Tom and Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a pillow and placed it behind her back as I pulled her closer to me. There was a moist heat emanating from between her legs. I tightened my abdomen and pulled her against it. She gasped. Cupping her breast in my hand, I kissed her on the mouth. She worked her tongue around mine and began to grind her pubis against my stomach. I reached both hands to her waist band and began to slide her undies down. She lifted her hips to assist. I pulled them down to her knees, and then slid them past her ankles and off.

She had the most lovely little mound, trimmed with soft blond curls. Finally, a natural blond. I kissed her nipples before working my way to her stomach and downward. She held my chin. "Wait. I've never... no one has ever... kissed me... there."

"Really?" I asked. She nodded. "Oh." I tried to decide what to do. "Do you want me to stop?"

She paused, "No. I guess not. It's just... I... I'm kind of nervous." She looked at me and traced her fingers along her belly.

"I can understand that." I thought some more. "What if I make you a deal?" I offered. "I will ask your permission before every kiss. You can stop me at any time with a simple, 'no' and I won't object." I paused. "Deal?"

She smiled shyly. "Deal."

I was psyched. But I played it off coyly. "Good." I looked down at her belly button and traced the opening lightly with my finger. "May I kiss you here?"

She nodded, "Yes."

I obliged with a gentle one. I backed up a few inches as my finger traced down to the top of her hip. "May I kiss you here?"

"Yes," she replied and playfully bit her lower lip.

Again, pressed my lips against her smooth skin, then pulled back slightly as my fingers travelled to her thigh. "May I kiss you here?"

"Yes," she said, in a breathy tone.

This time, I led with a quick taste with my tongue. I saw her stomach tremble as she breathed in.

With the back of my hand against her leg, I lightly traced my fingers from her inner thigh to her glistening opening. She breathed in sharply and bit her lip. Pausing momentarily, I continued to her other thigh. "May I kiss you here?"

"Yes," she whispered.

I moved in to kiss her, but instead exhaled deeply onto her thigh followed by trailing my tongue toward her groin. She moaned. Brushing my fingers passed her voluptuous sex, I stopped at the top of her pubis. "May I kiss you here?"

Her answer was inaudible. I asked again, "May I kiss you here?"

"Yes... please..." She was pleading. My plan was working.

Again, I exhaled heat onto her body before kissing her curly mound. Her hand touched the top of my head and her fingers gripped my hair. I looked up to see that she had closed her eyes and tossed her head to the side, her lips slightly parted.

Easing off, I let my fingers slip between her folds. It was easy to see that she was longing for my touch. Her wetness invited the tips of my fingers. But, I decided to wait. Instead, I asked again, "May I kiss you here?"

"Yes... please, Tom, please...." she whispered.

I started by licking one side of her pussy. She arched her back in response. Exhaling deeply, I slowly licked the other side. Her legs parted further and she pulled my head toward her sex. Then, I moved in and gently sucked her clitoris into my mouth, my tongue circling it.

"Oh, god..." she cried out. "Don't stop..."

Massaging her vaginal opening with my fingertip, I laid the flat of my tongue against her clitoris and hummed. Her fingers played with my hair as she moaned. I licked from her opening to her clit and I heard her say, "Ohhh... oh, god..." So, I slid one finger inside of her. "Yes," she responded.

I slid my finger in and out, slowly. Pointing toward her belly button, I could feel the ridges of her G-spot. I placed my other hand on her lower abdomen and continued to lick her from cave to clit. As her breathing quickened, so did my finger and my tongue on her clitoris.

"Oh, Tom... I'm gonna cum," she said. Her thighs tightened against my cheeks and her hands pulled my head into her. Just then, she contracted around my finger... again, and again, and again, and "God!!!" she screamed out.

She caught her breath and collapsed back onto the the couch. I sucked her wetness off my fingers and hugged her with my head against her chest. She pulled my chin up to her face and kissed me full on the mouth. She touched my lips with her fingers as we broke our kiss.

"I love this mouth," she said as she smiled and laughed. "How did you know how to do that?"

I kissed her fingers, "When I was younger, I had a girlfriend who was quite a bit older. She taught me a lot about women's bodies."

She sighed deeply, "Well, remind me later to get her address from you to send her a 'thank you' card." She giggled. "But, first... I want to find a way to thank YOU." Her hand moved from my back to my side and eventually to my throbbing cock. "Any ideas?"

+++++

Would you like me to write more? Feedback is always appreciated.

12