Toilet Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Emily eventually came upstairs again a few hours later that evening. She had changed into her nightgown again. Without a word, she removed the plastic pan under his ass and took it into the bathroom to empty it. She replaced it and then sat on him, peed, and left in silence.

She went to bed a little after that, and he, too, finally fell asleep once again.

She woke him again during the night to pee, but he hardly noticed. He was half-asleep during it, and he promptly fell back to sleep when she returned to bed.

###

Sunday morning, he awoke to the smell of eggs and potatoes.

A little later she came up and used him to take a piss. She didn't say anything until after she had used him, then she asked, "So, are you leaving me today? Or can I keep you until tomorrow morning?"

He answered, "It's nice of you to ask, but I can't answer. It's up to you."

"Very well," she answered, and walked out. Again, she took her morning shower and then went back downstairs. She played her piano for about an hour or so. After that, she spent the rest of the day flitting around the house.

He thought to himself,Being a toilet slave is mostly hours of boredom with occasional thrilling moments.

His reverie was broken when she entered the closet again. Today she was wearing a white lacy blouse with black shorts.

As has become routine, she pulled her shorts down and took a seat without a word. She promptly emptied her bladder, which he dutifully swallowed. But once again, she slid forward on his head, covering his nose with her pussy, and -- you guessed it -- with her anus over his mouth.

He steeled himself for his second feeding. This time, she didn't squirm or strain. Her asshole puckered out after barely an instant, and his mouth was immediately filled with a long thick one. It was too big to swallow, so he tried to chew it. But an instant later, her asshole puckered out again, and he got a second mouthful as big as the first.

He struggled to chew and swallow as much as he could before she pushed out another huge log.

She did, too. His mouth was packed solid with her shit now, making it even more difficult to chew and swallow. And of course, like the time before, his lungs were screaming in pain to take a breath. He managed to chew and swallow a little some more of it. Then a little more. And as he swallowed more and emptied his mouth, it because easier to chew and swallow, but the pain of holding his breath so long became nearly unbearable.

He swallowed a little more, and,Oh shit! her asshole puckered out yet again and she shit another lump into his mouth.

How much shit does this bitch have up her ass? he asked himself. At least it wasn't a huge fat one like the last three.

She finally stood and he watched as she wiped her ass as it wiggled over his face. The shitty stink filled the room again, and the awful taste in his mouth made him feel like puking again. This time, she pulled her shorts up and walked out of the room without a word. He breathed slowly and carefully, trying desperately not to puke. After about an hour, he figured he had successfully held off puking, though the bitter taste of her shit was still in him mouth.

More hours passed before she used him again. Per the routine, she entered the room, sat, peed, and left, without saying a word. It seemed that it had finally come to the point where he was just athing to be used.

She peed in him again later than evening, and once or twice during the night. He was half asleep, and hardly noticed being used.

###

Monday morning, he awoke to the smell of eggs and waffles again. He sensed that it was earlier in the morning than the previous two days. Of course, he realized that she would be getting ready for work and, he hoped, would be freed from service.

His mouthstill tasted like her shit, but he no longer had the urge to puke, even a little. He was getting used to being a human toilet.

She came in wearing her nightgown and, per the routine, used him without a word. He realized something while she was using him -- despite the extremely intimate, visceral thing they were doing together, he hadn't ever seen her completely naked, had yet to even see her tits bared.

Immediately after she had finished using him, he had started to flick and swirl her clit with his tongue. She immediately shook her finger down at him and said, "Ohhh! Keep doing that!"

He kept doing that for a number of minutes until she finally started shaking and quivering on his face.

She then looked down at him, shook her finger at him, and said, "Naughty Boy!" with a grin.

She the stood and went back to the bathroom to take her shower. She spent some time in her bedroom after that, doing what, he didn't know.

She returned to him again, now wearing a blue pant-suit suitable for business. He had learned that she was a manager at some resort in Atlantic City, so she would be dressed up for work. She set her purse down and, again, she wordlessly pulled her pants and panties down and sat on him.

Then her cell phone rang. She leaned over and reached into her purse to answer it.

"Hello!"

She emptied her bladder once again, which wasn't very full anyway, and remained seated as she talked on the phone.

"Off by how much?"

Steve swallowed the puddle of piss she squirted into the back of his throat.

"Eight grand and change?"

...

"Are you sure?"

...

"What account code was it charged to?"

...

"Well, my department didn't see any of that money? Who ran the report?"

...

"Figures! Who got the allocation?"

...

"Did anyone call his secretary?"

Although her muff wasn't pressed tightly against his nose, and he was able to breathe slowly, this was the longest she had sat on him continuously and it became tiresome to breathe against the restricted airflow.

"Okay and..."

....

"And what? Who authorized that expense?"

...

"Yes, okay. But that should be on Bob's action-item list."

...

"Yes, I'm just about to leave. I'll be there in a few."

...

"That won't work, I have a meeting with the support team at eight thirty to discuss the LAN upgrade."

...

"Maybe eight fifteen, I have to make a slight detour on my way in. I have a personal matter to take care of."

Feeling dizzy from the lack of oxygen, he stopped listening to her business conversation, which went on like that for the next ten minutes, until he heard, "Yes, that's good. Nine thirty. I'll see you then," and she put her cell phone back in her purse.

At that, she sucked in a breath and squirted another splash of piss in his mouth before she stood and pulled her pants back up.

She looked down at him and said, "I'm sorry about that! Are you okay?"

He swallowed before answering, "Yeah, I guess so."

"Then it's time to go."

She unlatched the box, unbelted him, and removed the shackles. But when he tried to sit up, the pain of lying completely motionless, frozen in one position, for nearly three days straight shot through his back. He slowly managed to sit up while she brought out his box of clothes and knapsack.

"Get dressed and I'll be back in a few minutes," she told him.

He had a clean change of clothes in his knapsack, which he put on instead of the clothes he wore when he arrived Friday evening.

He was dressed and sitting on the bench when she returned. She took him downstairs and into her SUV for the ride back to the train station.

"Here," she said, as she handed him a box of orange juice and a pastry.

"Thanks."

He looked down and ate the food she had given him as she drove him back to the train station. When she had stopped at the station, and has he was opening the door to get out, she quickly grabbed his arm and handed him her business card.

"Call me if you ever want to get together again," she said.

He took the card and got out. She then drove off into the traffic. He checked his wallet, and he still had his return train ticket. He climbed the stairs to the northbound platform crowded with commuters waiting for the next train. He hoped his breath didn't smell like shit.

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stewart Bowman is the guy’s name in the biker toilet video

The newspaper photographer someone mentioned who is in the video eating shit from the biker club toilet is a guy named Stewart Bowman according to someone who talks at the end of the video titled “man eats shit from filthy toilet” I just watched at the Euro site that has the video. The voice you hear talking says he’s the bearded guy chowing down on a big hard turd he lifts out of what is a really nasty looking public toilet like you see at a dirty gas station or something. It’s a hot vid but only a minute or two long. I’d like to see the whole video if there is more somewhere. I Googled the name Stewart Bowman and there is a photographer in Kentucky by that name and his photos look like he could be the same person in the video. He even has the same kind of beard in some of the photos of him.

It’d be kinda wild if it is him in the video that looks like it was filmed a good while back.

Anybody else watched the video I’m talking about? Its at a bunch of scat sites as of today, March 6th. One other site i watched it on didnt have the guy talking at the end claiming to be the shit eater like in the video at the Euro site so who knows. It’d be hot if it is the photographer I saw when I googled the name. Check him out and see what you think. If it’s him he was younger when the scat video was shot.

If anyone knows if there’s a long version of the vid somewhere let us know here, love to check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Newspaper photographer seen eating shit in video

There is a filthy video circulating of a nationally known award winning photojournalist actually eating shit from a nasty toilet at a biker club. To see it it comes up multiple times by Googling: “Man eats shit from filthy toilet”

Some of the sites even reveal his name location and employer.

Talk about a dumb ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
exciting!

This story was exciting to read for me. As I have many years of experience with pee and poop, though I only been given once in my mouh, then Just my own.

I would love to lay like this and be a toilet for anyone.

KinkyInWheelchair5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How to traind a toilet slave to eat shit, and use it properly

The lady fed the punk too much shit at one time. You are supposed to feed a punk a little at a time; so that he can swallow and then have him rim and tongue fuck your asshole for awhile. After just taking a shit your asshole is nicely opened up. He can then shove his tongue deeper into your asshole to tongue fuck it for awhile. Then you feed the punk a little more, just enough to fill his mouth. You let him chew and swallow it. Then you relax and have the punk deep tongue your asshole some more. While you do this you move your shit back and forth up your hole so the slave can chase after your shit. You suck your shit up into your hole; meantime the punk is trying to shove his tongue up your hole trying to get it. You do this for as long as you can until you can't hold it anymore; then you feed him some more; then having him tongue fuck your hole, trying to get at your shit some more. You are supposed to keep the punk licking and riming your asshole for as long as possible; then feed him another mouthful. The object of this is to have the slave chase your shit up your asshole as long as possible This is what he is supposed to live for. You keep doing this until you have finished your dump. Then you have the punk lick and tongue fuck your hole; for at least an hour or more. For a guy this is a great time to have another slave lick his balls and suck his cock. This is why a guy had two toilet slaves to use in ancient times. One to slowly eat his shit while the other one drinks his piss. You can have the other slave suck you off at least one time while taking a shit. By this time your hole should be thoroughly cleaned. You won't need the use of toilet paper; it is expensive, why spend money on it if you have a nice warm tongue to clean you off? You can then get up to leave. These are instructions if you are sitting on a toilet apparatus. If you are squatting right on a punks face, you do all of the same things above; but in between feedings you sit on his nose riding it as hard as you can. You do this as along as possible, then shove back to his mouth and feed him just a mouthful of shit. You then go back on his nose and ride it; if it breaks you know you are doing it right. If you break a punks nose it gets longer and stronger each time. Eventually you can make a slaves nose grow a half inch or more. This is good for you, you have a longer stronger nose to sit on and ride with your shit. You should not worry if his nose heals up slightly crooked each time. He is a toilet, and not supposed to go out in public; just stay in your bathroom or your dungeon if you have one. Once a slave boy or girl eats shit, that is all it is supposed to eat the rest of its life. Once a week feed it a multiple vitamin. Another thing to get more pleasure out of your toilet, is to have a silver ring put on the tip of his tongue. You attach a thin chain to it each time you are not using it. Then you attach a fishing weight to it; to make his tongue hang out of his mouth; all the time. Your keep adding weight to it on a regular basis. Eventually you can make a slaves tongue go all the way to bottom of his chin or way up past his nose. This makes the slaves tongue stronger also. When you make him chase after your shit each time you take a dump, he will be able to go deeper into your hole each time. You make him sit in an upright sitting position in his cage all day tied up. The ring in the end of its tongue flittering in your hole each time you use it, also makes it feel great. Anyone who gets a ring put in their tongue should be a disgrace for them It means they like to tongue fuck a masters hole and eat his shit. Most people don't know that though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply used

Very realistic great story. The boy is just used where he came for, no erotic addings, no unnecessary conversations. The only thing not realistic is the shortage of men who want to perform this task.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Toilet Slave He's his wife's personal toilet slave.in BDSM
I Became My Girlfriend's Toilet A guy gradually and naturally becomes girlfriend's toiletin Fetish
April's Pet The training of her mate.in Fetish
Her Husband; Her Toilet. Ch. 01 She start training him on their honeymoon.in Fetish
Oh Shit! Sequel to 'Toilet Slave 2'.in BDSM
More Stories