Toilet Trouble

Story Info
My Master wants, but I cannot deliver so he takes it anyway.
1.2k words
3.63
52.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After downing the best part of a litre of vodka the night before, I was not feeling my best but my Master had summoned me. I could not refuse.

The Master was waiting for me. He lay on the bed with only a towel covering his modesty. The look in his eyes told me he was horny. He patted the space next to him and smiled. I accepted the invitation and climbed on the bed albeit begrudgingly. I was more than happy to be with him but I did not have the energy to give him what he wanted. However the Master notioned to the bulge he was covering and ordered, "Suck it".

"Master..." I nervously began. "You do love me don't you?"

The Master scowled.

"You already know the answer to that question Tammy," he snapped impatiently.

"Yes... well would you mind if we had a rest? I have overdone it on the alcohol the last few days... I still don't feel great. I would very much like it if we laid down and cuddled. I do love it when you hold me in your arms. We could see if there is anything on the TV."

The Master looked at me with eyes full of contempt.

"Before I have cum?" he roared in my face.

"I apologise Master, I will attend to your needs immediately..." I said with my head down.

My Master ripped the towel away and exposed his rock hard erection. I reluctantly took him in my mouth, rubbing my tongue down his shaft and allowing myself to drool; I would be thankful of the lube when he inevitably shoved it in my ass because he was all about anal. However I felt too sick to take the entire thing. My Master was enormous.

"Excellent," he sighed as he rolled his head back in satisfaction. "You have a talent for that."

My eyes lit up with happiness - just one compliment from my dark lord was enough to get my entire body tingling.

"Why do you always question me?" the Master continued. "When you can perform like this? I love you endlessly... You are my beautiful, most loyal and trusted servant. Nobody else gets to do this with me. How can you not know that I love you?"

He sat up and lovingly stroked my blonde hair. His words filled me with joy and I boldly broke away and kissed him passionately.

"Thank you for saying that," I beamed radiantly. "I love you too Master, with all my heart. I will serve you for eternity. My devotion to you is stronger than any physical pain."

The Master smiled and guided my head back to his glistening cock. Less of the ass kissing, more of the sucking, he thought to himself. I was all too happy to continue. I tried desperately to quash the sickly feeling inside me as I bobbed up and down but it was difficult. Even the words my Master had spoken along with his palm softly stroking the back of my head could not get rid of my hangover although they massaged my confidence exquisitely. He groaned and curled his toes. He was close to cumming. With a little more speed he would be there.

"Come on," he purred exerting a little pressure on my head. "A bit faster for me."

He caught the pained expression in my eyes as I quickened my sucking. The enjoyment of serving my lord had evaporated as he pushed his cock further into my mouth and poked the back of my throat. My stomach contracted and I couldn't help but splutter and spray a mouthful of vomit over his shaven crotch. Absolutely mortified, my blue eyes wandered to my Master's face pleading for forgiveness but more of my stomach contents wanted to come out. Sacrificing what little dignity I had, I clasped my hand over my mouth and dashed into the bathroom to noisily decorate the pan.

The Master sighed and took over nursing his erection. Poor Tammy, he thought. I had been going crazy on the booze, it did not surprise him that it had caught up with me and made me sick. But that did not mean that I deserved his mercy. He was still yet to cum. He got up and followed me into the bathroom where he found me on my knees hugging the toilet.

"You have not finished your task," he said as he approached me readying his cock.

"Please Master," I begged, my heart beginning to sink. "I am not well. Give me time to recover and I - arhh!"

The pitch of my voice shot up to new heights as he tore my lacey underwear down and rammed his hungry member as far in my ass as possible. An agonising invasive pain ripped through my body, so bad that I gripped the sides of the seat like a white knuckle rollercoaster ride and was violently sick. The smell of vodka and stomach bile wafted back up at me. My wrenching and hurling did nothing to quell his relentless assault.

He continued. He was not deaf to my vomiting but he didn't care. To him, my asshole was as tight and beautiful as ever as was my devotion. He could rag my ass to pieces and I would still thank him and tell him how wonderful the experience had been - that serving him had been an honour. That was the kind of devotion that made him cum the most.

I felt tears and snot stream from my eyes and nose mixing with the chunks of vomit around my mouth as I accepted my fate. I lay emotionless and silent while I was ravaged like a ragdoll over the toilet. My stomach was beginning to ache and I hoped my Master would finish soon before my bowels gave out too.

"Your tightness feels wonderful," the Master complimented me. "I want to savour it."

He slowed down his movements to prevent himself from cumming, then started back up again. Whilst I was relieved that he did not go at the same ferocious speed as before, it was bittersweet when he ploughed all his strength into burrowing as deeply as possible inside me - the last thing I needed when I needed to poop.

"Please don't Master," I pleaded. "I am begging you have mercy on me."

He thrust himself up in me again, lavishing the feel of my rectal wall squeezing against his cock.

"But your ass pleases me so much; I think you can take a little more," he said pulling himself back.

I wondered if he would feel the same if things got messy when he pushed back in and filled me up. I tighted my sphynctors and managed to contain the faeces that were desperate to get out but time was running out.

"Are you ready to feel my glory?" he asked.

"Yes!" I cried with relief.

"Very well."

With one final thrust that dwarfed the others, he penetrated me, opening the doors to the loose stools. I felt my bowels open and knew there was no stopping the heavy flow of poop escaping. My heart sank with despair. Everything that could have gone wrong, had.

The Master felt the warm soft matter against his cock and abruptly pulled out, taking out most of the contents with him so it plopped into the underwear waiting around my knees. The top end of his dick was soiled but that did nothing to faze him as he showered cum all over my ass.

Just when I thought that the Master had exhausted every possible way of humiliating me, he found something that was even worse. This latest violation was the last straw... I had to get my own back...