Tom and Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Yes, really. It was painful, but in a really good way. No. Not painful. I mean, not a 'stop I don't like it' pain. It was painful and pleasurable. And... . Oh I can't explain it. I just know that I liked it. Do it again."

Tom did. Janet gasped. "Oh yes, Tommy! I can't explain it. I didn't even know I could feel that. But it's quite pleasant. More than pleasant. I think you're making my pussy wet just from biting and tugging on my nipple."

Tom reached his hand down to his sister's pussy and massaged it firmly, slipping two fingers between her labia. "Well, you're wet all right. But let me try the left nipple again."

Tom did to the left nipple what he'd been doing to his sister's right nipple. "How's that?" he asked, but he already knew the answer.

"It's nice. It's very pleasant," Janet said. "But it's definitely not the same."

Tom moved his mouth back over to his sister's right nipple and began biting and tugging on it again, and again, making her gasp. Then he reached back down to her pussy and squeezed her clitoris between her labia and pinched hard and tugged and rolled it between his fingers.

"Oh! God! Tom!" Janet cried out. Her hand were gripping the blanket and she gave herself over completely to what her brother's teeth and fingers were doing to her.

Tom kept manipulating her sister's clit between her pussy lips, pinching and tugging. He released her nipple from between his teeth, lick all around it, then grabbed it again and bit down, only just a bit harder, wanting to see what her limit was... without actually breaking the skin. He pulled back, stretching her nipple tautly as he did.

"Ahhhhh!" Janet cried loudly and then she was coming, her body convulsing and shaking.

Tom released his sister's nipple from between his teeth and took his hand away from her pussy. He embraced her, held her closely, tightly to his body as she sobbed and gasped then slowly relaxed in his arms.

"Oh my God, Tommy, that was amazing, what you did to me," Janet said. She pushed her brother over onto his back and straddled his hips and pinned his shoulders back with her hand. She grinned down at him. "Who knew? Who know my baby brother could bring me to a wonderful, great ol' orgasm by biting on my nipple and pinching my clitoris. Wow!"

Tom smirked up at his sister. "Soooo, uh, I guess you liked that, huh?" Oof!"

Janet slugged her brother in the stomach. "Asshole," she said with mock sternness. Then she threw herself down on him and planted a big wet kiss on his mouth.

When she finally let her brother up for air, he quickly rolled her over, right to the edge of the blanket, with him on top. "I bet you can't guess what time it is," he said with a wicked glint in his eyes.

"Time," Janet frowned and shook her head. "We've got all afternoon."

"Yes, but now, since you've just come and your pussy must be all wet and slick...."

Janet grinned, "You're finally going to fuck me again? Is that what time it is?"

Tom gave his sister a little fake frown and a slight shake of the head. "Not yet, my love. Since your pussy is all wet and, I assume, all engorged and swollen up from sexual excitement, I want to play gynecologist and do another up close and personal exam of your tasty little pussy before I fuck it."

Janet started laughing and so did Tom.

"You're weird," Janet said. "Besides you examined my pussy early this morning.

"Yes, but that was by the overhead light in my bedroom. Here, outside in the middle of the day, it's much brighter and even. I want a close look of your pussy again, Janet. Do you mind?"

Janet reached up and pulled her brother down for a kiss. When she broke the kiss she smiled up at him. "No, silly. If you want another close look, then... well, that's fine with me. Just as long as you don't get all caught up in it and forget to fuck me."

Now Tom laughed. "Not likely, Janet. I still remember what my special purpose it for."

"You're special purpose?"

"Yes. To give my sister all the sexual pleasure she wants and can take." Tom gave Janet as big grin and a quick double eyebrow raise.

Janet laughed again. "Oh, okay, get down there and do your examination."

Tom gave Janet a quick kiss then slid his body down between her legs, which she spread wide for him. Mmm, he thought as he looked at the smooth, creamy skin of his sister's inner thighs. He began nuzzling, and kissing, and nibbling on Janet's thighs.

"Ohhh!" Janet sighed. "I like that, Tom, but I thought your were going to examine my pussy."

"Patience, my love, I'm getting there." Then he gave equal time and loving affection to the inside of her other thigh. Finally, he arrived at his destination, his sister's pretty, petite, and pink pussy.

In the daylight, even the daylight filtered through the tree leaves, he could see it much better than he'd been able to see it early that morning. He was fascinated with it. He used his fingertip to trace around and through all the contours and folds. And Janet sucked in air and shivered because his light touch excited her. He used his thumbs to spread her outer lips open and there were her inner lips, so pink and, yes, wet. His sister was turned on and she her pussy was delightfully wet.

Tom took a long lick through his sister pussy.

"Ahh, Tom!" Janet gasped.

Tom had seen enough. It was time to go to work. He planted his mouth over his sister's pussy and began to seriously lick and suck on it. He loved the taste of it, the slick wetness of it, the delightful womanly aroma of it.

"Ooo yes, Tom!" And Janet automatically reached down to entwined her fingers in his hair and hold his mouth tightly to her pussy as he munched and licked and sucked on it. Then he pulled back a bit and began licking it lightly, delicately, from bottom to top, like licking an ice cream cone. Every so often he'd flick his tongue over his sister's clitoris and she would twitch and gasped. Then he reached up to once again pinch his sister's clitoris between her labia. He squeezed tightly with his thumb and finger then tugged and rolled her clit tightly sandwiched between her labia,.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck!" Janet cried out to the summer sky and slammed her pussy hard up against her brother's delightful mouth as she pressed his head down on it and came and came and came.

Tom stopped licking and released Janet's labia from his thumb and finger. He waited as the final spasms of Janet's orgasm faded.

"Oh, Tom," Janet panted a few seconds later. "I though you were going to fuck me."

"What? Are you complaining?"

Janet laughed. "No. No. Come up here," she said.

Tom moved up over his sister's body, his cock fully hard and ready for action. Giving his sister sexual pleasure with his mouth turned him on tremendously.

Janet pulled her brother down on top of her and kissed him long and hard. "God, Tom, sex with you is the best I've ever had."

"I feel the same way, Janet," Tom said in between giving his sister several small kisses.

"Ohhh, Tom," Janet sighed as she felt her brother rubbing his hard cock up and down through her very wet pussy lips. "Oh that feels so good, but I want you inside me. Please fuck me, Tom."

Tom grinned down at his sister. "Say pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top. Oof!" Janet punched him hard in the ribs. "Okay, dear. You wish is my command. Oof!"

Janet and Tom laughed, but then Tom stopped rubbing his cock through her labia. Janet rotated her hips up and his cock head fell right into place at her vaginal opening. Tom shifted his hips and slid his cock deep into his sister's pussy with one smooth move.

"Ahhh!" Janet gasped. Her brother's cock felt so good sliding into her.

"Your pussy feels so damned good, Janet," Tom said, feeling his sister's hot, slick vagina clenching his cock as he began fucking her.

"Oh Tom, I love you. I love you so much," Janet said in a slightly breathless voice.

"And I love you, too, Janet," Tom said.

They kissed. They whispered endearments in each other's ear. They kissed some more as their bodies undulated together in the horizontal dance of sex. They fucked for several minutes.

"Janet," Tom panted, "I don't think I can hold back much longer."

"Go for it, Tom. Fuck me. Come in my pussy. I want to feel you coming in my pussy, Tom," Janet gasped.

"Now, Janet! Now!" Tom cried and then his cock was shooting wad after wad of his thick, hot cum deep up into his sister pussy once more. He was so glad she was on the pill and that he could flood her pussy with his semen. His body shuddered and shivered with an intense orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes, Tommy!" Janet squealed. Feeling her brother coming in her pussy again, feeling his hard cock fucking her so good, brought Janet to another delightful orgasm. With her arms and legs wrapped around his body, she held on to him tightly as both of their orgasms reached a crescendo then began fading, one enjoyable pulse after another.

Janet let her legs slide off her brother's back. She sighed deeply.

Tom braced his torso up with his forearms and grinned down at his sister. "I know I haven't had all that much experience sexually, Janet, but like you said earlier and I agreed, sex with you is the best I've ever had. I don't see how it can get any better."

"Yeah," was all Janet said as she smiled up at her brother before pulling him down for a long, lingering kiss.

Tom pushed up and away from Janet, pulling his flaccid cock wetly out of her pussy. He grabbed his towel and wiped his cock off then dabbed at the cum that was oozing out of his sister's vagina. My cum, he thought, leaking from my sister's pussy. That thought thrilled him.

Tom tossed the towel aside and laid down beside his sister. Janet turned to face him and they embraced and kissed a few times. The air was warm, with a gentle breeze. The birds were singing and chirping in the trees and bushes all around them. The sound of the waterfall was a muted shushing sound as it slid smoothly over the rock shelf and splashed gently into the pool.

Janet yawned and turned over onto her other side, holding Tom's right arm. He snuggle up behind his sister and kissed her shoulder. "I do love you, Janet," he said. "I've always loved you. You know, as a sister, but now I love you even more, more than I thought I ever would. I love you as a woman... as my woman."

Janet sighed and pressed back against her brother. "I know, Tom. I feel the same way about you, exactly the same." She turned herself around and Tom could see tears about to spill out of her eyes. She kissed him tenderly on the lips then turned back around, holding his hand over her left breast.

After a while she was breathing regularly and Tom thought she might be asleep. He sighed and relaxed and soon was asleep also.

Chapter 4

Janet slept in Tom's bed with him. They made love at least once, if not twice, every night then again in the morning and most days grabbed a "nooner", too. They became lovers on Wednesday and expected their parents back from their Hawaiian vacation on Thursday the next week, only they made a mistake

Harry and Anna Johnson had driven to Chicago to catch their flight early on a Thursday. That was day one of their vacation. Tom and Janet weren't counting that day and expected their parents back two weeks later starting the next day, Friday, which meant that their parents wouldn't be home until Thursday. That's why they were having a fun, noisy sexual romp Wednesday evening and didn't hear their parents drive up or come into the house. The first they knew something was wrong was when their mother called up the stairs.

"Janet! Tom! What's going on?"

Janet, who'd been riding Tom, stopped immediately. Her heart started beating double time, her eyes wide open in shocked, as well as her mouth. Tom's cock began to deflate immediately. Janet panicked. She didn't have a stitch of clothing in Tom's room. Late in the afternoon she'd gotten undressed in her room then gone down naked to shower then went back upstairs to Tom's room. After all, they were home alone and she could dress later when she made dinner.

Janet pulled herself off her brother and dashed out his door and across the landing to her room. The only problem with that was that both her mother and father were standing at the bottom of the stairs, looking up.

"Oh my God, Janet!" Anna gasped.

"Tom, Janet!" Harry bellowed. "Get down here immediately... and put some clothes on for God's sake."

Tom was standing just inside his doorway looking over to Janet who was doing the same, looking at him. He could see tears begin to leak from her eyes. He shrugged and mouthed the words, "Oh well," then turned to get dressed. He wasn't looking forward to what was about to happen but there was no way to dodge it. Besides, his father was not a violent type. He'd never struck either of his children in anger and had only spanked them a very few times when they were little. That had stopped by the time they were four years old.

Tom got dressed first and waited for Janet. They both went down the stairs together. They found their parents sitting at the kitchen table. Their mother had her elbows on the table, her head in her hands, her shoulders shaking. Their father gave them the most stern look they had ever seen on his face. Both Tom and Janet swallowed dryly.

"Well, it looks like the apples don't fall far from the tree, eh?" their father said, then gave his kids a big grin.

Anna lifted her head and Tom and Janet could see that she hadn't been crying like they assumed, she'd been trying to hold back laughter. Their mother shook her head then and did laugh out loud.

"What?" both Tom and Janet said at the same time.

"Do you want to tell them, Anna," Harry said, "or should I?"

"I'll tell them," Anna said as she got up from the table still chuckling. She gave Janet a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, then did the same to Tom.

Anna gave her children an appraising look. "This is a secret, of course, like what you two were doing upstairs. Or what we assumed you were doing." Anna paused. "You two are lovers, aren't you?" she asked.

Tom and Janet glanced at each other then looked back at their mother and nodded.

"And you are still on the pill, right Janet?" Anna asked.

Janet nodded again.

"Good, you can't be too careful." Anna looked at her husband. They both smiled at each other. "You see kids, the secret is this, Harry and I are brother and sister. We fell in love and got married, but our circumstances were completely different from yours."

Tom and Janet's mouths fell open and their eyes went wide in shock. They couldn't believe what their mother was telling them.

"What? How?" Janet managed to get out.

"Your mother and I are fraternal twins," Harry said. "Our mother... and we never found out who she was even though we tried once we knew the truth. Our mother, gave us up for adoption at birth. Anna went to a couple in Bakersfield, California. I went to a couple in Mendota, California. That's a small farm community in what is called the Central Valley. That's where I learned farming."

"Anyway," Anna took over, "we both went to Fresno State University. That's where we met and fell in love. And, believe me, it was love at first site. There's a thing called genetic sexual attraction that affected us. When two close relatives meet for the first time as adults, or near adults, quite often there is an immediate sexual attraction. But, it's not supposed to happen to a brother and sister who are raised together like you two. Still, once your father and I found out the truth and about genetic sexual attraction, we did a lot of research on it. It turns out the so-called natural repulsion for sex between close relative raised together sometimes doesn't work. No one knows why exactly, just like there are a couple of theories about why genetic sexual attraction exists in the first place.

"In any case, Anna went on, "your father and I got married—before we knew we were brother and sister of course—and, after we both graduated, I moved to the farm with Harry. One day I was talking with Lorna, Grandma Johnson, about the fact that I had been adopted. All of a sudden she put two and two together. She and her husband had been at the hospital to pick up Harry the same day my adoptive parents were there to pick me up. They had talked with them, gotten their names, even wrote a few times in the first few years. Eventually, they lost contact. I mean, the only thing they had in common was that they had adopted one of a set of fraternal twins.

So the truth came out. Harry and I were full brother and sister. I was ready to panic because I had just gotten pregnant. However, besides farming, Grandpa Johnson raised Quarter Horses. He knew about inbreeding, the benefits and the dangers of it, at least as it applied to animal husbandry. He knew that I had about a fifty-fifty chance of having a normal baby.

Anna paused and gave Janet a serious look. "I almost got an abortion. I mean, my immediate thought was to get an abortion. I'd been raised to believe abortion was evil, the killing of a human being, but the thought of having a seriously genetically damaged baby... . Well, that was pretty scary. However, after talking it over with Harry and his parents, we decided, Harry and I, to go through with it and we would deal with it one way or the other." Now Anna gave Janet a loving smile. "And I'm so very glad we did, darling."

"What about me?" Tom asked.

"You were a mistake," Harry said and laughed.

"What? What'd you mean I was a mistake?

"Well, son, at the time, your mother and I were using condoms and contraceptive foam, kind of double protection. We'd already bought this farm by then. You see, we contacted Anna's parents and we all had a meeting. They didn't want her to abort, either, but it was decided that since we were brother and sister and we still lived in proximity of where we'd been born, St. Agnes Hospital in Fresno, that it might be better if we moved out of California. My dad had a cousin who was getting old and ready to retire and we bought this farm from him. You've never met him. He died shortly after he retired.

Anyway, one night we were, um, romantic and realized that we were out of both condoms and foam and the nearest place to buy condoms was four miles away. But hell, we thought, one night? That can't hurt. We'll re-stock tomorrow. Well, one night was all it took, son, you slipped right in that night. After we found out that she was pregnant, your mother and I again made the decision to go through with it. And, I say this with much love, Tom, we were and are so happy we did. However, after that I got a vasectomy. We didn't want anymore mistakes."

"So that's it kids," Anna said. "Your mom and dad are brother and sister, just like you." She gave both of her children a searching look. "Do you love each other very much?"

Tom and Janet looked at each other. They clasped hands and looked back at their mother. "Yes," Janet said. "We love each other very much."

Both Anna and Harry sighed.

"Okay," Anna said. She looked at her husband then back at her kids. "I don't have a problem with you two being lovers on principle. I don't think Harry does either."

"No, I don't," Harry said.

"But, since you are the children of incest... ." Anna winced. "I don't like that word even though it's the correct word."

"Inbreeding isn't any better," Harry said.

"You're right," Anna said. "Anyway, since your father and I are brother and sister and you are our biological children, it would be foolish of you two to even think about having children of your own. Harry and I were lucky, but a second generation of, of, incest and... well, I just don't think you'd be so lucky."

"You mean," Tom said, hardly able to believe what he was hearing, "that you don't care if Janet and I continue to be lovers?"