Tom & Mommy

Story Info
A tan does a body good as Tom rubs oil on mommy.
2.4k words
4.29
319.6k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom: Twenty two years old, athletic, green eyes, brown hair and a lust for her; his mother. Mary: forty four years old, mother of one, green eyes, short brown hair, round, firm ass, size 36D breasts, full red lips and no clue at all. Mary was the object of Tom's desires and deepest fantasies.

Since the day puberty had hit him, perhaps even before then, he has dreamt about what it would be like to be with his mother. Just to see her naked would be a dream come true for him. To witness those big motherly breasts, that sweet round ass and the cunt from which he came from. He knew something like that would never happen so he painted the mental picture for himself and jerked off daily thinking about her.

Mary was a woman of forty four and kept herself in good shape by working out three hours a day or more. Her husband, Tom's father was away four days a week on business so she had to find things to do and working out made her feel good as well as look great. Tom knew his mother had a killer body and was always happy to see the summer come around. During the summer Mary was hardly ever in anything else than her red bikini. A tight red top and a thong to barely cover her nether regions. He tried not to look at her but when she was dressed like that he couldn't help but stare, hoping not to get caught. Tom so badly wanted to pull her close to him and suck on those breasts that were trying so hard to burst out of her bra or to caress that wonderful ass that wasn't really even covered at all.

Now at the height of summer, Mary had been sun bathing daily for a few months now. Everyday when she would go lay out in the backyard by the pool Tom would go into the bathroom and watch her as she lied on her stomach. He would jerk off while watching that ass with nothing but a strip of red going into the crack of her butt and her bare back since she usually took her top off to sunbathe. How he wished she would turn over so he could catch a glimpse of those breasts he wanted so badly. He needed to fuck her. Tom knew that wouldn't happen, he knew it couldn't ever happen. What would Mary do if he even mentioned anything like that at all never mind tried anything or made a move on her. She was his mother!

With his father having gone away on his usual business trip Tom decided that today he would go get some sun with his Mom before he found his way to the bathroom. He truly had no other motive to go outside so it surprised him when she asked him to put some sun screen on her. And so it began....

"Tom, honey, will you rub some sunscreen on my back?" Without thinking of anything of it Tom complied with his mother's request. "Hey, make sure you get it all over me, I don't want to burn, ok?" Mary said. "Not a problem, Mom," Tom giggled. His hands slowly glided their way all over her back. "Undo my bra strap, babe. That way it won't get all icky from the sunscreen." Tom did as he was asked. Wow, he thought, here was the object off all his desires laying before him with nothing but that thong on. Her bare back, already tan from laying out everyday. Her ass sound round, so almost perfect. His hands get rubbing, applying some pressure as to massage his mother's back. He reached to the sides and accidentally brushed against the sides of her breasts. Mary released a deep but quiet moan. "Mmm," she said. Tom didn't know how to react but he could feel his cock begin to stir. "That feels good baby," she said. She must not have noticed him touch her breasts. "Tom let me pull off this thong so you can rub that on my butt, ok?"

"Umm yeah sure mom," Tom said. "Well that IS ok isn't it? I mean it's not like this thing is covering much anyway," Mary giggled. "Not a problem one bit mother dearest," Tom told her. She raised her hips and slid her thong over her ass and down her legs. This was fucking amazing as far as Tom was concerned. His mother was now laying naked right in front of him asking for her ass to be rubbed. Tom moved his hands all over his mothers ass taking it all in but rather hurriedly out of nervousness. With a gentle squeeze and then slap of Mary's ass Tom proclaimed, "There ya go Mom, all done!" All this touching on her body had gotten Mary quietly worked up. She could feel the wetness between here legs. "This is my son though, how can I even have these kind of thoughts?" she thought to herself. Perplexed and worried yet so worked up and horny Mary figured what the hell, "He probably won't even know what I'm getting at anyway," she thought.

"Well then would you care to rub that stuff over the rest of me?" Mary asked as she looked back at Tom to see his now rock hard cock pushing out against his shorts. "Excuse me?" Tom said. "I think I know what's on your mind, baby. And it's ok because you did such a good job on my back and it felt so good, I want your hands to rub the rest of me," Mary playfully said. "Anything for you, Mom. You have the most amazing body I've ever seen," he said. "You think I never noticed you checking me out before?" she said. "Come on, you're my mother and all but you're also a gorgeous woman that I can't keep my eyes off of. Everyday you walk around here in that skimpy bikini, what else can I do?" Tom said. "Then rub your hands over the rest of my body, baby," Mary asked as she rolled over on here back. What a site she revealed too. Her breasts were full and round with the perfect nipples. Down to her stomach, which was flat and showed outlines of her six pack from working out everyday. Her bikini line was none existent as Tom could see his mother was fully shaved. His cock felt like it was going to explode just from this site he's only seen, until now, in his mind. "Touch me baby," Mary begged. Tom couldn't believe this was happening. Not only is he getting to touch the woman who he's jerked off to everyday of his adolescent life but she's begging him too!

Tom figured what the hell and went right to work massaging her breasts. Mary moaned at the touch of his hands, "Oh baby that feels good." Tom bent closer and put one of her breasts in his mouth and began to suck. His other hand found her nipple and squeezed it. He could feel his mother's breathing began to get faster. Tom was in ecstasy. He was living his fantasy. "Suck me, suck me," Mary moaned. Tom's hand found her pussy lips and glided over them. He felt her body shudder. "Yes," she whispered. Tom stopped sucking on her big tits and spread her knees and knelt between her legs. He took the whole scene in for a minute. A smile spread across both their faces. "Hey Mommy, mind if your little boy eats your pussy?" Tom asked. "Eat my cunt, baby. Eat me now." Mary said sternly. Tom lowered his face to his Mother's pussy and licked her lips. The smell and taste almost drove him over the edge. But he knew he had to keep control. He was going to fuck his mother soon enough. He teased her a bit, licking around her pussy. "Boy you better stop teasing me or you're grounded," Mary demanded. Tom didn't listened to her and used one hand to spread her lips and let his other hand massage her ass. He pushed his tongue into her cunt and squeezed her ass. "Ahhh Yes baby, Yes," Mary cried out. Tom fucked her with his tongue for a minute then found her clit and began to do some serious work on it while he finger fucked her. Mary's moans and shrieks wouldn't stop. He was amazed and pleasantly surprised of the things coming out of his mother's mouth. "Fuck me fuck me. Oh you dirty little boy. Eat my cunt," Mary moaned. Her legs were on Tom's shoulders while he flicked her clit and fingered her pussy. Tom continued to finger her as he began to lick around her asshole. Her tight little asshole had never been touched before and her body shuddered as his tongue probed it. She showed no signs of resistance to him so he continued as her hips bucked up and down, fucking his fingers. Her hole was too tight for his tongue to get in there to he started on her clit again and moved his fingers to her asshole. Still all wet and slippery from his saliva he slowly pushed one finger into her. She cried out in a pleasurable pain kind of way and pushed against his finger. It was a very tight fit for her ass had never been penetrated before. Slowly fingering his mother's beautiful ass while he ate her pussy out he could feel her body shake even more violently as she fucked his face and bounced her ass on his finger. Suddenly she screamed out "Holy shit fuck me fuck me!." Her ass and pussy clenched tightly as she came all over Tom's face.

Mary's face was bright red and Tom's face soaking wet. He got up and looked her in the eyes. "Mom, I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad. I always have. Everyday I jerk off while I watch you out here." Tom told her. "Oh do you?" Mary sighed. "Well you can't fuck me yet, little boy." With that she rolled Tom over on his back and pulled off his shorts to reveal his huge throbbing cock. She put it in her hands and slowly began to jerk him off. "You have a nice long, thick cock, Tommy," she said. "Thanks mom. Will you suck me and let me cum in your mouth?" he asked. She didn't answer him. She just gave him a look and put her head down. With that she put his whole cock in her mouth. Slowly sliding it in and out of her mouth, Tom watched in pure delight. Mary massaged his balls with both hands while she sucked her son's cock. Faster and faster and harder and harder she sucked his big cock into her mouth. Tom moved his hips in rhythm, fucking his mommy's mouth. It felt so good. Much better than any blowjob he had gotten from any of his girlfriends. His mother sure knew how to please him. "I'm going to cum!" Tom shouted. Mary's head went faster until Tom exploded in her mouth and his cum shot into her throat. With nothing leaking out, Tom asked, "Give me a kiss before you swallow any of that." Mary looked at him and they locked mouths together, swapping spit and his cum. Her hand was still on his cock slowly stroking his still rock hard cock. "That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten," Tom told her. "That's because I'm the best at everything I do, Tommy baby," Mary said.

"Now I'm going to give you the ride of your life," she said to him. With Tom on his back Mary straddled him and slid down onto his young, hard dick. "OOOHHHH!" they both moaned in unison. He caressed her big breasts as she started to rock back and forth. The rocking soon became a faster bouncing. He grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him as she rode his big cock. They kissed deeply as Tom rolled over on top of his mother so he could be in control. Mary locked her legs around Tom's back and held on for the ride. Tom pounded away on his mother as she yelled, "Fuck me hard Tommy. Fuck your mommy hard!" She grabbed at his ass with both hands and squeezed. "You're a fucking whore, mom. I'm going to fuck you and suck you whenever I want," Tom cried out. "I'm your fucking slut, Tommy. Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy!" Mary yelled. With that Tom rolled Mary over on her stomach to take her from behind and get a magnificent view of that ass. She got on all fours and Tom slammed his cock into her now dripping pussy. There was nothing gentle about how he was going at this. He had dreamed of fucking his mother for too long. This was how she liked it, rough and dirty. Mary's face was buried in a pillow but Tom could still hear her screams and her telling him to fuck him harder. With every thrust Tom watched Mary's ass slam against his torso. He began to finger her tight little asshole again. Slowly inserting one, then two fingers into her hole. "How do you like that, mommy?" Tom yelled. Mary looked back at him and with a devilish smile said, "Oh I love it! Fuck my ass, Tommy!." Tom didn't hesitate. He slid his dick out of his mother's pussy and with one hard thrust, slammed his cock into Mary's asshole. She yelled very, very loudly. Tom knew it must have hurt a lot because it hurt him a little. Her ass was so nice and round and not too small but this little asshole was so tight that for a moment they were both in some pain. But that turned them both on even more. "Fuck my asshole, baby. Oh god Yes!" Mary yelled. She screamed and tensed up as she came for the second time. He could feel his ball begin to stir and couldn't take it anymore. Two more strokes and his dick exploded. Tom came in his mother, Mary's ass. So much so that cum began to leak out her tight little hole. Tom collapsed onto his mother's back. He slid his dick out her ass. Mary rolled over and grabbed his cock and cleaned it off with her tongue. When she was done they looked at each and passionately kissed. "Don't you dare tell a single soul about this or I'll never let you fuck me again. Do you understand Mister?" Mary said to him. "Mom, I will do whatever it takes to be able to violate you like I just did," Tom responded. "Good, because I'm not through with you yet," Mary toyed with him. What a slut; and he loved it.