Toledo's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were halfway there beyond the range of my family's hearing I rounded on Vin. "What are you doing here?" He handed me the clothes and I took them with a roll of my eyes. "What are you really doing here?" I let the exasperation come through in my tone.

"I wanted to apologize for how things went down. Tol, I really fucked up." He took my hand and held it. "I'm so sorry," he went on. "I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I know I don't deserve it but I've been doing a lot of thinking, about what you said that night at my place, and I want to ask you to forgive me. I came over here to ask you out... on a date, like, you know, a boyfriend date." This pronouncement was the last thing I would've expected.

"I'm sorry for some of the things I said too. You were right about my expectations, even if I still don't think I was pushing you. What made you do this?" He pushed the fingers of his other hand through his hair and sighed.

"I've missed you, Tol. I know we only just reconnected, and it's more than the sex, but there was something between us and I want to find out what it is. What do you say? Will you go out with me? Christ, I feel like I'm in high school." I smiled at him and pulled him farther along the path to my loft.

"Let's go to my place and talk. I wanna hear more about this date, if I say yes." He stopped me at the bottom of the stairs and pulled me into an embrace.

"Just say yes, Tol. I promise it'll be better than any date you've ever been on," he said just before stealing a kiss. I resisted but only for a second before melting. Our lips and tongues met, better than I remembered. Vin grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to feel his hard cock under the layers of our clothing. I let my hands roam over his shoulders and up into his hair.

"Get a room," my brother's voice carried over from the direction of the house. Vin jumped away from me in surprise. I flipped Tom off without looking back at him then grabbed Vin. I pushed my shoulder into his stomach and wrapped my arms around his legs as I stood, taking his weight. With him slung over my shoulder I took the stairs.

"Hey, put me down. I can get up the stairs on my own." I patted his ass and climbed up, listening to my brother laughing in the distance.

"This is faster, and you're not that heavy. It's like carrying a couple lengths of four inch rigid conduit," I laughed. He probably had no idea what I was talking about. "I'm going to take you to the bedroom so we can go over this date plan of yours." I managed to open the door and kicked it shut behind us. I hauled him into the bedroom and threw him down on the bed before climbing in beside him.

I spread my body out on him and kissed him, pulling back to suck on his bottom lip before diving in with my tongue. He cupped my face in his hands and gentled the kiss. He held me at bay and stared into my eyes. "Tol," he murmured, "I'm really sorry about the party. I was using it as an excuse to keep you away from me. I should've known how full of shit I was when watching you touch another guy pissed me off so much."

"At least you came to your senses. And just so you know, I'm not some prude or anything. When I was watching those two guys I imagined what it would be like putting on a show like that if it was you and me. It really got me going."

"So you'd let me rim you in a room full of guys?" My smile grew wider at that.

"As long as we aren't sharing, I could get into that." He kissed me briefly on the lips before grinning back at me.

"Would you let me fuck you in front of an audience?" I laughed and shook my head.

"Would you let me?" I asked him.

"Hmmm," he pretended to think about it but his half-grin belied the puzzled expression arching one of his brows. I only laughed harder at him.

"Maybe we should try it alone first," I said.

"You fucking me or the rimming?" He responded.

"Ooh, that's a tough one." Now I pretended to consider the options.

"So you like getting your ass eaten?"

"Oh yeah," I winked, "but only if I'm gonna get fucked after."

"I can do that." I couldn't stop smiling, I was so happy to have Vin in my bed again.

"Why don't we do both. The night's still early..."