Tom and Kitty's Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers

Kitty watched in amazement as Tom responded to the encouraging words, pulling Don's cock further into his mouth while continuing to squeeze Don's ass tightly.

Kitty felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Leda with a glass in each hand. "I can see from your nipples and how you've been rubbing your legs together that you find this more than casually exciting."

Kitty reached for the glass from Leda who was holding it at her waist height. Beyond the glass was that cock. Kitty took hold of the glass and stared. It had the look of a real cock, and slowly the scene behind her faded as she reached out and traced her finger around the head of that cock. It was smooth and warm - slippery with a drip of pre-cum. She ran her hand down the shaft to its source which Leda held in her cunt with the tight grip of her pelvic muscles. Leda groaned at the touch from deep inside her throat.

Kitty took the cock in her hand and leaned forward so she could press it to her cheek and pass it across her lips. The heat she felt seemed real, alive. She traced it across her upper lip and up on her cheek so that the head and part of the shaft went across the bridge of her nose before she opened her lips and brought them down over Leda's cock.

Kitty wanted to feel that cock in her mouth, taste it and run her tongue all over it. She was aware of Leda's fingernails running along her neck and through her hair, tracing circles on her scalp. She reached out for Leda and her hands went to her ass. Leda leaned into Kitty and she could feel gentle pressure as she swirled her tongue over the cock. Kitty's fingertips traced down between the cheeks of Leda's ass. She grabbed those cheeks and gently squeezed them and then pulled them apart - repeatedly. Kitty felt she was alone in the room with the cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

Kitty felt Leda's hands on her face and the back of her neck. This was a rhythm that Kitty had never felt before but she knew for damned sure that this cock had to go deeper inside her. She inched her way around to the top of Leda's thighs and cupped her hand and started massaging Leda's pussy while keeping her thumb over Leda's clit, which was like a little man, standing up in a boat.

As Leda started to push her pussy into Kitty's hand, Kitty inserted a finger into Leda and found the spot she wanted - it was right where hers was. She inserted another finger and could feel Leda shudder as warm juices started to flow over Kitty's fingers. Leda grabbed Kitty's hair and whispered hoarsely, "I'm going to fuck your pussy face tonight and make you come over and over."

Kitty felt Leda come again and then - she abruptly pulled out of Kitty's mouth. The surrounding sounds in the room slowly began to be heard by Kitty as she opened her eyes and slowly looked up at Leda. From somewhere nearby she heard someone say, "Holy Cow Hot Lips - don't stop now!"

Kitty felt the muscles all around Leda's waist, her ass and her legs going tense, trembling into Kitty's hands as another wave of pleasure rewarded Kitty's expertise. Kitty herself felt that wonderful sensation of heat rising up through her body to her neck, cheeks and mouth as she continued to fuck Leda's pussy with her hands and be fucked by Leda's amazing strapless dildo. She knew her own climax was coming and she felt a mouth on one nipple, fingers squeezing gently on the other. She really couldn't put the pieces together, but she also really didn't care right then. She felt herself moving slightly, gently and realized that she was kneeling on the bed in front of Leda - under her, between her and the bed - was Tom.

Kitty, with a cock in her mouth and a handful of pussy, was trying to figure out exactly who was where... but by then she felt the head of Tom's cock stroking back and forth from her ass to her clit arousing her further, until she no longer cared what the human geography was.

Between the sensual, tactile rubbing and the bubbly euphoria of the champagne, Kitty was moving toward climax again. Tom pushed into Kitty and she offered all she had to the cock that was slowly filling her pussy. She felt a hand move her hand away from Leda's pussy and realized Tom had replaced her hand with his tongue and the ever lithe Leda was now straddling Tom's face while fucking Kitty's. Tom's chin was just inches from Kitty's and the rhythm was hypnotic. Kitty's mouth, Leda's cock, Tom's cock and Kitty's pussy - all perfectly orchestrated.

Despite the fatigue of over stimulation, Kitty moved closer and closer to climax. Everything felt wonderful and Kitty just briefly thought about how wonderful it would be to have a strapless cock so that she could afford this pleasure to others. The hands on her hips moved to her thighs, front then back and then fingers trailing the inside of her thighs to her penetrated pussy... then around her hips to her ass and trailing from the base of her spine across her rosy puckered hole and back to her pussy. She could feel a finger sliding into her pussy, just stretching it enough to tighten the pressure Tom's cock had on her clit, as it continued its rhythmic work. The finger slid out and pressed against her puckered hole.

Kitty tensed for a moment, but then she felt a mouth sucking on her ass cheeks and gently nipping at them. The sensation pleased Kitty and she relaxed. The finger pressed forward and Kitty rhythmically pressed back against it. She now felt detached as she moved her mouth forward over Leda's cock, clenching her pussy on Tom's cock while she felt what she knew was the head of a cock on her ass. Kitty had no control anymore; she had been enveloped in the moment. Cock in mouth, pussy and ass, it all felt so good. From somewhere in the recesses of her mind flashed a thought of the tale of the Fisherman's Wife and now she felt the eroticism she had always experienced when looking at that painting, but now in a much different, more appreciative way.

Kitty was now fully penetrated and experiencing a level of arousal and satisfaction entirely new to her. She felt it coming, moving inside her, muscles completely in synch - but at the same time utterly out of control. Her breathing quickened and she felt Leda's cock go further into her mouth and throat - it felt like it was pulsing on its own. She grabbed Leda's ass and pulled it as hard as she could into her. Tom's cock and what she suddenly realized was Don's cock, were moving in and out of her filling her body with a heat building like a volcano beginning to erupt.

Kitty felt as if she had a clit in her throat, her cunt as well as her ass and they were all going to bring her to orgasm at the same time... and they did! She pulled her mouth off Leda's cock and hung onto her hips as the waves started. "Oh, fuck me hard - give me your cock now, all the way in, fuck me, fuck me!"

She felt Leda grab her hair and pull her head back, her mouth instinctively fell open and she felt Leda's lips enter her mouth and encircle her tongue. Leda started moving her head up and down on Kitty's tongue like it was a cock. Kitty felt Leda's lips sucking and releasing her tongue while Leda's tongue moved around Kitty's as if it was the head of Kitty's cock.

What Leda was doing was driving Kitty orgasmic-ally insane. Between the multiple cocks in her ass and pussy - she now had Leda jerking off her tongue. Kitty wrapped her hands around Leda's neck and head on as her body seemed to take off on its own. She could feel the rhythmic pumping of the cocks that filled her ass as they filled her with spurt after spurt of cum.

Without ever breaking the kiss, Leda held Kitty in her arms and gently laid her head on the satin pillow. She pulled back from Kitty, but her hands caressed the rumpled hair around Kitty's temples tracing her fingers down to Kitty's lips. Leda leaned in and kissed Kitty softly on the lips then moved to whisper in her ear - "Thank you."

The two long-time lovers, Tom and Kitty, had drifted off in exhausted sleep entwined around each other in the big round bed.

Kitty awakened sometime later with Tom lying next to her with his head propped on his elbow, with a bit of a furrowed brow - "You okay?" he asked, "You all right?" Kitty knew Tom was concerned about the fact that they had been where they had never gone before. She hesitated with no expression visible on her face, just staring at him. Finally, she stretched her arms over her head, stretched her legs out and looked him in the eye and with a smile said - "You bet your sweet ass I'm okay!"

Tom collapsed into Kitty, burying his head between her neck and shoulders as she hugged him tightly. His breathing was coming in quick gasps of relief but was starting to slow down. It was a rhythm Kitty loved to hear, and to feel. She slowly relaxed feeling Tom's cock as it did the little herky-jerky thing it did when her lover had spent his last. She slowly released her legs from around his ass and lay back on the bed as she felt Tom slowly withdraw, almost on auto-pilot from her. She felt the warm rivets of his juices slowly escape and run down her thighs. Oh my, she thought - it just doesn't get any better than this.

As Kitty lowered her arms from around Tom's neck and let them fall on the bed above her head, she heard a low catcall come from somewhere nearby, snapping her back into reality and causing Tom to almost levitate off of the bed in surprise.

Tom's acrobatics elicited both a hearty laugh and a somewhat higher pitched gasp and laugh. Tom and Kitty both looked towards the doorway to see Don leaning against the jamb as Leda walked through the double doors toward their bed. Don followed Leda into the bedroom and the two of them stood at the foot of the bed.

"Well," Don said, "if it weren't for the awkward dismount - that would have earned a ten from any judge. I must tell you, the two of you put on one of the most erotic and sensual shows I've ever had the privilege to watch. I would love to have the opportunity to match music to your lovemaking. Matching the tempo would pull from Barry White to Schulhoff... exquisite, just exquisite.

"And I would not be honest if I did not admit that both Leda and I were thoroughly aroused, aroused to the point of needing release."

Kitty listened to what was being said, but still a little foggy, having just come down from the peak of sexual satisfaction to find both she and Tom in this surreal scenario.

The tinkling of glasses colliding together in Don's hand could be heard as he strode over with a fresh set of glasses and another bottle of Krug - chilled to a perfect fifty degrees, of course.

"Anyone thirsty? Anyone here work up an appetite? I've ordered a hearty breakfast, it'll be ready shortly. In the meantime, let's have a sip of the bubbly and make plans our next reunion... hopefully to be before so many more years pass by again."

silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers
12