Toilet Inspection Day: A Story of Larissa

Story Info
Larissa submits to inspection. Warning: scat story.
2.6k words
4.34
51k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You know what day it is today?' master asked her.

'Yes,' she replied.

'What day is it?'

'It's toilet inspection day.'

'And what does that mean?'

'It means you will inspect me.'

'And why will I inspect you?

'I'm the toilet.'

'The toilet?'

'Your toilet, master.'

'Yes. Go to the bathroom.'

She went.

He had only just woken up and the urge to piss was strong. Often he spared her the first piss of the day. It was too pungent, too salty. But today was inspection day and there could be no such concessions. He lit a cigarette and naked, his cock half erect, he followed her into bathroom. She was kneeling on the tiles in her usual position, naked and ready. She opened her mouth without prompting and he nodded approval. He stood in front her, looked down, smiled, and rested the end of his cock on her lower lip.

'A properly functioning urinal is self-flushing. You will swallow.'

She nodded.

'Tongue.'

Her tongue slipped forward under his cock. She waited and the golden flow began. Expertly, she swallowed, twice with ease and the flow stopped. She took her breath. She felt the second jet hit the back of her throat but she did not flinch. Four gulps to swallow this time. Again, she performed the task with ease.

'Now, full flow test,' he said.

She inhaled deeply.

The flow began again. He pulled back, the golden piss arced from the end of his cock into her eager mouth. She swallowed with great facility, not gagging, not losing a drop. Her eyes shone with pleasure as she imbibed her master's gift to her.

'

Excellent! You are a good toilet.'

'Thank you, master.'

'Lick the piss off the end and suck it.'

She complied. Her tongue flicked over his cockhead, savouring the last of his piss. Then she sucked it smoothly into her mouth. He held the back of her head and pulled her towards him. Gently; she would not puke yet. That came later. When he was fully erect he withdrew.

'Now, you shit.'

He laid on the tiled floor and she took her position above him. Her arse faced him and she squatted to a height of eight inches above the head of his erect cock.

'Accuracy is vital. You know what to do,' he told her.

'Yes, master.'

He saw her body tighten as she strained. A jet of hot piss spurted from her cunt. She had opened her cunt lips with her fingers and he watched as her piss jet hit the full length mirror that stood against the wall. His cock twitched violently.

'I please master?'

'Yes, you are an excellent pisser. Now you must also be an excellent shitter.'

Her spray of golden nectar subsided and she braced. He heard her sigh and watched her sphincter begin to open as her turd strained inside to get out.

'Is it firm?'

'Yes, master.'

'Is it dark?'

'Yes, master.'

'Is it long?'

'Yes, master.'

'We will see.'

The turd head slowly squeezed out as her ring expanded and bulged. He smiled. Its rich dark brown texture pleased him. It was the kind of turd he liked most and the kind she adored too. No other woman produced such perfect turds. He could already see in his mind's eye the look of delight on her face as she licked and sucked it like a chocolate cock, the fruit of her own exquisite shitting arse. She pushed again until three inches of sleek thick firm turd protruded from her arse.

'Hold!' he barked.

Her turd stuck out of her arsehole like a tail.

'You may not miss.'

She squatted down an inch more and her turd began to move again. It snaked slowly from her stretched and puckered ring until its head came to rest on the head of his cock. His cock twitched furiously at the soft warm touch of his slave's luscious shit.

'Excellent!' he said.

Its other end was still inside her and her long, thick turd joined them like a dirty and delicious umbilical cord. He did not need to tell her what to do next. She stood motionless for a minutes and then she leant forward slowly and with great care. Delicately, her fingers took his cock and gripped it and slowly she moved his foreskin forward over his cock head until it reached the turd and the turd's head disappeared, encircled. Then in a single movement her other hand grabbed her turd and she lifted herself so that her long shit was freed from her arsehole. She held it and turned herself around and knelt between his legs.

Knowing she had done well and passed this difficult part of the inspection, she smiled. He smiled back. Her service was worthy of commendation.

She stroked her turd softly and her mouth watered at the thought of what she would do next.

'Sucking action test,' he said, looking into her eyes. She held his gaze and leaned forward. Her tongue flicked over the head of her turd and she tasted its bitterness; it was a taste she adored and her pussy tingled. Her tongue swirled slowly around it, savouring its taste and texture. It was an excellent turd, even by her standards. She knew exactly what to eat in preparation and years of practice have given her expert understanding of how to create shit of the perfect texture and flavour.

Then she began to suck it. At first an inch, then two. Her touch was soft and skilful and she controlled perfectly the amount of shit that stuck on her lips. Slowly, her dirty lipstick accumulated on her lips. Then she sucked her long thick shit lump into her mouth and deep throated it just as she deep throated her master's cock.

He watched her until he told her to stop.

'Good. Pass,' he said.

She put her shit down carefully on the tiles. She would need it again in a moment.

'Muscle control test,' he told her.

He gave her a knife and she cut it in half, making two halves of about 4 inches' length each.

She leant against the wall, squatting, with her legs spread.

'Open cunt,' he growled at her.

She formed the fingers of her right hand into the shape of a duck's beak, positioned her fingertips at the opening of her cunt hole and slowly pushed them into herself until her whole hand, up to her wrist, was inside her. She held it inside herself, gently opening and closing her fingers coaxing her cunt, slowly stretching wider open. Then she withdrew her hand and as her fingertips left the gaping hole, with her left hand, she pushed her turd into her cunt. She pushed it in two inches and her lips closed around it. The final inch protruded outwards. It was as though her cunt itself was taking a shit. Then, using the well-trained muscles inside her cunt, she squeezed, forcing the turd slowly out and then pulled, sucking it back in again. She repeated the movements and thrilled with perverse pleasure as her own turd fucked her.

Master picked up the other half, stood beside her, his cock a couple of inches from her face, and held her turd to her mouth. Greedily, she sucked it between her lips, eager to savour its bitter flavour again. Then she switched from her turd to his cock, sucking it with the same eagerness that she had sucked her turd. She alternated between them and each time she sucked her turd, she used her tongue to scrap small amounts of her shit from the turd onto her tongue and then, when she sucked master's cock, she ensured, using her tongue again, that her shit became coated on his shaft. Her mouth watered and her pussy burned with desire as she enjoyed this little hors d'oeuvre. Later, his cock would be fully coated with her shit and she would relish the meal of shit that she would suck and lick it from her master's cock.

Master retreated and sat on the toilet to watch her; one turd moving in and out of her cunt, powered by her formidable cunt muscles, the other slipping in and out of her mouth, adding to the creamy chocolate lipstick accumulating on her lips. He watched her with pleasure and she enjoyed feeling her eyes on her as she performed her perversions with great skill and a joyous pleasure. She revelled in her filthiness, her perverted desires thrilled her to the core as she fulfilled them and bathed in her own filth. He allowed her to continue. She was performing well and deserved her moments of pleasure. But soon it would be time to move on to the rest of the tests.

'There is more shit in that dirty arsehole of yours.' He said. It was not a question. It was an order. She took the turd from her mouth and obediently she answered

'Yes, master.'

'Now, stretch test,' he told her. She got down on all fours, her back arched and her arse thrust upwards, making her cunt available. She was open and wet and a film of shit coated her cunt lips and the first inches of her hole. He slid three fingers slipped into her. Then a fourth and then his thumb. This was the real stretch test now. Her self-fisting was only a warm up. His larger hand would provide a real demonstration of her stretching capacity. He stopped for a moment before pushing again. He pushed slowly and she gasped loudly as his full fist entered her. She took it and he was inside her beyond his wrist. He begun to work her now. His fist moved in and out more quickly and she gasped. With a final thrust, he went in half way to his elbow and rested.

'Shit!' he ordered.

He felt her cunt squeeze his fist as she strained. Another turd pushed its head out from her straining ring. Half an inch had emerged and it touched his fingertips. His hand had made the same duck beak shape as hers had, but his larger hand was going into a far tighter hole. She gritted her teeth and readied herself. He slipped a finger in, pushing through her shit and causing her ring to spread a little. One by one he added another finger until her ring had taken all four. Finally, her ring dilated and she was ready. He finger-fucked her shitty arse more quickly and then in went his thumb too. She groaned and squealed as her anus stretch to accommodate him, his other arm still wedged deep in her cunt. He moved his fist in and out of her holes. Slowly at first, but then faster and harder. Her felt her body's spasms as she submitted to this assault, until she went limp in surrender.

He withdrew his fists from her now gaping cunt and arsehole.

'A new test' he told her. You need to position yourself. He explained and when the explanation was complete, she was upside down, her back was leaning against the wall and her legs bent and in front of her, her weight resting on her shoulders, her fingers holding her gaped cunt open. She had it so wide open that had he tried to fuck her at that moment, his cock would not have touched the sides of her cunt. But it was not his cock that was going in there.

He leaned his back against the wall above her and pulled his arse cheeks apart. He positioned himself, his arsehole a few inches above her gaped cunt.

'What is master going to do?' he asked her.

Master is going to shit into the slave toilet's pussy,' she answered.

He strained and felt his turd slip quickly from his arse. She felt its soft warm end touch her cunt and slip easily inside. When he was done he used his arm for leverage and stood again and admired his work. Her cunt had swallowed half of his thick long turd and the other half stood tall, protruding from her shit-filled cunt.

He clasped it and broke off what was not inside her and gently helped her as she climbed down from the unnatural position she had been forced to adopt. She lay on her back ready. He knelt between her legs, spread her cunt, which had closed around his turd now, allowing her to enjoy the feeling of its soft velvety warmth as it pressed against the soft sensitive skin inside her.

His cock was fully erect and throbbing with anticipation as he positioned it with his hand and pushed it into her. It slid through his shit, pushing the shit deep inside her body. He fucked her hard and deep. His cock coated with a thick film of shit as he thrust in and out of her. She felt her first orgasm coming and it shook her as it rippled through her body. He withdrew his cock from her cunt and she watched him as he squatted over her tits, his arse facing her. Another turd, not as long and thick as the one he had shat into her cunt, oozed out and fell onto her tits.

'Smear test,' he said.

She pressed the shit with the palms of her hands and rubbed it over her tits and her stomach. His cock, coated with shit, appeared before her face. It was the moment she had been waiting for; the highlight of her pleasure in shit and filth.

His fully erect cock was before her face, covered with a thick film of shit, his and hers. Like a dirty brown snake, it danced about and its effect on her was hypnotic. She leaned forward and lick it greedily, tasting the bitter flavour of shit once more. Then she sucked it between her lips and began to bob her head back and forth, sucking it avidly. She could not resist rubbing her pussy at the excitement she felt at sucking her master's shit smeared cock. Then she felt his hand clasp the back of her head.

'Deep throat penetration test,' he said.

Holding the back of her head firmly, he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth until it reached into her throat. Then he began to move back and forwards, faster and faster. She gagged. He pushed his cock still deeper into her throat, pushing it head and the shit smeared over it deep into her throat. Her eyes began to water. She gagged again. Finally, he held her head firm and his cock penetrated her mouth and throat until her lips were fixed on its base. He thrust one last time and she could take no more. She pulled back and he released her head. She puked a wave of vomit over his cock. A delicious cocktail of saliva, stomach acid, piss and shit poured over his cock. As the wave subsided, he grabbed his cock and wanked it for a few seconds until several strong spurts of spunk shot into her mouth, adding the acrid taste of sperm to the exotic mix of body fluids in her mouth and all over her face and body.

'Excellent slave. Now, finish off by licking everything clean.'

When she had finished, he sent her to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she returned, he was ready with the stamp he had made especially for her. He ordered her to kneel and he stamped the official stamp on her left tit. It read

LARISSA THE TOILET INSPECTED BY MASTER

PASSED