Tom and Kitty's Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Tom was pleased to see Kitty relax as she lay stretched out on the mattress, but still in the short, wrinkled, sun dress she'd worn to dinner so many hours earlier. Don quietly slipped his hands down alongside her hips and slid the dress up toward her waist revealing her bikini panties. He ran his fingers lightly over her chest and felt for the bra - a front clasp!

Surprisingly, Kitty was non-responsive to Don's advances. Her eyes watched him dispassionately, but she didn't recoil from his touch. Tom spoke gently to his woman, reassuring her that she was okay, everything would be fine. However, he also was watching Don, unsure what his intentions were with Kitty.

The two men worked silently, but in a coordinated manner. Don undid the bra and caressed Kitty's breast seductively rubbing it and pinching the nipples, tugging them until they puckered in arousal.

Tom realized what was happening and while he was not at all sure that this was a good idea, he did help sit Kitty up so they could remove the dress and left her in her bra and panties. The bra straps had slid down her arms as it was now unclasped, so Tom removed it and tossed it on the floor. Don slipped his fingers into her panties and swiftly drew them down toward her knees exposing Kitty's cleanly-waxed mound. He couldn't resist fondling the beautiful smoothness of it - it had been a long time since he had touched a woman's pubic area - so soft and smooth.

Kitty moaned at the touch and responded instinctively, bucking her hips up toward the fingers causing the stimulating sensation; she assumed it has been Tom stroking her. She now lay on her back, naked and very vulnerable. She was aware of her circumstances, but even in her distraught state, the woman felt reassured with Tom next to her, knowing that she would not be harmed.

It was Tom who pulled the panties down over Kitty's legs and tossed them on the floor. She was still positioned prone between the two men and every part of her body was now exposed, but somehow she was becoming aroused with the repetitive, gentle stroking. Her nipples tightened and she realized a man's tongue was, licking them, cat-like, causing a wonderful tingling, which was coursing throughout her body. She raised her hand to touch the back of his head and was surprised to feel the baldness of Don's pate, not her lover's head as she had assumed. The sensation felt so delicious that she did not protest, but rather arched her back offering her breasts toward the tongue and felt Don's mouth go down on her breast and suck it all in to his mouth while using his teeth to gently nibble the areola. The stimulation went right to the core of her cunt and she felt the thrum of excitement building.

Tom was well experienced in bringing Kitty to orgasm after so many years together and he realized she was going to come very quickly. His cock was growing at the thought of his lover being taken by Don and he wanted to enjoy her too. Don busily worked on Kitty's tits and Tom began to stimulate her clit slowly, rhythmically - pulling and rubbing - while he moved two fingers into her slit pushing deep into her. His balls ached and he felt his cock stiffen when he glanced up at her chest with Don's mouth on one nipple and his fingers strumming the other. Tom could feel Kitty's excitement building when suddenly Don took his mouth away from her nipple and in one fluid move rolled her over on her belly - face down.

The couple was surprised - Kitty's eyes flew open in reaction to the jolting maneuver, as she found herself face down into the mattress - at a distinct disadvantage. Tom was caught by surprise as well as the sudden change of position pulled her cunt away from him momentarily. However, Don knew what he was about and pulled the woman's hips up slightly so she was again presenting her cunt to Tom.

Once Kitty's lover saw what Don was doing he moved behind Kitty placing his hands on her hips and rubbing his cock against her pink bottom. Her cunt was wet.

Tom rubbed and caressed and fondled her, reaching for her, pulling her toward him as he poked Kitty's hole with his stiffing cock. He slowly slid it in and out of the woman who was now moaning and writhing with an ever more urgent need of release.

Don had not wasted any time after rolling Kitty over; he slipped his hands under her torso and raised her up on her hands. She complied rather awkwardly, but was quickly positioned on all fours - doggy fashion. He gave each breast, now hanging freely below her, a gentle rub and with a nipple tweak and placed himself in front of the woman - on his knees - with his bulging cock at her face. He moved the tip of it over her lips - Kitty reflexively opened her mouth to receive the shaft tentatively licking it. He took that opportunity to thrust his hips and plunged it deep toward the back of her throat filling her mouth with his engorged shaft. Kitty wobbled slightly on the mattress as she tried to take in all of Don's cock against her teeth, sucking it further and further toward the back of her throat.

Tom was very close to orgasm, but he wanted Kitty to climax so he could ride the bliss simultaneously with her. He was aware that Don's cock was in her mouth - the two men had momentarily shared a glance at each other - and Tom wasn't sure how much longer Kitty could endure with the two men stimulating her together.

Kitty began to moan, a deep guttural sound of need and frustration - she wanted sexual release - she was being stimulated to distraction and desire, almost overstimulated. She started to shake with the urge to climax with Tom, rubbing his cock against her clit and pressing against it causing vaginal contractions -

Kitty exploded in an uncontrollable orgasmic frenzy. The rippling rolled over from her and Tom reacted simultaneously, the two lovers burst together in a sexual release and satisfaction.

Don has been enjoying the feel of rubbing his cock in Kitty's mouth; he was surprised to realize how close he was to coming again, but he'd controlled his release in deference to the emotional bond Tom and Kitty shared. Don's climax was only a split second after theirs - practically a trifecta.

The three sex partners, relished their momentary orgasmic-nirvana individually, lost in themselves and the feelings of the ultimate pleasure. Each one had experienced a sequence of sexual delights - both new and renewed - but exhaustion was overwhelming them physically and mentally.

As Kitty stared up at the ceiling mentally reviewing her sexual encounter with two men at the same time, she was privately surprised to realize how satisfying the sensations had been on her body - a new heightened arousal - stimulation and deeper, more prolonged climax than she had ever before experienced. Kitty was lost in the memory of the pleasure of the experience of having two men simultaneously when she heard Don ask...

"So Kitty, have you ever had sex with another woman?"

12