Tom and Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom laughed. "Would you really have said eek?"

Janet smiled. "Probably not.

Tom started toweling off his face, then his cock and balls.

"We're going to have to turn the light on in your bedroom, Tom," Janet said watching him dry his genitals. His cock was partially erect.

Tom's eyes went to where his sister was looking. "What? Examination time. We going to play doctor again."

Now Janet laughed. "Yeah. Kind of, sort of. I've never had the opportunity to look at an adult male penis up close and personal, especially a hard one. You mind?"

"Oh hell no," Tom said. "Because I want to examine your coochie, up close and personal, too."

"My what?"

"Your coochie, or call it what you want, cookie, muffin, beaver, snatch, nookie, pussy, or, if you wish, your vagina."

Janet was laughing again and shaking her head. "Boys," she said.

"Men," Tom answered with a grin.

Janet grinned. "Pussy's fine. You can call it my pussy. My vagina is actually inside and without a speculum you really can't see much of it."

"A what?" Tom asked.

"Never mind, dear. It's a medical device. But here," Janet took a wash cloth off the towel rack, "let me wipe down your back where I smeared your cum all over it." She wet and squeezed out the wash cloth and Tom turned around presenting his back to his sister. As Janet was wiping away the traces of semen she looked her brother's back over closely. Her body shivered with sexual anticipation. Tom had broad shoulders and a lean muscular back with a narrow waist. It looked perfectly yummy to her.

Janet threw the wash cloth in the sink then grabbed the towel Tom had been using, to dry his back and her hands.

"All done?" Tom asked.

"Almost," Janet said. She quickly hung the towel over the edge of the sink then placed her arms around Tom's body, under his arms. She pressed her body, her breasts, tightly to his back and her hand stroked his stomach.

"Oh, Janet," Tom said, that feels so good."

"Yes, it does," Janet agreed. Anticipating what she and her brother were going to do again, feeling his strong body and his warm skin against hers, was making blood flow to her labia and her pussy. It felt good. She could feel her vagina getting wet again.

Janet reached down with her right hand and found Tom's cock fully erect. "Oh my, that didn't take long," she said.

Tom turned around in his sister's arms. He brought his hands to either side of her face then bent down to give her a lingering kiss on the lips. "Not with a beautiful girl like you holding me and touching me," he said when he pulled his lips away from hers.

"Oh Tom," Janet said, blushing, "I'm not beautiful."

"I think you are, Janet," Tom said softly, looking directly into his sister's beautiful pale gray eyes.

"My tits aren't big enough," Janet protested.

Tom leaned back so he could put both of his hands on his sister's small, but well-formed breasts. "Not every man likes big tits, dear."

"Really? I was sure that they all did."

Tom shook his head. "No, they all don't and I think you have beautiful tits," Tom paused, "my love."

Janet's eyes went wide and her mouth opened but she said nothing for a couple of seconds. Then she smiled. "Am I your love, Tom?"

"I want you to be, Janet." Before she could say anything, he went on. "Listen, Janet, I know what we did, what we are going to do, I know it's considered so very wrong, even criminal. And I know Mom and Dad would probably go hysterical if they ever found out. My mind has been going a million miles an hour since we made love upstairs."

"You mean fucked," Janet said with an impish grin.

Tom laughed. "No, I mean made love. I love you Janet. Well, as my sister, yeah, but more so now. We're lovers now and I want us to continue to be lovers. I know that's asking a lot of you Janet but... ."

"Shh," Janet said and put a finger to her brother's lips. "I've been thinking the same things, Tom, my love."

"Really!" Tom said loudly, excitedly, grinning. He embraced his sister and gave her a wet but ever so affectionate kiss.

"Yes, really," Janet finally managed to say, feeling just as excited as she her brother obviously was. She reached down to pull her brother's cock up flat against her belly. It had been pushed sideways when they had embraced. Tom gasped a little and Janet felt his cock twitch in her hand. "But we'll have to be really careful around Mom and Dad and, well, just anyone who knows us, because you're right, incest is illegal." There, she'd said it: incest. The word had such negative connotations but what she and her brother were doing felt so right. How could it be wrong? It's not like they were going to run off and get married. At least she didn't think they would.

Janet looked into her brother's eyes. "What are you thinking, Tom."

"Well, yeah, we will have to be really careful around Mom and Dad and, like you said, anyone at all who know us, maybe even just anyone at all, unless were a hundred miles away. But what I was really thinking is that anything that feels so right can't be wrong."

"Oh Tom! That's exactly what I was thinking."

"Yeah, and maybe for some it is wrong. But then they wouldn't be doing it, would they? And, of course, child molesters are wrong, fathers or brothers or uncles, like that, who force little girls to have sex, incest, or even if it's not incest, of course that's wrong. But it isn't like that with us, right? I'm eighteen you're twenty. We're adults. We know what we're doing, right?" Tom stared into Janet's eyes. "I know what I'm doing and I want to be your lover Janet if you'll have me."

Janet hugged her brother with all her might then pulled him down for a long, sweet kiss. "Of course that's what I want, Tom. But go now, I need to pee and to wash my, uh, coochie," she said with a big grin.

Tom gave his sister a fake shocked look. "What? It's okay if you see me peeing but I shouldn't see you peeing? Remember, we did watch each other pee when we were little."

"So then you know what it looks like. No big deal. Now go."

Tom grinned then tweaked his sister's nipples sending a little electric shock through her stomach to her pussy. He gave her a quick kiss then left.

Chapter 2

When Janet got back up to her brother's bedroom the overhead light was on. He'd straightened the pillows out and had the top sheet neatly folded up at the bottom of the bed, over the coverlet. He was stroking his hard cock, his lean, muscular body on display for her.

"Mmm," Janet said, "you look great. Good enough to eat."

Tom gave his sister a sly smile. "Does that mean you want to suck my cock." The thought of Janet sucking his cock was even more exciting than that thought of fucking her again.

"But of course, Tom. That will be part of my up close examination," Janet said as she slid her body between his legs. She took his cock from his hand and squeezed it.

"Tighter," Tom said.

"Tighter?" Janet asked.

"Yes, Janet. I hold it tighter than what you're doing now. Then stroke it up and down."

"This is my examination, buster, so I'll do what I want," Janet said, but she tightened her grip on her brother's cock and stroked her hand up and down a few times.

Tom sucked in air between his teeth. "Oh God, Janet, your hand on my cock feels so much better than my hand on my cock."

Janet smiled but didn't say anything. She was looking directly at her brother's swollen glans penis. It looked fascinating to her, like the little helmet it was sometimes called. She bent her hand down and lowered her bother's cock so she could take the head into her mouth, which she did. Then she began sucking on it like a baby sucking on a big nipple.

"Oh fuck!" Tom gasped. He was propped up on his elbows, watching everything his sister was doing. He was super excited and knew if she kept sucking on his cock, even just the head of it, he would be coming soon.

But Janet had other ideas. She maneuvered herself into a kneeling position so she would more easily use both of her hand to further examine her brother's genitals. His pubic hair was the same light brown color as the hair on his head. It grew partially up the shaft of his cock and lightly covered his balls, which were hanging down loosely. Janet let go of Tom's cock and used both hands to carefully manipulate and feel his testicles inside his scrotum. This was fascinating to her, feeling those sensitive, egg-shaped organs slipping around under the skin of her brother's ball sack.

Janet knew that Tom would most likely go down on her later if she had anything to say about it and, of course, he would be encountering her pubic hair. So, out of a sense of experimentation, she sucked the right side of her brother scrotum, testicle and all, into her mouth and licked and pressed against it with her tongue.

Again, Tom gasped. What his sister had just done surprised him. No other girl had ever done anything like that. Hell, he had trouble convincing them to suck his cock if they didn't want to fuck. "Oh Janet," he whispered lovingly.

Janet released that side of her brother scrotum and sucked in the other side and treated it the same way. She smiled to herself as she heard her brother moan with pleasure. Then she carefully took in his whole scrotum and both testicles, although it was a mouthful. The hair on her brother's balls tickled the back of her mouth but she was able to resist the urge to gag. She gently, rhythmically, sucked on Tom's balls and tugged on them, holding them in with her teeth and lips. She looked up past her brother's erect cock and saw Tom panting slightly with his eyes closed.

Janet released her bother's balls, sucking as much of her saliva off of them as she could, even using her tongue to lick them. Then she sat up, back on her heels and used her fingers to pulled a couple of his pubic hairs from her mouth.

She grinned. "I take it you liked that."

"God, Janet, no one's ever done anything like that to me before. Yeah, I liked it. It was great. Have you done that with someone before?"

"Nope. It just occurred to me. I love you Tom and, well, we're lovers now, and I was looking at your balls and I wondered what it would be like to suck on them, and I wondered if you'd like it, too. So I did it."

"Well, thank you, Janet, because that was amazing. Hell, with you sucking on my balls and maybe stroking my cock, I might just be able to come that way."

"I'll keep that in mind, little brother. But not tonight, er, this morning. She looked out his bedroom window and saw that the night was beginning to fade. "More examination," she said as she lowered herself down to look her bother's cock over more closely. Janet was enjoying this. Like she'd told Tom earlier, she'd never closely examined a man's cock and balls up close before. And textbook illustrations weren't nearly as good as the real thing.

Janet stroked and sucked on her brother's cock again to bring it back up to it's full hardness. She put both of her hands around it, right hand at the base of his cock, left hand on top of the right one, and the head of his cock stuck out above her left hand. Then she released his cock and looked at all the bulging veins that ran up and down and around it. Next she gave close attention to the head of his cock again, his little helmet. It was large and swollen with the ridge standing out in bas relief from the shaft.

Janet knew that some, even many cocks curved up. Some curved down. Some to the right. Some to the left. But her brother's cock was straight. All in all, his hard cock, with the swollen head and bulging blood veins, excited her. She loved it in all it's hard, male glory. The fact that this cock had fucked her not that long ago excited her even more. This wonderful male tool, this delightful hard rod, had been in her pussy, fucking her and bringing her to orgasm. Janet made up her mind, she was now going to suck and stroke this cock until her brother shot his cum into her mouth. That thought excited her even more. She was willingly and intentionally going to let her brother cum in her mouth. She was going to taste his semen and she was going to swallow it.

Without saying a word, Janet adjusted herself to a more comfortable position then immediately took her brother's cock deep into her mouth. She mentally smiled as she heard him gasped and moan. Janet sucked up and down on her brother's cock, her right hand stroking him, following her sucking lips. She was thrilled, literally had that thrill feeling in her stomach, as she sucked her brother's cock, wanting to give him oral pleasure, knowing that she was going to suck him until he ejaculated, and that she was going to swallow every last drop of it.

Janet was able to reach down to touch her pussy. It was sopping wet. She rubbed through her slick labia and rubbed over her clitoris. Her body shuddered with pleasure as she kept sucking her bother's incredibly stiff cock. It was like an iron rod covered by his velvety smooth and delicious skin.

Tom moaned and groaned. He'd only been able to talk one girl into sucking his cock before and she had done it so reluctantly that it'd made him feel guilty. But there was nothing reluctant about how his sister was sucking his cock. He groaned again. Oh God! It felt so damned good. He couldn't believe that this was how a blow job was supposed to feel. It was wonderful. He was sure the fact that it was his sister sucking his cock was one of the reasons, maybe the biggest reason, that he was so sexually aroused, beside the fact that she was doing such a wonderful job of it, of course.

After several minutes of Janet's intense oral ministrations to his cock, Tom realized he was about to come. What to do? "Janet! Janet! Oh God, Janet! I'm going to come!"

Tom looked down at his sister. She nodded her head and um-hummed on his dick and he realized that she wanted him to come in her mouth. Oh fuck! he thought. Even the one girl who'd given him a bj had told him that he couldn't come in her mouth. But now, here his sister was letting him know that it was okay. Un-fucking-believable! Tom thought.

And then he was gasping and grunting. "Now! Now! Oh fuck yesssss!" Tom cried out as his cock pulsed then pulsed again and he began shooting a load of his hot cum into his sister's beautiful, wonderful sucking mouth, followed by another shot of cum and another and another until he was empty.

Janet continued sucking her brother's cock calmly and efficiently, stroking him while sucking him, milking his cum out of his cock and into her mouth. She knew that men liked coming in a woman's mouth but she had never before done it herself. She'd always thought of it as being rather "icky." But now, as she was sucking her brother's cock, the thought of having him come in her mouth, to take his male essence into her mouth and swallow it, excited her wonderfully.

When she heard him cry out, when she felt his hard cock spasm in her mouth, when she felt that first big shot of his thick cum splash into the back of her mouth, Janet moaned and shivered. She was so excited to being doing this that she felt she could almost come, herself. She had an ecstatic feeling that came from knowing that she'd brought her brother to orgasm and that she was swallowing his semen and from feeling his body shudder from the pleasure she was giving him.

As her brother's orgasm began to fade, Janet stopped sucking on his cock. She just held it in her mouth, feeling it twitch occasionally. She mentally smiled. Wow! she thought. That was incredible!

"Wow! Janet! That was incredible!" Tom gasped out.

Janet pulled her mouth off of her bother cock, which was noticeably losing its hardness. She laughed. "My thoughts exactly."

"Janet," Tom asked, "did you come, too?" He reached down to help pull his sister up on top of his body where he could hug her and kiss her. "I heard you moaning."

Janet pulled back from his kiss. "I almost did, just as you came in my mouth, Tom, I was so excited."

"I've never had a girl do that for me before, and you're still alive, so it must not be poison like they seem to think," he said. Then Tom placed his lips over his sister's and inserted his tongue into her mouth, as she giggled. The kiss was long and delicious.

"I used to be one of those girls," Janet said when they broke the kiss. "But this time... I don't know. When I started sucking your cock I just decided I wanted you to come in my mouth. I wanted to do that for you and, well, for me, too. And I'm glad I did because, you're right, it's not poison. Of course, I just gulped and swallowed as you were coming so I really didn't taste much, but what I did taste... well, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Next time I suck your cock I'm going to hold your cum in my mouth and swish it about and really taste it before I swallow it."

Tom's cock began getting hard again when he heard his sister telling him that she wanted to suck his cock and swallow his cum again. "Janet, you are the most amazing girl that I know. And, forgive me, but I am so happy that you are afraid of thunderstorms."

Janet laughed. "Well, yeah, now that you mention it, I guess I am too." Janet kissed her brother again, a long, slow, sweet kiss.

"Mmm," Tom said. "I like kissing my sister. And I think I'd like to kiss her someplace else now."

"Oh you would, would you," Janet said with a giggle. "And where might that be?"

Tom quickly rolled Janet over onto her back and just as quickly got down between her legs and gave her a kiss on her labia. "Right here, sis. Now just lie back and relax because I'm going to give you a close examination of your pussy like you did of my cock.

He'd actually never gone down on a woman. The one time he'd tried, well, her pussy smelled pretty bad and he wisely chose to stop. But with that one quick kiss to Janet's pussy he knew he wouldn't have a problem. It didn't smell bad at all. In fact, as he began to nuzzle his nose through his sister's labia, he rather liked the smell. He'd been to Lake Michigan and Lake Superior before, on vacation with his family, and the scent of his sister's pussy was reminiscent of the smell of the shore, slightly pungent, but definitely not fishy, as so many of his buddies said.

Tom ran the tip of his tongue up through Janet's labia, tasting her wetness and also feeling her body shudder as he did so. The taste of his sister's pussy was slightly tangy, but he liked it. He liked it a lot. It wasn't something he was going to have to get used to. He thought he could do this all day long, licking and sucking on his sister's pussy. He imagined some idyllic place where they could lick and suck and fuck for hours and imagined licking Janet's pussy for orgasm after orgasm until she couldn't take anymore. It was just a brief fantasy but it serve to make his cock get even harder.

"Ohhhh," Janet sighed, "Yes, Tom. That's good. You're doing good." She'd had two boys go down on her and she'd like it a lot, but this was her brother and that made it even better. They had fucked not that long ago and some of his semen was still in her pussy. She'd just sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. And now he was licking her pussy and it excited her tremendously that her little brother was actually doing this to her.

For his part, Tom was trying to learn as he went. He knew it couldn't be all licking so he applied suction to various part of his sister's pussy. He struck gold when his licking, sucking mouth reach her clitoris as her body shuddered and she gasped and her hands came down upon his head.

"Easy, there," Janet said. "Not too fast, not too hard. Go ahead and go down a little further and lick and suck there."

Rather than be irritated by his sister's instructions, Tom was glad for them and did as she said. Then he decided to insert a couple of fingers into her pussy. That brought more moans and sighs of pleasure and encouragements from her. Tom's mouth was working over a spot just below his sister's clitoris that was very sensitive and his fingers were pressing up in her vagina as he was fucking them in and out. Unknowingly, he was stimulating her g-spot.