Tom and Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was encouraged to continue doing what he was doing as his sister's response became more physical and vocal.

"Oh yes! Oh Tom! Oh God it's good! Oh fuck yes!"

Both Tom and Janet, because of what Tom had said about using the word fuck, were now using it freely where, before, with other lovers, they hadn't. Merely being able to use the word fuck, in all it's tenses, was liberating to them both and increased their sexual arousal.

Tom realized that his sister's pussy was getting wetter and wetter. His fingers were literally dripping wet from her vaginal lubricant. He realized that doing the right thing turned a woman on more and that made her lubricate more. Mentally, he was grinning from ear-to-ear. He was enthralled to be giving his sister so much pleasure, especially after she had sucked his cock so wonderfully.

"Oh Tom! Tom! Tom!" Janet cried out loudly. Her fingers grabbed his hair and she pushed his mouth down hard against her upthrusting pussy. He realized that she was bruising his lips, but he didn't mind at all. In fact, he took it as a sign that he was doing everything right.

Janet's body convulsed and she gasped and cried out inarticulately as her orgasm swept delightfully through her body. And then her body relaxed and she gave out a big sigh. "Oh Tommy," she said, an appellation that she hadn't used since they were much younger. "Come here, you magnificent man, you." She held out her arms to pull her brother up to where she could kiss him long and hard on the mouth.

"That was wonderful, Tom," Janet whispered, as she pulled her lips just barely from his before kissing him again.

When they came up for air the second time, Tom said, "Janet, I could do that to you every day, all day long. I really enjoyed doing that."

Janet laugh. "Chores wouldn't get done then would they, buster?"

Tom looked out his window. It was much lighter now. They would have to get out of bed soon. There were always chores to be done on the farm.

"Okay, chores must be done, but then we fuck and suck and lick whenever we can. Right?"

Janet laugh again. "Right!"

Tom kissed his sister and Janet's hand reached down to his hard cock. "We've still got a little time. What are we going to do with this?" she asked with a coy smile.

"I'll show you what we're going to do with it," Tom said. And he did, much to the delight of both of them.

Chapter 3

The Johnson's lived on a farm in northwest Illinois. With the nearest town four miles away and the nearest neighbor about a half mile away, they lived a somewhat isolated life. Of course, they did have friends, some of the other farmers nearby, a few of the people in town, and Tom and Janet's school friends, but they had no immediate family living anywhere nearby. Both sets of grandparents lived in California and would come to visit every couple of years or so.

The farm was situated in a small valley with some good farm land that segued into hills to the west. The main business of the farm was breeding Tennessee Walkers, a horse with a calm disposition and a unique "running walk," very easy to ride. The Johnson's also had a boarding stable for local people who wanted and could afford to have a horse or two. They raised hay for the horses and for cash crops it was corn and soy beans.

All that had changed somewhat when Harry Johnson got the job of County Road Commissioner. He leased most of the crop land to a neighbor but kept the hay field and a small pasture where the horses could be let out into in the daytime in good weather. The western side of the farm ran into 293 acres of wooded hills with a large creek snaking through it.

Tom's morning chores included letting the horses out to pasture in good weather. That including three Tennessee Walker mares, nine horses they were boarding, and both Janet and Tom's personal riding horses. The Tennessee Walker stud was put into a separate paddock. Tom mucked out the stalls, put down fresh straw, filled the feeders with hay, and made sure the water tanks were clean and full, then put hay in the feeders at the upper end of the pasture nearest the barn and made sure the water tank was also clean and full. Janet, because most of the year she was off to the university, didn't have any real chores anymore. But, while their parents were off on vacation, she took care of the house and the kitchen garden behind the house.

Tom and his dad also cut, raked, baled, and put up the hay from their hay field. They got two cuttings a year, which was sufficient. The first cutting had already been put up in the hay loft and it would be a couple more months before the second cutting so Tom was done with his chores by 10:30. He went into the house through the back door which led directly into the kitchen.

"Janet, where are you," Tom called out.

"Living room," Janet answered.

Tom walked through the dining room to the living room where his sister was curled up on the couch watching a popular daytime talk show. He kneeled in front of her and looked her seriously in the eyes.

"Do you still love me, Janet," he said.

Janet smiled, then grinned. "Of course I do, silly."

"And you're not having second thoughts about us having sex?"

Janet gave her brother a serious look. "No, Tom. I loved it. I love you. I'm glad we're lovers now and, like we both said, I want to do it more."

Tom leaned in and gave his sister a sweet kiss with only the barest touching of tongues.

"Well then, I have a great idea. If I can tear you away from this program," he said.

Janet laughed. "What's your great idea, then and does it have to do with more sex?"

"But of course it does," Tom said with a big grin. "I thought we'd saddle up and head on up to the waterfall, take a blanket, towels, a picnic lunch. Then make love, go for a swim, make love again, have lunch and probably a little nap. Maybe make love again. What do you say?"

"I thought you liked using the word fuck," Janet said teasingly. "Like, we go to the waterfall, fuck, go for a swim, fuck, then... ."

Tom interrupted, laughing. "Okay. Okay. Let's go fuck in the great outdoors."

Janet pulled her brother in for a big, wet kiss. "That is a great idea, Tom. I'll get the blanket and towels and throw something together for lunch, you go saddle up Honey and Spot. Honey was Janet's horse, a sweet tempered mare the color of light honey. Spot was Tom's large pinto gelding, not as sweet tempered as Honey, but Tom had no problems handling him.

An hour later Tom and Janet dismounted at the narrows on the northwest corner of the farm. They could have taken the horses through the narrows, where the rock face made a cliff between which the creek rushed through. However, outside the narrows was a grassy knoll with a big oak tree on top. Years ago a fence had been put up around the knoll so they, or anyone else who knew about the waterfall, could ride their horses up, unsaddle them and take off their bridles and turn them loose in the fenced enclosure, to graze or stand in the shade of the oak tree as they wished.

Janet had made cold roast beef sandwiches for their lunch, along with two apples and two quart jars of iced tea. Janet grabbed the blanket and towels and Tom grabbed the little cooler with the food and drinks. They set off on the narrow path on the south side of the creek.

The creek came down from higher ground to a shelf of stone nearly perfectly straight and level. The water spread out over the shelf, which was about twenty feet across, then fell nearly eight feet in a beautiful, unbroken smooth sheet into a pool that was ten feet deep at the deepest and approximately thirty feet long. It was thirty feet wide at the waterfall, narrowing down to a rocky cut in the hills, the narrows, which was about seven feet wide. Except in flood stage, the creek was only five feet wide at the narrows and flowed out swiftly but smoothly for 100 feet before it spread out, slowed down, and went lazily on its way.

Today the water was clear. Enough time had passed since the storm last night for whatever mud and dirt that had been washed into the creek to settle or pass on down stream. On the south side of the pool was a beach, such as it was. A slightly sloping area that was a mix of coarse sand and small pebbles.

Janet spread the blanket down close to the edge of the pool and threw the towels down on it. She then sat down to pull off her boots and to get undressed. She was excited about this daylight interlude she and Tom were taking, making love beside the pool with the swooshing sound of the waterfall, the dappled shade protecting them from the hot summer sun, and just enough breeze coming down the little canyon to keep the bugs away.

Tom set the cooler with their lunch down on the blanket and also sat down to get his boots off and strip, like his sister was doing. His cock was already getting hard thinking about seeing his sister naked again and knowing that they were going to be fucking soon. The thunderstorm last night, waking up and coming with his sister's hand wrapped around his cock, making love with her, all that almost seemed like a dream. But this was broad daylight. This wasn't a dream. It was like a fantasy come true.

Tom was undressed first and laid back on the blanket, stroking his fully erect cock, watching his sister strip out of her panties. His heart expanded to the bursting point. He loved his sister and it wasn't just the sex. He knew a brother wasn't supposed to love his sister like he now loved Janet. He didn't know why he did. He just knew that he did. He wanted to hold her, caress her, kiss her and, yes, make love with her. But he also wanted to live with her for the rest of his life. But he knew that would be impossible. It was a bittersweet feeling, loving his sister so much and knowing that their love would have to be hidden from the eyes of everyone in their lives.

Janet had stood to take off her blouse, brassiere, jeans, and panties. Now she turned to look down at her brother. Her eyes took in his lean, muscular body, the almost handsome face and the sweet, kind smile on it right then. Spots of sunlight danced across his body as the breeze swayed the branches and leaves. He was still stroking his hard cock and Janet smiled at that and felt a tingling in her stomach. They'd made love early this morning, now they were going to make love again, here, by the waterfall in this beautiful setting.

"You're beautiful, Tom," Janet said as she knelt down beside him. She stroked her fingers lightly over his chest and down across his abdomen, making his stomach muscles twitch in response. She loved her brother, always had. Now there was a whole new aspect to her love for him, one that society said was wrong, but which she knew in her heart was wonderful. Janet knew, too, that they would have to keep their true love hidden, but she wanted to shout it out loudly. She wanted to be seen with him, arm-in-arm, hugging and kissing and acting like any other boy and girl that were in love.

"Beautiful?" Tom questioned. "I'm not so sure about that. But I am sure that you are beautiful, Janet, and I'm also sure that I'm in love with you. What do you say to that?"

"Oh Tom!" Janet said then snuggled into his outstretched arms.

Brother and sister embraced each other. Tom placed a leg between Janet's and pressed his thigh firmly against his pussy before pulling his hard cock up straight between them. She sighed and rubbed her pussy against her brother's leg. He could feel that she was wet.

"You are my beautiful sister," Tom started out.

"No I'm not," Janet answered, blushing a bit.

"I think you are, Janet. You are my beautiful sister. My beautiful and intelligent sister and I now know that I love you with all my heart and soul," Tom said, then he kissed Janet gently on the lips.

"Oh Tom, I feel the same about you," Janet said, brushing her lips lightly across his as she spoke. "I love you so much it's... it's almost like a pain."

Tom nodded.

"Tommy, how can we love each other like this? It's not supposed to be right. But, God! I love you and want you. Take me, Tom. Take me now," Janet said as she kissed her brother fully on the mouth, a deep, long, delightful kiss.

Tom broke the kiss as he rolled his sister onto her back. Janet spread her legs. They didn't need any foreplay. The ride up here, thinking about what they were going to do, was foreplay enough. Her pussy was engorged with blood. It was wet and ready to receive her brother's cock.

Tom kissed Janet as he maneuvered himself between her legs. Janet, with one arm around her brother's neck, reached down with her other hand to take hold of his hard cock and position it just right. As Tom thrust his cock fully into his sister's pussy, Janet pulled her hand away. She gasped at the wonderful feeling of Tom's cock filling her up again, then cried out and bit his shoulder as she had an immediate, small, but definite orgasm.

"Oh Tommy, Tommy, Tommy! Fuck me Tommy," Janet cried out. This was her brother, her brother that she loved so much. He was fucking her. His cock was in her pussy and now began thrusting in and out. Janet was in a daze. This was more real than early this morning. This was knowing, intentional incest in broad daylight and she loved it, wanted it, lusted for it.

Tom realized that his sister must have had an orgasm when he first entered her. He was unaware that a women who was mentally prepared, loved a man deeply, and had a strong sexual desire could have an orgasm upon the first initiation of sex. All he knew was that he was fucking his sister again, that her pussy felt so hot and tight and wet, so damned good to his cock, and her body felt so right underneath him. He was filled with an amazing love for his sister and everything around him—the sound of the water dropping smoothly into the pool, the sound of the breeze in the tree tops, and the birds chirping and singing—he was oblivious to. His universe, at that moment, consisted of only Janet and himself and their lovemaking.

Janet wrapped her arms around her brother, pulled her legs up and spread them wide. She bent them at the knees and placed her feet firmly on the blanket. She was as open to Tom's thrusting cock as she could be. Using her feet to lever off of, she was pushing her hips up meeting his thrusting cock, taking it as deep into her pussy as possible.

"Tom, Tom," Janet whispered into her brother's ear. "I love you, Tom, and I love you fucking me. I love feeling your cock fucking me. Oh Tommy!"

"I love you darling. I love you, too," Tom responded. "This is so good, so wonderful. And you, my love, are so wonderful. Oh, damn it, Janet, you're pussy feels so good on my cock. I love fucking you, Janet."

And then Janet cried out in a strangled voice and Tom felt her fingernails digging into the skin of his back and felt his sister's body convulsing under him as she had another orgasm, an intense, body shaking orgasm. At that point, Tom began fucking his sister's pussy harder and faster and, within seconds, he was grunting and groaning and calling out his sister's name repeatedly as his cock began shooting it's thick, hot cum deep up inside Janet's pussy once again.

Brother and sister held onto each other for dear life, as if they would be torn away in the whirlpool of love and lust and raw emotion that they had created. They held onto each other for several seconds, both panting, hearts beating hard, bodies covered with a light film of perspiration. And then Tom laughed. Janet responded with her own laugh. Tom levered himself up on his arms to look down into his sisters beautiful grey eyes, her generous mouth curved up into a smile.

"That was pretty intense," Tom said.

"That is an understatement, Tom," Janet said.

Both Tom and Janet laughed then kissed sweetly several times. Tom pulled his flaccid penis from his sister's pussy and rolled over onto his back and sighed.

"I think I'm leaking," Janet said as she rolled onto her side, keeping her legs together and propping her head up with her hand. She began tracing a circle around her bother's left nipple.

"We'll go for a swim in a minute," Tom said. "But first... ." He pulled his sister over on top of him and gave her a long and affectionate kiss. His hands roamed up and down her back and squeezed her firm ass cheeks.

"God I love kissing you," Tom said when they broke the kiss. "I love how you taste and how your tongue is so slick and slides around mine. I don't know which I like better. Kissing your mouth or kissing your pussy."

Janet laughed. "Play your cards right and you can do both. But, yeah, I've kissed a few guys, but kissing you is so much more pleasing, satisfactory, and even exciting. Oh, and I love sucking your cock, too. But that's not much like kissing you."

Tom laughed.

Janet gave Tom a quick kiss then pushed up and got to her feet. "Time for a swim," she said. The distance from the edge of the blanket to the edge of the pool was no more than three feet. Janet took the few steps to the edge of the pool as her brother was getting to his feet. Where she was standing, the bottom of the pool fell away steeply and quickly became six or seven feet deep. It was clear and she could see the bottom at the deepest part where a couple of small fish were swimming around. She knew it would be cool, chilly even, but she'd done this many times before, just not naked with her brother and not just after having had sex with him. She dove in.

Tom dove in a second later and they both came up in the middle of the pool, treading water. "Woo! That's going to make my dick shrivel up," he said, grinning.

"That's okay, little brother. Your big sister knows how to make it grow all big and hard again," Janet said and winked.

Tom laughed then put his arms around his sister and pulled her close. He noticed that the cool water had made Janet's nipples fully erect. Brother and sister kissed while treading water. When Janet pulled her lips from Tom's she pushed away from him and did a back stroke towards the waterfall. Tom followed. They swam to where the water was sheeting down and let it fall on them for a few seconds then they both struck out for the other end of the pool.

A few minutes later they were out of the water and toweling off. Then they laid down, side-by-side, on the blanket. His sister's nipples were still quite erect from the cool water and Tom placed his mouth over her left one.

"Ohh," Janet sighed. "Your mouth feels so hot. I love it."

Tom kissed and sucked and gently bit and tugged on Janet's nipple.

Oh yes, Tommy," Janet sighed again. "That feels so good.

Tom then pushed his sister carefully onto her back and took her right nipple into his mouth and gave it the same treatment.

"Mmm, yes, Tommy. That's so good," Janet said softly. She was looking down on the top of his head, his drying hair all askew, the tip of his nose pressing into the top of her breast. She watched as he pulled his sucking mouth off her areola and nipple and saw his tongue circle around and around her nipple. Then she watched as he pulled his lips back and his teeth captured her nipple. She gasped as he carefully bit down on it. She like it.

"A little harder, Tom," Janet said.

"I don't want to hurt you, Janet," Tom said as he pulled his mouth away from her breast.

"Just do it a little harder, Tom. I'll tell you when to stop."

Tom did as his sister asked. He got her lush nipple between his teeth again and bit down slowly, a little harder, a little harder.

"Oh God yes!" Janet gasped. "That's it, Tom. Pull on it. Tug on it."

"Ahhhh!" Janet gasped again and then she giggled.

Tom released his sister's nipple. "What?"

"Oh, I just thought it was funny. Well, maybe not funny, but interesting. When you were biting on my left nipple it felt good but nothing special. However, my right nipple seems to be more sensitive. When you bit down on it like I told you and tugged on it, it felt like a little bolt of electricity shot through my stomach right to my pussy."