Tom

Story Info
He always fancied his sister, so she seduced him.
5.4k words
4.4
104.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had always had a crush of some kind on his elder sister, Amy, and now that he had reached eighteen he found his passion for his twenty-year old sister was intensified.

This was more so last week, when her boy-friend, Brad, had called round when their parents were out, and Brad had gone upstairs with her into her bedroom.

Tom had crept up to the door and was doing his utmost to listen to what was taking place inside, but apart from a few moans he could not make out what was happening.

After staying in this cramped position for some time, he was eventually brought down to earth when he heard his parents returning home.

Quickly he crossed into his own bedroom and it was there that his mother found him, nose in a book, as if studying.

She asked after Amy, and Tom, loyal to his sister, said that she was in her own bedroom, but was also studying and did not want to be disturbed.

His mother went away again, telling Tom that she and his father were going to a neighbour's house for a chat about something or other (he did not take in what it was), and Tom felt relieved for a while.

However, evidently having heard what was happening, Amy suddenly appeared in Tom's room, thanking him for covering for her, and saying that Brad had better go now before their parents returned.

She went downstairs, and, presumably, so did Brad, for Tom now heard the front door open, and crept onto the top of the stairs to be able to see what would happen. To his intense delight he saw Brad and Amy in a deep kiss, Brad's hand under her skirt from behind, presumably rubbing her bottom through her knickers, - "That is if she still had any on", Tom mused to himself.

Finally Brad's hand re-appeared and they broke their kiss, Brad saying goodnight as they parted, and Tom had to do a quick retreat before Amy came back upstairs.

But, much to Tom's absolute amazement, Amy appeared in Tom's room, just as Tom was grasping his hardened cock through his trousers.

Amy appeared not to notice Tom's discomfort or what he appeared to be doing, but, and this was what roused Tom more than anything, she told his he was a brick for not disclosing Brad's presence to her mother.

What roused him though was when she continued, "It would have been the end of the world for me if she had come in and found me and Brad naked together on the bed. I'm no virgin, as you know, for I knew that you were listening when Sandra and I were in my room last week, just after we had been to the swimming pool, and we were changing. I could hear your breathing just outside the door, especially when we started to discuss our boy-friends and the lengths of their cocks. And I've seen yours from time to time, mainly when you were lying on the bed playing with yourself, and I was able to peep through the slightly open door. And I know you have tried to look at mine when I am in the toilet, peeing, or having a bath, but you have never seen it because I make certain it is hidden from view when I know you are peeping. But in return for your silence about me and Brad I won't try to hide it next time I know you are peeping. Is it a deal?"

Tom had to make it a deal. He had become so excited as she was speaking that he now had to turn away from her to hide the roused erection he was getting.

But then she continued, "And I know you were standing at the tope of the stairs a few minutes ago when Brad was saying goodnight. Did it excite you to watch where his hand was going? Did you wish it was your hand?"

Tom's excited cock was threatening to burst through his trousers by now, and he was growing extremely uncomfortable as he tried vainly to hide his condition from Amy.

Amy, though, seemed enjoying his discomfort, all the more apparent when she said, "But what you don't know is that I had no knickers on – they were still lying on the bed where Brad had left them. Do you want to prove what I am saying, and go to see for yourself? But I will expect you to bring them back here unsoiled – I know you like to masturbate in my knickers because I have found them in the linen basket afterwards. And then, as a kind of reward, I will let you watch me put them back on. That should be a thrill for you, as I know you are always trying to look up my skirt whenever you can. And from now on I won't hang the towel over the keyhole in the bathroom so you can peek. But that is in return for your silence, of course."

What an invitation! Tom had often scrabbled through his sister's underwear drawer, particularly to find her thongs, which he had always longed to see her in. And in the dirty linen basket, too, he was even more anxious to find what she had been wearing, holding the gusset to his nose and sniffing the lingering aroma.

And so, now, he lost no time in rushing into Amy's bedroom and picking up the tiny scrap of black nylon, rejoicing to find them still a little damp on the gusset, and holding them to his nose as he raced back to his own room, where Amy was awaiting him.

She seemed extremely amused to see him still holding the thong to his face as he inhaled her secret fragrance, remarking that she would have to try to let him have her underwear as soon as she had discarded it from now on.

Then, true to her promise, she calmly stepped into the strings of the thong and, facing him, deliberately slid them up her long legs. But, much to Tom's disappointment, she tugged the article up the last few inches without revealing her pussy, owing to the skirt, short though it was, falling into place in front.

Amy, laughing at his frustration, said, "Never mind – I'm sure there will be many more opportunities to see what I am like under my knickers! But we must hurry – Mum and Dad will be back any second, and we have to appear normal, so get rid of that hard-on you are so unsuccessfully trying to hide from me, and meet me downstairs as soon as you can."

With that she laughed again, gave a quick flick upwards to her skirt so that the black lace minuscule thong was once more on show, then turned and ran downstairs again.

Tom had to go into the bathroom, quickly, where he relieved himself hastily, almost coming in his trousers before he could get there.

Then, very sheepishly, he crept downstairs again to join his sister just as his parents came back in.

"You look a little flushed, Tom," remarked his mother. "I hope you are not sickening for anything."

To which Tom answered that it was all right – he had just been doing some physical exercises as he felt he had been sitting still for far too long.

"That's all right, then," she replied. "I was just a little worried – that's all."

But when he went to sit down in the lounge prior to them beginning to watch TV he noticed that Amy, the provocative sister that she had suddenly become, was already seated with her legs slightly splayed out, so that her mini-skirt had ridden high enough to enable her tiny black panties to be just on view. Even his father seemed to be looking, too!

His mother, though, did not seem to notice, and so Tom was afforded a further exhibition from her for a few seconds before she slowly closed her thighs together and he was no longer able to see as much.

True to her word, though, Amy did begin to be a little more casual around the house, especially when their parents were out, and Tom did peep through the bathroom keyhole whenever she was in the bath, unhampered by her hanging a towel over the keyhole any more, but although he had a magnificent view of her breasts he was never able to see her lower down.

That is, until one night when their mother and father had gone to a film at the local cinema. As they had announced their plans in advance it meant that Amy was able to invite Brad over once more.

About half an hour before he was due to arrive, then, Amy confronted Tom in the lounge.

"Tom," she began. "Brad is coming round soon, and I want to be absolutely certain that whatever may happen you will be completely silent about it and not give me away. Will you promise?"

Tom, sensing power over his sister for once, replied, "If I do, what is in it for me?"

"What do you mean, what is in it for you?" she asked him.

Tom knew he could manipulate her somewhat, and also knew that whatever he said could not get back to his parents. He remembered what had happened on the last occasion, and was prepared to receive a little anger from her knowing that he was in a position to be able to blackmail her. And if she showed no irritation with his suggestions then he was high and dry!

"You'll have to let me spy on you." was his first condition.

Amy looked infuriated for a second or two, then her face relaxed and she smiled instead.

"Why not?" came the unexpected answer. "Just as long as Brad does not find out. It would probably upset him. But you must not make any noise at all, and in return I shall leave the door open just a crack so that you can peer through it. Now. Is that all?"

Tom then knew he had her just where he wanted her to be, and so he suggested one more request. "I shall also want to watch you getting ready for him, and watching him bid you good-night, like I did last time."

Amy laughed out loud, then said, "And why not? I shall enjoy watching your horn stiffening up in your trousers whilst you are watching me dress. Come on!" And she led the way upstairs to her bedroom.

Once there she opened one of her drawers, and carefully took out a sealed packet which Tom immediately recognised as a packet of contraceptives.

"Those are for Brad – not you!" she laughed. "When the day arrives that I let you take his place and let you fuck me I do not want any protection at all then!"

Tom could scarcely believe his ears. She was actually hinting that he might be allowed to have intercourse with her! Or, to be more crude, to actually fuck his sister. His sister, about whom he had fantasised so often. His mouth opened wide, and he was lost for words.

Amy brought him down to earth. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Haven't you always wanted to do that with me? You are so slow sometimes, though. For the past week I have been hinting at just that, by letting you watch me in the bath through the keyhole, but sitting with my legs open in my mini-skirt and letting you see my panties, even last night when I was wearing that white lace thong with the wet patch after I had been playing with myself. But we are wasting time. I am about to get changed ready for Brad coming, or rather "cumming", and I have promised to let you watch me change, so go and sit on the bed and let your eyes do their wandering."

Tom hurriedly sat on the bed, his eyes almost popping out as he gaped at his older sister who was now performing a strip-tease for him only. Firstly she carefully removed her sweater, facing him in a black lace bra and her tiny black skirt. Smiling at him she slowly put her hands behind her back as she unclasped her bra fastening, finally allowing the garment to fall to the floor, and brazenly faced him as she deliberately flaunted her firm and naked breasts before him.

"Skirt, next," she said, as her hands popped the fastening at the side, and that garment, too, fell to the floor.

Wearing just her tiny black lace thong she turned slowly to allow Tom to drink in his first sight of a woman openly displaying herself rather than the surreptitious ways he had been used to seeing her in the past.

Then, with a really wicked grin on her face, she hooked her thumbs into the strings at her hips, and said, "Right, Tom. You are about to see my pussy properly for the first time since we were small and used to bath together. The pussy that only Brad has seen until now. The pussy that Brad will delight in shaving for me later on while you are peeping through the door. But don't let him know you are watching. If you do I shall never let you see me like this again. But if he remains unaware of your presence, perhaps I might let you shave it for me some time!"

With that she slowly peeled down the tiny scrap, and a little tuft of her blonde hair appeared, but as the material slipped down and more of her was exposed her lips appeared, completely bare and already beginning to glisten in anticipation.

Finally she stepped out of the thong, flung it towards him, and as he started to pick them up to sniff them she said, "Take them with you when you go out – I shall not be wearing any when Brad is here. But before I put my dress on to greet him in you may touch me if your wish. But only for a brief second." And she stepped forwards and took his hand to place it firmly between her legs.

Tom was flustered. Especially when Amy laughed at him again, and said, "I can tell you have never touched a woman's cunt before – you don't know what to do with your fingers!"

But before anything further could happen there came the sound of the door-bell. "That must be Brad" Amy exclaimed. "Run down and let him in, please, whilst I put a dress on – not that it will stay on for long once he gets in here!"

Tom quickly answered the door, and when Brad asked after Amy he explained that she was waiting for him, but that she was just getting changed, he thought.

Just then Amy herself came downstairs, dressed in a loose button-down dress which was no longer than the miniskirt she had been wearing previously. Her top buttons were unfastened, and the swell of her naked breasts could be seen trying to emerge before they were hidden again as she leaned forwards and kissed Brad fully on the mouth.

They remained in this position for a short time, and Tom, remembering that Brad was to be oblivious to his presence, muttered something about studying in his room and disappeared.

Hearing them come upstairs, though, Tom listened carefully and heard them go into Amy's room, whereupon he crept out in his bare feet so as to be as silent as possible. As he got to he door he could hear soft moans coming from Amy, and a buzzing sound which puzzled him for a second or two, until he realised that it was the sound of his, Tom's, electric razor.

As promised, Amy had left the door slightly open, and Tom wisely knelt down near to the floor to peer inside. He saw then that Amy had positioned herself in such a way that Brad had his back to the door, and although it made it difficult for Tom to see much he was aware that a very naked Amy was lying on the bed whilst Brad was shaving her down below.

Naturally Tom was hard, and could not refrain from playing with himself as he watched. But suddenly he was forced to retreat quickly as Brad, pausing in his ministrations, turned to face the door and said, "Damn! The door is not closed properly." And he stood up and came to push it and lock it.

All Tom was able to do from then onwards was to crouch behind the closed door with his ear to it, hoping to catch bits of conversation, but he only heard low murmurings followed by gasps of delight issuing from Amy.

Finally, though, he heard Brad say that he had to leave, and he scooted away once more just in time as Brad and Amy came out together, and went downstairs together.

As soon as he felt he would not be seen again Tom crept again to the top of the stairs to catch a glimpse of their goodnight kiss.

But not only was he not disappointed – he was in raptures, for Amy was completely naked as she and Brad hugged and pawed at each other in the doorway, and Tom watched in envy as Brad's hands wandered familiarly over his sister's desirable body.

Finally Brad left, Amy shamelessly standing at the open door as he walked away, oblivious to the fact that she cold have been seen from outside, although the curve of the garden path meant that she could not be seen casually from the roadway.

After Brad had left, though, and she had closed the door, Tom was over the moon when she called out to him, "Tom? Did you see all that? Sorry about the bedroom door, though. I had left it slightly open on purpose, but Brad was slightly worried in case we could be seen. Anyway, I am coming up to my room again, so go in and wait for me there. I won't be long."

Tom obeyed and went to sit on her bed, noting her dress which now lay on the floor where it had been dropped, and waited for Amy to come in.

"Sorry," she said as she entered. "I needed a pee, and could not wait any longer. Now, brother, why are you not undressed ready for me?"

Tom could not undress quickly enough, except that his erection was so hard that he had difficulty in removing his trousers. Amy stood nonchalantly in front of him, caring not at all for the fact that she was now completely naked in front of him for the first time since she had matured. As she waited and watched she casually stroked her pussy lips with one hand, whilst pulling at the nipple of one breast at the same time.

As soon as he was also naked, though, she simply dropped alongside him as she took his now throbbing dick in her hand and began to tease and rub him. His own hand tentatively reached out towards her pussy lips, so distended and flushed from its previous experience, but scarcely had he reached it, unimpeded by Amy in any way, then he could control himself no longer, and huge jets of white cum short out and splattered Amy's body. He was so embarrassed by this, though, that he became quite bashful and got up and ran out of the room as Amy laughed quite loudly at his discomfiture.

He lay on his own bed for a while, mentally scolding himself for his immaturity, and then decided to pluck up courage to go back to see if Amy was still his best friend, so to speak.

However, he heard a car drive up and realised that his parents we home again, and so instead of going back to Amy he dressed again, using clothing from his own drawers and wardrobe, the things he had previously been wearing being still in Amy's room.

As he went downstairs, though, Amy also appeared, more soberly dressed this time, carrying his clothes which she threw into his room as she passed.

When they got down, though, both their Mother and Father were already in the house and were sitting once more in the lounge. Both Tom and Amy were a little apprehensive, though, as they both knew that they were somewhat flushed from their previous exertions and were both frantically trying to think u an excuse for their state.

But neither parent seemed to notice, and their mother suddenly said, "That was a brilliant film. I think you both ought to see it some time. That is, is neither of you mind being accompanied by each other, unless you have friends who you might want to go with.

"I don't mind, Mother," said Amy. "After all, we are both grown up now. It is not like when we were both teenagers and each of us seemed to prefer being with our own friends."

"Neither do I," added Tom. "There is nothing to stop us appearing together, is there? After all, everyone knows we are brother and sister and what is more natural than that?"

And so it was arranged that Amy could drive them both to the cinemas the next evening using their Dad's car.

But next evening when they both returned home Amy seemed a little excited, and Tom wondered what the matter was.

When she managed to get him on his own and out of earshot of anyone else she told him. Her friend, Helen, had said that she wanted to see the film, too, and had more or less invited herself. "And I know you tried to spy on us both when we were getting changed after going in the pool two or three weeks ago," she said, "and Helen said then that not only did she fancy you, but she also wondered why I had never let you touch me, or I touch you. She made me promise, actually, that next time she came round here that we would try to catch you when you were stripped off and see what the outcome could be. When I told her that we were both going to this film together she invited herself, and told me that she intended making a pass at you at least. And that if you responded she would not object to any suggestion you wished to make to her. So I told her about last night, and how you had tried to spy on us with my connivance, and how we were playing together whilst stripped off. Then I told her that of my intentions when we were together in the cinema, and that clinched it. She said that in that case she was definitely coming with us, and would make up a threesome! So we are picking her up in the car on our way there. And I have told Mum and Dad that we intend going to the early performance, and will call for a meal and a drink afterwards, so that we will not be in until late. They said "OK" and would not wait up for us. Now – isn't that marvellous?"

12