Token Vengeance 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,103 Followers

"Text me if you're gonna be late," he chuckled, then made a pointed allusion about the disgraceful afternoon hunger he knew she'd experience as the day wore on, "...just in case you stop for something to eat."

*****************************

Tina's first class went remarkably well. She was internally self-conscious about her newly-enhanced chest and ripe cocksucker lips, but these were all freshmen, and none had any idea how she looked even just a few weeks ago.

No one seemed to notice, although she spied a couple of young men in the front row eyeballing her torso longer than was appropriate as she lectured. It wasn't the type of treatment she'd ever received in her flat-chested days.

Her second class was after lunch and more problematic, as her rising hunger for cum implanted by her vengeful husband took hold of the unfortunate grad student, and a growing lust for sex built inexorably within her pussy.

So much so, in fact, Tina occasionally snuck a discreet peek at her crotch to be certain an embarrassing wet spot wasn't forming between her legs.

"Early homo sapiens tended to be nomadic," Tina elaborated on the life of early mankind, struggling to stay serious as improper images of hard cocks flashed through her mind erratically, "...and existed as hunters and gatherers on the plains of the African sub-continent."

Tina felt flushed as a sense of a warm rosy glow overtook her face as she spoke. Without even realizing she'd done so, the flustered teaching assistant unbuttoned the top button of her blouse to inadvertently expose more of the milky white tops of her newfound endowment.

The distracted teaching assistant's impressive breasts pressed firmly against the willowy garment as her thick inch-long nipples grew erect and disturbingly visible to the class through the padding of the lacy bra cups. Young college men sat in rapt attention at their teacher, ignoring completely her words.

At the same time, disgusted coeds rolled their eyes at the shameless display of sexuality exhibited by the mid-thirties woman. All except one brunette sitting in the back row, who seemed every bit as enthralled by the pacing instructor as the boys.

"Settlements and farming were still centuries in the future," Tina continued uncomfortably, with an occasional squeak breaking her voice from the disturbing lust gradually consuming her mind and body.

Worse, now it was Tina who struggled to avoid casting periodic glances at the crotches of the young men in the front row, droning mindlessly on with her banal subject matter while unable to steer her gaze away from the promise of the concealed packages each 18-year-old freshman kept hidden in their pants.

Tina's stares became painfully obvious as the class continued, much to the satisfaction of the grinning men and to the certain disapproval of the unhappy women. One moment, she imagined she saw the outline of a good-sized cock impressed against the lightweight khakis of a smiling kid named Ted, but shook her head of the image with the merciful end of the period.

"Great class, Mrs. Rogers," Ted offered with salacious innuendo as he walked towards the door. "You certainly got my attention...and I guess I got your attention too."

'Oh shit, this is going to be tougher than I thought,' Tina bemoaned as the room emptied. 'I was about half-ready to jump that kid up front. Eric's going to ruin me, but I can't help it...I need cum so badly.'

"Thanks, Tina," the attractive young brunette coed who had admired her instructor from the back of the room nodded with informal familiarity in a playfully girlish voice. "I'm really looking forward to having you this semester."

The appealing young lady whose name Tina did not yet know was the last to leave, dallying a bit to be certain she had the busty T.A.'s full attention. The double-entendre in her words was unmistakable, and she lingered just a moment longer before sauntering out the door with a practiced swivel to her heart-shaped ass wrapped in tight white yoga pants.

"Jusqu'à plus tard," the girl promised while shooting coquettish look over her left shoulder and an alluring flip of her short locks while batting her smoldering brown eyes.

'Fuck me,' Tina shuddered prophetically, '...this is going to be a long semester.'

*****************************

It was approaching 4:00 p.m. and the appointed time for Tina's office hours.

As part of her instruction duties, she was required to hold regular office hours from 4:00-6:00 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. The sexually-agitated woman scurried to her new office, hoping for some brief solitude since it wasn't common for students to show up during office hours on the first day of classes.

Since Tina was the top student in her class and a favorite of the department head Dr. Tomlinson, she'd earned the premium corner office space at the end of the hall. For reasons she didn't yet appreciate, it was less-traveled and conveniently more isolated than the other offices down the corridor.

'Fuck, I really need to get off,' Tina knew, running her hand uselessly over the seam of her jeans-covered crotch as she closed the door and plopped down in the wooden office chair with her legs spread wide.

"Damn it!" The frustrated woman complained knowing she was merely raising her arousal with no hope of satisfaction. Had Eric not screwed with her ability to masturbate herself to completion with her own nimble fingers, Tina would have rubbed out a quick orgasm to satisfy the aching need fulminating in her moist pussy.

Unfortunately, she knew that wasn't an option, and she'd have to fulfill her yearning some other way.

The bedeviled teaching assistant suddenly found herself hoping at least one college boy had enough interest to show up to ask a question about prehistoric mankind, with the bonus of an unexpected blowjob from the beautiful, big-titted married grad student his reward.

'Knock, knock.' The appearance of someone at the door broke Tina's discontented reverie, forcing her to shift upright and close her legs to a more lady-like sitting position.

"It's open. Come in," Tina invited, expecting some pimple-faced 18-year-old to poke their head in the door seeking to curry favor with the instructor by pretending a sincere fascination with the Anthro 101 material he was required to take as part of his general education coursework.

"Tina," Dr. Barton Tomlinson opened the door instead, entering dressed in dark slacks and a tweed sports coat in stereotypical professorial fashion. "How are you getting along?"

Dr. Tomlinson stood towering over his prized student. He was tall at 6'5" and lanky. Bald with a ring of grayish-brown hair encircling his elongated head, he possessed a weathered handsomeness honed from years in the field pursuing his interest for indigenous New World cultures.

"Oh, hi Dr. Tom," Tina returned, using the common reference for the kindly professor all of his graduate students adopted and which he gladly accepted. "I'm doing good. Just settling in for my first student."

"Good to hear," the thoughtful academician acknowledged. "You know, it's not a requirement or anything, but you might find it more inviting to students if you left your office door open. You don't want to put up any barriers to dissuade nervous students from approaching the brilliant Mrs. Rogers."

"Yeah, right," Tina smiled at the light-hearted compliment, gibing back with self-deprecation. "I'm such an intimidating presence."

"Well, you know teenage kids," Barton replied, studying for the first time the appearance of the student he hadn't seen since the end of the summer field trip over a week earlier. "They're easily cowed by beautiful, intelligent women."

'I can't pin it down, but Tina looks different,' the professor puzzled, not quite able to determine exactly how she had changed, but knowing she projected a sexuality he'd never noticed until now.

He didn't fully recognize her plump cocksucker lips and was unable to take his eyes off her swollen chest as the large breasts straining her blouse were hard to avoid.

'I'm sure she didn't have those big tits,' he wondered with a vernacular coarseness unusual for his intellect, before finally dragging his piercing eyes off Tina's chest to focus once again on her inquiring face, '...I've seen her in too many loose t-shirts.'

There was no mistaking Tina's chest had expanded though, so Bart Tomlinson came to the same conclusion anyone else would reach, much to Tina's despair had she known.

'I can't believe she'd get stuffed,' he decided, followed by an insight into his perception of the strident woman's personality. 'She's too uptight a feminist for that.'

For her part, Tina felt a surge of discomfort course her body as she noticed her mentor clearly hold his glance on her newly-improved rack as he'd never done before.

Even then, she herself took the opportunity to gaze momentarily at the mid-fifties professor's crotch. The improper thought of approaching the widowed man with the torrid proposition of moving their collegial relationship to a much more personal one crossed her corrupted mind.

For the briefest moment, academically-inclined but newly-minted wife slut Tina Rogers considered dropping to her knees in the sanctity of her new office to give her advisor and respected doctor of anthropology an ethics-breaching blowjob between the cushy pillows of her luscious cocksucker lips.

"Okay, I'd better go and check on the other students," Dr. Tomlinson broke the spell, perhaps sensing the direction the mood in the room was taking and not ready to go there...at least yet. "Have a productive session."

*****************************

Tina sat for over an hour with no visitors. It was an opportunity to work on her own studies, but all she could think about was her constantly rising need to orgasm.

If she had been permitted, she'd have left her office early in search of her prey - some collegian willing to experience the joys of the velvety soft interior of the married woman's mouth as she gave the stranger the best head he'd ever received.

Tina couldn't do that without losing her T.A. job; a position for which she'd fought so hard to earn.

Tina squirmed and wiggled on her chair, grinding her pussy against the hard wooden surface for some kind of stimulation while knowing it was a useless effort without the application of someone else's touch...or tongue.

"Jeez, I need to cum," she grumbled aloud to the empty room as she remembered her devious husband's awful admonition about her condition as her warped rationale developed.

"Eric said anyone...anyone would do," she told herself. "I just can't do it myself. I don't have to give a blowjob to orgasm, I just need to swallow cum to break the fever."

"Hi Tina," a cheerful female voice broke the still air of the solemn room with streams of light pouring through the many windows.

It was the exotic and mysterious brunette coed from class, leaning against the doorway with her Anthro textbook pressed against her chest and her yoga pant-clad legs crossed to obscure the vee of her otherwise plainly apparent pussy mound.

"Uhh...hi, umm...I'm sorry, I know you're in my second class, but I don't know your name," Tina replied in startled response. She was uncertain how long the girl had been there, or more importantly, how much she had heard.

"I'm Lucette, but don't call me Lucy," the enticing young freshman teased with a clearly-tinged French accent. "I much prefer my full name. Lucy is too...well, American."

"Oh, okay, Lucette," Tina agreed pleasantly. "Are you here on an exchange?"

"Something like that," Lucette replied, "I'm from Languedoc. I'm here to study human sexuality."

"You came from France to study sexuality...in America?" Tina joked, knowing the French reputation for the art of amour and its many practices.

"Yes, well, maybe I teach as much as I learn," the pretty teen answered with a devilish intonation.

Lucette was truly adorable, with short chestnut brown hair in curly ringlets about her face. Dropping her textbook on the desk as she entered the office, she revealed for the first time the full view of her delightfully toned body in her tight pants and brightly colored, snug spandex workout shirt.

"Ahem, I'm sure your quite...um...knowledgeable," Tina rejoined the petite but nonetheless eye-catching French girl whose B-sized breasts pushed against the form-fitting top, just as her rounded mound did the same to outline an immodest hint of a camel-toe between her slim thighs.

"I was hoping I could learn from you," Lucette's delicate French accent made the words sound even more suggestive than they were, and they were pretty suggestive already. "I mean, can you tell me about the sexual practices of early mankind?"

"Oh, yes, well, we'll discuss early homo sapien breeding practices later in the semester," Tina stammered, both nervous and terribly aroused by the obvious sexuality of the appealing lass.

The clever girl had turned the conversation to the academic subject that was Tina's expertise and then quickly yanked it in the more lurid direction she had intimated more than once today.

"For example, did they engage in same-sex partnerships?" Lucette asked with baiting ease. "I'm quite fascinated by the emergence of modern lesbianism, and wonder if such attractions between females are timeless, or a more recent development."

Tina had only experienced her first lesbian encounter on Saturday night between Ella's widespread legs, and only for the purpose of slurping down her husband's cum from the soiled snatch of the Irish vixen. She was convinced it was an unwanted one-time event.

Now, she couldn't stop the sordid thoughts running through her mind as she scanned the lithe body and distinctive Gallic features of the impressive girl reeking of sexual overtones.

Tina couldn't find an answer to Lucette's brash question, instead squirming in her chair while sensing the crotch of her cotton panties growing more than merely damp with her generous flow of pussy juice. She didn't dare stand for fear of revealing a conspicuous dark spot in her jeans to the attentive coed.

"Perhaps we could explore that question together this semester," the bold French girl suggested, before aggressively shifting to the other side of the desk to stand next to Tina. Lucette was short at only 5'3", and even sitting the much taller grad student was nearly at her same height.

"Perhaps, we could learn from each other, and perhaps I could assist you with your own little problem, oui?" Lucette finally revealed she had heard every word of Tina's indecent ponderings from the entrance to her office before making her presence known.

"Perhaps together, we might find for you the...um...relief you seek," the seductive lass spoke with teeming desire, brazenly emphasizing her already clear intent by bending to place her pursed lips on the side of Tina's cheek, and then taking the flummoxed married woman by the chin to kiss directly on her succulent, cocksucker lips.

'Mmmhh...,' Tina sighed with her need, unresisting and allowing the daring exchange student to hold the kiss for several seconds until Lucette backed off only an inch, while keeping her seductive gaze on the wondering blue eyes of her married teacher.

"Yes...oui," Tina finally whispered, surrendering to the provocative French girl, and also to her growing need to climax under any circumstance.

'Maybe I don't need a man,' the mind-altered wife rationalized, hopeful the captivating coed could satisfy her lust and spare her the need to suck off some fortunate young male student...or Dr. Tom.

Any such thinking was immediately shunted aside when her beautiful student assertively pressed for a second kiss, parting her luscious lips immediately on contact with Tina's to slip her tongue between the passive older woman's quivering pair to dance lightly with her own tongue.

At the same time, Lucette's exploring hand dipped into the top of Tina's blouse to find its way under the edge of her lacy bra and encompass the smitten grad student's large, soft breast to grope and squeeze playfully, allowing her rock-hard inch-long nipple to drill into her palm as she balanced the pliant globe greedily.

'Mmmum...muhhh...,' Tina moaned with the taunting of her aroused tit, now exquisitely sensitized by Eric's meddling with her hormones and instantly responding to the teasing by the pretty French girl's diminutive fingers.

When she was an A-cup, Tina's breasts were rarely the focus of attraction to men, who were instead captivated by her spectacular ass before growing enraptured by the flat-chested woman's oral skills as she sucked their cocks with an expertise most women never took the time to perfect.

It was her calling card and a defense mechanism to assuage her insecurity over her lack of boobs. Tina's ability to give great head had won over Eric. Now, with her newly-expansive rack, such skills were no longer required, as evidenced by Lucette's apparent fascination with her growing melons.

"The door...," Tina signaled breathlessly when taking the opportunity to break the kiss despite her rapid yielding to the seductresses' delightful tongue and wonderful toying of her jello-y breast.

Lucette promptly moved to close the door and grant the privacy the two enchanted women required.

Without wasting any time, the audacious 18-year-old coed readily pulled her tight workout top up and off her body to reveal a simple white athletic bra, which disappeared almost as quickly. The young girl's breasts were fuller than Tina had initially suspected, upright and firm without the compact confines of the supportive sports bra.

Lucette's skin was a light olive tone, and her quarter-sized areola were darker than Tina had experienced with the freckled, redheaded Ella, pointing outwardly rigid with her obvious arousal at her successful seduction of her sexy teacher.

Tina watched mesmerized as Lucette abruptly grabbed the waistband of her elastic yoga pants and peeled them off her narrow hips, taking a white cotton pair of bikini panties with them as she dropped them over muscular thighs and past her knees to the hardwood floor.

"You like...no?" Lucette teased as she posed coquettishly in only her Nike running shoes, striking an adorable stance with hands on hips and giving her delightfully appealing titties a gentle shimmy.

"I...uh...I like," Tina gasped, openly admiring the smallish girl's trim body and fearless attitude in seducing a woman nearly twice her age with the confidence of an experienced siren.

With a fleeting glance, the bewitched instructor confirmed what she had suspected, as Lucette's delicate mons was completely clean-shaven, exposing the soft skin gracefully curving to the blossoming petals sealing the entrance to her pussy.

With her nude student taking the lead, Tina stood to unbutton her blouse, with each one exposing more of her prodigious chest to the hungry brown eyes of Lucette.

Tina was still sensitive about the size of her boobs and refrained from removing her bra immediately. Instead, she unsnapped her jeans and lowered them to the ground over her long stems.

Tina froze in uncertainty in her bra and panties, not sure she could strip naked in front of her student. It was a total violation of university ethics for a teacher to engage in sex with a student, even if they were consenting adults.

Regardless, Lucette looked so cute with her tits perky and her pussy bared and inviting wearing only running shoes.

Tina knew she would cave to her carnal desires, driven by the devious lust generated by her husband's control of her mind and body because of that damned token.

"Let me, mon cher," Lucette advised, adding with characteristic frankness praise the formerly small-breasted teaching assistant had never before heard to describe her body. "You are so marvelous...and I so love big tits."

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,103 Followers