Toilet Training Elizabeth

Story Info
Young spoiled wife humiliates daughter-in-law.
1.6k words
3.98
295.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my darling Megs

*

Kendall stood up before the assembled ladies of her exclusive women's luncheon club and pointed her finger at her daughter-in-law Elizabeth to join her on the stage. Kendall was enjoying herself immensely and looked forward to this little presentation. Meanwhile her daughter-in-law, at 25 only a few years younger than her dominating mother-in-law, was filled with trepidation at what Kendall had in mind now.

She realized now, too late of course, now that she was married to Donald, Kendall's submissive son, so that she was totally in the power of her mother-in-law. Kendall was a rich, spoiled wife of a Texas millionaire and with her flaming red hair, dressed the part, with her bright golden blouse, darker flowered ascot, and shiny leather skirt, including her white boots. Her outfit was fetching, with a short skirt that emphasized her lovely legs right down to the boots encasing her feet. Blonde Elizabeth had been a success in her work with one of the state's major banks and wore an attractive navy suit but here she was on her mother-in-law's turf.

"Now ladies," Kendall began, "my dear daughter-in-law Elizabeth showed herself to be a bit careless in her personal habits when she moved into our house with her husband. I noticed that she would leave her soiled lingerie around and when I looked carefully, I saw that some of her panties were...very soiled." Kendall grinned.

"So as a good mother-in-law," Kendall persisted, "I decided that even at 25, some girls still need good, old-fashioned toilet training." Elizabeth blushed deeply as she heard those words but she also felt her panties getting wet with uncontrollable excitement at the humiliation she was about to undergo. "Today's program," Kendall then announced, "is How to Toilet Train Your 25-Year-Old."

Kendall reached into her large but stylish handbag and extracted a pair of small pink ladies' panties. She held them up with the crotch exposed to show some large brown stains as well as yellow wetness throughout the crotch area. "These are Beth's panties from last week," she said, as she heard the ladies murmur in a bit of shocked reaction.

"Now, Beth," she said as she turned to Elizabeth, "stand up, lift your skirt, lower your panties, and then bend over and hold your bottom cheeks well apart." There were gasps from the ladies at this horridly embarrassing order but also a few whoops and cheers from the younger women who were as rich and spoiled as Kendall.

The dominated Beth complied, not as quickly as her mother-in-law would have liked, but that, the latter concluded, could be dealt with soon. Kendall poked at the lowered panties and showed the assemblage that these too were stained in the crotch. "She stained these too, my dears," Kendall declared, "and it looks like this is all getting her somewhat wet and bothered."

She then turned to the bent-over Beth and placed her finger between the exposed bottom cheeks. Kendall ran her finger through the crack and probed a bit into Beth's delicate anal rosette. Then she held up her brown-smudged finger to the group and said, "What shall we do with a girl who leaves pieces of ...waste in her asshole?"

"I usually feel there are two choices for me in deciding how to discipline Beth," Kendall continued. "Of course she will be spanked and perhaps caned as well. Then I will let you all decide whether she should be made to wear girls' panties or put directly into large diapers that will fit her expansive bottom."

Before ordering the shamed young executive to get across her knee, Kendall withdrew a small leather strap from her stylish handbag. "This comes in quite handy when you need to punish big girls who misbehave," she commented to the attentive audience. Then she turned to her daughter-in-law, bent over, panties humiliating below her knees, skirt over her waist and holding her cheeks widely apart so that all her most private places were totally on view.

Kendall began applying the strap to Beth's commodious cheeks. The assembled ladies watched in awe as she snapped the supple strap across the cheeks, each time leaving a red mark. Soon Beth's globes were turning a deep crimson. Those close to the stage could even see the pooching of her distended labia between her legs, barely missing the punishing kiss of Kendall's strap. Just as she was finished the cruel strapping, Kendall hit where she wanted: just grazing the girl's tender labia. Beth somehow stifled a scream.

"Get over my lap, Beth," Kendall directed, as she sat on the armless chair on the stage. The humiliated Beth crawled across Kendall's skirted lap and soon, felt the slaps of her mother-in-law's firm hand spanking her bottom as if she were a naughty child. "There's nothing quite so helpful in disciplining a young lady of Beth's age and bearing as a good old-fashioned bottom-warming," Kendall commented.

Beth murmured to Kendall that she was in real danger of losing control right there on stage—both ways. Kendall grinned and further humiliated her by announcing it to the crowd, "This girl just told me that she desperately needs to poo and pee. Normally, I would take her to the ladies room where I can also decide if she has earned herself some time wearing a diaper. But first, today, she must hold it in and stay here and take her deserved punishment."

"For your benefit," she said with great concern, "the audience, that is, we will plug Beth, that is, we will put a buttplug in her anus to avoid any untoward accidents." With that, she took a black thick plug from her handbag, applied some lubricant and slowly slid it into Beth's small anal opening, with some squirming on the part of the pert young executive, still bent over with her crimson bottom on full display.

Beth quietly pleased for permission to go out and pee, but Kendall told her it wasn't going to happen. Finally, she ordered Beth to hold her skirt up, leave her panties down, and squat. The girl adopted the humiliating position as Kendall slipped a large glass bowl under her haunches.

"Now, ladies," Kendall announced, "Beth will now give you a little performance, won't you, dear?"

Beth was red-faced as she felt the increasing pressure of her bladder and finally she gave in as the pee shot out of her and hit the bowl with a ping, easily filling it halfway. Having been inside her for some time, and Beth had avoided drinking that morning knowing what could happen, the bowl's contents were quite deeply colored golden. Kendall retrieved the bowl and held it up for the assemblage, who clapped for the result.

Then Kendall reached into her handbag and withdrew a large diaper, with bunnies on the outside, that was large enough to fit the diminutive Beth. She motioned for Beth to stand and lie back on the table. Beth was now in the infamous diaper position, with her legs up in the air and all of the private places between her legs on display. Now, her mother-in-law placed the humiliating diaper on her, slipping it under her little bottom and rather noisily undoing and refastening the tapes.

Beth was told to stand and looked totally ridiculous wearing the diaper. "She will wear that back to work," Kendall said loudly, "and if she needs to do any more of diaper-style business, she will do it in the diaper, isn't that right, Beth?"

"She is wearing that as a punishment for not being able to hold her pee," Kendall added. "I'm sure none of us will want to be in her office later when it starts to get stinky," Kendall laughed.

"How often do you put her in diapers?" came a question from a lovely-looking younger woman in the audience, who clearly had similar treatment in mind for a daughter-in-law in her household.

"I usually find she needs diaper discipline a few times a month," Kendall said calmly. "After she has them for a day or two, I may allow her to wear girls' panties, which are tight and press right into her front," Kendall confided. "Then she is promoted to regular panties, but she seems to have a hard time not staining them, so that will lead to her retrogressing to diapers again."

"Do you change her?" came another question.

"Yes, I do sometimes," Kendall replied, "but I've found it useful for my 19-year-old daughter to take charge of Beth when I am tired or busy or away from home. Sally enjoys treating her sister-in-law like a child so I have also made her Beth's babysitter. If she feels Beth has misbehaved or is even getting cranky, Sally may take down her panties or her diaper and give her a nice spanking."

"What about Beth's husband?" asked another attendee. "Can you describe what their relationship is, in view of this regimen you have imposed?"

"I have always spanked Donald since he was a little boy," Kendall said emphatically. "When they were married, I gave Beth my own little paddle that I used on his bottom but I saw she was incapable of imposing the kind of regular discipline that he needs, so I took away the paddle and now Sally punishes Donald when he needs it."

Kendall smiled at her friends in the audience. "Many of you know that I always wanted a daughter," she admitted. "Beth has filled that role for me and I show her my love by training her to keep herself intimately clean as a lady should."