading. She wore the heavy white socks Dean had placed out for her.

"You really are quite cute," Dean told her.

Amy blushed. "Thanks... Dean?"

"Yes, Amy?"

"When I get into bed, would you come back and kiss me good night?"

"I sure will. Get yourself ready and I'll be back in a jiffy. I'm just going to lock up and turn out the lights."

By the time he came back, Amy was all tucked up under the sheets with her long hair back tied into a ponytail that fell across her chest. She was all smiles, like a kid waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. He sat on the edge of the bed and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Good night, Amy."

She shook her head and said, "That'll never do."

She placed her hand around Dean's neck as she pulled him in, then she started kissing gently around the edges of his lips. Amy brushed her mouth across his cheek as she moved down, nibbling at his jaw line with small love bites.

Dean said, "Ohhhhh...that was a good night kiss if ever there was one."

Amy smiled as she looked up at Dean and said, "I don't know. I just don't know. Did tonight happen for a reason? Was it meant to be? Why of all the men coming out of that dance tonight was it you that stopped and helped me? I'm in such a brain fog right now. Am I dreaming all this? Is it really happening to me?"

Dean ran the back of his hand down her cheek then slid a finger across her lips. He smiled back at her.

"It's not a dream, Amy," Dean said. "I don't know why things are the way they are; perhaps I'm the one that you will help. Sweet dreams."

Dean pulled the covers over her and then walked out, closing the door behind him.

****

The smell of bacon frying drifted through the apartment and woke Dean from a night of restless sleep. He did his usual morning routine and walked out to the kitchen as he stuffed his shirttail down into his jeans. The table was set, and cups of coffee were steaming on the counter. Amy was still wearing his shirt and socks.

"Good morning, Amy. Hope you slept well."

"Not bad. It's a bit strange sleeping in a different bed," Amy said as she stepped out from the kitchen carrying two plates of food. "I was pleasantly surprised to see you have food in your fridge. I was worried I'd open it up and find milk with green stuff growing out of the carton and two moldy Chinese take-out boxes. You threw me another surprise."

"I like to cook. As a matter of fact, I make a really great lemon chicken along with the best baked mac and cheese you'll ever taste. No blue boxes in this kitchen!" Dean said.

"Here we go. Nothing fancy, but I hope you enjoy it," Amy said. She smiled. "I wouldn't mind trying out your cooking. What does a girl need to do to get invited back?"

"Just a smile...that's all I need. How about this Saturday around seven?"

"Dressy date?"

"I'm not sure having you over to taste my cooking would be classified as a dressy date. Just be yourself, Amy."

****

Promptly at seven Saturday evening, the doorbell rang. Dean opened the door and smiled when he saw Amy. "Come on in, Amy. I hope you're hungry. I've been cooking most of the day," he said as he helped her out of her coat.

"Say, didn't I tell you this wasn't a dressy date," Dean said as he looked her over from head to toe.

Amy wore blue jeans, a soft pink clingy sweater was over a white shirt, and a silver necklace hung from her neck; a small cross at the bottom accented her small breasts. Dean saw she was wearing black pumps. Gone were her black glasses; in their place she wore gold wire rectangular frames that brought out her brown eyes.

Her long straight hair flowed like water across her shoulders shining as it fell just below her breasts. She wore just a slight amount of makeup, her eyes and cheeks stood out from her bright clear face. Her teeth were a pearly white when she smiled back at him.

Amy's eyes widened and a big smile spread across her face when she noticed Dean wearing a soft blue tie around his neck.

"I'm sorry if I'm staring, but my God, Dean, you look really good to me. Do you mind?"

Amy reached out and ran her fingers up the front of his tie.

"No problem. You look very nice tonight as well Amy," Dean said.

"Thanks, I thought about what you said the other night, and I didn't want to scare you off. So, this is just me. Mmmmm... It smells wonderful."

She looked over at the table. Dean hadn't missed a single detail. Two candles were burning, glasses were filled with wine and white cloth napkins lay on the plates. Soft music played in the background.

"The food is ready as soon as you are," Dean said as she pulled her chair out.

As they ate, it became apparent to both of them there was a chemistry that was quickly becoming intense. More than chemistry; there was electricity between them. They touched each other and at one time Dean reached over and slid his hand down her cheek. Amy put her hands up into his.

"How old are you Amy?" Dean asked.

"Twenty-six, and you?"

"Twenty-eight here," Dean said. "I was in the military for the past ten years, went in right out of high school."

They talked about each other's lives; how Dean's first wife walked out on him, his job, Amy's parents and where she worked. The conversation was light and comfortable.

"This is a first for me," Amy said. "I've never had a man cook for me like this. It was an outstanding meal. The last guy I dated, when he cooked, we just un-wrapped it or waited till the microwave beeped."

Dean took her hand and led her into the living room.

"Have a seat, Amy," Dean said. "Make yourself at home."

Dean sat down first and Amy followed, getting as close as she could without touching his body. She raised her foot up and asked, "Would you mind?" Amy giggled, "no straps on these!"

"Not a problem, smarty," Dean said as he slid off her shoe. Soon Amy was in her stocking feet.

"Your turn now," Amy said as she tugged the shoelaces on his dress shoes loose and pulled them off. "Socks, too," she said with a laugh as she wiggled them down his ankles.

"What are you doing? "

"Making myself at home," Amy said as she ran her toes up Dean's foot, pushing his jeans up his leg.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," he said.

"I took notes the other night. I recall you mentioned something about sheer pantyhose and high heels? How am I doing so far?" Amy asked.

"Just fine..." Dean moved his hand across her cheek and down the front of her sweater. He brushed his hand back and forth across her small breasts. Even with a shirt, sweater and her bra, Dean could feel two small bumps as her nipples pushed against the fabric.

"I smell Burberry Brit cologne on you," Amy said.

"I took notes, too." Dean smiled.

"Do you remember what I said about the scent of Burberry Brit on my man?"

Amy pushed herself up from the sofa and stood in front of Dean. She reached down to the waistband of her jeans and popped the snap apart then slowly pushed them down to the floor. Her long hair glistened in the light of the fireplace like a shiny black river illuminated by a full moon. Her hair fell over her shoulders and across her chest.

Dean watched to his delight as the blue jeans piled up at her feet. She stepped out of them, and ran her hands up and down her thighs, which were covered in sheer barely-black pantyhose.

"You like?" Amy cocked her head at him. "I told you the scent of Burberry Brit cologne would cause my jeans to slide down. It's been known to have the same effect on sweaters, as well."

Amy lifted the bottom of her sweater up and over the top of her head, her hair flying all about. She folded it neatly and placed it on top of her jeans.

In her shirt and pantyhose, Amy curled up against Dean and said, "I'm not the type of girl that jumps into bed on the first date. I thought about this all week. But you're different. I feel a connection to you I've never felt with any man I've ever been with."

She reached down and picked up one of her high heels and slipped it over her toes leaving it dangle.

"Would you like to see me in just my pantyhose and heels? You said you liked that."

"Perhaps later, Amy," Dean said as he reached down and flicked the shoe from her toes.

Amy then moved so close to Dean she was practically sitting on his lap. She ran her fingers through his hair and down the front of his light blue tie. She was smiling with all the delight of a child with a new toy. He noticed her fingers trembling as she moved them across his tie.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Dean, I'm just so thrilled you did this just for me. I can't explain why, but I just like it. I've never been with any man that went out of his way to please me. Dean, I'm yours tonight... anything you want..." Amy said as she closed her eyes then opened them back up looking deeply into his. Her long black eye lashes seemed to move in slow motion.

Dean reached over and slipped his hand behind her head and guided her so her forehead touched his.

"Amy, you don't have to do this. I can wait..."

Amy took his hand and placed it on her breast. "I can't."

Dean gently removed her glasses and began to slowly unbutton her shirt. He slid it down her back and arms, exposing a small pink bra. He pulled her close and she felt his strong, warm hands squeeze open the clasp of her bra. With his eyes locked on hers, he slid her bra off, uncovering her breasts. They were the size of small apples, and almost perfectly round. A small brown areola surrounded a perky nipple on each one.

Amy dropped her eyes and instinctively moved to cover herself, embarrassed by what she had to offer him.

"Amy, you're absolutely perfect. Jesus, you're beautiful," Dean said. He gingerly reached out and moved her hands down, then lightly touched each nipple. He could feel her nipples grow hard as he gently massaged then with this thumb and forefinger. His hands retreated; then once more he reached over and held both of her breasts in his hands. "Damn, Amy, you're nice! You were embarrassed about these?"

Dean leaned over and placed warm kisses on her breasts, licking her hard nipples with his tongue. He ran his teeth back and forth across each one. Amy tilted her head back, sending her long hair cascading down her shoulders and back. Her eyes closed. The silver cross hung between her breasts.

Amy's hair was the softest he ever felt, and he draped it over her breasts, dragging it over her nipples, teasing her. Her body was warm and inviting; she glowed with desire.

Dean ran his fingers through her hair, scooping it up and pushing it behind her shoulders. He cupped her face between his hands; Amy could feel his warm breath as he placed a soft kiss on her lips. He could smell the scent of her makeup on her cheeks and the mascara on her eyelashes.

He kissed her eyes softly, his lips barely touching her skin. Her face was warm and soft as he continued placing kisses down her cheeks, then nibbled on her ear. He ran his tongue around her earrings and moved a hand to cup one soft breast. He felt her melt in his arms as he buried his face in her hair and breathed in that flowery-girl-hair scent he enjoyed so.

They touched lips again, and she felt his tongue run along her bottom lip. She opened her mouth slightly and willingly took him in. His tongue touched his hers. He released her from his embrace.

"Again...please do that again..." Amy said.

Dean kissed her neck and slowly moved down across her shoulders. He reached down and slipped his hand under her pantyhose and panties and squeezed her cheeks softly as he pulled her in even closer.

Dean kissed her eyelids and down the side of her face again. He placed soft warm kisses down her arms to her delicate fingers, and touched each fingertip to his lips.

"C'mere, I can't hold out any longer," Amy said.

Amy moved her fingers up his tie and slowly loosened the Windsor knot around his neck. Her fingers shivered with delight as she ran them back and forth across the smooth silk tie.

"Jesus, I can't believe I'm doing this," Amy said.

"It's just a tie, Amy."

"Not to me."

As she pulled the knot out and smoothed the material, she looped it back around Dean's neck, then hers, drawing them together.

"I'll never forget this moment—ever," Amy cooed into his ear.

As he continued kissing her, Dean felt hands moving to unbutton his pants and his zipper being pulled down. Soon Amy had his pants off.

"There..." Amy said. "Now I'm going to get that shirt off of you in a second."

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of her hose and sat upright on the sofa. She smiled at Dean in just his shirt and boxers, a bulge poking out from the front.

"You know," Amy said as she slid her pantyhose down her waist to her thighs, "I really like wearing hose, they make my legs look nice, but there's just no way in the world you can take'em off sensually." She giggled as she pulled the sheer nylon down her legs and off her feet.

She stood and pulled him up beside her and started to unbutton his shirt. On tiptoes, she slid it down his arms. Then she quickly reached down and pushed his boxers down past his engorged penis to his feet. Dean stepped out of them.

"Oh my!" Amy said as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his cock.

Dean moved his hands down to Amy's panties and said, "It's your turn now."

"Dean? Before we go to the bedroom. This will be our first time. Protection?"

"Not a problem; I have plenty here."

"Would you mind if I put it on you?"

"Would love it if you would."

"There's something else. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I get really wet. You'll enjoy it... but I can get messy."

"Sounds like a lot of fun!" Dean picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom and with one hand he pulled her pink lace panties down and off her feet before he placed her on his bed. He lay down beside her. Amy's breasts were hidden under a blanket of black hair. His eyes were like a camera; he wanted to memorize every inch of her naked form.

He lifted one leg up then the other as he ran his hand up her velvety soft smooth skin. His hands moved all the way to her ankles and toes caressing every inch as he moved his fingers. He kissed her knees and ran his tongue up and down her thighs. "Mmmmm, God, you have nice legs, incredibly smooth."

Amy tossed her head back and forth as he continued kissing and licking up and down one leg then the other. She touched her hot body as his tongue moved slowly between her thighs; she let out a slight whimper.

"Oh—God... incredible," Amy moaned.

He took the back of his hand and softly touched the small patch of black fur between her legs. Not too bushy, not trimmed to a strip; it was just perfect.

Dean continued to caress her small body, running his fingers across her soft skin and up her midriff. He kissed her belly button. He slowly and gently touched every inch of her.

Amy moaned in appreciation as he touched her. She felt a finger move between her legs as his mouth found her breast. He sucked on a nipple, pulling on it gently with his teeth as he stroked his finger in and out of her sex.

"God! Amy, you're beyond wet," Dean said as he touched her again.

Dean jumped, startled as he felt her finger join his inside her. Amy placed her finger on top of his, "Together—me and you," she said as she kissed his ear.

Amy worked both of their fingers in and out of her sex. She pulled their fingers out, dripping wet and glistening from her moisture, and placed them on top of her clitoris. She was hard and pink as she spread her soft wet lips to his fingers.

"This is my secret spot. Touch me right here," Amy said as she placed his finger on her clitoris, "Just barely touch me and with the lightest touch stroke me side-to-side. Over just a bit...Ohhhhhh God... that's it. Just touch me... softly, Dean..."

Dean felt her body heat up and soon she was shivering with desire. Her body hot to the touch, a deep pink almost red color flooded over her skin, as she soon began to succumb to his finger. Amy dug her fingernails into Dean's shoulder then ran them down his back.

"Ohh...Oooooo... Mmhmmm...Oh...Oh...Oh..." Amy moaned out, frantic with lust. She writhed on the bed as she bit her lips. Dean felt her heart pounding in her chest. He looked down her taut belly and could see her toes pointed straight out. Dean bit down on her nipple, sending her over edge.

"Mmmmmm... Ohoooooo..." Amy cried out succumbing to his touch. She pulled his hand from between her still-quivering legs... "Dean... Hold me!"

He wrapped his arms around her, pressing her small firm breasts against his bare chest. He brushed back her hair from her eyes.

"Ohhhoooo, mmmmmm, God..." was all Amy could say as she came down from her orgasm.

Dean felt her relax in his arms. "Hold me a little bit longer," she said. After a moment, she reached down and touched Dean's cock. "Soon, I'd like to put one on you," Amy said.

Dean reached over into the bed stand and pulled out a condom. "Here," Dean said as he handed it to her.

She wasted no time. She tore the package open with her teeth and quickly unrolled the latex tube down Dean's glorious shaft. She smiled back at him in appreciation. "We won't need these in the future," she said.

rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers