Toilet Salve's Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Begging a relationship with a Mistress.
869 words
4.25
53.7k
26
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had received an email from Mistress Deborah; it was a list of questions about my fetishes. Answering as truthfully as I dare, I awaited a response.

Had I revealed too much?

No, I needed her to realize the extent of my submissiveness. Everything seemed aligned.

First, her age of fifty, twice my age, and the attached photo of her body only-fit hand in glove with my fantasies.. She stood slightly turned away from the camera, and her body corresponded with my own obsession with woman with experience and thick bottoms.

Her chest, a breast-man's heaven, had wide aureola and thick, erect nipples; and her shapely legs led to a full-bodied, bubble bottom. Those globular breasts, large and miraculously suspended, were the photo's focal point and my eyes danced back and forth from them to the crop beneath them that her hands gripped across her slightly curved abdomen, and black leather, mid-knee length boots accentuated her sculptured legs. Over the last three days, awaiting her response, I had jerked off to this photo more than a dozen times.

On the morning of the fourth day, it finally came.

"Slave,

"Print this out. Go to the corner of the room. kneel as you read this, and face the wall. Do not wank for you have already wanked that little twig of yours into oblivion already-I'm sure!

"I am Mistress Deborah. I am a new American citizen hailing from the discipline capital of the world, Great Britain. For over twenty years I have guided gimps like you through the maniacal obstacle course of S&M. You are a gimp awaiting a dominant woman like me to grasp hold of your balls and enslave you forever-or until I tire of you!

"I'm not a young woman, as the photo reveals, but from your survey answers that suits your tastes. Your profile and survey answers does suit my tastes, so consider this an invitation at least to meet me in person -and, if all goes well, have a session.

"Now...your survey answers were imperfect, for you only went so far [in your answers], but far enough for me to know that you crave and need discipline; you need a totally dominant woman to take control of your life, to feed you, to control your pain and pleasure, to push your face into the harsh reality of your complete submissiveness and masochism.

"From your answers I know you are a slut, a base whore craving and lusting for sex, humiliation and punishment in almost every form they take.

"You describe how you can't walk behind a shapely woman without fantasizing kneeling behind her and stuffing your tongue up her asshole. You are more than an asrse rimmer- I say you are a toilet slave lusting for every fluid and solid coming from my body. In short, you are a shit slave awaiting his Mistress, a toilet slave, a piss slave, an open mouth needing filling!

"You say you need disciplined-I say you stared at the crop in the picture and lusted to be cropped violently and severely-a pain slut that will come to beg me to crop you, to have your little twig harden time after time, lusting for the crop or the whip so you may squirt your pathetic cock juice-which I will always make you lick up.

"You say you want me to ride your ass with my strap-on-I say you are a cum-slut, secretly lusting for real cock-probably big black cock-to be stuffed up your arse and down your throat [obviously at the same time]; you hope I have other slaves that I will make you service. Well, I do have over twenty other slaves and I have several dozen dominant women who always relish my coming out parties when I procure a new slave.

"Once trained to my satisfaction, your coming out party will be a weekend affair with all my friends in attendance-with you the central entertainment, locked into a toilet box for all to use as we party and drink, from six PM Friday until eleven PM Sunday. We will fill your gut with beer piss and party food waste.

"Well, if your cock isn't harder than ever before in your life, just reply no to the email and be done with it. But if-as I know-you are maddeningly lusting to wank your little twig-do so immediately and simply reply yes to the email and await further instructions, slave. And don't forget to clean your mess from the floor with your tongue after shooting off.

"Yours in complete control,

Mistress Deborah"

Within a minute my cock shot loops of cum onto the wall before me; my hand still stroked my cock as I bent forward and licked the cum that ran down the wall. Never before in my life had I ever "cum" like that!

I stood slowly, somewhat shaken and weak-kneed; the taste of cum and wall in my mouth suddenly making me realize the reality ahead of me. I took a deep breath, staggered to the computer, hit reply to the email, and typed in all caps, "YES."

*****

Please let me know in the comments -or email your thoughts-if you want me to finish this story.