Tokyo High School Pussy Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Yamamoto closed the stall door and locked it,

"Turn around and sit down again!"

I sat on the toilet seat with my hands bound behind my back and waited for what was happening next. Ms. Yamamoto fastened the strings extremely tight and my wrists already started to hurt.

"Ms. Yamamoto-", I started but she interrupted me right away.

"Forget the 'Ms' -- just call me Natsumi."

Was she going to befriend me now? After having just tied my hands?

"I want you to pay close attention now," she said, "I did notice how much attention you were giving me in the past in class with your eyes... you will now have an opportunity to see much more..." And with these words, she started to slowly strip right in front of me!

Starting with her blouse, exposing a soft and silky bra that showed the shape of her breasts and nipples clearly, she continued by unzipping and taking off her short skirt. Seeing her waist encased in those shiny white pantyhose and her beautiful butt as well, gave me a massive hard-on already. I was about to move my hands there when I realized they were still bound -- for a moment I had forgotten the pain.

Natsumi Yamamoto smiled at me and came a bit closer, touching my face with her breasts, still wearing her bra. I could not believe how mean she was, teasing me like that! I sighed, tried to at least taste her bra a bit, but she withdrew quickly.

Then the leg teasing started and after taking off her shoes, she touched me everywhere with her sexy cute Asian feet, encased in her shiny pantyhose. She was so flexible that she could even rub my face with her cute Asian soles so I could get a little sense of their sweaty girly smell. The torture was harder and harder to bear and there was no way to relieve myself or do anything else about it. The worst was when she slightly touched my boner through my pants with her feet, I almost fainted of excitement.

But my teacher wasn't done yet. She took off her bra in a very seductive, sexy gesture and first just showed me her bare back, then turned around with her hands first covering her breasts, and then removing them slowly, so her breasts were finally exposed. From the way they looked I could assume that Natsumi was aroused too, a bit, since they looked at least medium firm at this time. Again, there was this torture tease with her touching me in many places with her breasts and nipples, worst of all in my face.

The last act of her torture striptease was when she elegantly took off her pantyhose and panties, now standing in front of me all nude, a true Asian goddess, I thought. She teased me for a while by touching my face, particularly around my nose and mouth, with her worn panties and pantyhose, and the pain of not being able to touch my penis grew even stronger. In fact it was hard to say if my enjoyment of this encounter was greater or my pain over my frustrated sense of relief.

I could have almost predicted it but her final tease was with her pussy. She made me bend down my upper body and then walked straight into me, her bushy hair and then her labia and crotch slowly touching my face.

"Lick me, you perverse bastard, lick my cunt really hard!" she commanded and of course there was nothing else I would rather do that than pleasing her in this way. Streams of juices already came out of her lust hole and she tasted absolutely fantastic down there. I used all my skills of my tongue to stroke and lick her labia and clitoris and also insert it into her pussy as far as I could. I could tell that she was really horny and turned on now because she started to moan and breath more heavily, grabbing my head with her cute Asian hands and rubbing my scalp gently.

"Mammae, mammae!" she shouted out of excitement. She was referring to her clitoris, I could figure that out from where I was working with my tongue at that time. I gladly fulfilled her wish and gave her clit a real hard workout, rubbing its shaft and its hood and making circles around it and then more gentle and harder strokes on top. It definitely drove her wild and crazy.

"Irete kudassai!" she said, indicating that she wanted me inside of her now. She relieved my hands from the cuffs, then taking off all my clothes almost in frenzy, as if she couldn't wait one more minute. When I stood naked in front of her, she embraced me tightly, gave me a deep long kiss, and then inserted my cock into her vagina.

That was an absolutely awesome and amazing feeling, being inside of this sexy young Asian teacher whose pussy was tight, firm, and yet so soft, wet and tender. I started to push in and out slowly, then faster, while she grabbed me more firmly and pressed her breasts and nipples against mine. She kissed me again, even deeper and more intense, and started to scream "Fakku! Fakku! Fakku!"

Our fucking rhythm intensified for several minutes, until she exploded in a truly wild orgasm, squirting a big load of juices out of her pussy.

I had no idea how I could last that long but of course I was very close to come. Natsumi kneeled down in front of me and took my hard boner into her little hands, massaging it a bit, and then sucking it intensely. I was in heaven, and almost didn't realize when I came and shot my cum all over her.

In the next couple of days, I waited for some tough action to happen due to me being caught in the act, but -- nothing. Instead, I received a letter from Natsumi thanking me for the experience... I smelled the paper and it had her lovely fragrance on it. I still have the letter in my night stand now, many years later.

12