Toilet Mouth

Story Info
A man meets a girl with a filthy mouth
3.1k words
3.99
78.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first saw her in the elevator of my building. She was short, only about 5'1", but she was something. She was Eurasian looking, with very short cropped hair. She was thin, but not too thin. She dressed normally, mostly t-shirt and jeans, although on rare occasions I would see her when she dressed to go out at night, dressed in something provocative. What really attracted me to her though was her expressions. She had a slightly annoyed, slightly intrigued look about her all the time. Almost as if she had just heard a shocking proposal and was sizing up the offer. She looked like you could do anything with her, that you could ask her to perform the most perverse acts and she could take it in stride. She was my favourite fantasy. Every time I masturbated about someone in the building, my thought inevitably turned to her. I imagined strange and disgusting acts for her to perform. Being a timid person by nature, I had never said so much as a hello to this young lady, nevermind anything of a sexual nature. I was content to have my fantasies. Besides, despite her look, the chances she would actually do the things I had dreamed of were very slim.

One hot summer night, I was coming home from a night on the town, I had had several drinks, and I was still stiff from the co-ed teases that I met that night. While waiting for the elevator, she walked in. It was later than I usually got in, and I rarely saw her come home. She was dressed like a total slut, the worst I'd ever seen from her. She had knee-high patent leather boots, and a matching biker's cap. She was wearing skin-tight, black, lycra short shorts, and a matching top. It was more of a sleeveless large bra than anything else. I am sure that in the darkness of the crowded nightclubs where it was seen it was acceptable, but here in the harsh lights of the apartment stairwell, it was fairly see-through. Her nipples could be clearly seen through the fabric. The left one had a small silver ring in it, and both pushed out far enough that they would be easy to spot even if the material wasn't so shear. She had lots of mascara on and dark dark red lipstick. Her body glistened with the sweat of her and the countless men she had rubbed against that night.

"What the fuck are you looking at?", she said to me. I was taken aback. I didn't realize that I was staring at her. I began to mutter something of an apology. She cut me off. "I'm sorry", she said, "I'm just a bit of a toilet mouth. Sometimes I swear like a fucking sailor. I didn't mean to offend you." It was the sweetness of her words that intrigued me. In some ways she seemed so sweet and innocent, and nice, but in other ways she seemed cruel and nasty. I pondered the contradiction as the elevator began its upward ascent.

2, 3, 4, 5, the elevator moved. I tried not to glance over at her as we went up. She was breathing heavy and her body was still all sticky. A drop of sweat rolled down her shoulder. She looked over at me, I turned away hurriedly. "That's quite a tool you've got there", she said to me. "Huh?" I replied. I was sure I hadn't heard what I thought she said.

"In your pants. That's quite a tool." She pointed at the crotch of my jeans which were visibly deformed by the massive erection I had. I stood dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say. I may have said something like 'thank you'. She walked over to me. She leaned over to my ear and whispered. "I want to see your huge cock. I want to see it here. I want you to pull it out in the elevator". I had to do what she said. I never had a girl talk to me in this way. To be honest, if I hadn't taken it out it would have burst through the denim of its own accord I was so hard. I unzipped my jeans and fumbled with it for a while until it popped into view.

'Ding'. The elevator reached floor 8, her floor. I stood there expecting her to get off and leave me. She grabbed my member with one hand and began to pull me from the elevator. "Come on", she said, "There is something you can help me with". I followed, being half dragged to her apartment. There I was in the hallway with my cock hanging out of my pants, but I didn't care. It was all I could do to hold off orgasm. She opened the door to her apartment. We went inside. Once there she spun around and kissed me full on the lips. She smeared her face against mine. I felt her tongue enter my mouth. It was hard and stiff. Her tongue was pierced and I could feel the metal ball play across my teeth. I had never kissed anyone with a pierced tongue before, it made me even stiffer. She pulled away. Her dark red lipstick was a little smeared across her face, and it made her look more like a slutty tramp. She looked me in the eye. "I need your help", she said. "I've been dancing all night and I am hot. My cunt needs some help. I need a tongue between my legs. Can you do that for me?" She smiled sweetly. "I'll make it worth your while. Do you like eating pussy?"

I nodded with agreement. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. Then she put her foot on my shoulder and pushed me down. I was on my hands and knees staring her boots. "First lick me there" she pushed my head closer to her boot. "I need your tongue on my boot, I need to know that you want to lick me, that you are willing to put your tongue anywhere on my body that I need it." I stuck out my tongue and began to lick the top of her foot. The leather was a bit bitter, but it wasn't too bad. My cock was still dangling out of my pants, aching to be played with. "That's right, lick all over it. Would you put the bottom in your mouth? If I asked nice? I would really like that. You want to please me don't you?" She lifted her foot a little. I began licking the bottom of her shoe. I felt so dirty, so debased. It made me so stiff I thought I would burst. "mmmm.", she said, "You make me feel so good. Do you like using your tongue? Yes, I can tell you do." She began to unzip her shorts. "Now, come up here, get up on your knees, I've got something better for you to lick." She peeled off her shorts and dropped them on the floor. She had been at herself with a razor. But not in the usual way. She had shaved most of her hair off, but she had left a small tuft right around the opening, while the upper part was bare. She kicked off her shorts and put on leg up on the arm of the nearby sofa. Then she placed her hands between her legs and opened herself up to show me. "Do you like my twat? I like to shave it, it feels so good when it's slippery. But I want you to be happy too. I've left a little mustache just for your tongue. Do you want to lick my little moustache?" She grabbed the back of my head with her left hand and gently pushed me towards her womanhood. The first thing I noticed was the smell. Her dancing and her excitement had left her with a combination of sweat and wetness that began to drive me wild. She is hot. It is a hot night. A drop of sweat beads on her inner thigh. I lick it off. I begin to lick her mustache. I begin to push my tongue into her womanhood. She moans with pleasure. "Don't forget my clit. Lick my clit. Lick it. It is so hard for you. Do you like my hard clit. Can you feel how wet I am. Are my cunt lips turning you on? Do you want to lick me. Do you want to bite me? Bite my cunt lips. Bite them you fucker". She swears on and on. Moaning. Gyrating her hips against my face. Pushing the back of my head with her hand. "You want to make me come don't you. You want to see my juices dripping down my leg as I come. That's what makes you hard isn't it. That's what turns you on. Making a girl come with your tongue." She began to quiver.

All of a sudden she stopped. Stopped dead. She grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me away. She held me down and looked me in the eye. "Oh lover, that is so great, you make me feel so good. But do you know what would make me feel better? Do you know what would really get me going?" She looked at me coyly. She wasn't sure how to approach the subject best. She didn't want to scare me off. "I'd really love it if you used that talented tongue of yours on my asshole. Do you like licking assholes? Oh, I bet you'd be good at it. Can you feel it?" She took my finger and placed it between her checks. "Can you feel how my asshole is aching for you?" She turned around and placed both of her hands on the sofa arm. She bent over slightly and presented her beautiful little behind to my face. "Oh, please do it lover, I need to come with your tongue on my asshole."

I had never done anything like this before. Most of the women I had been with had been pretty passive in bed. They had been uncomfortable with receiving straight oral sex. The few times I had brought up the concept of anal sex to them, they shuddered with revulsion. Now here was this goddess presenting her ass for my tongue. I took a cheek in each hand and spread them apart. Her asshole stared me right in the face. I had never even seen one this close up before, nevermind licked one. It was a tight pink hole. Perfectly hairless. She flexed her muscles and it puckered slightly, like it was trying to kiss me. "Oh lover, what are you waiting for, you don't want me to cool down do you? My ass is so hot for you." I plunged in. My stiff tongue licking all around. Then I tried to push it into her. She was really tight. I could feel her muscles flexing back and forth, trying to open more and more. "Lick it you fucker, lick my wet stinky asshole. Do you like that? Do you like having my sphincter in your face? Go on, stick your filthy tongue in my asshole. Lick it while I rub my cunny. I'm going to make myself come while you taste my asshole". I licked more and more. Her sphincter was rock hard. I could feel her straining and straining and her hand rubbed blindingly fast across her wet vagina. She gyrated back and forth across my face. Twice I lost my grip on her wet sweaty cheeks and my tongue slipped off. The second time she stopped dead, spun around and slapped me on the face, "Stupid fucker, can't you evan lick an asshole the right way?" I fell over.

I was taken aback by this turn of events. I lay on my back on the floor waiting for the next move. Her demeanor changed almost immediately. "I'm sorry lover, I am just having a hard time coming for you. Do you ever have a hard time coming? No I'm sure you don't. You come easily don't you". She looked down between my legs. There was semen all over my pants. I had had an orgasm while licking her and I didn't even know it. "You see lover, it is just that I have to go to the bathroom, and I can't come when I have to go to the bathroom. You understand don't you?" I nodded in agreement. "I would go, but I don't want to lose the mood. You understand that don't you? I need your tongue. If I went all the way over to the bathroom, I'd be too tempted to just jerk myself off right there, and then our fun would be over. You wouldn't want that would you? So, what are we going to do about it?" I nodded to her to express my puzzlement with her dilemma, but I had no solution. I didn't know where she was going.

"Oh, I've got it lover. I know what we can do." She put her finger to her mouth and gave a devilish little grin. "I can use you for my potty. You'd let me do that wouldn't you". I didn't really know what she meant, so I just stared at her in confusion. "Can I lover, can I use you for my potty? I'm such a little toilet mouth aren't I? Now you can be a toilet mouth to. Let me do my potty in your mouth?" I didn't know what to say. I had never even heard of this before. It was sick and disgusting. But I couldn't say no. Even though I had already come once, my cock was rock hard with the thought. She moved closer to me and began to squat over my face. "Oh lover, put my cunt in your mouth. That's it. Get a good tight fit. Oh, feel my pussy hairs between your teeth. Oh, you'll be pulling those out for a week. OK lover, are you ready. Are you ready for me to do potty in your mouth?" Then she began to urinate. It was a weird sensation. Her pee began to fill my mouth and tried to swallow it. It was very bitter. She had probably had a lot to drink that night though, and it was pretty dilute. It was mostly water I kept telling myself. It filled my mouth and began running down my cheeks. "Oh lover, don't spill any. Don't get any on my carpet. I'll make you lick my carpet clean. That's it. Drink what I give you. Drink my urine. Can you feel how hard my clit is? Oh, I love to go potty in a guy's mouth. You like it to don't you. You want to do this again don't you? You're just as much of a toilet mouth as I am." After a minute or so her urine stopped, but she didn't get off. She remained squat on my face, with her clitoris in my mouth. "OK lover, now I can come, you'll make me come now won't you?" I licked her and began to suckle her clitoris. It was like a little nipple. All hard and wet and soft. She gyrated her hips over my face and she stared at my erection, which was sticking straight up in the air. "Oh lover, look at that hard cock of yours, it is so big and stiff. I'd like to feel it in me. I'd love to feel it in my asshole. Have you ever given it to a girl in her rectum? No, I'd don't think you have. You'd like it. You'd like my asshole. It is so tight and warm and wet. I wouldn't even need any lubricant. That's it, lick me, lick me, lick me. Oh, I'm going to come on you. I'm going to come in your nasty toilet mouth!!! MMMMMMHHHHHH!"

She finally had her orgasm. She began to gyrate more and more and eventually became so enraptured that she came off of my lips. She was still coming though. She lifted her nether regions off of my face and proceeded to masturbate herself while she was squatting inches above me. She must have come for a full two minutes.

She began to calm down and stepped off of me. I remained on the floor waiting for her to pleasure me. I wondered if she was serious about the anal sex. I wondered what it would feel like to have her pierced tongue wrapped around my manhood. She got up and went over to her shorts that were lying on the floor. She began putting them on. "What are you doing?" I said. "Are we finished?"

"Oh lover, that was great. Really. But I came hard. Really hard. I only have one good come in me a night. I have to rest now. I can't have anymore sex. I'm sorry but I'm finished." I looked at her with a confused and disheartened expression. "What about me?" I said.

"Oh lover, I'm sorry, but I'm done for the night. Maybe another time." I felt used and violated. I began to zip up. There was no point in staying around. "Oh, wait here lover, I've got something for you." She proceeded to the bathroom and picked up a pair of panties from her floor. They were plain old panties, the kind every teenage wears. They were obviously dirty. "Here you go lover, you can have these to jerk off into. Think about me and come in my panties". She handed me the used underwear. "OK, now you have to go, I need some sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow. Don't forget to jerk off into the panties. Then slip them back under my door. You can't keep them you know. They're just to borrow". Then she kissed me sweetly on the forehead and showed me to the door. She pushed me out gently. "Thanks for a good time my new toilet mouth", she said coyly. Then the door closed. I stood out in the hallway with nothing but semen stained jeans and a pair of used panties to remind me of this strange night. I pulled out my cock right there in the hallway and jerked off while sniffing the crotch of her used underwear. I sprayed a load of semen all over the door to her apartment. Then I dropped the panties, zipped up, and proceeded back home.