Toilet Games

Story Info
Abduction leads to an unusual offer.
1.8k words
4.14
142.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rikki
Rikki
20 Followers

One minute we were walking along, chatting about our classes, the next we were bundled into a van, blindfolded and tied up. There was only a memory of a huge man and some strong hands and little else. I was too terrified to speak as I pressed my trembling body up against Peter's. He and I were the same age and we shared a flat, drawn together by the fact that neither of us had any family worth worrying about. At least there would be no one to worry about us should we wind up dead somewhere, pretty certain, I felt, as we were driven away to God only knew where.

At last we were released, after being forced out of the van and made to walk blindfolded into some kind of building. Once inside the blindfolds were removed and we found ourselves in a large living room, standing in front of a well-dressed couple, sitting in two armchairs. They looked to be in their sixties; a heavyset woman and a thin grey-haired man. Beside them stood a large, ferocious looking woman, dressed in a nurse's uniform which barely contained her huge breasts. Her grey hair was drawn severely back into a bun. Next to her was a giant of a man, certainly the one who had abducted us, at least six foot eight inches tall and wearing a dark business suit.

I started to speak, but the woman held up her hand to cut off my questions. 'I will explain,' she said in accented English. 'I am employed by Mr and Mrs Berger,' she indicated the couple in the chairs, 'and my name is Hilda. Hans has brought you here so they can make you an offer. They speak little English, but are extraordinarily wealthy and are prepared to pay each of you a large sum of money for your services.'

Peter and I exchanged glances. This was not what we had been expecting. Hilda continued, 'In fact the amount they are prepared to pay is two million dollars, each.'

'What?' Somehow I knew this was a serious offer, but what on earth would we have to do for that kind of money.

'That is correct.' The old couple nodded in agreement. and smiled. 'For that amount of money you will work for them for a minimum of six months. Your duties will be to help them with their bodily functions. They enjoy toilet games, but do not wish to use a toilet and that is where you will be required.

'What! You mean let them pee on us?' This was way too unreal.

Hilda nodded. 'If that is what they require, and to deal with any bowel movements, or provide any sexual release.' She paused to let it all sink in. 'You may discuss the matter. When you have decided you may inform us. If you wish to stay we will commence. If not you will be taken home. Rest assured that no harm will come to you whatever you choose.'

Peter and I were shown into a small room where we talked it over. It was really too unbelievable. 'How do you feel?' I asked Peter.

'I don't know,' he answered, 'but I think they're serious.'

'So do I. So what do we do?' We were not only class mates, we were best friends. Peter was quiet and slim, a month younger than me, just turned twenty, and I'd always thought he was a little submissive. I could tell that the situation interested him. From my point of view, toilet games held some fascination and I'd often wondered what they'd be like. Dirty, but exciting all the same. I had just never met anyone I dared bring up the subject with, until now. I looked at him, 'Can you cope with them peeing and pooping on you?'

He nodded, 'I think so.'

Our decision was made. 'Let's see what happens,' I said. We called in Hans and told him we would give it a try. Some fifteen minutes later we were ushered back into the room. This time we noticed a plastic sheet on the floor and an old fashioned commode chair was placed on one corner of it. The old couple were now wearing white robes.

Hilda spoke, 'We are very glad you have made this choice. Please understand that you can withdraw at any time and there will be no problems. The decision will be yours.' She paused, 'Now, before we begin you must be suitably dressed. Please remove all your clothes.'

We looked at each other and shrugged. No turning back now. In a short space of time we were naked, our clothes gathered by Hilda who took them over to the old couple. We stood with our hands by our sides and I noticed Peter had a partial erection. I wasn't too bothered about being naked. My body was in good shape and I had been told a number of times that I was quite an attractive young lady.

Mr and Mrs Berger sorted through our clothes, then gave Hilda my grey, V-neck, waist-length cardigan, which she handed to me. 'You will wear this.' I put it on and buttoned it up. 'They like a fabric which will hold fluid,' she explained. All of Peter's clothes were discarded and Hilda was handed my white blouse, bra and panties. She gave them to him. 'You will wear these,' she said. Peter didn't say a word, but I noticed his dick stiffen a little more. The idea appealed to him. Me too, for that matter.

'Here, Pete,' I said, 'I'll help you with the bra.' I put it on him and fastened the hooks at the back. He managed the panties himself, but I had to help him button the blouse. While this was happening his erection had grown even more and now tented out the front of my white panties.

'Mr and Mrs Berger want toilet maids,' Hilda said, 'so Peter will now be called Petra and will wear ladies clothes.'

'Are you okay with that?' I asked, although I already knew the answer. He gave me a grin and nodded. 'They feel kind of good,' he said quietly.

'Panty boy look good,' Mrs Berger spoke for the first time and they both laughed. I looked at Peter and realised she was right.

Then Mr Berger stood and beckoned me forward. Here goes, I thought, and stepped onto the plastic sheet. 'Kneel,' he commanded. I knelt in front of him. Then he undid his robe, revealing a large flaccid penis. 'Show titties.' I undid some buttons, allowing my breasts to be exposed. It was strange. I should have been disgusted by what was about to happen, but all I felt was excited. I grasped my tits in my hands and held them up for him. 'Good,' he smiled. Then he grasped his cock, aimed it at my boobies and began to pee. At first it was just a few drops then his stream grew stronger. It was warm and not an unpleasant sensation as it hit my breasts and ran down my body, soaking the front of my cardigan. He hosed me up and down from my neck to my waist, a few drops even splashed onto my face. It seemed to last for an incredibly long time and when he had finished I was soaked. His piss had run down through my pubic hair, and formed a pool in which I knelt.

'Lay down.' I did and felt the dampness through the back of my cardigan. Hans carried over with the commode chair and placed it so the hole was above my stomach. This was going to be the toughest part, but I felt so hot I was ready for anything. Mr Berger sat on the chair and a dish was placed on my stomach. After a few grunts there was a hissing, crackling sound, then a strong smell, which I was able to deal with more easily than I imagined. A turd appeared out of his hole, growing larger before he pushed it out and it dropped onto the dish. A couple more and the job was done. I put the dish down beside me and was given some toilet paper to wipe him clean. This I did as gently as I could. I was then told to dispose of it, which I did in a conventional toilet in the next room.

When I returned Peter was lying in my place and Mrs Berger was seated on the commode peeing on him, wetting my blouse and underwear with a huge stream of piss. The bulge in Peter's groin had tented my panties even more, to the extent that I worried about them being ripped. When she had finished she returned to her chair and sat with her legs open, 'Panty boy suck.' Peter knelt down in front of her and buried his face in her bush. As he did she grasped her tits in her hands and began squeezing them furiously. Seeing I'd returned Mr Berger beckoned me over. Without a word I knelt and took his cock in my mouth. It was surprisingly firm and large. As I sucked away I could hear his wife moaning in response to Peter's work.

I started to feel the old man building to his climax, but as I was getting ready to take his load, he said, 'Titties. Cum on titties.' I released his dick from my mouth and rubbed it until he exploded jet after jet of cum onto my still exposed breasts.

Peter had finished at about the same time, but I was so turned on I wanted more. 'Lay down, Pete,' I commanded, and when he did I stood over him and released a stream of mine onto his stomach and groin. He almost moaned in delight. When I had finished it still wasn't enough, for me or Peter. So I reached down and pulled my panties down uncovering his straining cock, then I sat and impaled myself on its rigid length. As I rode him Peter reached him and grabbed my tits kneading them as if his life depended on it. My body was hit by one climax after another and somewhere in the middle of it all, Peter shot his load deep inside me. I'd never experienced anything like it in my life.

Afterwards Hilda took us to our room. 'You have done very well indeed, she said. I did not think you would both be so adept. This will work out very well. There are cardigans in this closet and items for Petra to wear in the other. Please wear only what is in yours and do not change until you are told.' Then she looked at me, 'I'm sure you can help Petra become more feminine. She seems to enjoy it. Don't you young lady?'

Petra smiled and nodded, and I knew the next six months would be far from boring.

Rikki
Rikki
20 Followers