Tom and Mary Foster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Tom was going to cash in on it as much as he could! Mary looked very hot, and she was making Tom hot just standing there!

Just as Tom was about to put some serious moves on his wife, the phone rang rather unexpectedly!

"Hold on there my big stud, let me grab this," giggled Mary much to Tom's disappointment.

Tom could immediately tell there was some sort of problem based on what he was hearing from one side of the phone conversation:

"Hello. Oh HI Anita, how are you? Oh really....what's wrong hun? Sure, you can come over and talk to us, but you had probably better BOTH come as a couple, don't you think? OK, just knock softly so you don't wake up the kids when you get here."

Mary hung up the phone.

"What's wrong baby?" asked Tom.

"You know Anita and Jerome, that wonderful young black couple that attend our small group? Well, that was Anita. She's crying and very upset and says that they need our help desperately, but there would be no way they could share this problem with the whole group. They are hoping that we can help them with a problem they are having in their marriage!"

Suddenly the realization of the huge responsibility they had taken on dawned on both Tom and Mary.

"She wanted to just come over and just talk to ME about it, but I didn't think that would be such a good idea. I don't want to give Jerome the impression that we are talking about him behind his back," said Mary.

"Yeah, I would rather NOT make Jerome mad at us," joked Tom.

"This is serious Tom. I think they really need our help, and I don't want to be responsible for not helping them when their marriage might be in trouble," scolded Mary.

Tom could tell that Mary was really feeling responsible for the well being of the young couple of their group. He decided that now was probably not the best time for joking around. "Sorry Baby, I was just trying to lighten things up a bit," offered Tom.

"Well, instead of thinking of jokes, you better get your thinking cap on and help come up with good suggestions for them when they get here," replied Mary.

"OK. But what was the problem they were having?" asked Tom.

"She wouldn't say on the phone. They are both on their way over right now though," answered Mary.
Not two minutes later, there was a timid knock on our front door. Mary opened the door and Anita walked straight in and hugged her. Her eyes were red, her cheeks were a bit puffy, and it was obvious that she had been crying quite a bit.

Mary held her for a bit, then guided her over to the sofa, putting an arm around her and holding her close. Jerome followed meekly into the room, and Tom inconspicuously motioned for him to sit on the nearby recliner.

"What's the matter Anita?" asked Mary.

"I am so tired of him. All he can ever do is think of him self and be totally stubborn and selfish. I'm beginning to question if I even married the right person or not," sobbed Anita into Mary's shoulder.

Tom decided that after his recent scolding that he would do well to just keep quiet and let Mary handle the situation for the time being. He knew that when she needed his help, she would ask for it. And until then, he should just keep quiet.

"You're going to have to tell us what the problem is Anita, if we're going to be able to help you at all," said Mary.

"I don't think I can," said Anita. "It's just too embarrassing."

"Oh nonsense! Honey which is more important, being a little bit embarrassed, or saving your marriage? Don't let pride stand in your way of figuring out a solution to your problems," reasoned Mary.

"Well, I guess you're right," admitted Anita, as she wiped her eyes and looked at Mary. "It's about sex though, so it's very personal and not all that easy to talk about."

Mary glanced over at Tom, then smiled back to Anita. Tom could tell that she was nervous, but she was doing a very good job of not allowing it to show. "Well, Tom and I might know a thing or two about sex, since we HAVE been married for a few years now. We've probably gone through the same problems you have, so just share with us, and we'll try to get to the bottom of it. Don't be timid, just tell us what's wrong."

This seemed to be the cue that Anita needed. She suddenly brightened up a bit and started talking more freely. "Well, you remember when we were in our groups, and you talked about how it was Gods will for a husband and a wife to be sexually intimate with one another? And how it was really our obligation to please one another? And that this would be the only sure way to keep our marriage from failing? Well after hearing this, I decided to talk to Jerome about something that has been bothering me for a long time. And when I tried to openly and honestly discuss it with him, this huge fight started! The worst part of it is, we totally disagree on this subject, and it's very important to me."

"OK. So what exactly was the problem that you guys had the fight over?" asked Mary.

"Well....OK, but remember, you asked for it! I told him that I really liked oral sex and that I've missed it since we've been together. He told me I was being gross...and at some point he even said that I was just being perverted and that oral sex was dirty, and that he had no desire to do it."

Yowsers. There it was, right out in the open. Tom was doing his level best not to break out into a grin. He couldn't wait to see what his wife would say to this! Tom could see that Mary was starting to blush a little and lose her composure just a bit when upon hearing Anita's words.

At the same time, Mary was determined to help this young couple. If she could just keep her calm, she desperately hoped that she would be able to help see them through their disagreement.

"Well, you guys haven't exactly been married for all that long of a time, maybe you just need to give him a little while and eventually things will just flow naturally between the two of you," offered Mary, not exactly sure how to proceed with this disagreement.

Tom had to laugh to himself a bit as he noticed that his cool and collective wife was being very objective, and at the same time had managed to completely steer clear of the whole oral sex topic in general. He couldn't help thinking that this whole conversation might just get a whole lot more interesting with his conservative wife. Perhaps it would be helpful to them as well, by challenging some of Mary's conservatism.

One thing Tom did know was that Mary was extremely fond of oral sex, so he couldn't wait to hear what she might tell this young couple. He knew she was going to have to reveal this gently to them to not cause even further division.

"I'm pretty sure that if I ever want to have oral sex again it will have to be with someone else. Jerome is certainly not interested, and I believe he DOES think I'm gross and perverted!" answered Anita, and she started to tear up a bit again.

"Now are you SURE about that?" asked Mary.

"Yes, I am. Just look at him! He came right out and said that he doesn't think God wants husbands and wives doing that sort of nasty thing. That's *exactly* what he said. He said he thinks it's unnatural and that any good Christian couple, like you and Tom, would never do something as nasty as that. That you would be disgusted by even talking about doing something like that."

Anita was definitely cornering Mary. She was going to have to reveal how she felt about this, one way or the other. Tom found himself hoping that his wife would find it within herself to just be honest with the young couple.

Anita looked up at Mary with an almost begging look in her eyes. Mary was floundering a bit, and didn't know exactly what to say. She glanced over at her husband for help, but Tom was smart enough to avoid jumping into the conversation without being explicitly asked. He knew to bide his time and pick his words wisely, after Mary had snapped at him for the attempted humor before the couple had arrived.

At the same time, Tom couldn't wait to see what Mary was going to tell a young man, sitting directly in front of her, who thought oral sex was morally wrong. When she almost couldn't get off without it.

Jerome just sat there in the chair with a guilty look on his face. He also, was evidently remaining silent until called upon. Tom had to hand it to him for at least being that wise! He was obviously learning early.

"Well....ummmm....I would have to say..." Mary struggled. "We actually have done that a few times over the years. There's nothing in the Bible that says we can't, and so we've always believed that there's nothing wrong with a husband and wife pleasing one another."

Anita saw an opening. This was exactly what she had been hoping to hear, and she immediately brightened up at this point.

Jerome just sat in the chair glaring at Anita.

Mary turned to Jerome and started talking to him, "Jerome, don't you think it's important that you and Anita be totally accepting of one another and be open in your relationship and willing to fulfill one another's needs? Maybe you two should go back home and discuss this and try to come to a common ground on this subject?"

Jerome seemed like a cornered beast for a moment. He kept looking back and forth between Mary and Tom. Jerome seemed very embarrassed by the whole conversation. He didn't seem entirely convinced that what Mary had told Anita was the honest truth.

"Let me get this straight," started Jerome. "I'm not certain that you completely understand EXACTLY what we are talking about here. Anita wants me to have ORAL SEX with her! She wants me to put my tongue and mouth on her pussy! Are you telling me that you would do that?" he asked Tom directly.

Tom decided to risk a bit of humor again. "No, I wouldn't." Jerome instantly got a grin on his face as if he had won. "I would never lick Anita's pussy, I'm a married man, and Mary would get mad if I licked anyone's pussy but hers!"

Mary glared at Tom. If the guests were not over, she surely would have ripped him a new one right then and there. But then, he knew he was safe for the moment, and he thought he knew what he was doing.

Jerome just sat there, slack jawed, and Anita began to laugh out loud. It seemed to break the tension, and before long, Anita's contagious laugh had the entire room laughing, and the heaviness of the moment seemed to lift.

Jerome then looked Tom in the eye. "You're just kidding around, right? You and Mary don't really have oral sex, do you? You don't really put your mouth on her pussy, do you? I just can't imagine that."

Mary was suddenly getting a bit braver. She looked Jerome directly in the eyes, took one of his hands in both of hers and said, "Yes Jerome, he does. Like I started to say before, we think of it as a gift from God, and frankly, it's about the only way I can ever achieve an orgasm."

Jerome kept looking at all of us with a confused look on his face. Suddenly an idea came to him, "Did you guys talk about this ahead of time and come up with this whole scheme? I don't for one minute believe that you two really have oral sex!"

Jerome simply was NOT convinced.

Mary began to take exception to the conversation. "Jerome, do you really think I would sit here and openly lie to you?" she asked in a rather perturbed tone.

"Yeah I do as a matter of fact. If you thought for one minute that it would help save our marriage, I think you would say pretty much anything. Plus if you guys had talked this through before, you'd have to come up with some reason why I should have to do it," reasoned Jerome.

Tom couldn't help but admire Jerome's ballsyness. He was just plain and simply bold for such a young man. It had been along time since he himself had stood up to Mary even half this much, and yet Jerome seemed to be able to get away with it. Perhaps it was because he was such a LARGE and intimidating man. He seemed to command a bit of respect from Mary that Tom had never seemed to achieve.

Mary was not to be beaten though. She was determined to see this whole conversation through, regardless of where it might turn next. "Well, what if we proved it? Then what would you do?" challenged Mary. "I bet you'd just come up with some other excuse not to open your eyes and try something new."

Tom again had to suppress a chuckle. After all the times he had tried to get Mary to try something new, it was such a funny and ironic situation they were now in.

"No I won't," answered Jerome earnestly. "If you do have some way of proving it to me, I'll do my best to change."

12