Toilet Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Karen said in wonder, as Maggie's shithole spouted, sending the geyser several feet up in the air, with real force, the eruption then falling back on Maggie and splattering over her sister.

"God, that's so freaky, mom!" Maggie gasped as she crapped out her guts straight up and then found herself showered with her own shit as it rained down on her. Every few seconds a turd emerged, rose, and dropped back down on Maggie. One especially big log of shit fell right on Maggie's face as she reached to move it aside.

Ellen couldn't believe the sheer delicious obscenity of what she was witnessing. And if that weren't enough, Karen suddenly let out another monstrous burst from deep inside her bowels, expelling yet another volume of long stewing enema water and its accompaniment of greasy logs. Ellen herself was sure she had finished shitting, But the girls, so spectacularly clogged and bloated, took several more long minutes to finally empty themselves and their bowels.

By the time all three rectums had been emptied, the toilet was almost overflowing and the bathroom was so filthy that Ellen wondered if it would ever be clean again, if it would ever smell normal, or if a trace of fecal aroma would linger forever.

Finally, at mother's direction, the three cleaned up, flushing the toilet, mopping and scooping. And att mother's insistence, the cleaning up began by the three of them licking each other's shitholes clean, shitholes from which tons of crap and filth had escaped over the last hour. Finally they showered together and scrubbed each other clean. In the corner a pile of soiled clothes sat in a big wet, filthy clump. Karen's and Maggie's panties and tops, Ellen's blouse and skirt and underwear. Those garments still flashed some of their original colors, but over all there was a brown patina.

"I guess we might as well throw all of that out," Maggie said, pointing to the pile of soiled garments.

"No, let's not," Ellen said, "I'll launder them. I'm sure I won't be able to get all of it out, all of the shit, and there probably will be some smudging and staining left behind. But that, girls, will be a reminder to us all of what happened here today, won't it?"

"It sure will, mom," Maggie said. imagining putting on the freshly laundered pair of panties that were once white as snow, and now were tinged a pale shade of brown, that brown a fusion of her mother's shit, her own and her sister's.