Toledo's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vin watched the news and I watched him. The tattoo on his back was a big one, a sort of tribal version of angel wings. The lines darted out in thick swathes that swooped down to just above his ass and up over his shoulders, across the tops of his arms. It looked jagged, somehow sharp and made me think of fallen angels not the ones that lived in heaven. I crept up behind him and let the towel drop from around my waist.

I pressed myself against his back and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his neck. "Your tattoo is fucking sexy," I told him. He turned in my arms and gave me a coffee flavored kiss. Just when I would have taken the kiss deeper he pulled back, smiling.

"Can this wait a little longer?" He held my cock but didn't stroke it.

"Sure, why? Is something wrong?" I bit my bottom lip and tried to rub myself into his loose grip, making him chuckle.

"I need to get to the shop. My buddy Jeff is supposed to meet me there in twenty minutes so I need to get going." He let go of me and finished off his coffee.

"No problem, but I'm holding you to your word. You promised to blow me." I winked at him to let him know I was half-kidding, getting his sexy smirk back. "You want some help? I didn't have any plans for today, just some chores I can do later."

"Oh man, I'd really appreciate that, Tol. I could really use a professional's help over there. Are you sure you have the time?" I was surprised at the sincerity and relief in his voice. I hadn't realized how much pressure he must be under.

"It's no problem, Vin, I swear. Besides, if I'm with you I can make sure you don't break your promise."

"If you help me today I'll not only go down on you, I'll give you the best damn head you've ever had. Now, go get dressed. We'll hit a drive-thru and I'll buy breakfast," he said with a slap to my ass. I reluctantly got moving and went back to the bedroom for some clothes. "Hey, Tol?" Vin called from the other room. "I borrowed some underwear. I hope that's okay. Would you mind if I maybe borrowed a t-shirt too?"

We were both dressed and out of the loft in a few minutes, my thermos full of coffee at my side. We hopped in Vin's car and took off, I was grateful we didn't run into any of my family. I texted my Dad to let him know where I was going and that I'd be gone all day. He sent me a message reminding me that dinner would be at six and told me to have a good time with Vin. I knew he was laughing and gossiping with my Mom about Vin spending the night and me going off with him. I'd deal with them later.

By the time we got breakfast and arrived at the porn shop Vin's friend was waiting for us in the parking lot. Vin introduced us and we shook hands. Jeff was an older guy, probably in his forties, and very good looking with a well maintained body. Somehow I knew he was gay just like Bobby. A small part of me wondered if these guys were just friends and how Vin had met them. I pushed the twinge of jealousy aside and followed the two men into the shop.

When it was time for Vin to take me home I was amazed at the amount of work we'd gotten done, but I was more amazed at the way we'd worked together. We spent the whole day talking, catching up on our pasts and current lives, while we worked like a well-practiced team. By the end we'd completed assembling the new display cases and set them up, put up all the remaining pegboard and hung the display hooks on it. All that needed to be done was putting out the merchandise and refinishing the bar where the register would go.

Vin and I communicated in an almost wordless manner while we joked and chatted through projects. After awhile I even forgot that Jeff was there, I think Vin did too. At lunch time I watched Vin eat and thought about how perfect we'd be as a couple, hell we were already halfway there. I knew I was insanely attracted to him, sporting wood half the day while we worked. If Jeff hadn't been there I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten so much done.

Before he brought me home I got my promised blowjob. Vin and I were working in the back room, assembling the last of the shelving units for display, when I felt him press up against my back. I was so concentrated on getting the right pieces in the right order I hadn't realized he moved. I leaned back into his warm body and rested my head against his shoulder before tilting my neck and searching for his mouth with mine. As we kissed his hands skimmed over my chest and stomach before settling at the waist of my shorts. He unfastened the button and let the baggy shorts drop to my ankles.

"What about Jeff?" I questioned as his hands slid into my boxers, groping my dick and sac.

"He won't bother us," he said against my ear. One of his hands moved up under my shirt to trace the muscles of my abs while the other brought me to full hardness. I felt his shaft pressed against my ass and wiggled for him, making him groan. He turned me around and kissed me deeply before dropping into a squat before me. He worked my underwear down over my hard-on and down my thighs before releasing his cock through the fly of his jeans.

He gripped me hard, stroking my shaft a few times before he pressed it up against my belly and pushed his nose into my loose balls. He inhaled then licked at the wrinkly skin, making the soft orbs tingle. I leaned back against the table top where I'd been working and ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled my balls into his mouth where he sucked lightly and licked them. I watched his face, his lips stretched taught around that part of my body, and knew he loved it.

Vin let loose my balls and pulled my cock down to face him. He licked over the sensitive head and my toes curled. He fit his lips to the small slit and pushed in with the tip of his tongue, making me moan. He pulled off to say, "Try to keep quiet." He took in the whole of the head and sucked at it. I ground my teeth together as he let the shaft slide in deep, into his throat. I looked up at the ceiling, too close to coming, as he set a punishing pace fucking his face on my cock.

It wasn't meant to last long and I was close before I knew it. My hand tightened in his hair and I tried to warn him but he didn't let up until I was spewing down his throat. I came hard and the swallowing action of his throat around the head of my cock only prolonged the orgasm until I was utterly spent. I sucked in air and tried not to collapse. Vin rose to his feet and kissed me, letting me taste my come. When we finally separated Vin looked down with concern.

"Sorry about your shorts." I followed his gaze to see that he'd come all over my shorts while he was blowing me. I just smiled and shook my head. I pulled up my underwear and the messy shorts and went to the bathroom to clean them off the best I could. It was impossible to be anywhere near mad knowing he'd gotten off on sucking my cock.

By the time I got home it was close to three-thirty and I still had a few chores to do. Vin kissed me before I got out of his car and promised to call me later. I ran up to my place to change and went looking for my Dad. I found him in the new barn working on the riding mower.

"Hey, Dad, I'm home. You need me to do anything?"

"Welcome back, Son. How did things go at Vin's place? You guys get a lot done?" He said it with the kind of inflection I'd never expected to hear from my father and it made me blush a little.

"Vin's buddy, Jeff, was there and we got a lot done. He'll definitely be ready for the opening next weekend." He left off what he was doing to the engine and smiled.

"Let me finish this then would you mind mowing the yard for me, before dinner?"

"No problem. Need a hand?" We put the little engine back together and I hopped on. I finished the mowing and raced back to my place for a shower. By the time I made it back to the main house it looked like a party in full swing. All my brothers and sisters had managed to make it for dinner along with their families. Mom and Grandma put on a feast and we all ate and talked for hours. I endured some heavy teasing about Vin spending the night but put it to rest by ignoring them. Uncle Dan and Aunt Erma showed up in time for dessert. It had been a long day and I went home before everyone left, making the rounds and saying goodnight.

On Monday morning it was my turn to pick up Uncle Dan. We rode to work and I filled him in on Vin's plan for the porn shop. We made good time because it was so early and the traffic was light. Work went well and I didn't see Cole at all. With finishing the job would last through the summer and with my journeyman wages I'd be set through the parse winter months.

That night as I helped my Mom clear the dinner dishes my phone rang. I saw it was Vin and practically jumped up and down, I was so happy. I quickly thanked my Mom and kissed her before answering. "Hey, Vin, how are you?"

"Hey, Tol. It's not too late it is?" I made my way to the living room.

"Nah, just getting ready for bed. What're you up to?" I kissed Grandma on the cheek then my Dad.

"Just getting home, gonna eat some stuff I picked up on the way." I let myself out and headed across the lawn.

"Sounds good, I was just helping my Mom clean the kitchen from dinner. She made linguine and sausage."

"Oh man," he moaned. "Don't do that to me. The burger I picked up doesn't sound so good now. I'm jealous." I laughed as I let myself into my loft.

"Yeah, well, you're welcome to come over anytime. My Mom would love to feed you, and I know I sure wouldn't mind having you around." I tried to pull off my clothes one-handed and went to the bathroom.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you either, Tol. In fact I've been thinking about you since I dropped you off on Sunday." I squeezed toothpaste onto my toothbrush and ran it under the water while he talked.

"Me too," I admitted. I stuck the brush in my mouth and tried to brush my teeth as quietly as possible.

"Saturday was nice, I really did have a good time with your family. Sunday was good, too. You're easy to get along with." I spit the foamy suds into the sink so I could talk.

"I think you are too, easy to get along with I mean. And really hot, shit I wish you were here." I turned the tap and scooped water into my mouth.

"Yeah, me too. I haven't been able to stop thinking about your hot little ass, or blowing you in the back. You've got a great cock." Said cock was rapidly filling with blood as I spit into the sink.

"You know," I whispered, "I hadn't been fucked in a long time. I guess I'd forgotten how good it could feel." I moved into my bedroom and pushed my boxers off, kicking them into the dirty clothes basket.

"Or I was just that good," he said with a laugh. I laughed along with him.

"Maybe. You were really good," I said with a smile. "I wouldn't mind a repeat performance...," I let it trail off to see what he'd say.

"Are you in bed?" His voice had gone husky.

"Yeah, I am. And I'm naked, hard as fuck." I'd never done something like this over the phone but I figured it couldn't be that complicated. "How about you? Are you hard, too?"

"Oh yeah, stroking myself on the couch. Thinking about you and your big cock, hot body and your perfect ass. Next time I wanna feel you go down on me while I suck you, sixty-nine." I pulled the lube from the drawer and slicked my palm.

"That sounds hot. I didn't get enough of a taste of you last time. I'd like that a lot." Now my hand was just gliding along the shaft of my dick. I imagined I could hear his hand on himself over the phone.

"Mmhmm. And I have to fuck you again, I gotta be honest, I dreamt about fucking you last night. Woke up so hard." Shit, I was already getting close.

"What was the dream?" I had to know, wanted to hear what he wanted.

"I sell this one dildo, it's really big; long and thick like you wouldn't believe. I dreamed that I used it on you, made your tight little hole all loose and sloppy with lube. I made you beg for the real thing then I shoved my cock in you and fucked the hell out of you." The visual was too much and I started coming all over my stomach and chest, groaning and babbling.

"Yeah, Tol, come for me. I'm gonna shoot now, gonna shoot inside you and fill you with my load." I heard him groaning and slowly pumped my cock as it went soft.

"Thanks, Vin," I panted. "I needed that."

"No, thank you. Just what I needed after the kind of day I had. Maybe, maybe I can make it over there tomorrow?"

"I'd like that, Vin. I'd like it a lot. A home-cooked meal and hot sex? Why wouldn't you come over?" He sighed.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I just... I don't want your parents to think poorly of me." I heard the hesitation in his voice.

"Shit, you don't need to worry about that. They love you. My Mom's practically planning our wedding since you slept over Saturday night." I laughed, having meant it as a joke, and was surprised he didn't join in. There was a long silence where we listened to one another breathe.

"Listen, Toledo," he finally said. "I don't want you to get the wrong impression. I'm not a monogamy kind of guy. I, I don't know, I saw what happened to my father after Mom died. He fell apart and his life went to hell. I can't let something like that happen to me. I really like you, but we can only be friends. You understand, right?"

"Oh," I said and took a moment to mull over his words, let them sink in. "It was just a joke, Vin. I guess it was pretty stupid. Whatever, I didn't mean to freak you out. Let's talk about this some other time, I'm pretty wiped out."

"Yeah, okay, that sounds good. Sleep tight, Tol. And thanks for getting me off." The relief in his voice was palpable.

"You too, I'll be able to sleep really good now. We'll talk soon." I disconnected the call and set the phone on the nightstand. I rolled over and went over the last part of our conversation again, trying to understand what he said and how it seemed so different from what he meant.

The next day I didn't hear from Vin so I stalked him on the internet. I found his profile on Facebook but it was set to private. All I could see of it was his profile picture which was a shot of his back displaying the tattoo. I spent twenty minutes debating with myself if I should send him a friend request before I realized that I was acting like a middle school kid with a crush and logged off.

When I hadn't heard from him by the time I was in bed on Wednesday night I figured I didn't have anything to lose so I called him. The phone rang a few times and a nervous queasiness settled in my gut while I waited for the voice mail to pick up. I was taken by surprise when Vin answered with a "Hey, Tol," that dripped sexual innuendo.

"What's up, Vin?" Just the sound of his voice had my dick perking up. "Sorry to bother you. I was just wondering how things were going with the store. You know, if you'd be ready on time?"

"Everything is going great. In fact, I should have all the products set up sometime tomorrow. Friday I'll do the displays and put the finishing touches down. It looks like we'll be ready to open on Saturday." He sounded pleased with himself and I was happy for him.

"Wow, Vin, sounds like everything's coming together. I'll have to come check the place out sometime, see it all put together."

"Hey, I'd like that. I'm glad you called, dude. I was going to give you a call anyway, didn't realize how late it was getting. Listen, I'm having a little get-together at my place on Saturday night, kind of a thank you for all my friends that have helped get the place up and running. Think you could make it? It'll be pretty late, around nine, when my new assistant manager can take over at the store for me."

"Yeah, I'll be there." I couldn't wait to spend more time with Vin. I'd decided that if he just spent more time with me he'd have to realize how good we fit together. He gave me directions to his house and I wrote them down.

"See you Saturday, then. Goodnight, Tol."

"For sure, see you then. I can't wait. Goodnight." I put the phone down and laid back in my bed. I had trouble falling asleep as I kept thinking of the coming weekend and going through all the possible scenarios of how I could win Vin over to my way of thinking.

Chapter 4

On Saturday night I dressed in my best jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed off my chest and arms. I wanted to look my best, present Vin with the most temptation I could muster up. I even dug up an old bottle of cologne my parents had given me. I looked at the dopey smile on my face in the mirror and shook my head at myself. I could admit to myself that I wanted Vin badly, I just worried he'd break my heart.

I thought of Cole and how I'd been so in love with him, or had I? The way I felt about Vin was so different. I wanted to spend time with Vin just hanging out, talking and laughing. Even the way we'd worked together in companionable silence had been great. Sure, the sex was beyond hot and my heart beat faster in lust just from the thought of the man but it went beyond that. So different from the quick fucks I'd enjoyed with Cole, always at his convenience.

I stopped to say goodnight to my family and told them I might not be home until the next day. They told me to have a good time and I headed out. I turned my old truck north and headed over the state line into New Hampshire. The cooler night air felt good coming through the open windows and I turned the volume on the radio up, singing along to an old Stones song. I felt invigorated, excited to start something new. My life of the past few years suddenly felt stale, boring. I raced along the dark and deserted roads. Vin's place wasn't far and I made good time, arriving just after nine.

His house was small, set off a back road and surrounded by trees. The other houses on the street were dark. As I got out of the truck I looked up at the stars and took a deep breath, told myself to calm down and be cool. There were a few cars in the long driveway and more parked along the side of the street. I walked down the drive carrying the six-pack I'd brought and said a little prayer aimed up to the sky that this would go the way I wanted.

I knocked on the door and after a few seconds it was answered by Bobby, Vin's friend who'd been at the store the first time I went with Uncle Dan. He looked better without his wanna-be construction worker clothes. I stuck my hand out to shake, saying, "Hey, man. How're you doing?"

"Oh, hey," he said and stood there. "Sorry," he finally realized I was waiting to come in. "I didn't know you were coming tonight. Come on in," he said and moved out of the doorway with a big too-bright smile. For a second there he'd seemed pissed to see me.

"Uh, yeah, Vin invited me. I brought beer." I held them up for Bobby to see.

"Let's put them in the fridge. Everyone's in the kitchen."

I followed Bobby further into the house, past the staircase that ended just beyond the front door and down a short hallway. We passed the dark living room where I could make out a couch and a big TV. The house seemed really lived-in, a little shabby but clean. I wondered if Vin had done anything to it since moving in after his father's death. The kitchen was brightly lit but felt gloomy because of the heavy cabinetry all stained in a really dark finish. A sliding glass door was open and a lit deck beyond it at the back.

Vin stood leaning against the counter by the sink, drinking a beer. Our eyes met and I saw his smile get bigger and my lips twitched. I'd have the man in his bed before the night was over, I knew. He looked good in his white tank top and shorts, his hair still a little damp from the shower he must have just taken. I held up the beer I'd brought in offering and headed toward Vin.

Peripherally I realized there were other guys there but all my attention was focused on the man I wanted. I approached Vin with every intention of kissing him but an odd movement on the deck caught my attention. I stopped and looked out. Jeff, another guy I'd met at Vin's store, was sitting in one of the deck chairs completely naked and getting his cock sucked by another guy. I stood there in shock, not sure if I should be embarrassed or what.